Author Topic: An Untitled Mafia - Game Over  (Read 65317 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: An Untitled Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #420 on: November 22, 2013, 12:00:05 AM »
Yeah that totally makes sense Kilga.

I just think it's hilarious that Darkie claimed being a VIG with TWO SHOTS and -nobody even noticed-
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #421 on: November 22, 2013, 12:56:07 AM »
I missed it, but why would he claim it unwarranted?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #422 on: November 22, 2013, 01:00:29 AM »
I'd guess he's an SK or something, actually. He has no reason to out his role at the present time.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #423 on: November 22, 2013, 01:03:57 AM »
Remember the last game he claimed he has very little pressure and he was also scum.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #424 on: November 22, 2013, 01:10:30 AM »
Actually I went back and found the claim, and actually it makes more sense

##Unvote: Dan (if I wasn't already doing that)

Darkie can prove the claim by shooting Dan, I guess

Still working on reading the last 5 pages

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2013, 01:12:41 AM »
But wait if he's an SK, then he'll just prove he's one of the two?

I don't know what I'm thinking any more. Being sick sucks.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #426 on: November 22, 2013, 01:23:40 AM »
Don't play dumb and call it mostly null if you're using comments like I should have made an attempt to not vote them.  If it's null why are you holding it against me that I was supposed to make an attempt to not vote them.  That day 1 was fucking garbage. I hold to that.  I shouldn't have to have 92 cases since I had fos on cheez and then one on Raikaria as the day ended.  You empty unvoting and trying to start a last minute wagon that did literally fuckall then getting mad because I don't want to play the same way you did (bad) is ridiculous.  You literally fos me for playstyle. 
This is silly when all you've been doing is making inane comments all game. "Being the peanut gallery" isn't scumhunting.  I've been through all your posts and basically all of them are "Ugh, X". You don't push anything beyond complaining about it. There's no real content to your posts, it looks more like coasting then anything, and you only jump in with a big post when someone criticizes your game, like a cornered animal. you complained that you didn't have enough to do anything useful on D1, but D2 has all but gone by and you still haven't posted anything meaningful about hunting scum.

##Vote: Schezo

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #427 on: November 22, 2013, 01:30:53 AM »
if I'm really going to end up rereading schezo and think roughly the same thing I did about IHNN and Zakeri I'm going to throw my hands into the air. "Which non-contributor is actually the scum?" is not what mafia is supposed to be :C

I mean, I guess it'd be okay if it turned out all three were scum. Or at least two.

That being said I'm being lazy about getting around to that because there's already 3 people we should be lynching. >_>
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #428 on: November 22, 2013, 02:02:28 AM »
It would be nice if I could stop wavering all the time but at least I'm fairly confident with Dan it isn't going to make a difference anyway since nobody trusts him.
And now this isn't true anymore rrgh

##Unvote
And back to ##Vote: Zakeri because unlike Dan, his posts and the discussion surrounding him have done nothing to change my opinion on him yet.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #429 on: November 22, 2013, 02:39:12 AM »
read nameless, not sure what to think. He doesn't have any good content either but he claims he hasn't been able to, which is imo better then Schezo's active lack of substiantial content. IHNN looks like he's at least trying, with post analysis.

Also the confirmed scum is trying to NMOM on IHNN, which is probably a good reason to just plain not vote the case.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #430 on: November 22, 2013, 03:11:29 AM »
Hmm.

##unvote ##vote Zakeri

Also,  I think this proves everyone has been skimming Darkie's posts pretty hard.  :V

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2013, 03:21:26 AM »
It took me all the way until half an hour ago to realize that Darkie actually made a serious claim at some point and people weren't just talking about the aimless claims he made in his first few posts of the game. >_>
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2013, 03:24:20 AM »
rofllllll.

Anyway, finally got around to that Schezo reread. Due to being unable to ctrl+f it I actually skimmed over the entire game in the process. Anyway, why does it feel like I've never played with Schezo before? >_> I know I have. But it's like, a parade of fucks. All the fucks have been given. I feel like I need to get some mouthwash now

...so, the result was null, and I'd probably be able to care more if there wasn't all these people who need to get lynched already present. :T This isn't like girls arguing, I can't tell them they're all pretty, sadly I do not have the amazing power of creating double lynches. At least Darkie should be able to kill an extra person. Hopefully.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2013, 03:38:51 AM »
I don't really see anything with Zakerei's posts, but I guess that's the point. His posts look like idle commentary, really, like a less angry version of Schezo's post.
I don't like his D1 vote on Schezo (ironically) because he doesn't give reasons and sits on it through most of the day.

I could go along with this wagon, but I still don't like Schezo either.
Zakeri has, like Nameless, basically just not posted today, and it's harder to pin much on him aside from what he's already posted, it's more unclear.

Serela, why do you think he's null and not scum? You didn't really clarify on this or agree/disagree that he's not getting any scumhunting done.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2013, 04:06:49 AM »
schezo is definitely doing a lot more then ihnn or zakeri

That doesn't mean he can't be scum, of course, but it means I'm more distracted by the lowest common denominators >>

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #435 on: November 22, 2013, 04:55:33 AM »
schezo is definitely doing a lot more then ihnn or zakeri

That doesn't mean he can't be scum, of course, but it means I'm more distracted by the lowest common denominators >>
Could you (or someone else) give me an example that's him scumhunting and not just him commenting on posts he dislikes? "Doing more" doesn't mean "trying harder".
If I'm going to be wrong I'd at least like some proof I am.

« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »
Zakeri: are you crumbing what I think you're crumbing?
Nope
There's only one part of my role worth crumbing and I'd rather not have scum know it.

If Darkie is our Vig then I'm kind of on edge about letting him control Dan's fate for us. I'm saying this as a comment about his alignment.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2013, 05:30:26 AM »
IHNN has no content since content misrepping the game doesn't count and can die whenever.
This bugs me, because I was saying I might have been misinterpreting-and even if what I'm saying isn't based on what happened (but it is based on what I thought happened from what I read), it doesn't mean I never said -anything- at all.
The same post says Dormio was bad for the stream of consciousness without explaining how or why.

It's very hard to make cases on people when literally all you can say is either "I think this person is scummy" or "Yeah they're saying things but not really relevant things".
I shouldn't have to have 92 cases since I had fos on cheez and then one on Raikaria as the day ended.  You empty unvoting and trying to start a last minute wagon that did literally fuckall then getting mad because I don't want to play the same way you did (bad) is ridiculous.
Again though, this bugs me.  The "case" on Cheez?  Let's go quote that.
The Serela post was bad.  But it's negligible because it's RVS.  You can read that outloud and laugh it off because it's all conspiracy theoristy.
Why you're defending it is another story.  Half of the game myself included could have your case on BBM attached to them.  What makes him so special?
...Looking through, BBM's stuff here is mostly just logic and correcting people rather than actually forming opinions.
Wouldn't that have been a reason for BBM over anyone else in particular?  Something would have to bring the person to your attention in the first place, and i think that's why Cheez did.  (Also, calling an ED1 case/FoS on someone a solid case as the day ends is lol).

Anyway, Raikaria "case".
Raikaria's case about how he has to be experienced for such a mistake to be damnable is goofy.  Like.  He could be getting coached and could pull this as scum.  But to say that only an experienced player could receive flak for that is a nono.  Like you can't meta someone who you have little/to no experience playing with so I don't know why he gets a new pass anyways.
(what Raikaria unvoted Sky for, I think?)
My vote for SB was totally OMGUS.
Also nobody is agreeing with my logic.  I can hardly argue that everybody must be scum.  Therefore I must be wrong. 
People make mistakes regardless of alignment, though.  Going and acknowledging that mistake?  Null.  Sky had done other things in that time that could also have helped Raikaria's opinion.  However, the part I italicized rubs me the wrong way-I can't pinpoint exactly why, but it doesn't =feel= town motivated.

Either way: Schezo, when criticized, said he shouldn't have to have "92 cases" and that he had 2 at the end of D1.  One was ED1 and literally voting for playstyle (which he blames NNR's vote on him for), and the other was very weak...and also for playstyle to decide from one townie over the other (his opinion, going off of "the lynch regardless of who flips is garbage" paraphrase) at the end of D1.  Since it's such a bad reason, why did he really choose Raikaria?  Well, possibly to keep a buddy from being lynched.

Sky offering his claim information so readily is odd.  I think it's a scummy action because why would anyone want to reveal that they have a power role so early in the game, making them a likely scum target?  This borders on bad play=scummy play which obviously isn't true but it just doesn't strike me as town motivated.

tl;dr: Trying to put into words why I think Schezo is scum with a few things as to why Sky is leaning scummy for me.  Now I just have to figure out why I think Zakeri is scummy beyond 'gut'.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2013, 05:36:20 AM »
##unvote Zakeri

Sudden change of heart. It's for those silly things that only I would probably trust.

##vote IHNN
Should probably think about Schezo more.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #439 on: November 22, 2013, 05:38:06 AM »
oh wait ihnn just posted and I missed it oops

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #440 on: November 22, 2013, 05:40:11 AM »
IHNN what? SkyPaladin claimed when he was pretty clearly probably going to be lynched, and wasn't going to be back before deadline after leaning. >_>

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #441 on: November 22, 2013, 05:41:47 AM »
part of ihnn's stuff on schezo also is apparently relying on skypaladin being his scumbuddy ?_?

I'm too tired for this, it's almost 1am. I'll still be here all of tomorrow though~

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #442 on: November 22, 2013, 06:08:29 AM »
It works regardless of being buddies but Sky scum would suggest Schezo scum to me.

The Sky claiming when about to be lynched thing I must have missed, though >_>  Scratch that point.

DNA is weird but can wait until later (with more stuff out there to help separate random weirdness from srsbsns), SB I keep forgetting is playing and should post more stuff!  I'll look at Zakeri some more and then call it a night I think.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #443 on: November 22, 2013, 07:02:24 AM »
Noname, what is your opinion on relying on Darkie to vig Dan, so we can lynch someone else today (like Schezo)?

I'm still all for Lynching Dan but if we can have the potential to remove a conf scum and get another lynch then all the better. The only part I'd be unsure about is variables coming between getting Dan shot (like a BP or Scum Doc), but if we have a tracker, we could at least confirm Darkie tried or something.

A lot to think about, but Dan isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #444 on: November 22, 2013, 07:06:23 AM »
Ah, rats, I forgot we lost our tracker already.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #445 on: November 22, 2013, 07:50:05 AM »
Omg wtf is with this bullshit zak wagon.

Its obviously scuns bullcrap strat to divert lynch.

And dude. I am vt. I am but mocking dan for the ridicukous claim. My confirm post is crumb to me being vt
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #446 on: November 22, 2013, 07:55:31 AM »
...Oh.

##unvote
##Vote: ActionDan

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #447 on: November 22, 2013, 07:57:11 AM »
##Unvote
because votals

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #448 on: November 22, 2013, 07:57:52 AM »
##Vote: Schezo because I still want him to die, but not before Dan.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #449 on: November 22, 2013, 08:00:19 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: ActionDan

because Cheez unvoted, so it's L-2 again anyhow.