Author Topic: An Untitled Mafia - Game Over  (Read 63551 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: An Untitled Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2013, 06:37:08 AM »
I'm just eerily stalking people in ethereal form is all.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2013, 06:39:08 AM »
since I'm a night spirit.

Don't lynch me.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
2 spooky 4 me

##Vote: darkninjaabc

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
Day 1.2 - Votals
Dormio (6) - Cheez8, NekoNekoRex, BigBangMeteor, Serela, SB, Darkninjaabc
Darkninjaabc (2) - Kilgamayan, Schezo
ActionDan (1) - I have no name
BigBangMeteor (1) - ActionDan
NekoNekoRex (1) - BT
Serela (1) - Raikaria
Not Voting (3): Dormio, Sky_Paladin, Zakeri

41 hours remain in the day. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2013, 07:28:13 AM »
Darkninjaabc (2) - Kilgamayan, Schezo
ActionDan (1) - I have no name
BigBangMeteor (1) - ActionDan
NekoNekoRex (1) - BT
Serela (1) - Raikaria
Not Voting (3): Dormio, Sky_Paladin, Zakeri
I want everyone to tell me what they think about this votecount by the time I get home.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2013, 07:30:55 AM »

ActionDan

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2013, 07:54:16 AM »
I want everyone to tell me what they think about this votecount by the time I get home.
It's wrong!

Don't lynch me.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2013, 07:58:14 AM »
I dunno. Probably four or five, I guess?

Since I'm posting I might as well say that I already don't believe a word of what Darkie's saying.

Then why aren't you voting for him?

@BT- I think it's mainly just a joke. I don't necessarily think it means he's town either because these sort of RVS flashwagons are great for distancing- you can vote a buddy with no real repercussions of them possibly being lynched.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2013, 10:07:52 AM »
BBM
In all of the games that I have played with him that he has begun with a Shadoweh vote, he's been scum. Coincidence? I think not.

I think Dormio votes Shadoweh regardless; so what you're saying is "all the games that I have played with Dormio he has been scum."  That said, Shadoweh actually isn't in this game; Dormio still voted anyway. 

When I saw this:
Dormio (4) - Cheez8, NekoNekoRex, BigBangMeteor, Serela
I thought there was a chance there was a scum in there.  When I saw this:
I'm DEFINITELY sure there's a scum in there.  At the moment DNA is my leading candidate since he's the last one to do it and switched his vote from himself >.>; 

Then this;
Look, I am third party, I just need 2 hammers to transform into tree stump.

Wasn't that CF7's role from two games back?  I just think it's unlikely somebody would be scum two games in a row, but it can happen.  Please tell me you were being sarcastic, DNA. 

BT re: Dormio is probably town. 
I'm inclined to agree with this. 

Re:  Dan/Cheez - I think five is too many scums.  Maybe four?  This is the largest game I've played here.  Back on Megatokyo, we averaged games of thirty players and had four to five scums. 

I'm okay to vote for DNA or to be honest pretty much anybody in that list voting for Dormio.  I think it's just leftovers from RVS.  Let's see how it looks in a few hours. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »
Cut the scum numbers spec out imo, it doesn't help us find them at all. AD, why did you ask about it? And also, why ask Cheez specifically, rather than any other player?

Dormio's reaction isn't bad but it's null imo. He's pretty sure that nobody is going to actually quickhammer him, so there's not an awful amount of pressure there.

Paladin is pretty weird so far. I don't think anyone wanted to hammer Dormio despite what he seems to be implying here. His last post is pretty bad too. He picks apart an RVS vote and says "there's a scum on the Dormio wagon", even wouldn't really be a surprise due to the size of the thing. He says he's suspicious of Dark but then waffles on him because "its unlikely to be scum 2 games in a row". This might be true, but the odds of Dark rolling scum twice in a row are independent of each other, so he's just as likely to have rolled scum as the next player. In the end he abstains from making a serious vote and decides to wait, even though he has no reason to do it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sky_Paladin

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2013, 10:42:24 AM »
I specifically waiting to see which players jumped off of the Dormio wagon once it was being picked apart, which coincidentally, you are the first person to do.  I'm suspicious of the guys who jumped in once there was four votes.  That's you and Dark.  I queried Dark and you come for me?  How interesting. 

##vote SB

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
What I think of the votecount; besides the mistake; is 'Why do we all hate Dormio?'.

Also to add to the discussion of 'who's the scum on the wagon; remember Schezo wanted me to vote Dormio so he could quickhammer.

I am fuly aware this may have been a joke; but that said all 6 of the Dormio votes may have also been jokes because RVS.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2013, 10:54:21 AM »
I didn't get off of the Dormio wagon because I was worried, I got off because I now have a legitimate scumread on you. Your vote just reads like an omgus to me. Do you think my post was in defense of Dark or something, because that's the implication I'm getting from the end of your post.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »
Also to add to the discussion of 'who's the scum on the wagon; remember Schezo wanted me to vote Dormio so he could quickhammer.

I am fuly aware this may have been a joke; but that said all 6 of the Dormio votes may have also been jokes because RVS.

Do you actually think Schezo is scum or do you think he was joking around? If it's the latter, why bring it up?

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
I think you got off the Dormio wagon because you were worried that somebody had said 'wow suddenly there are two more votes for Dormio and I think one of them is scum' and that other people might look more closely.  Apart from these most recent posts you didn't say anything.  And I think it was convenient for you to vote for me because I am that person who said it.  This was your first post in the game, really.  I see you didn't say anything about BT who voted for somebody earlier in the list. 

I never vote early.  In the last two games I voted so late that I apparently missed the RVS phase entirely. 

I'm voting for you because I said those two people were suspicious and you IMMEDIATELY switched your vote.  That's a lot more suspicious to me than DNA.  But if you flip red, DNA's next on my list. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2013, 11:22:57 AM »
[serious]want replacement[/serious]
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »
By the way, I'm not going to promise much content for the majority of D1 because I have exams to study for.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2013, 11:27:21 AM »
If I was scum, would I want to make it obvious that I was flailing under the pressure of a single person who hadn't even voted for me? And I don't see how the fact I haven't said much apart from in my most recent posts is a bad thing considering the game started less than 12 hours ago or something and I was asleep for most of that time? My vote on you wasn't because it was convenient (what do you even mean), it's because I think you're scummy. BT voted NNR without reasoning in RVS. What's there to say about him?

I'm voting for you because I said those two people were suspicious and you IMMEDIATELY switched your vote.  That's a lot more suspicious to me than DNA.  But if you flip red, DNA's next on my list.

This is lining up lynches and is horribly scummy. My vote switch was immediate because that was the post I found you scummy for.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2013, 11:42:42 AM »
"    Dormio (4) - Cheez8, NekoNekoRex, BigBangMeteor, Serela

I thought there was a chance there was a scum in there.  When I saw this:

I'm DEFINITELY sure there's a scum in there.  At the moment DNA is my leading candidate since he's the last one to do it and switched his vote from himself >.>;  "

The difference is your vote and DNA's.  I said I was suspecting DNA at the moment but I wanted to wait a few hours (read: have a shower and get some sleep) before voting.  I expected the Dormio wagon to fragment.  I wanted to see where the pieces went. 

Then you replied to the thread and you even linked my previous post, even though it was actually the most previous post before yours. 

Then I said this:
"I'm voting for you because I said those two people were suspicious and you IMMEDIATELY switched your vote.  That's a lot more suspicious to me than DNA.  But if you flip red, DNA's next on my list."

And DNA said this;
[serious]want replacement[/serious]

I said your vote was convenient because:  I'm the person who specifically mentioned the last two people in that list.  And one of them suddenly wants a replacement.  The other one is voting for me. 

If I was scum, would I want to make it obvious that I was flailing under the pressure of a single person who hadn't even voted for me?

If you were scum, wouldn't you want to put pressure on the guy who was suspecting you (and/or your buddy)? 

And that's all for now.  Goodnight.

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2013, 12:05:55 PM »
I think it's kicking rad.

I ##Vote: Action Dan for next wagon.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2013, 12:13:49 PM »
Then you replied to the thread and you even linked my previous post, even though it was actually the most previous post before yours.

My RVS vote was here. The post I linked to was 8 posts later, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I said your vote was convenient because:  I'm the person who specifically mentioned the last two people in that list.  And one of them suddenly wants a replacement.  The other one is voting for me.

Being "convenient" doesn't make a vote not worthwhile. I think you're scummy, so I'm going to vote you. And because I'm voting you, I'm apparently scummy? That's not how it works.

If you were scum, wouldn't you want to put pressure on the guy who was suspecting you (and/or your buddy)? 

Why would I be so worried about RVS STRONG suspicions.

Zakeri do you have any opinions at all?

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2013, 12:27:10 PM »
If I was to force an opinion, I'd put it on Raikaria, for the potential to end the day early with a hammer while making a joke about how literally everyone is voting Dormio.
It's not very strong evidence on its own since it makes a hefty assumption.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2013, 12:33:24 PM »
Imo sb is p godly in terms of rvs scumhunt.

Skys reaction also feels off from the prev games we had. Hes now a carbon copy blend of cheez and scumDNA
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2013, 01:38:00 PM »
Do you actually think Schezo is scum or do you think he was joking around? If it's the latter, why bring it up?

I bing it up as a point; but then say it can't be read too much into; especially since the Dormio Wagon; imo; is a joke wagon.

If I actually thought he was scum I'd have moved my vote off the joke Serela vote.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2013, 02:06:38 PM »
##Vote NekoNekoRex

Dormio is town by appeal to quickhammers.
"I'm trying to implicate scum on an RVS Turbowagon"
Cut it out, Dormio was highly unlikely to get lynched without reason, and he certainly isn't town over it. That wagon is clearly people goofing around as a reaction to the game that just ended.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2013, 02:07:35 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: BT for bad logic
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
Quote from: Mirai
:smug:
I mean just look at that smug bastard. There's no way he can be town so easily.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2013, 02:12:37 PM »
Sky needs to stop analyzing a hilariously worthless wagon like that as well. The big picture here is pointless.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
In fact anyone who says the phrase "The Dormio Wagon" in the context of scumhunting oughta be lynched immediately, as of now.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »
Um.

I thought it was transparent I was making fun of last game's D3.