Author Topic: PoFV English Patch Large text  (Read 2031 times)

AbdulGalaxia

• space binch
PoFV English Patch Large text
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:08:18 PM »
Hello everyone!
I have played PoFV recently in the english patch version.
But it seems that the text (or font) are large and some of the words cannot be seen for some reason.
Is there anyway to resize or change the font? :fail:
Heres an example.
http://im39.gulfup.com/W7Q71.bmp
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:56:57 AM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: PoFV English Patch Large text
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 08:00:25 AM »
Welcome,

I've edited out your mark-up because you're asking for support and we don't want our people to suffer from seizures and similar incidents. Please watch warmly as someone will pop up to help out.

--Helepolis

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 08:24:41 AM »
If I got it right, you game doesn't use Cirno font. Check if you have Cirno.ttf file in the root of the game. If it's not here (but I guess it's there) download it somewhere (or I can attach it) and put it there. If it's there, try to install this font in your system - usually you just need to copy that file into C:\Windows\Fonts (or something like that). If it still doesn't work... well, if it doesn't - tell about it.
Would be glad to get help with Touhou Doumeiju ~ Mystical Power Plant Translation Project spellcard comments' translation.

AbdulGalaxia

• space binch
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 08:42:25 AM »
If I got it right, you game doesn't use Cirno font. Check if you have Cirno.ttf file in the root of the game. If it's not here (but I guess it's there) download it somewhere (or I can attach it) and put it there. If it's there, try to install this font in your system - usually you just need to copy that file into C:\Windows\Fonts (or something like that). If it still doesn't work... well, if it doesn't - tell about it.
Alright then i installed the cirno.tff to my computer and the game text seems to works fine!
Thank you very much Vectorfish. :)