Author Topic: Requesting help for a fanart contest.  (Read 1448 times)

Requesting help for a fanart contest.
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:34:05 AM »
Hello, excuse if this is not the correct forum for this...

I come from a spanish Touhou Project community that is organizing a Fanart conquest about Touhou + Halloween. And I'm looking for people who want to be members of our jury!

The requirements are: You need to know about drawing (no need to be a super expert, though), and you must be available during the last week of october, because I will require you to qualify the works by those days.

Serious people with helping attitude.

If you are interested, please say "I would like to help you" and post your dA or pixiv. I'll give you more details via PM.

Thanks a lot people!

Alcoraiden

• Do not go gentle into that good night
Re: Requesting help for a fanart contest.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 02:54:15 PM »
I consider myself a decent artist, though that might be an egotistical thing to say. ;) I'm willing to help, but I don't speak Spanish. Will I need to report to anyone in Spanish, or can I use English?

My devART is pretty old, but specifically look in the Scraps for my WIPs. I've been really busy for a while, so I haven't been finishing things, but you can see my sketches and some color work between a few things in my gallery and my Scraps.

alcoraiden.deviantart.com

Re: Requesting help for a fanart contest.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 03:19:45 AM »
Hello, thank you for your interest!  You don't need to speak any spanish at all ;D

I hope for more people to help us. We need at least another 3 judges :)