Author Topic: Reimu nendroid 74 and Marisa nendriod : these prices ok?  (Read 4044 times)

Reimu nendroid 74 and Marisa nendriod : these prices ok?
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:33:20 PM »
I am sorry if this post is in the wrong place, but typing from phone and need some quick assistance.

I always wanted to get into nendrois, but the prices were insane. I am at anime boston, and saw a both with nendroid touhou stuff. Yesterday i bought a petit set with reimu, aya, and suika. today i was looking at these other normal nendroids. a reimu 74, and a marisa 92.  each is 75. They also have a sanae 103 gor 75. i posted a picture of all three and of everything. edit: seems like i cant post pics from phone.

are these prices good. a fast anwser would be great.

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
Re: Reimu nendroid 74 and Marisa nendriod : these prices ok?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 05:51:08 PM »
Maybe a little less would be good. As a last resort, I would tolerate those prices; less than $100 but more than $50 is reasonable. Anything less than $50 is highly likely to be a bootleg; the lower the price, the higher the bootleg chance.

Where did you buy that petit set? I've been looking for it everywhere!
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 09:31:56 PM »
Maybe a little less would be good. As a last resort, I would tolerate those prices; less than $100 but more than $50 is reasonable. Anything less than $50 is highly likely to be a bootleg; the lower the price, the higher the bootleg chance.

Where did you buy that petit set? I've been looking for it everywhere!

Well, my phone died so I couldn't see this, so I got reimu and Marisa only, but I think 75 was a good price after looking. I would have liked it cheaper, but I didn't think I was going to find it cheaper.

I got the petit set at the same place I got the Nendroid, as well as the Yukari one below

And here was everything they had before I bought the Nendroids of Reimu and Marisa, and after I bought the yukari and petit's the day before

IS it really that rare? I got it for about 70 bucks.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 10:02:54 PM »
Yeah... this thread is completely out of its environment. It'll probably be moved by Hele to Sara's or someplace else.

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 09:13:54 PM »
Yeah... this thread is completely out of its environment. It'll probably be moved by Hele to Sara's or someplace else.

Ah so it got moved here. I am very sorry that I put it on the wrong page. I was just in a rush and on my phone and just picked the area that sounded right... :(

Kosachi

• Te-Te-Te-Te-Tenko
  • Hinanai Tenko~
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 11:33:19 PM »
IS it really that rare? I got it for about 70 bucks.
You'd be suprised! Reimu and Marisa for 70 is an excellent price. The older Nendos can go upwards of 100$. Take Cirno and Remi for instance, I got them each for about 100$ as they are among the most wanted and oldest Nendos and people (myself included) are willing to pay a fair amount for them. As for why you got those two for such a great price, they were re-released not too long ago and that usually makes the price drop a fair bit.
I finally got ahead!

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 11:51:43 PM »
You'd be suprised! Reimu and Marisa for 70 is an excellent price. The older Nendos can go upwards of 100$. Take Cirno and Remi for instance, I got them each for about 100$ as they are among the most wanted and oldest Nendos and people (myself included) are willing to pay a fair amount for them. As for why you got those two for such a great price, they were re-released not too long ago and that usually makes the price drop a fair bit.

I see. interesting. Should I have gone for the Sanae as well? Also, the nendroids were 75 each, it was the nendroid petit 3 set with Suika, Reimu, and Aya that was 70

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 03:22:07 AM »
Yes. Sanae is also one of the "rare" ones; I don't think she ever got a rerelease. I really, REALLY hope Remi gets announced for a rerelease soon; poor Flandre needs her onee-sama! ;_;
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
Yes. Sanae is also one of the "rare" ones; I don't think she ever got a rerelease. I really, REALLY hope Remi gets announced for a rerelease soon; poor Flandre needs her onee-sama! ;_;

Aw shucks. I should have bought it then.... I may still be able to from their Facebook page. So is 70 for Sanae a great deal?

I heard they had a Remi and Flandre one, but they sold quickly.