Author Topic: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!  (Read 207614 times)

MatsuriSakuragi

Re: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!
« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
Is it just me, or has everything been really jumpy these past few days, when it comes to lag and such? It's not bad enough to be debilitating, but I just kinda wonder if a quick server reset would help, or something.

also jfc how do you all level so fast I seriously don't get it :/
oh, right, I should update my character list
Hinamatsuri - 10x/1x Wanderer
Honoka - whocares/whocares Star Gladiator
Setsuna - 8x/4x Sage
Tsukikage - 10x/1x Oboro
Nozomi - 103/1x Royal Guard (main)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2013, 06:13:31 AM »
Update:

Rione Milia - 13x/39 Guillotine Cross
Lieselotte - 10x/1x Archbishop
Blitzenritter - 10x/1x Ranger
Soraya - 98/50 TK Ranker
Sakuraba Mizuho - 99/x Oboro
Touko - whatever/whatver afkvend merchant

LF> MVP party

Will: Farm handcuffs/research papers for loot

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2013, 07:30:44 AM »
I recently got a Tournament Shield; according to its desc it increases ATK, but I noticed no change in ATK when I equip it in the status info. Is this normal?
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:26 AM »
I recently got a Tournament Shield; according to its desc it increases ATK, but I noticed no change in ATK when I equip it in the status info. Is this normal?

equipment atk is a hidden stat in renewal

in the status info it's status.ATK + weapon.ATK

« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2013, 11:34:11 PM »
also jfc how do you all level so fast I seriously don't get it :/

As far as what Ive been doing... Genetics are really unfair.
seriously, everything I need to level up is right there in Prontera (vendor for acid bomb materials + MVP room = very fast leveling)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:29 AM »
MVP room is getting tweaked but I've been super busy this week.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #456 on: May 31, 2013, 09:07:41 AM »
yeah uh my GX just hit 14x so I don't think he's gonna be seeing much party action

so i will switch to my FS AB...~

Please message me if you wanna going MVP, I'll do my best support! ^_^

« Reply #457 on: May 31, 2013, 09:29:01 PM »
Been trying to help Matsy catch up to me and trance so we can party together, but it's been difficult :x

I think our best bet at this point would be vanishing point spam on turtle general while I tank the damage with white pots... we could do it that way.

definitely need pierce defenses  though, although I think Matsy said she had a spear that could do that.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2013, 01:25:23 AM »
Sorry I stopped playing for a bit, I got kind of sidetracked with stuff and have just been busybusy and not really interested in playing.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2013, 03:31:43 AM »
Sorry I stopped playing for a bit, I got kind of sidetracked with stuff and have just been busybusy and not really interested in playing.

this is the cancer (Lack of interest) that basically killed the last server iteration so i'm sad to see the same thing happen here considering I actually put about 100x more effort this time around >>

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #460 on: June 01, 2013, 04:09:26 AM »
I'm still interested, but super busy and will be for another month.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
« Reply #461 on: June 01, 2013, 12:27:38 PM »
I'll be super super busy for like two weeks. But after that, I should have a bunch of free time to play.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
this is the cancer (Lack of interest) that basically killed the last server iteration so i'm sad to see the same thing happen here considering I actually put about 100x more effort this time around >>
I was on vacation last week .___.;; Sorry I have a ton of stuff to get together so I can start school in a few months and I also kind of started a lot of crap this week and I really need to get back on a normal schedule.

« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2013, 08:41:14 PM »
Take your time and get what you need done. just make sure to say hi every now and then!  ::)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #464 on: June 02, 2013, 12:20:29 AM »
I was on vacation last week .___.;; Sorry I have a ton of stuff to get together so I can start school in a few months and I also kind of started a lot of crap this week and I really need to get back on a normal schedule.

That comment wasn't really singling you out or anything, I'm very sorry if it seemed that way D: You should prioritize that first...

Just that it was really the whole "lots of people playing at first and then at the end of the day nobody's touching it again" routine that I've been seeing for the Nth time and it's really a darn shame.

« Reply #465 on: June 04, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
I think today I'll be making a few accounts today for public use. If that's okay with Font, that is. Once I'm given the all-clear, I'll post the login information. Until then, I'll just post my character plans:

Account one: Slave Account.
Public Heals - Priest
Public Endows - Sage
Public Links - Soul Linker

Account Two: Alchemy Account.
Public Strings - Bard
Public Alchemy II - Super Novice
Public Alchemy III - Taekwon Kid

Any opinions? I haven't gotten started yet but I will start today.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #466 on: June 04, 2013, 04:37:54 PM »
Fine by me.

« Reply #467 on: June 04, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
ok, got the soul linker up and running, but thats about it -o-  doing other stuff now whoo~

JESUS CHRIST!!! Ive been hunting cobalt minerals for over an hour now and Ive gotten 6 cards, and 3 gold, but not a single damn elemental sword!!!! >_< GHGAAAAAH
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:09:50 AM by Dynamod »

« Reply #468 on: June 06, 2013, 02:59:58 AM »
hmm... I can't seem to log in right now >_<;; when I put in my login information, even if it's deliberately wrong, it keeps saying "failed to connect to server".

I'll try rebooting. Be Right Back. EDIT: Nope, still not connecting.... wtf.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:10:27 AM by Dynamod »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #469 on: June 07, 2013, 05:01:24 PM »
I had to physically move the server the other day and I didn't get it all hooked up until I got home that night.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #470 on: June 11, 2013, 08:28:33 PM »
[attach=1]
Reached a landmark of my current build; probably the strongest MVP I can take down solo.

So right now my main activity is reduced to logging in about 2-3 times a day to kill Tao Gunka for the card.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #471 on: June 13, 2013, 04:50:45 AM »
Trying to do ~*The Sign Quest*~, just finished the dance test (f*ck that test and thank god for Cloaking Exceed) and things were proceeding as they should be... until  I hit a snag.

I need to deliver a stone (we're talking a high quality item here, not something you can pick up just anywhere) to a Crusader Knight in Yuno, named Leibach.  The dude keeps telling me this isn't what he ordered.  I go back to the butler guy, and he just says "You haven't delivered the stone yet?" and not to lose it and blah-blah-blah.  I drop the stone and try talking to Mahatra again, same dialogue about not losing it.  I pick it back up, go to Yuno, talk to Leibach, same thing he said before.  I drop it, talk to him, and NOW I get options for talking to him.  I keep trying all of the options and nothing.  Pick the stone up again, talk to him, and he tells me it's not what he ordered.

So uhhh.... help?  I also feel like an Oridecon Anvil won't do me much good for the smithing part, and after the first fail, you have to use a Golden or Emperium Anvil.  This wouldn't be so much of a problem except that I have no idea how the hell to get them aside from opening a metric crapton boxes.

Red Frost - Guillotine Cross, male, 124/32
Airia Harper - Alchemist, female, 99/70 (will Rebirth later, currently in brewing mode)
Heather Alrunde - Ninja, female, 99/70 (Helv, whenever you can, could you make her an Oboro?)
Elsa Maria - Acolyte, female, 50/?? (Buff/Holy Water slave)
Maou - Sage, female, 94/50 (no I haven't finished watching Maoyuu Maou Yuusha but holy crap is she cute)

As someone who's only gone the Wizard route, Sage is somewhat interesting... though I feel like I'm not getting the most out of the class since I'm really unfamiliar with it.  I've also been pumping Dex and Int solely, and I was wondering if there was a good cut-off point for either of those stats and what else to invest in.  I'm going to do some Abracadabra shenanigans once I hit 99 so I can get some more pets, so if I inadvertently summon any MVPs, I'll post it here.
(Is there a way to shut pets up?  I forgot how cringe-inducing their dialogue can be at times, though the Sohee has been quite tolerable.) 

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #472 on: June 13, 2013, 07:32:24 AM »
I've been stuck with that quest at the step right before the dance test because the old man keeps telling me to come back at night, I've been visiting him randomly a good number of times but I could never progress.

Red Frost

« Reply #473 on: June 13, 2013, 08:26:38 AM »
I've been stuck with that quest at the step right before the dance test because the old man keeps telling me to come back at night, I've been visiting him randomly a good number of times but I could never progress.

I'm guessing that part's dependant on what time it is according to the server.  I couldn't do the step with Sir Jore one day because I missed his available times, but when I did the step leading up to the dance test (bring Authoritative Badges with you, they help), I didn't have to wait the 23 hours to give him the artsy items.  I think our server ignores most wait times, but time based events are still in effect.
... maybe that's what's wrong with my part.  Maybe Leibach can't tell it's the stone he desires unless the sunlight hits it at just the right angle.

After playing around with Abracadabra for a while, the novelty's wearing off and I realize getting a single pet may run into the thousands/millions (in regards to both Zeny and Yellow Gemstones).
I got the Pet Taming prompt once.
I thought it was a special "You'll get the egg for sure!" custom skill.
It was not.
Most of the pets I want are 2% taming chance.
Miyabi Doll food isn't available in the shop.
/wrist

On the brightside, this is the first time I've seen a Medusa in the flesh.  Now I want one even more.  :fail:

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #474 on: June 13, 2013, 08:55:50 AM »
Also if any of you don't mind spending a few tokens, the octopus instance is also a good way to get Mastela fruits, an alternative to white potions. You can also accumulate enough Malango coins to enchant your weapon.

Prody - 160/50 Royal Guard
ProdyParrot - 100/11 Sura (Because Lunakaligo is the best weapon for zeny farming hands down)
Prody Parrot - 57/45 Merchant (Mainly for the overcharge when selling items obtained from Lunkaligo)

Currently looking for a better way to hunt Tao Gunka since his sp drain delays the fight by a great deal, my best way of dealing with it currently is simply suiciding and spending a token.

Red Frost

« Reply #475 on: June 13, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »
Currently looking for a better way to hunt Tao Gunka since his sp drain delays the fight by a great deal, my best way of dealing with it currently is simply suiciding and spending a token.

... so you're probably gonna hate my guts, but uhhh... there's an Orc Lord in the west caves.  It's also Lvl 102, and not the standard Lvl 55.  I Abracadabra'd a Medusa.  :V
I don't know how to MVP so I'm out.  Nolene was on and gave it a go, but the furthest she got him down to was 29%.
Whoever kills him, please let me know, because I feel pretty guilty about messing up a map.

I won't play with Abracadabra anymore, I've learned my lesson.  Magic is not a toy, it's a privilege, and must be treated with the respect that it deserves... which amounts to pulling rabbits from hats.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #476 on: June 13, 2013, 12:18:58 PM »
hocus pocus is a legit mvping strategy

just don't be alone when you use it

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #477 on: June 14, 2013, 04:32:10 AM »
Sorry for abandoning this so far, my life has been super hectic. If I can get some time this weekend I'll be all over it.

Red Frost

« Reply #478 on: June 14, 2013, 04:34:20 AM »
hocus pocus is a legit mvping strategy

But I suck.  :V
This brings up an interesting point, though... if you make an MVP with Class Change, does the MVP have the stats it'd normally have as an MVP (regardless of level), do stats get scaled according to level, or do they keep the stats of the monster you used Class Change on?

P.S. Prody got the Orc Lord.
P.P.S. Leibech still won't take the stone.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2013, 01:52:29 AM »