Author Topic: HOLY JESUS 1000 POSTS  (Read 21629 times)

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
  • MOM WHERE'S MY POP-TARTS?????
Re: HOLY JESUS 1000 POSTS
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 10:47:35 PM »
The exact opposite of what you want it to.

Mind telling me what that is? Because if that was some sort of malicious little prank that set my intranet security to 0, I am going to want to know if I should get it back up again.

EDIT: I'm not joking. Tell me exactly what that little hyperlink did to my internet. Or intranet. Or whatever. NOW.

Go to your family. Tell them that everything will be alright.

And pray.

Because right now, only God can help you.
The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr - Mohammed

Gpop

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2009, 10:51:24 PM »
Burusu, you might as well try to save as many files as you can while you still have the chance.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2009, 10:54:16 PM »
You know, it's strange. Usually I sympathize with people in your position because I'm quite the same when it comes to ignorance. But this...you only brought it upon yourself.

Does that make me a bad person? :(
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Gpop

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 10:55:33 PM »
You know, it's strange. Usually I sympathize with people in your position because I'm quite the same when it comes to ignorance. But this...you only brought it upon yourself.

Does that make me a bad person? :(

No, he deserves it.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »
Don't forget to clear your cache.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 11:04:36 PM »
Pesco is giving the only good advice. =[

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 11:06:31 PM »

Tewi gives good advice??

Gpop

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 11:12:04 PM »
HORRIBLE VIRUS LINK CLEANED OUT

From what I can gather from that is that it's one of the most dangerous viruses out there.

...yeah...good luck recovering what info is left.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:12:32 PM by TheⓈtupidOne »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »

Tewi gives good advice??

Oh you card!

HORRIBLE VIRUS LINK CLEANED OUT

From what I can gather from that is that it's one of the most dangerous viruses out there.

...yeah...good luck recovering what info is left.

Jesus Christ. Stop messing with him. He's got a virus, not hit taken out on him.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

nintendonut888

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »
Oh good, M. Burusu is online. When he left I was afraid that it was too late...
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Drake

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 12:18:32 AM »
Well this is great. I managed to actually get someone with that.

Nice job suiciding your computer.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »
Well this is great. I managed to actually get someone with that.

Nice job suiciding your computer.

He didn't have the .dll.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2009, 12:22:29 AM »
* Rika unleashes the Cool Ragnarok virus.

Easy Mode

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »
Oh jesus that was amazing.

Drake

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »
Oh, well.

Another day then.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2009, 01:19:14 AM »
Well this thread took a turn for the... something.

nintendonut888

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2009, 01:20:19 AM »
If I had the powers I'd move this to that Lecture sub-forum. Thanks M. Burusu for making all our days a little brighter with your dimness.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2009, 01:29:08 AM »
So, what the fuck happened here?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2009, 01:31:06 AM »
* Rika deletes all of Sodium's ROMs.

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2009, 01:32:51 AM »
If I had the powers I'd move this to that Lecture sub-forum. Thanks M. Burusu for making all our days a little brighter with your dimness.

It's not dimness if you never encountered that sort of thing before. It's just being naive.

That said, I think this marks the end of my trips into Cirno's Perfect Math Classroom. I'll just stick to the Addict, Fanworks and Arcade areas from here on in (because there's less asshattery and more constructive conversation [or at least civil conduct]).
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
  • MOM WHERE'S MY POP-TARTS?????
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »

It's not dimness if you never encountered that sort of thing before. It's just being naive.

That said, I think this marks the end of my trips into Cirno's Perfect Math Classroom. I'll just stick to the Addict, Fanworks and Arcade areas from here on in (because there's less asshattery and more constructive conversation [or at least civil conduct]).

Well, we don't want you here if you can't take a bloody joke.
The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr - Mohammed

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2009, 01:35:14 AM »
Hey, I was perfectly civil. =[

Also, you get +1 Perversity points for entertaining the GM.

nintendonut888

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2009, 01:38:49 AM »
Ahem, now that the cat's out of the bag, let me say what I wanted to say:

There's one thing to not know what a sage is. It took me a while myself to learn what it basically means, and even until today I didn't know that:

A. It's pronounced Japanese style (thought it was an alternate meaning for the English word "sage)

B. Its exact meaning is to bump a thread without raising it to the top.

And now I know what they mean by auto-sage in Pooshlmer. That is ignorance. However, only an idiot couldn't tell that he was being trolled after a certain point. We're not bad people; if it were a serious problem we'd actually try to help. It's just that you were falling for it SO easily. You could have looked it up.

And BTW, thanks Tenshi for posting that Urban Dictionary article before it was deleted. I learned something myself today.

Also:

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2009, 01:41:55 AM »
Seriously, +1 Perversity.

Mus and I were wondering if you were going along with it, actually =]

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2009, 01:45:41 AM »
God, can't a guy have concern for a fellow Maiden of the Kaleidoscope?  See if I ever try to help you again.  Let your computer be made to send your credit card number to Nigerian mobsters like a player piano.

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »
Half of me felt bad for Burusu as I read all of this.

The other half of me beat the crap out of it and laughed heartily from beginning to end.

Do you need a definition for Cirno's Perfect Math Classroom as well? >_>

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »
 . . . This was all a sick joke?

Well, here's a little piece of advice from a layman: it's only funny when it isn't you.

Put yourselves in my shoes: I didn't know what it was for, when I clicked the link I see that the IE notice bar drops down and says that my intraweb security settings' default is now that they are off and then it navigates to a page of 'internet explorer can't go there', and then when I ask what's going on everyone goes all alarmist on me.

Because of this sick joke, I ended up going to Microsoft for customer support, and am now running the most thorough virus scan of my LIFE.

I was worried that some of my life's work (I intend to go into game design, I might point out) was going to be lost forever because I might end up having to wipe my hard drive.

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING I HAD WORKED ON FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS.

You all may find this hilarious, but this little victim happens to be completely outraged at the proceedings -- heck, from what I'm reading here the only one who seemed to be helpful was actually stringing me along like the rest.

The only good thing coming out of this is that I'm tightening my internet security, but that's not enough to make me want to stay in this depraved den.
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2009, 02:05:24 AM »
Question?

Do you really think Drake, a fairly respected member of the forum, would randomly post up a virus with no warning?