~Beyond the Border~ > Genji's Battle Arena
[UTClassic]/[UT3]/[SC:FA] Searching for opponents
<< < (3/5) > >>
Delfigamer:

--- Quote from: Belligerent Bridge Beeyatch on November 28, 2012, 11:23:15 PM ---What times this weekend (and time zone) you up for some matches?

--- End quote ---
Dec 1st, 15..17 GMT; Dec 2nd, probably any time in range 5..13 GMT. UPD See later post.
AnonymousPondScum:

--- Quote from: Delfigamer on November 29, 2012, 05:10:56 PM ---Dec 1st, 15..17 GMT; Dec 2nd, probably any time in range 5..13 GMT.

--- End quote ---

Aaaaight, sounds like a plan. I'll PM you on here when I'm ready to go.

(I'm using the Steam version of UT99. Is this multiplayer-compatible with non-Steam copies as long as they're properly up to date?)
Delfigamer:

--- Quote from: Belligerent Bridge Beeyatch on November 29, 2012, 06:29:42 PM ---Aaaaight, sounds like a plan. I'll PM you on here when I'm ready to go.

(I'm using the Steam version of UT99. Is this multiplayer-compatible with non-Steam copies as long as they're properly up to date?)

--- End quote ---
As what I know, UT99 doesn't use Steam protocols. It was created long long time ago in a far far galaxy, when Steam wasn't even planned, and used special UT servers. Proper 451 still uses those servers to let people share their servers without third-party programms (such as mentioned Steam), so it shouldn't cause problems when occupied by Steam.
And sorry, I screwed the time. Tomorrow I'm free in 7..13 GMT, and on Sunday - in 3..17 GMT.
Notify me beforehand, a fact I'll be free doesn't actually meand I'll be online. :3

Tamashii Kanjou, Lagomorph, what about you?
DX7.EP:
I still can't find my disc. :V
I better buy another copy off GOG or Steam when I'm not terribly busy. Steam has UT3 66% off this weekend but I greatly prefer the original and 2k4 over that.
Tamashii Kanjou:
Sort of off topic but not...

There's the deal on the Unreal Multi Pack as well, which is ?7.81... Which comes with UT 1999, UT 2004 and other games.
FOR ?7.81! {Or whatever that is in dollars. :V }
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version