~Beyond the Border~ > Genji's Battle Arena
[UTClassic]/[UT3]/[SC:FA] Searching for opponents
(1/5) > >>
Delfigamer:
I have a UT99 and UT3, and want to test my skills with other Touhou players.
I can host a server on my computer, if MotK's Henrietta will refuse to do so, since it has a static IP, but it may be far from your comp. Try to ping 109.200.108.168 (I have a router enabled all day long), however.
UTClassic is 436, have ChaosUT and RocketArena installed.
UT3 is 2.1, and have Titan Pack.
I can download additional mutators, maps etc. if you want them.

P.S. My skill is around Masterful.
________

Does MotK have any strategists? Have anybody heard about "Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance"?
Okay, you've got the point - I want to play it with you.

This game's multiplayer system is slightly different from traditional server-client, it requires every player to be connected to all others, so we'll need a VPN to play. I have (or had?) the Tunngle, FA works well with it, it even has special room for this game; so, we can use it. Tunngle can be grabbed here for free.

My SC:FA's version is 3603. You can dowload patches here (found from here). 3603 patch should be installed on 3599.
AnonymousPondScum:
I am down for some UT99 sometime in the near future and would like to get my face stomped in.
Tamashii Kanjou:
The second I get hold of this again, I'll happily join you.

I miss Unreal Tournament, especially the 1999 one. XD
Delfigamer:
I usually free at around 11..16 GMT (oh god timezones), more at Sunday.
Any suggestions for exact day/time?

We can also use Skype to contact. I'm "delfigamer1" (one because I've derped when was registering).

What exact game/mode/rules etc would you like to see?
I can even write a special mutator, if it won't be too hard - like "Crossbow Arena", changing weapons into ChaosUT's crossbows depending on their type (already have one).

Just remembered, I have the "Arena Match" downloaded too.
AnonymousPondScum:

--- Quote from: Delfigamer on November 27, 2012, 11:04:19 AM ---What exact game/mode/rules etc would you like to see?
I can even write a special mutator, if it won't be too hard - like "Crossbow Arena", changing weapons into ChaosUT's crossbows depending on their type (already have one).

--- End quote ---

Smiley Proxy Arena or bust, baby.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version