Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Rumia Quest V Cont: Everything comes together  (Read 32684 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest V Cont: Everything comes together
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 10:47:55 PM »
>Let's try slipping over to Remilia and the others in a way that seems like we're playing things normally.
>Then, in a quiet voice, just low enough for them and only them to hear; "So, got any ideas on how to take care of the Absorbers that Rika's managed to get? I don't need to say how bad it'll be if she gets away with those."

> Remilia smirks.

> "I have two. You can't absorb the physical power of a Vampire, and seeing as I'm a Vampire, I don't particularly mind getting some cuts from magical energy. The other option, is to have my sister break them... but I'm not too sure if Flan's ready for breaking anything yet."

> "I'll do it if you want me to sis!" Flandre says.

> "I dunno what you're talkin' about up there, but Rumia and that immortal and gap hag aren't here to protect ya' anymore Youkai scum." Rika says, before grinning in a manner that screams 'sadist'. "Now then, extermination time."

> Rika's spanner turns back into it's projectile form she used before, before she unleashes a large hail of electrical spheres are your group.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 10:53:06 PM »
>"If she wants to give it a try, then go for it. We'll be here to help her out if she starts having a relapse anyway. Leave drawing her attention to me, you guys cook up a plan to deal with the absorbers."
>Let's use our speed to blast through the openings in the shots, then use our duplicates trick and set all of them, and ourselves, to flying around Rika wildly,
>"You know you can't outspeed a Tengu, even if you're a machine! I'm one of the three fastest among the Tengu for a reason!"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 11:01:01 PM »
>"If she wants to give it a try, then go for it. We'll be here to help her out if she starts having a relapse anyway. Leave drawing her attention to me, you guys cook up a plan to deal with the absorbers."
>Let's use our speed to blast through the openings in the shots, then use our duplicates trick and set all of them, and ourselves, to flying around Rika wildly,
>"You know you can't outspeed a Tengu, even if you're a machine! I'm one of the three fastest among the Tengu for a reason!"

> "Now then, I think I'll try my hand at it first... literally." Remilia says.

> "Can I help?" Flandre asks kindly.

> "If you want to, but no you-know-what, she might absorb it's destructive power." Remilia warns.

> You dash through all of the electrical shots, which is pretty easy, seeing as they're not even that fast. You note Mai make a barrier of ice to shield herself and Yuki, while Remilia and Flandre just power through.

> You split into your clones, but you note Rika doesn't seem fooled by them, and launches some shots at your actual location, and ignores the clones. You guess the illusionary psychic powers used with the clones doesn't work on machines.

> Remilia and Flandre reach Rika shortly afterwards, Remilia launches a streight thrust with her claw at a speed you can hardly see, as Flandre kicks. Rika blocks using the flared-up cross, and the limbs of the two vampires burst into several bats, before they re-form, unharmed.

> "Heh, she's pretty fast." Remilia says.

> "That bat-thing is gonna be annoying." Rika comments.

> "Oh yeah, Vampires can regenerate from a single cell, and can split into a limitless number of bats. It's virtually impossible to kill us." Remilia boasts.

> "Vampires have weaknesses, I just guess the cross-one was a rumor." Rika says.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 12:02:01 AM »
>Even if they're illusions, getting hit by them still hurts, right?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 12:04:11 AM »
>Even if they're illusions, getting hit by them still hurts, right?

> Getting hit by the danmaku still hurts, but really it's not the illusions firing the danmaku, it's you, from the points the illusions are at.

> The illusions don't hurt at all. They're only illusions.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 12:07:11 AM »
>We're big enough so that Remilia and Flandre flying behind us would be hidden decently, yes?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 03:17:27 PM »
>We're big enough so that Remilia and Flandre flying behind us would be hidden decently, yes?

> No. You're only human-sized, and while the two vampires are child-sized, their wingspans are not so.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
>Well, there goes that idea. So much for using that one trick. What was it called again, 'Jet Stream Attack'?
>"Once more. I know what to do."
>Let's take off straight up! Then, moments before they strike, rocket right at Rika at maximum speed from straight above with a kick! We'll time it so it hits right after she blocks theirs! Even a machine can't block something going at beyond the sound barrier!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 11:02:15 PM »
>Well, there goes that idea. So much for using that one trick. What was it called again, 'Jet Stream Attack'?
>"Once more. I know what to do."
>Let's take off straight up! Then, moments before they strike, rocket right at Rika at maximum speed from straight above with a kick! We'll time it so it hits right after she blocks theirs! Even a machine can't block something going at beyond the sound barrier!

> You, Remilia and Flandre co-ordinate your strikes so that you, despite heading quicker, impact first.

> It's not so much that Rika can't guard against the speed, but she can't defend against three attacks at once, and despite blocking you and Remilia, Flandre's claw smashes into her, sending her spiraling into the ground, and the cross she was holding to spin into the air, and De-activate.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 01:53:39 AM »
>Grab it!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 11:03:11 AM »
>Grab it!

> You grab the cross, which is just a sphere with a crest on it right now.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 07:02:35 PM »
>Let's try to steal that other one she had too if we can!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »
>Let's try to steal that other one she had too if we can!

> Rika only had one, Yumemi never lost the other.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »
(But she had the one Rumia took from Chiyuri too.)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 07:45:18 PM »
(But she had the one Rumia took from Chiyuri too.)

[Oh, I thought you meant other cross!]

> You go over to Rika to see if you can find Chiyuri's device on her. It appears it's broken from the crash-landing.

> For that matter, Rika seems quite smashed up too, a large tear in her metalwork from where the vampires hit her. Still, you're not getting too close, just in case.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 08:03:12 PM »
>"Well, what do we do about the big one now?"
>Well, getting hit by a Tengu of our size going full speed is roughly like getting sacked by a good chunk of the mountain itself.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
>"Well, what do we do about the big one now?"
>Well, getting hit by a Tengu of our size going full speed is roughly like getting sacked by a good chunk of the mountain itself.

> "Dunno." Remillia says.

> You're not too sure if it is like getting hit by part of the mountain, but even then, it was the vampires that did the damage...

> Rika gets up, revealing her spanner, which is glowing extremely brightly, in a light-blue, as it crackles with electricity. The gin on her face doesn't signal good news, as she unleashes arcs of lighting from the spanner, as she holds it to the air.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 10:12:10 PM »
>Let's fly back and try to not get hit by those!
>"Without those absorbers, we should be able to knock her back down. That big one might be a problem if she's figured out how to work it though."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 10:53:26 PM »
>Let's fly back and try to not get hit by those!
>"Without those absorbers, we should be able to knock her back down. That big one might be a problem if she's figured out how to work it though."

> You back off, so that you're out of range of the lighting field. It seems to be a dome, where lighting is falling, with Rika as the center. Once you're out of range, Rika stops, and changes back to firing the somewhat-slow projectiles.

> Flandre is looking at the device. "I can get rid of that for good if you want me to." she says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2012, 10:59:51 PM »
>"We'll keep that as an option. Think you can bust up that thing she's holding without busting her up too badly though? The thing that's shooting those shots? Without that she should be easy enough to manage. I think we should probably capture her for the others to deal with later."
>Let's go for a good barrage of shots at full burst!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2012, 11:06:25 PM »
>"We'll keep that as an option. Think you can bust up that thing she's holding without busting her up too badly though? The thing that's shooting those shots? Without that she should be easy enough to manage. I think we should probably capture her for the others to deal with later."
>Let's go for a good barrage of shots at full burst!

> "There's very little I can't destroy, and nothing that Flandre cannot destroy. You should recall that story Aya published about some meteors being destroyed as they flew towards our mansion? That was Flandre, and it didn't even tire her at all." Remillia says.

> "Ssssis, you're gonna make her think I'm some sort of monster." Flandre moans, before she blinks a few times, and comments; "Oh wait, vampire."

> You fire off some shots at Rika, but she evades quite easily. It appears the damage to her, which is round her 'chest' area, isn't hurting her mobility at all.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2012, 11:10:47 PM »
>"Alright, since she's mechanical, we don't need her fully intact. The main issue's precision, try to bust up only her arms, legs, and that weapon of hers. I'll keep her busy."
>Let's start trying to fly rings around her to distract Rika from the big stuff!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2012, 11:16:42 PM »
>"Alright, since she's mechanical, we don't need her fully intact. The main issue's precision, try to bust up only her arms, legs, and that weapon of hers. I'll keep her busy."
>Let's start trying to fly rings around her to distract Rika from the big stuff!

> You start to fly around Rika, but she's clearly not falling for it, since she knows the pair of vampires are the more dangerous, and when they try to move in, she goes back to the electrical field, forcing them to back off.

> "Ya'know, I wonder how she'd react when two unknown factors pose a threat." Yuki says.

> "You talk too much..." Mai says, as the pair fly towards Rika, staying outside the range of her electrical field, by a small amount, one on each side.

> Remillia and Flandre also do the same, on opposite sides to each other, boxing Rika into an area.

> A seven-pointed magisterial ring appears below Yuki, in red, while an nine-pointed ice-blue one forms below Mai. Remillia starts gathering a massive amount of scarlet energy, blood-red in her right hand, taking the form of a Javelin, while Flandre's crystals glow, before a deformed, crooked, wand-like item forms in her hand.

> Rika can tell the oncoming danger, and flies right up to get out of the containment.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2012, 11:25:17 PM »
>Fly right into her path and smack her back into it! "You're not getting away from this!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2012, 11:34:17 PM »
>Fly right into her path and smack her back into it! "You're not getting away from this!"

> You fly into Rika and kick her back down, you think it's better to be safe than sorry and use limbs that have three times more force.

> Rika slams back into the ground, and gets up quickly with an enraged roar, before gathering a massive amount of energy inbetween the points of her spanner.

> "Punishment of the Seventh Circle: Outer!" Yuki declares, as a massive wave of flame and boiling liquid rushes from in front of her.

> "Ninth Circle: Cocytus Entombment" Mai states, as she unleashes a blizzard in front of her. Rika is met with the two spells colliding into a massive wave of steam and boiling water, as well as heated rock.

> When that all clears Remilia is next to attack. "Divine Spear: Gungnir!" the vampire cries, as the throws the huge crimson javilin, which rips Rika's hand holding the spanner clean off, and sends it, impaled, heading to Flandre, who's wand ignites at the end.

> "L?vateinn" Flandre says with a grin, smashing her wand into the spanner, obliterating it completely on contact.

> Rika then collapses onto the ground, sparking from her various areas that have been damaged. She doesn't move, but you do hear something. "Unit R.I.K.A Delta has sustained heavy damage. Initiating self-destruct."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2012, 11:37:28 PM »
>Could that mean there's more of her...? "Uh oh. I think it's time to get outta here."
>"Or of you think we can do it, try to stop that self-destruct."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:40:06 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2012, 11:41:45 PM »
>Could that mean there's more of her...? "Uh oh. I think it's time to get outta here."

> "I'd rather avoid the damage from an explosion, we don't know the range, and while you may be fast, we're not as fast." Yuki says, before looking at Mai.

> "I know." the ice mage says, before she freezes Rika in a block of ice. There is no explosion. "The heat that was going to cause the explosion I cooled. No explosion." Mai says.

> "Yeah, seeing as it called itself Delta, I wouldn't be surprised if there's more. In fact, if I was a madwoman wanting to kill all youkai and I was a machine, and made myself one, I'd make backups." Remilia says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2012, 12:07:33 AM »
>"So now we've got a Rika Unit, we can figure out what makes her tick back at the mountain. The kappa will wanna get their hands on this for sure. They oughta be able to rig something up that'll neutralize any problem she causes."
>Then just stare at the ice cube for a few moments.
>"So...How do we get her there?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2012, 12:12:01 AM »
>"So now we've got a Rika Unit, we can figure out what makes her tick back at the mountain. The kappa will wanna get their hands on this for sure. They oughta be able to rig something up that'll neutralize any problem she causes."
>Then just stare at the ice cube for a few moments.
>"So...How do we get her there?"

> "Allow me." says Sakuya, who had been on the backlines, not fighting, before she vanishes.

> About five minutes later, Sakuya returns, with some strange black devices, and she cuts through the ice at the ground, before putting the devices around it.

> A blue field forms, and the ice-cube floats in the air, inside it. You guess this is that anti-gravity construction thing the Kappa had been working on.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »
>"Well, that makes things easier. Thanks for the help too, though I have no idea what we're gonna do about the big absorber."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!