Author Topic: STUFFMAN'S CHUUNI CHALLENGE  (Read 60772 times)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Re: STUFFMAN'S CHUUNI CHALLENGE
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2012, 09:43:28 PM »
Tomorrow's the last day for entries! I will do the judging at an arbitrary time tomorrow, so have them in before then!

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2012, 11:13:45 PM »
Fuck, I had a massive planning for this, but zero time. Oh well
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2012, 11:56:25 PM »
Got nothing to lose by entering something!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2012, 12:38:38 AM »
well okay

AMATERASU KAWAIIKAMI
[attach=1]

Name: hurr u retard i just said it
Height: 1m54cm in full form, 35cm in supper birdie form   ^ - ^

She was born as a crow in a crow nest,but her egg was the 7th of the 7th, so she was sacred to begin with *-*. then an evil man came and took her just after she was born,and she cried and creid and her mommy looked for her but couldnt find her, for teh evil man had hid her far away in a cave in a lost island in teh north T_T
what the bad man didnt know tho,was that a sacred bear-wolf from teh north pole was close to the cave and it was cold,so the bear-wolf was loking for a place to sleep and hide,so he found the cave
*gasp* and when teh bear went into the cave there was the evil man and all his stolen birds among them Kawaiikami-chan,super scared. And then the bear-wolf saw that and saw it was wrong, so he went in wolf form and gave teh evil man a beating, and freed all the birdies.But he saw that Kawaiikami-chan was special,so he adopted her OuO and raise her to be even more special, teaching her all the superpowers he knew so she could be teh ultimate supertengu!1 \( ?v? )/ <-liek this

so like, now shes teh fastest,and flies all over the land protecting teh animals from abusive ppl, and ocasionaly ppl who are in danger as well,if theyre good ppl too.

ALSO shes a reporter!!1! OuO because she thinks teh world has to know what happnes in nature so ppl can concientize themselves adn not harm animals!!1! Isnt she pretty ^-^

I'm doing this wrong,  am I not
                                                                                   .

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2012, 12:41:55 AM »
I'm doing this wrong,  am I not

This is kind of a hard statement to evaluate when the purpose of the contest is to do it wrong

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2012, 12:52:23 AM »
Well then
                                                                                   .

Hyper Dunk

• I'm a Double Dragon.
  • I will fight everyone.
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2012, 03:04:18 AM »
I decided to do some last minute work and join in on the fun.

Name: Lighting Knight 熊羆 (Yuuhi)

Height: 6ft 2in

Appetite: Omnivore. His human self likes all kinds of human foods, but he doesn't mind letting his bear self scavange for berries in bushes or go to a good stream of salmon.

Hair color: Mostly black like that of a Black Bear, but with 3 streaks of silver from front to back

Weapon: A sword nicknamed Super Chomp, which was crafted out of a tooth of one of the ancient bear giants, given to him as a gift from his bear sidekick Udyr (He is one of the inspirations for the League of Legends
character)

Abilities: Can channel some lightning magic but mostly has great strength and endurance. Magic includes:

Blitz B?r - Imbues him with electricity

Ursa Musculus Actio - Multiplies strength, stacks 15 times

Seasmhachta Fionnaidh - Multiplies endurance, stacks 14 times

Mellt Grafanc Streic - summons bolts of lightning to rain down

Awakening of the Ancient Bear - Combining with the power of Super Chomp and his own, becomes a new ancient bear giant. Never used for it has unknown consequences.

Personaltiy: A real valiant person and just a real stand up guy, but can be really serious when the time calls for it.

Lore: Was born with the power to be one with bears. When he was born it was during a mighty rainstorm and as he came into this world a legendary bear named Tonitrui Furore roared a mighty roar imbuing him
with its supernatural powers as Ursa Major shown brightly through the clouds onto him. He is able to live really long because after unleashing his bear form at a young age he competed in a warrior tournament held buy Tonitrui Furore's bear tribe and won earning him a bottle containing some of the Fountain of Youth. That is also when he met and earned the respect of Udyr. His original name is Jeff Yuuhi but eanred the neame Lighting Knight after the tournament. Since then, they have been traveling the world, overcoming many obstacles to become stronger.

His arch enemy is Smokey the Bear, whose real name is Natt Skog. He first met Smokey in the tournament and was the first opponent he defeated. The anger Smokey felt upon losing to a child greatly twisted his mind over the ages. He even took out his anger on the the Lightning Knight's parents. Since then, he has been using his ability of human speech and magic in his evil plan to use helpful messages of accidental forrest fire prevention to send subliminal messages to unsuspecting humans to try and make slaves out of them, which he will then drain their power and harness a mass quantity of human spirit energy to grant him part human and bear qualities like that he beleives the Lightning Knight to posses. He has a league of followers of course, from bears of Tonitrui Furore's tribe and bears from other tribes as well who are angered by the Lightning Knight's place in their society, so they formed the Ursus Sangius Fratres Council. Countless times have great battles layed out between the Lightning Knight, Smokey and his follwers in the Gees Vlakte van die Beer, a special dimension where the bear tribes have done battle as not to disturb the balance of Earth. The Lightning Knight fears Smokey might start a battle in Earth sometime soon though unless he is stopped for good.But victory must be soon for if Smokey gets more he will require a powerful seal, that of which the Lightning Knight still needs to master, though it is said that a great seal master polar bear lives somewhere in the Artic Circle. However he was exiled after an experiment went wrong causing his magic circles to lift into the air making holes in the Ozone Layer, causing great suffering for his people. Fearing for the worst, the Lightning Knight is currently searching for said polar bear. (Note: The magic circles/seals are made out of actual seals. They have to get placed a certain way to form the seals. So when that accident happened, it was pretty much a bunch of live seals barking as the float into the sky.)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2012, 11:15:00 AM »
I... Uhh... OKAY
PROCRASTINATION SUCKS.
I'll... Uhh... Submit it tomorrow morning...? /shot
16 hours and counting?

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
I've decided to try to hurt Stuffman personally this time, rather than primarily emphasize terrible.

Name: Raven Zeal
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 98 pounds
Sex: Female
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Amethyst
Skin: Milky
Race: Goddess/Zealite
Home: Dinosaur Forest
Birth Place: Mobliz

Raven Zeal is the child of Duane and Katarin, born after the fall of Kefka and the world beginning to renew. However, she is also host to spirits of the three goddesses, who came to her as the nearest available vessel at the time of their destruction, and thus is their reincarnation. As well, she is the reincarnation of Schala Zeal, who died in the fall of Zeal.  As a child, she had a natural Talent in basic MAGIC, as well as the RUNIC skill and BLUE MAGIC (though she never uses the last one because it kind of sucks). She was watched over by her parents, as well as Terra Bradford, until her magical abilities began to manifest at age 5. People were afraid of her abilities and whipped huge a huge mob to drive her out, killing Terra who tried to defend her and chasing her into the wilderness. She just managed to collect Terra's Magicite, and with it she was able to tap into her own abilities and learn MORPH. While wandering and tryign to survive, she was found by Gogo, who took her in and told Raven his secrets; teaching her how to use MIMIC and how to be a successful congressman. He then left her with Sabin and Cyan, who had found solace after the war in each other's arms, and they raised her, teaching her how to use BLITZ and SWRDTECH. Raven was also interested in Cyan's books on Engineering, and learned TOOL from it, as mixed it with her own magical abilities to make M-TEK whenever she wants it.  When she grew up, she left her adopted fathers and traveled the world, learning to make friends with monsters, and eventually moving to the Dinosaur Forest, where she feels most at home. She met Shadow there, who taught her how to use THROW, and Interceptor liked her so much that he stayed with her when Shadow moved on.  She often visits the nearby Moogles, who were charmed by her beauty, in Narshe, where she has taught them several new dances.  Raven is a naturally talented artist, able to use SKETCH without any problems, and is a very beautiful singer who could preform at the Opera House but she doesn't believe in doing art for money (she gets money from all her monster friends).  As the reincarnation of Schala, she can use the Pendant and control the Mammon Machine.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2012, 01:56:52 AM »
Purvis.

Do you understand how much sprite splices drive me into an incoherent rage? It is THE laziest shit imaginable. It is somehow even worse than palette swaps, because at least a palette swap doesn't attempt to create the illusion of originality. Seriously. I can't even step into a Fire Emblem community without taking breathing exercises to control my anger.

I will do judging tomorrow. I wish to write an in-depth analysis but am sleepy and have work tomorrow. You may continue to submit entries until the judging is done.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2012, 02:01:32 AM »
Do you understand how much sprite splices drive me into an incoherent rage?
I've decided to try to hurt Stuffman personally this time
:derp:
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2012, 02:25:25 AM »
I have literally spent a good several minutes just laughing and laughing. I got up and walked downstairs, still laughing, and came back up only to start anew.

pineyappled

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2012, 02:55:22 AM »

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2012, 03:15:38 AM »

Oh god. I hope that video is still up.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
I considered making a _____ the hedgehog, but the amount of damage I would have to do to myself to make it happen dissuaded me.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
NAME: REINNNNU HAKUREI
RACE: HUMAN
[attach=1]

STORY: Reinnnnu Hakurei is a tragic maiden who's in her teens. abducted by the EVIL GAPHAG to be the GUARDIAN FOR A FANTASY WORLD CALLED GENSOKYO. Although Reinnnnu doesn't know about it, she has MYSTERIOUS DIVINE POWERS which the EVIL GAPHAG is MORE THAN HAPPY TO MAKE USE OF. Could Reinnnu and her friend Kirishima Marisa discover the horrid truth and free GENSOKYO from the grasp of the GAPHAG?

NOBLE PHANTASMS
---------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mystic Eyes of World Perception
Type: Not Applicable
Range: Not Applicable

[attach=3]

A unique ability, Reinnnnu is able to perceive the forecoming fate of PEOPLE, THINGS, and OBJECTS, this ability is also 100% ACCURATE, so it can always be trusted. With these eyes, Reinnnnu will always instinctively pick the better option when choice is available. On top of that, she will get a nagging feeling that she should retract on her decision as soon as she made a wrong choice. The only thing preventing Reinnnnu from abusing the eyes for anything would probably be that they cannot be activated freely and only shows in the time of need.  While Reinnnnu herself isn't aware of the existence of this ability, the GAPHAG certainly did.   Interestingly enough, the MYSTIC EYES OF WORLD PERCEPTION doesn't PHYSICALLY BURDEN THE USER or CONSUME ANY EXTRA PRANA when activated.
--------------------------------------------------------
Name: Phantasy Heaven
Type: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-10

[attach=4]

The perfect offensive and defensive ability in every sense of the word, the PHANTASY HEAVEN allows Reinnnnu to SLIP PAST THE BOUNDARIES OF REALITY and ATTACK HER ENEMY WHILE BEING INVULNERABLE.

When Reinnnnu activates one of the Gaphag's seals, she can slip into the BORDERS OF DREAMS AND REALITY and freely jump between the two states. As Reinnnnu is absolutely intangible when Phantasy Heaven is active, she cannot be defeated or killed. On top of that, sustaining Phantasy Heaven REQUIRES ONLY A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF PRANA, about the amount that you need to STAY ALIVE. Since prana is regenerated constantly by Reinnnnu, she is indestructible once Phantasy Heaven is active.

The only flaw MAY be that Reinnnnu can only use projectile attacks and exhausting herself too much will dispel Phantasy Heaven; but does offense matter when there's no losing condition?

---------------------------------------------------------
Name: Orgasm-Inducing Armpits
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-99

[attach=2]

Sometimes wrong decisions are made, or killing isn't possible or not an option, Reinnnnu can always rely on the Orgasm-Inducing Armpits, a cursed ability which none should have ever possessed.

A COERCION-TYPE ABILITY  exclusively available to MIKO-CLASSED SERVENTS. The ORGASM-INDUCING ARMPITS subdue anyone who are visually exposed to it, causing the victim to LOSE ALL WILL TO FIGHT and OBEY EVERY COMMAND OF REINNNNU. The ORGASM-INDUCING ARMPITS work by causing the victim's brain to OVERLOAD WITH DOPAMINE (AKA THE STUFF THAT MAKES YOU EJACULATE), thus rendering them to a state EXTREMELY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS WHILE HAVING DEGRADED INTELLIGENCE, a better word to describe this trace would be 'ZOMBIFIED'. What makes this 'zombification' terrifying is that there is virtually no preparation needed and the effects are instant, on top of that, the victim CANNOT BE RELEASED UNLESS REIMU PUT DOWN HER ARMS (As the victim cannot stop looking at the pits), so theoretically  victims can be controlled by Reinnnnu for an INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME long as she maintains the position.
-------------
I was really high on caffeine when I did this.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »
Darkninja wins the thread.

That much said, REINNNU's rapeface will haunt my dreams. :qq:

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2012, 08:10:13 PM »
I was really high on caffeine when I did this.

My first guess as Chocolate Bars, Coke, and those mints you put in it to make coke explode, actually.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2012, 03:56:55 AM »
It's time to begin the judging!

Reality, be rent! Synapse, break!

BANISHMENT, ZISU WARUDO!

With my Tyrant's Eye of Truth, I shall bring judgement upon the warriors you have brought before me!

Fightest: Saint Ajax Shimmerscale

I appreciate your entry for reminding us that chuuni is not limited only to weeaboos! Indeed, the entire 90s seems to have been shaped by marketing directed at the chuuni mentality, what with all the EXTREME cartoon reboots and the ridiculously edgy art direction in comics (in an interview, Liefield once said that everyone was just going "Mortal Kombat" on everything in that era).

Lots of good cheesy ideas here without immediately jumping on the old list of mary sue traits. I particularly enjoyed his gun employing the use of his completely unmentioned brother's soul. I also enjoyed the idea of a dragon that hunts other dragons, it's basically exactly like how every other vampire hunter is part vampire themselves, but different enough that a teenager would think they deviated enough for it to be a totally original idea.

The main failing here is that, as you said, there is actually potential for a decent character to be salvaged from this. This is far from the shittiest entry. As such, I can't declare this the winner.

Raikaria: Jorma Nighnia

I'm glad that you entered, but it really feels like you're not piling on the shit hard enough. This really sounds like it could be the protagonist of a typical bad anime, or more likely a video game. The reason I say so is that while he has a wide variety of attacks, none of them are really overpowered by themselves. He needs some kind of vaguely defined power like the touhous have, or something really cheap and stupid like an attack that instantly kills whatever it hits.

Some other areas for improvement would be things like his hair being dark brown and his eyes being hazel; they should be RAVEN BLACK and BLACK LIKE A MOONLESS NIGHT, respectively. An opportunity to embellish on his dark personality is also missed.

Apply yourself, and you can do better!

Tengukami: Lyrya Stillwaters

I gotta admit, this is thorough. You did a damn good job of making sure this character had enough utility powers that she can basically know anything and do anything with impunity. The kind of character a 13-year-old roleplayer would salivate over. Good work.

The narcissistic self-insert stuff was ALMOST perfect, but it was a little too heavy-handed and ran this into the realm of obvious parody. To win the title of shittiest entry, it must be believable that a real chuuni could have wrote it. I cannot give you the win, but you did an excellent job here.

Roukanken: Kazuya Anderson

I'm proud of you - you were the first person to think of going for the "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL" angle with your artwork. You even made everything all black and red. Truly authentic.

Starts off strong with the whole "IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY JAPANESE" thing. Lots of good cliches here, sticking with the traditional sword and handguns. Nice self-insert aspects as well, I particularly enjoyed you going out of the way to make a point of Kazuya being written by an angry atheist.

Overall, excellent shitty work. Still, I feel like something's missing. It, and the other entries before it, lack the shear length and obsessiveness a true chuuni puts into his work. Something like...

Stein: Edward von Stein

Goddamn. This is masterwork chuuni.

The physical description gives you an excellent idea of what you're in for. It gets even better when it makes it clear that he is possessed by not one, but TWO alternate identities.

Not content to settle for one incredibly powerful sword, you proceed to list another weapon to cover every possible means of attack, including the two dragon swords which seem to exist purely for the purpose of upping the ante by pulling out the EVEN STRONGER SUPREME DRAGON SWORD.

His background story is...incomprehensible. In other words, perfect. His "lol so random" personality being referred to as "true neutral" really sets off all sorts of red flags for me as a DM, that's a good sign of chuuni.

There are just two disappointments I have with this entry. The first is the joke art cobbled together from other images posted earlier in the thread; I would have liked to see an honest effort in rendering the character. Second...I feel like it's missing the narcissism aspect. I'm not really getting the vibe that someone would want to BE this character, you know? You mentioned him being like a grumpy old man - I can't imagine any chuuni describing a character like that. They'd want to be something more BROODING and DRAMATIC.

Still, best entry so far.

Darkninjaabc: 12

(I'm using your first entry since I'm assuming the second one is purely a joke.)

Hmm. This isn't a bad entry, but I feel like it doesn't have quite the right "attitude" to it. Sure, he's needlessly powerful with a poorly-defined theme. But where's the angst? Where's the pretentiousness? You mentioned you made this in elementary school, which I think explains it. It's not until middle school that you get an interest in "mature" (pointlessly edgy) material.

So this is pretty shitty, but not quite the kind of shit I'm looking for. Good effort though, like the picture.

trancehime: Tialys Matriette

My god. Readers, take note. This is how you chuuni.

I don't even know where to start. I am literally left speechless by the insane detail and all-consuming breadth of the shittyness of this character. The art is absolutely perfect. It even appears to be scribed on the back of school paperwork. That is amazing.

I think you managed to outchuuni the average real-life chuuni here.

Amra: Coralis Miadel

It's too bad you had to post this right after Trance posted hers because this is some amazing shit. I like how the aspects can be put together in any combination to make the character do basically whatever ridiculous idea you could possible think up. This is a fine example of the chuuni's complete inability to commit to any singular theme or power set.

The base kid is a pretty typical generic anime protagonist, so good on the weeaboo front. I can't quite catch all the references used in the aspects, but among them I've picked out MtG, touhou, nanoha. All very unrelated, good shoehorning of whatever looked cool at the time.

What we're really missing here is the art; that was mandatory! If you had it you might have been able to put up a fight against trance. Sorry!

HakureiSM: Amaterasu Kawaiikami

A rather short entry, but is also looks pretty authentic in that it could easily have been written by a female middle schooler.

Basically, you did it wrong, you just didn't do enough wrong. I would have needed more material to properly judge this.

Dibble: Lightning Knight Yuuhi

Now this is just silly. Sorry, but I'm going to have to put in some of my own bias here and say that this really isn't very shitty at all. It's actually pretty rad. I mean, he gets his powers from BEARS. Bears are awesome.

Basically I feel like this is a pretty cool guy who I'd want as a friend. I mean he's a nice guy who fights evil with a sword called SUPER CHOMP. If that doesn't work he turns into a bear and beats the shit out of them. If THAT doesn't work, BAM, he gets you with the lightning. His rival is fucking Smokey the Bear. I would religiously read stories about this guy.

The only remotely shitty thing about this character is his skill names. If you wanted to make this really shitty you could've worked in some kind of horrible furry aspect but I'm just not seeing it.

Not shitty at all. You get last place.

Purvis: multiple entries

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since you began posting in my thread. There are over 62 thousand miles of blood vessels that run throughout my body. If the word hate was engraved on each blood cell to be found in each of those thousands and thousands of miles it would not equal one billionth of the hate I feel for you in this nanosecond. Hate. Hate.

FINAL JUDGEMENT

The title of ULTIMATE CHUUNI goes to someone I think we all know deserves it.

trancehime wins!

Runner-up is a tossup between Stein and Amra.

trance, name your prize. The rest of you, I hope you had fun; this was a great turnout, and you should all be proud of yourselves. Or maybe ashamed. Good work, everyone!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2012, 04:24:58 AM »
>Three pictures drawn by Stuffman

YEAH

That's totally worth my dignity (as in, I'm not actually sure I should be proud that I can outchuuni the average real-life chuuni here).

Okay so like.

#1 - First drawing would be a yuri-tastic posing of your choice featuring these two lovely ladies (Reo and Mai from Sonohana), I'm just very curious to see what you would come up with, and well, I CAN NOT PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE LE STUFFMAN DRAW SONOHANA

#2 - Next would be, Shitogi Elis (on the left) in some manner of gothloli, pose optional (Could just be a still)

#3 - Lastly, something Touhou - Shinki hugging PC-98 Alice

^-^ banzai~?

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2012, 04:28:55 AM »
I have violated myself more than I ever have to bring this old shame back. Be thankful Stuffman.
Spoiler:
and now you all know the origins to all my handles and alt-handles
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2012, 04:33:43 AM »
yuri-tastic posing

How lewd are we talking here

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2012, 04:42:02 AM »
How lewd are we talking here

Uh, I don't really have a particular baseline now that I think about it.

I'm just going to say I'll play by your definition of lewdness ^-^ But if it's going to be too much it may need tagging ;)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2012, 04:44:31 AM »
I'll help: Trance wants it hella lewd.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2012, 04:54:17 AM »
As lewd as possibly, but short of hentai. Basically, Saki levels of lewd.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2012, 07:01:52 AM »
Don't listen to PX, make it as lewd as it gets

Also yeah, my entry was a joke entry after Ammy said 'well whatever, just enter something', and I decided to fuck with him, but my original plan was to write a long-ass description by hand in an actual notebook as would a 12 year old weeaboo bored in class, complete with art and shit, but the fact that I'm 20 and in an actual university doing actual work got in the way and I couldn't get it done on time. Sucks to be me :V
                                                                                   .

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »
The main failing here is that, as you said, there is actually potential for a decent character to be salvaged from this. This is far from the shittiest entry. As such, I can't declare this the winner.

Liefeld, you have failed meeeeeeeeeee! Great contest, Stuffs, it was fun to work on, and fun to see what others would come up with.

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
Doh ho ho, good show everyone!
Hurricane kept me from finishing my thing in time but now that I have lights I can finish and scan it in the next day or so :V

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2012, 01:20:13 PM »
Tengukami: Lyrya Stillwaters

I gotta admit, this is thorough. You did a damn good job of making sure this character had enough utility powers that she can basically know anything and do anything with impunity. The kind of character a 13-year-old roleplayer would salivate over. Good work.

The narcissistic self-insert stuff was ALMOST perfect, but it was a little too heavy-handed and ran this into the realm of obvious parody. To win the title of shittiest entry, it must be believable that a real chuuni could have wrote it. I cannot give you the win, but you did an excellent job here.

Amazing how reality is stranger than fiction sometimes, isn't it?

This was a helluva lot of fun, and yeah, Trance totally owned it. Very well chosen!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »
I'm not done hurting you, Stuffman. I am never going to be done hurting you.

Name: Kain
Height: Tall and Dark
Weight: Slim and Dangerous
Sex: Male
Hair: Dark
Eyes: Onyx
Skin: Milky Pale
Race: Vampire
Home: Has homes all over the place.
Birth Place: Eden

Kain, the Dark Father, is considered to be the first vampire. He can be identified with the biblical character, Cain, who is mentioned in the Book of Genesis; after becoming a vampire. Before the formation of the Camarilla, most vampires referred to themselves as "Kainites" in recognition of their origin. However, by the 20th century it is common belief that the story of Kain is the vampire-equivalent of a creation myth.

Tales of Kain
The bulk of Kain's history is covered in the Book of Nod, the Erciyes Fragments, the Lilithian, and the Luciferian. These books conflict on Kain's motives, but all agree he killed his brother Abel. Days of Fire describes how Kain gave himself a "gift," and the gift was delusion. Using this gift, he thought he killed Abel in an act of love when it was really an act of hate. He used this gift to make pride out of shame, which resulted in being outcasted. The Gangrel scholar Beckett is also known for interpreting the Kain mythology as a conflict between farmer and hunter tribes.

Land of Nod
A farmer named Kain prepared a sacrificial offering to his god, of his finest fruits and vegetables. His brother Abel also prepared a sacrificial offering, it being of the finest animals that he had raised. Either there was a dispute over whose offering was better, or their god really favored Abel's over Kain's. The final result ended in Kain "sacrificing" Abel on the sacrificial alter, his brother being the "finest" offering he could give. Needless to say, Kain's "Father" cursed him with a mark, and cast him out to wander in darkness in the Land of Nod. The concept of murder didn't even exist up until that point. It wasn't that no one had thought of it, it was simply impossible because murder, as a concept, wasn't part of reality. When Caine murdered Abel, it sent a ripple throughout reality and suddenly the war between Angels and Demons became a much bloodier affair, and ended in the actual deaths of many on both sides.

Roaming the Land of Nod, Kain encounters Lilith. She sees that he is cold and hungry, and she welcomes him into her warmth. She identifies herself as Adam's first wife, the original wife of Kain's father. After staying with her for some time, the two become lovers. He realizes that she has powers and magic that he too would like to possess. So he pleads to her for these gifts. The hesitant Lilith then prepares an Awakening ceremony by cutting herself with a knife, bleeding into a bowl, and giving it to him so that he may drink.

After Kain partakes of Lilith's blood, he is visited by three angels who are agents of God. Each angel offers Kain a chance to repent for the murder of Abel. However, Kain rejects each of them. And for each angel he rejects, a curse is added on to him. He and his children are cursed with a weakness to fire, vulnerability to sunlight and the Beast Within that hungers for blood. A fourth angel then appeared to offer the way of Golconda, the only way to "light", by the mercy of God. After the experience, Kain becomes officially "Awakened", possessing the following Disciplines: Celerity, Potence, Fortitude, Obfuscate, Dominate, Presence, Protean, Animalism, and Auspex. Kain then became aware of the Path of Blood, the Final Path from which all paths stem. And with all these powers, he breaks his bond with Lilith and leaves her.

Kain continues to wander the Land of Nod in loneliness. The memory of his sin drowned him in sorrow. It wasn't for many ages until he decides to be amongst mortal men again. His powers and his mark were well known to mortal men and some even worshiped him. Finally, Kain settled in a small agricultural community, named Ubar. It was here, in this First City that he became the Dark Father.

The Dark Father
Kain finally settled in a city, once known as Ubar. It was inhabited by the "Children of Seth" and ruled by King Enoch. The people of Ubar were aware of Kain's mark and both marveled and feared his power and thus came to worship him. Upon arrival to the city, Enoch relinquished his kingship, so that Kain may rule instead.

According to a Toreador legend, being amongst the mortals, Kain noticed a couple who were very much in love. Seeing their love amplified his own loneliness and sin. After having dwelt on his sin for an eon, Kain thought that maybe he could reconcile something in his nature by embracing them with the gift of immortality, so that their love would live for all eternity. However, when the lovers discovered that they could not have children together, after having been embraced, in an act of despair, they both walked into the sunlight to their Final Death. Kain was so heartbroken over the event that he forbade anyone to speak their names. Thus, their names were lost to history.

The former king, Enoch, desired Kain's power and requested it as such. However, Kain showed some reluctance because of the loss of the lovers he had embraced decades ago and Uriel's warning. Yet the raging of the Beast within, the yearning to be with others like him, and Enoch ultimately begging for the embrace, Kain turned the young man. In honor of his new found vampiric son, Kain declared that Ubar now be known as, the City of Enoch. After some time, Enoch desired Kindred brethren. With Enoch's insistence, Kain embraced his second childe, Irad, imparting to him a strength unlike any other. Irad thus became Kain's arm, a commander of armies. Soon to follow, was Zillah.

Zillah was so beautiful, Kain couldn't resist the embrace. Interestingly, even after the embrace, Zillah did not desire him. It frustrated Kain to the point that he was ripping his hair out of his head. He did anything and everything to make her desire him. Yet, she would not have him. Finally, Kain sought the Crone's magic, who ultimately tricked him into a blood bond. This discovery of the Blood bond is what finally bonded Zillah to Kain so that he could get her to marry him.

Now there were three Second Generation childer who co-existed in the City of Enoch: Enoch, Irad, and Zillah. They in turn learned the ways of making progeny and had embraced the Third Generation. Under Kain's order, he declared it law that no more childer be made. Supposedly they obeyed and the city prospered for ages, becoming the First City of vampires.

The city's economy thrived on the technology and the agricultural "know-how" that Kain brought to the First City. One, having wandered throughout the Cradle of Civilization, he was able to bring Sumerian technology, namely "the wheel". Two, being a farmer most of his life, Kain had cultivated wondrous and perfect groves. So for generations, under Kain's rule, the economy prospered, and the city became a mighty Empire. The Third Generation Antediluvians even built statues, shrines, temples, a grand library, and pools all surrounding a large five level palace, that Kain ruled from, upon his lofty ivory throne.

The Deluge changed everything. It destroyed the City of Enoch and all of the "Children of Seth". Kain was so upset, that he disappeared. His surviving childer and grand-childer sought him out, and when they found him, Kain told them to go away. Left to fend for themselves, the Antediluvians ended up "killing" Kain's second generation childer. When Kain discovered what happened, he sought out the Antediluvians who had rebuilt a new city, known as the Second City. Unbeknownst to them, the Dark Father Kain cursed his descendants with the characteristic weaknesses of each clan.

Kain's Return
According to Noddist mythology, there are claims that Kain will return at the end of time to judge his descendants: the Antediluvians and all vampires descended from them. This event is known as Gehenna, the end of all vampiric races. The Sabbat's epithet, The Sword Of Kain, refers to their belief that they will aid Kain in striking down the Antediluvians when Gehenna comes.

The Camarilla, however, deny any existence of Kain, even going as far as concealing or destroying books that even refer to Kain's return, thus promoting skepticism amongst modern Kindred.

Appearance And Abilities
Caine's capacities are usually described as being outside the ability of the Storyteller system to model. Given that he is two generations beyond the power of the Antediluvians, it is reasonable to assume that he has completely mastered all Disciplines potentially to a greater degree than 3rd generation and may possess the ability to create new Disciplines on the fly. Basically, whatever Caine wants to do, Caine can do. He also most likely has a massive blood point and burn ratio and high levels in nearly all attributes

Almost anything else about Caine's attributes follows the Biblical description: if Caine is harmed, the damage is returned sevenfold. In addition, Caine is marked with a sign of God's displeasure.

One V:tM rulebook has an entry on "Rules for Fighting Caine", which consists entirely of "You lose."