Author Topic: Give me post tags to add!  (Read 8402 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Give me post tags to add!
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:57:21 AM »
See those dumb message icons next to your thread title, you know like
or

To further stylize this forum and give it a bit of unique flair I'm requesting the artists of MoTK to make a set of them for the various thread types we have around here.  Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

• A tag for each "official"/"numbered" game, TH1-12, IaMP, SWR, etc.
  • A tag for doujin games, art, comics, music, etc (touhou)
  • A tag for danmakufu scripts/games
  • A tag for questions and answers
  • A tag for various generic subjects like games or news or movies or food or anime etc.
  • Silly tags for Cirno board

Image size has to be 60x15 like those dumb tags you see on everyone's blog, PNG preferred.  Please try to get me these as soon as possible and don't steal them from SA or blogs, I want original ones please!  I'm actually looking to do the first major code update on the new forums and a tag system (with sorting now that it's working) is the next upgrade I had in mind.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:00:39 AM by TheStupidOne »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

PivotKanako

• Woot, I need an avvie change.
  • Now known as PivotKanako
Re: Give me post tags to add!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 01:37:43 AM »
You said you needed new tags, right? Well, aside from (being an idiot) I make sprites. So yeah, the first one looks like a Tamagotchi character xD Second tag is me (Insanity Sakuya). The last is a simple ⑨ icon. Oh, and these are for the Cirno boards.
Last edited by Sakuya_Izayoi of PE2K at 11:08 AM.... Reason: ....