Author Topic: Nitori's Touhou Invention Convention  (Read 3404 times)

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
Nitori's Touhou Invention Convention
« on: August 11, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »
I've never made a topic before but Nitori finally convinced me.  She told me that she has been getting bored during these long, hot summer months and needs a new project to work on.  More specifically, she wants your ideas for a project to work on.

What kind of Touhou products or inventions would you like to see made?  It can be something as simple as a ZUN mug or as complicated as an optical camouflage suit.  Don't worry about price or difficulty and definitely don't question Nitori's abilities.  In other words there is no room for common sense here. 

I guess I gave it away but I want a ZUN mug.  If Nue doesn't mind handing over the specs for her UFOs I would like one of those as well. 

AnonymousPondScum

Re: Nitori's Touhou Invention Convention
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 02:54:40 AM »
Automated backscratcher.

Also, self-sewing pockets. Noticing things have fallen through a hole in my pantalones = RAGE.

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 05:56:25 PM »
I want to fly, I'll accept either a Mechanical Flying Turtle or a set of Kappa brand Motion Powered Electronic Wings.
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

Mew seeker

• Find things
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 10:47:24 PM »
I want region unlocking!  :matsuriscowl:

You can wish for anything!

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 11:08:04 PM »
All I want for Christmas is the ability to buy official Touhou stuff without the pain of importing.
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

Nihilanth

• Nyaa~ like no tomorrow.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 12:17:52 AM »
Shanghai Doll Plushie?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 01:44:10 AM »
I'd like to see a device which converts danmaku to a reservoir of luck that, when full, can be opened to create a very lucky turn of events. You would still incur the "spiritual damage" danmaku allegedly does, but in turn earn yourself an ever-increasing chance that your fortune will change for the better.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 02:18:03 AM »
I would like to requisition...
  • a 3D-printer that can scan an object and save a blueprint for it for later printings
  • a portable music device that can randomly play touhou music from youtube, and permanently save selected songs as you listen
  • bag of holding with in-built 0.2 gravity multiplier (in the form of some form of Reimu merchandise, 'natch)
  • a pack of Kappabrand select-a-flavour cucumbers
  • a consistently-accurate bus arrival time prediction device that has a copy of IaMP, SWR, MoF and SA
  • augmented reality sunglasses that show danmaku battles

And of course these are all powered by awesome. (and a small neuclear reactor)

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 02:41:32 AM »
I want a mechanical flying Kanako's onbashira imitation scale 1:1
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

danyun

• Accomplished Lurker
  • Hey
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 05:24:29 AM »
Something to make me fly.
Danmaku.
Yin-Yang head phones.
I like rain. Do you like rain?

Mew seeker

• Find things
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
I'd like to see a device which converts danmaku to a reservoir of luck that, when full, can be opened to create a very lucky turn of events. You would still incur the "spiritual damage" danmaku allegedly does, but in turn earn yourself an ever-increasing chance that your fortune will change for the better.

It already exists. The name is "Tewi Inaba".  :P

You can wish for anything!

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 09:12:35 AM »
I made this topic awhile ago thinking maybe 3-5 people would reply.  I wanted to make a good topic for my first topic. A topic that had potential for discussion and a unique topic for that discussion.

Nitori loves some if your ideas. She is ready to get back to her workshop and try these sweet designs out.

Nitori loves this one!  With Hina spinning by her place every once and awhile, she likes the idea of a reservoir of luck to counter Hina's misfortune.  Also if luck can always be on Nitori's side, we may be seeing some incredible Kappa inventions soon.

Neko Yuni ying yang headphones sound awesome, I want a pair too!