Author Topic: Rumia Quest 4: Living in the Shadows [Complete]  (Read 46301 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Rumia Quest 4: Living in the Shadows
« Reply #990 on: July 28, 2012, 07:05:32 PM »
>Chuckle a bit, and drink a bit more. This improved body sure is a lot more tolerant than our old, sealed-up one, huh?
>"Y'know, I thought of something. I may be darkness incarnate, but I'm a pretty nice girl. Then again, not all darkness is bad, just look at the night sky."
>Smile. "That's the kind of darkness that should always be a thing, something for future generations to look up at, and treasure."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #991 on: July 28, 2012, 07:07:24 PM »
>Chuckle a bit, and drink a bit more. This improved body sure is a lot more tolerant than our old, sealed-up one, huh?
>"Y'know, I thought of something. I may be darkness incarnate, but I'm a pretty nice girl. Then again, not all darkness is bad, just look at the night sky."
>Smile. "That's the kind of darkness that should always be a thing, something for future generations to look up at, and treasure."

> "Darkness and light are best in balance." you hear, the voice belonging to Miko.

> "What would the night sky be without the light of the moon and stars? What would the night be without contrast to the day? The best skies are formed inbetween, during dawn and dusk." Miko comments.

[I think we're at the last 10 ish posts before autolock, I'm ready to start the next quest when this locks, which is intended to be a lot more freeform.]

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #992 on: July 28, 2012, 07:14:57 PM »
>Grin, and look over to her. "Exactly. It'd be stupid if someone tried to cast a spell that made it always day or always night. Even that's a little beyond my power."
>Chuckle a bit. "Now if she wanted to, Yukari could probably pull something like that. But I'd really have to wonder why she'd do that."

[Looking forward to it. And the possible revisiting of the Rumia-verse. Maybe we'll play as Dai next visit. I think it'd be fun.]
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #993 on: July 28, 2012, 07:17:07 PM »
>Grin, and look over to her. "Exactly. It'd be stupid if someone tried to cast a spell that made it always day or always night. Even that's a little beyond my power."
>Chuckle a bit. "Now if she wanted to, Yukari could probably pull something like that. But I'd really have to wonder why she'd do that."

[Looking forward to it. And the possible revisiting of the Rumia-verse. Maybe we'll play as Dai next visit. I think it'd be fun.]

> Everyone else chuckles, except Shinki, who doesn't know Yukari well.. "Yukari usually sleeps all day. Now, Yukari is the laziest youkai in existence. If she made it day all the time she could sleep all the time!" Eirin explains.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #994 on: July 28, 2012, 07:31:51 PM »
>Fistpalm. "So if it's suddenly daytime all the time, she's the one I should go see!"
>Sigh a bit. "It's a shame that Yuki, Mai, and the others couldn't come though, what with me bein' here, and them bein' liable to go ape."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #995 on: July 28, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »
>Fistpalm. "So if it's suddenly daytime all the time, she's the one I should go see!"
>Sigh a bit. "It's a shame that Yuki, Mai, and the others couldn't come though, what with me bein' here, and them bein' liable to go ape."

> "I think Reimu would go completely ape with everyone in Makai came. She's only putting up with me since I saved you." Shinki says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #996 on: July 28, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »
>Grin. "I wonder if we can rope Yukari into messing with Reimu for a bit? Besides, Koa's from Makai too!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #997 on: July 28, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »
>Grin. "I wonder if we can rope Yukari into messing with Reimu for a bit? Besides, Koa's from Makai too!"

> "Koakuma was summoned by Patchouli and is bound by a contract to her will. Besides, she's not a potentially mass-murdering demon. Demonic summonings are bound to contracts they have to keep, kinda like Shikigami." Shinki explains. "There is no danger in them, unless the master causes such. In which case Reimu would beat up the master."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #998 on: July 28, 2012, 07:45:47 PM »
>Nod. "Yeah, I kinda figured that."
>Smile warmly. "This is the sorta thing I like best about Gensokyo. It doesn't really matter who you are, as long as you can enjoy yourself. Just look at me, a Youkai born of of Makai's Chaos and Darkness. And here I'm welcomed with open arms as a friend and hero. If there's anywhere you can go to start over again, it's here in Gensokyo."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #999 on: July 28, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »
>Nod. "Yeah, I kinda figured that."
>Smile warmly. "This is the sorta thing I like best about Gensokyo. It doesn't really matter who you are, as long as you can enjoy yourself. Just look at me, a Youkai born of of Makai's Chaos and Darkness. And here I'm welcomed with open arms as a friend and hero. If there's anywhere you can go to start over again, it's here in Gensokyo."

> "Well, in the past you were shunned and danmaku'ed on sight because you ate people. You proved yourself good and reformed your ways. I think pain was a part of the equation in your status now." Keine says, adding, "My head can attest to that."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1000 on: July 28, 2012, 07:54:56 PM »
>Grin. "Yeah...Hey, at least I'm a hero now. I wonder if I can give Marisa a good fight since I'm at full power? Then again, I should probably train my body more, so I don't always need to use my Shade Regeneration ability."

>"This sure has been an eventful few years, huh? Let's hope things stay quiet for a little while at least."
>Grin. "But for now, let's party like we've never partied before!"

Fin
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1001 on: July 28, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »
>Grin. "Yeah...Hey, at least I'm a hero now. I wonder if I can give Marisa a good fight since I'm at full power? Then again, I should probably train my body more, so I don't always need to use my Shade Regeneration ability."

>"This sure has been an eventful few years, huh? Let's hope things stay quiet for a little while at least."
>Grin. "But for now, let's party like we've never partied before!"

> "I'm not sure that would even work against Marisa's magic that is based on heat and light. Where would there be shade with a Master Spark being fired?" Keine says.

> "Yeah, what are you lot doing flapping your mouths when I'm relaxing here anyway. Shoo! Shoo, go party!" Kaguya says.

Fin

For Now

[Suddenly no autolock; but yeah, that seems a good point to end it]