Author Topic: Mystia 'Quest': Making a Living [Complete]  (Read 45399 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Mystia 'Quest': Making a Living
« Reply #870 on: July 23, 2012, 10:43:36 AM »
>"I heard that some folks can go there even without being dead. Reimu and Marisa would know how I think. I hear Yuyuko was behind an incident a long time back that they resolved, so they had to get in there somehow."

> "I'm not sure about taking the risk. I'm not as strong as that lot after all. I don't really fight at all." Koishi says.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #871 on: July 23, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »
>"Well, I haven't really been there myself either. I just know that even the living can get there if they know what they're doing."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #872 on: July 23, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
>"Well, I haven't really been there myself either. I just know that even the living can get there if they know what they're doing."

> Koishi pulls a bored face.

> "So, anything interesting happen around here recently?" she says, changing the subject.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #873 on: July 23, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »
>What interesting stuff do we know of that's happened, other than Keine becoming the Mayor?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #874 on: July 23, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »
>What interesting stuff do we know of that's happened, other than Keine becoming the Mayor?

> There was the fight a few nights ago with the Scarlet Mansion's crew and Mokou. There is also the items given to you by Yukari and Yuyuko, and Eirin's visit.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #875 on: July 23, 2012, 03:34:52 PM »
>"Well, the folks from the Scarlet Devil Mansion showed up a a few nights back, and I do mean all of them."
>Sigh wearily. "Man was that some scary stuff, I had no idea how strong the little sister was. I'm glad Sakuya told me to run when I did. It could've gotten real messy! Sometimes I worry about if my heart can take stuff like that..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #876 on: July 23, 2012, 07:20:19 PM »
>"Well, the folks from the Scarlet Devil Mansion showed up a a few nights back, and I do mean all of them."
>Sigh wearily. "Man was that some scary stuff, I had no idea how strong the little sister was. I'm glad Sakuya told me to run when I did. It could've gotten real messy! Sometimes I worry about if my heart can take stuff like that..."

> You didn't even KNOW there was a Little Sister.

> "Ooh. How strong are we talking? If that scary maid told you to run and had backup. Did she get beat up? She's mean." Koishi asks.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #877 on: July 23, 2012, 07:27:07 PM »
>"Well, she sure didn't have it easy, I'll tell you that much. It took one of the Village Guardians stepping in to resolve it completely. Girl by the name of Mokou, great friends with Keine. Durable to the point of near-invincibility when compared to a Youkai like me."
>Nod. "Man, it's a good thing she was Immortal too, Apparently that little sister was able to kill her around 37 times in a single hit! Truth be told, until then I never knew there was one."
>Chuckle a bit. "Looking back now, it was kinda funny, in a morbid sort of way. Revive, die, revive, die, revive, die, revive, die. it just kept going."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #878 on: July 23, 2012, 07:31:05 PM »
>"Well, she sure didn't have it easy, I'll tell you that much. It took one of the Village Guardians stepping in to resolve it completely. Girl by the name of Mokou, great friends with Keine. Durable to the point of near-invincibility when compared to a Youkai like me."
>Nod. "Man, it's a good thing she was Immortal too, Apparently that little sister was able to kill her around 37 times in a single hit! Truth be told, until then I never knew there was one."
>Chuckle a bit. "Looking back now, it was kinda funny, in a morbid sort of way. Revive, die, revive, die, revive, die, revive, die. it just kept going."

> "I don't think I'd want to meet someone who's conqured the primal fear of death... it's like erasing a part of your subconscious." Koishi comments.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #879 on: July 23, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
>"I think it's more that she's gotten used to it. She did say it still hurts after all, it took her until about the 35th or so revive to actually consider ordering something."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #880 on: July 23, 2012, 07:43:17 PM »
>"I think it's more that she's gotten used to it. She did say it still hurts after all, it took her until about the 35th or so revive to actually consider ordering something."

> Both Kogasa and Koishi sweat drop about the casual nature you put the order. Especially as that implies she died twice more after she ordered.

> "Well, I better go see if I can bug Reimu to find out if there's a safe way to see this Yuyuko." Koishi says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #881 on: July 24, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »
>Just as planned.
>"Yeah, if Reimu doesn't work, try Marisa. And if that doesn't work, try Sakuya. And if she doesn't work, try Reimu or something. Something like that."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #882 on: July 24, 2012, 03:58:37 PM »
>Just as planned.
>"Yeah, if Reimu doesn't work, try Marisa. And if that doesn't work, try Sakuya. And if she doesn't work, try Reimu or something. Something like that."

> "I think I'll skip Sakuya. She did try to kill me last time she saw me. Even though I should have been invisible to her." Koishi says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #883 on: July 24, 2012, 04:08:21 PM »
>Nod. "That's true, maybe you should find Rumia if you're gonna ask her?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #884 on: July 24, 2012, 04:49:41 PM »
>Nod. "That's true, maybe you should find Rumia if you're gonna ask her?"

> "Rumia ran too... that maid's scary." Koishi says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #885 on: July 24, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »
>"True, but she's been missing for a while, I bet she's off training or something. She has wanted to get stronger to help keep everyone safe ever since the Makai Incident. So I guess you'd be everyone too."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #886 on: July 24, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
>"True, but she's been missing for a while, I bet she's off training or something. She has wanted to get stronger to help keep everyone safe ever since the Makai Incident. So I guess you'd be everyone too."

> "Am I everyone, someone, or no-one? I don't usually exist in the conscious realm after all~" Koishi says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #887 on: July 24, 2012, 05:14:31 PM »
>....
>"Well, I'm not one for this existential talk, so I guess yeah? I mean, you ARE one of the folks Rumia calls a friend after all. And these days she's wanted to protect more than just her friends, but Gensokyo too."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #888 on: July 24, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »
>....
>"Well, I'm not one for this existential talk, so I guess yeah? I mean, you ARE one of the folks Rumia calls a friend after all. And these days she's wanted to protect more than just her friends, but Gensokyo too."

> Koishi thinks and then nods. "Tell her I said thanks then~" she says, before waving goodbye and vanishing. You guess she's going to bug Reimu.

> "I gotta go surprise Keine Mystcia." Kogasa says, getting ready to fly off.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #889 on: July 24, 2012, 05:28:24 PM »
>Nod. "Well, see you later then. Have a good time Koga."
>Well, back to tending the grill, gotta clean it up after that little travesty from earlier.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #890 on: July 24, 2012, 05:46:17 PM »
>Nod. "Well, see you later then. Have a good time Koga."
>Well, back to tending the grill, gotta clean it up after that little travesty from earlier.

> "I will~ she'll be so surprised!" Kogasa says.

> You start cleaning your grill from the mess from Nue's order.

----

[This will be the last scenario, as since I'm shutting down the RQ universe, this will end too. Due to this, I'm taking ideas for who you want the most. I'll wait a day and see who's wanted the most]

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #891 on: July 24, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
>"Man...life's gotten pretty good, hasn't it?"

[Well, maybe Flan? Or Koa, or maybe even Tojiko.]
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #892 on: July 24, 2012, 09:29:11 PM »
I still want Kanako.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #893 on: July 26, 2012, 03:28:03 PM »
Rumia Quest 4 will end too soon to do another round of this.

This sidequest is complete for the purposes of the Rumia Quest Universe closing.