Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 56752 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2012, 05:23:22 PM »
##Vote PX

Why are you voting Bardiche? (I'm not arguing he isn't votable, but still a valid question)

I shall deign to answer that when I see more mortal souls appear in this thread.

But this is totes serious, we shall see Shadoweh dead before another cop can out himself to kill her.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
Serela: "he isn't votable", so what do you think?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
Worth confirming a second time

##Shoot Shadoweh was serious?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2012, 05:30:12 PM »
BT:I think he efforted our ED1 into wonderfulness and in doing so it's not unreasonable that he possibly slightly BS'd up some stuff plus it's ED1, so I don't care if what he did right now looks weird.

I mean, if he looks scummy for non-ed1 things in the future sure, but right now I wouldn't vote him at all.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2012, 05:33:55 PM »
I meant "he is votable" for future reference, because "I'm not arguing he isn't votable" implies that. So yeah, I actually assumed you were willing to vote, so this was informative~

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 05:38:30 PM »
So, BT is town.  His arguments against Bard are the purest form of scum-hunting.

As for #25, I wrote the 'Dormio is town for figuring it out' that was indeed because I read Dormio's post quickly and had thought he joked about linking us together.  I didn't realize that it was due to the lack of CAPSLOCK from both of us.

@Bard: knowing the above, where do you stand if you compare me and Dormio directly?

Are we equally scummy/townie or do you have a preference for one other the other?

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2012, 06:10:03 PM »
@Bard: knowing the above, where do you stand if you compare me and Dormio directly?

I think you're worse for claiming Mason Lovers after a game where both Masons (lol) and Lovers were Anti-Town aligned. Moreover, it emphasises a bond between Shadoweh and you and it's rather early to be weaving yourself together with someone.

I guess I have nothing more to say to BT other than that I'm not sure how it's exclusive to Scum or furthers a Scum agenda. I always do this every game.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2012, 06:17:09 PM »
If I had a nickel for every time I was 'killed' Day 1..

For what it's worth I didn't think Bard was really trying that hard to end RVS so I don't get the problem. <_<
BT, how wasn't your vote extending RVS?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2012, 06:29:44 PM »
This isn't how this works. Let me help you. Shadoweh, how was my vote extending RVS?
I guess I have nothing more to say to BT other than that I'm not sure how it's exclusive to Scum or furthers a Scum agenda. I always do this every game.
We'd be golden if scummy behavior was exclusive to scum. The Dormio and Dan suspicions don't sit well with me for the reasons I've already mentioned. Since this remains unclear, what exactly do you think of Dormio right now?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2012, 06:59:36 PM »
Quote from: Action Dan
So, BT is town.  His arguments against Bard are the purest form of scum-hunting.
Nope.
##Vote: Action Dan

Bardiche

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2012, 07:02:07 PM »
My thoughts on Dormio haven't changed much. It's Pro-Scum to extend RVS but there's no indication Dormio is aiming to do so. His actions still seem tryhard to fit Ediblah's CAPSLOCK IS TOWNIE specific complete with voting Shadoweh for not using caps.

Bardiche

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2012, 07:03:51 PM »
EBWOP: No indication Dormio is aiming to do so does not mean he isn't doing so. Which is why I told him to quit it. Honestly you're blowing up my "suspicion" of Dormio a lot.

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
i'm just going to point out how ridiculous it is that i went to bed at 3 am last night, didn't check motk until 12 pm and suddenly there's already 3 damn pages

i haven't actually read anything yet, how many of these are serious?

Shadoweh

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2012, 07:19:49 PM »
Gee how will I ever prove that your 'joke vote' for a reason that didn't exist that was meant to be a random contribution contributed to the random voting stage. This is a scientific mystery that will be unsolved for the next milenia. Or I just did right there so what are you trying to do beyond make me even more convinced you are deflecting?

huh what: As far as I can tell about page 2 onwards. We've got a short day to parse the wagons out on so giddy up!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2012, 07:21:06 PM »
PS my feelings on Dormio are that he doesn't exist anymore. Who even reads two pages back?

« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »
I forgot we only had 48 hours. That's less silly then, I thought this was going to be one of those fucking 20 page day 1s again.

##Vote: Shadoweh (L-6)
BT isn't coasting any more than rawr, Omba, Serela, Edible, etc at this point. Continued vote looks cherry picked, sitting on it benifits scum here due to wagon potential.

Don't like Dan's post because nothing about BT's scumhunting can't be mimicked by scum, and also solid town reads less than 24 hours into the game are lol. Don't think he's scum though. BT looks fine.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2012, 07:29:18 PM »
I always do this every game.

##unvote, ##vote Bardiche

I was hoping you wouldn't do that, but there it is.  Your first posts being a tremendous anti-RVS overreach smacked of setting up for a future appeal to meta, and you just confirmed my suspicions.

i'm just going to point out how ridiculous it is that i went to bed at 3 am last night, didn't check motk until 12 pm and suddenly there's already 3 damn pages

i haven't actually read anything yet, how many of these are serious?

Basically all of it, sadly.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2012, 08:33:27 PM »
Bardiche and Shadoweh are both town and everyone who still votes them after I stated this is mentally challenged. You don't want to be mentally challenged, do you?
So go sheep me on my superior BT gut vote.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
Bardiche and Shadoweh are both town and everyone who still votes them after I stated this is mentally challenged. You don't want to be mentally challenged, do you?
So go sheep me on my superior BT gut vote.

##unvote
##vote Bardiche

Got something else to say, Omba? <3

Bardiche

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2012, 08:45:50 PM »
Fair enough, Ediblah. Do you have opinions on anything else or just the snipe?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2012, 08:48:09 PM »
Unvote
Vote Shadoweh

What now Omba?

##Unvote
##Vote BT

Lol return Shadoweh's question to not answer
Shadoweh's not doing anything

Shadoweh

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »
What question? I haven't seen anyone ask me anything. BT hasn't returned yet to respond to me answering his question. Do you want something PX? You seem to think I'm being scummy. Outline how this is actually so.

Shadoweh

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »
Actually seeing who you voted I might be misreading you. >_> Talk in paragraphs so you're understandable goddamnit.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2012, 09:34:51 PM »
Seriously Shadoweh.
Yes, let's look at this again. Are you even somewhat surprised I replied the way I did? This is not how you hunt for scum. Nor is this in any way town-productive. Lay down the stuff yourself instead of being passive.

And for the question itself. You could have picked on literally any post before my own with that reasoning. I could have called you out for "extending RVS" with your complete nonsense posts. But I didn't, because this is completely meaningless. "Oh man look at all these joke posts in RVS there has to be scummy intent in heeeere"

Shadoweh

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2012, 09:39:17 PM »
There is scummy intent in the RVS. There are at least 3 people attempting to blend in by posting something random with the hopes of being overlooked in the initial flood of townies being townies and not having someone sink their teeth into them like a mad shark.

You taste like fresh blood in the water. Screaming "WHY MEEEEE" initiates my clamp reflex because you are dead in the water. You're the one who said SHADOWEH YOU MUST PROVE THAT I WAS BEING RANDOM. You're not even answering the question. If you didn't have something to hide why would you be so afraid to admit you were just screwing around?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »
Of course there's scummy intent in RVS but my point is that trying to snipe at the scum through RVS posts is silly. I asked you to prove that I was posting to bait more RVS posts because that's what "extending RVS" means, not prove that I  was being random because that's what people do in RVS. I admitted to joking around like a page ago. I'm telling you to pull your head out of RVS and instead you swing it as if I'm afraid of whatever lurks in my RVS posts. This even sounds ridiculous at this point.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2012, 09:58:19 PM »
I woke up to three pages of non-RVS posting in the first 5 hours of D1. I didn't even have time to breadcrumb. And what's this about masons and lovers? Sounds like some RVS jokes to me. Masons and Lovers in two games in a row? Why are we voting people over such an absurd idea? It's not even a scumclaim, you guys should probably back off.

Anyways I have positively no some idea what's going on actually.

BT vs Bard looks like townvtown arguing, honestly. Neither of them really brush off as scum, unless someone wants to prove me otherwise.

What caught my eye was PX's cryptic posting, though. ##Vote: PX. Explain yourself, mister!
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »
nnr are you scum

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
No, just a miller.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia