Author Topic: Remilia Quest  (Read 91974 times)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #990 on: September 23, 2012, 02:51:34 AM »
>"You should fall back. This is likely Wrath's influence. I expect that I am far more able to resist it than you two."

>"And what makes you so sure of that?" Koryu growls. Then he places his hand to his head again. "Agh, this isn't right..."

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #991 on: September 23, 2012, 04:00:29 AM »
>"You're showing the effects. I am not."

« Reply #992 on: September 23, 2012, 04:12:36 AM »
>"You're showing the effects. I am not."

>The young man glares at you out of the corner of his eye. "So you're feeling it, too? This growing sense of rage in the back of your skull?"
>The bear snarls, an angry sound. "Yeah, I know. It's only natural that it'd affect you, too." Koryu says to the bear youkai.
>"So what Sin is this? The sin of rage?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #993 on: September 23, 2012, 04:29:49 AM »
>"Yes, Wrath."
>"Please, stay back. It's likely the effect will be stronger closer to its source. If you're having this much difficulty now, you may well lose control upon confronting Wrath."

« Reply #994 on: September 23, 2012, 04:34:53 AM »
>"Yes, Wrath."
>"Please, stay back. It's likely the effect will be stronger closer to its source. If you're having this much difficulty now, you may well lose control upon confronting Wrath."

>"And what makes you so sure you can do any better?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #995 on: September 23, 2012, 06:32:24 AM »
>"For one, I've had years of practice. And for two, it seems that Sin Spirits can't affect Vampires so much. So please, I'll handle this. I can't be letting you get in too much danger before I take you to see Patche when all this is over and done with after all."
>Screw being in bat form then, time to return to normal, with 80% Aura Power.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #996 on: September 23, 2012, 07:55:44 AM »
>"For one, I've had years of practice. And for two, it seems that Sin Spirits can't affect Vampires so much. So please, I'll handle this. I can't be letting you get in too much danger before I take you to see Patche when all this is over and done with after all."
>Screw being in bat form then, time to return to normal, with 80% Aura Power.

>As you transform, the bear turns around in place, growling menacingly at you. It seems the ursine youkai takes your display of power as a challenge to her own.
>Koryu, however, visibly keeps himself in check, and takes a long breath, then another. "Don't underestimate me, Scarlet." he says at last, his voice telling of the effort he's putting forth. "I'm not just another helpless human. I've fought youkai before, and won. I'm not about to let myself be beaten by some angry ghost."
>The human's brave, but his courage is only serving as another delay. You're getting very angry with him. And who does this bear think she is, bearing her fangs to you? You're a vampire, Remilia Scarlet! And she? A beast of a youkai, without even a human form. She should be put in her place. They both should.
>"But... You are stronger than me." Koryu continues. "You're a vampire, you're stronger than me, that's.... That's just a fact. But that... doesn't mean there's nothing I can do. If I can figure out how this Wrath spirit is affecting us all, I might be able to reverse it."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #997 on: September 23, 2012, 08:15:14 AM »
>Keep it cool there, we let it get to us, and they win.
>"Well, I'm not underestimating you, I'm speaking from experience. So keep somewhere safe until you do figure it out. Besides, our little friend here isn't faring as well as we are, And the longer we sit here, the stronger the effects will be. It might be via this irksome scent, so if you can find the source, destroy it."
>We should be able to seal away our sense of smell for the time being, yes? Surely a vampire of our caliber can do just that.
>If so, let's do that and make for the gathering, steadily increasing our Aura Power to 100%.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #998 on: September 23, 2012, 09:48:50 AM »
>Keep it cool there, we let it get to us, and they win.
>"Well, I'm not underestimating you, I'm speaking from experience. So keep somewhere safe until you do figure it out. Besides, our little friend here isn't faring as well as we are, And the longer we sit here, the stronger the effects will be. It might be via this irksome scent, so if you can find the source, destroy it."

>You take a moment to try and calm yourself. This is actually easier said than done. You can practically feel the anger boiling in the pit of your stomach. And your nose.
>"Then get going." Koryu advises us. "We all want answers." He pats the snarling bear on her neck. "I can keep her in check for as long as I can keep myself in line." He then looks you in the air, his eyes alight with a fierce determination to match the anger on his face. "You find the source and wreck it. You wreck it GOOD. And I'll try to purge it from us all." He glances down the street behind him, towards the well-lit area. "And watch your backside. If the Kappa are affected, too, they might take a few potshots at you."

>We should be able to seal away our sense of smell for the time being, yes? Surely a vampire of our caliber can do just that.
>If so, let's do that and make for the gathering, steadily increasing our Aura Power to 100%.

>'Seal away'? Not exactly. The best method you have available to you for blocking your sense of smell would be the simple, undignified method of holding your nose shut.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #999 on: September 23, 2012, 09:52:56 AM »
>Nod. "Alright. Here's hoping this works."
>By 'seal away', I meant the possibility of temporarily disabling it.
>Wait...Let's try the Smellingsalts we got from Reisen, another, stronger scent may be able to purge the effects.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1000 on: September 23, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »
Crap, it's post #1000. We missed the opportunity to say something silly.  :(

« Reply #1001 on: September 23, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
>Nod. "Alright. Here's hoping this works."
>By 'seal away', I meant the possibility of temporarily disabling it.
>Wait...Let's try the Smellingsalts we got from Reisen, another, stronger scent may be able to purge the effects.

>You fish the bottle out of your pocket and pop the lid, waving it under your nose. A thick pinkish cloud envelops your nose, and you feel very warm all of a sudden. Looking at the bottle, you see the label reads "Fun-Fun Honeymoon Night Gas". You swoon as your world turns pink, and you swear you can hear Tewi laughing.

Crap, it's post #1000. We missed the opportunity to say something silly.  :(

Sourfang never forgets.