Author Topic: Popcorn Mafia (GAME OVER - TOWN WINS)  (Read 35711 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Popcorn Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2012, 08:44:40 PM »
Chug down beer even. (Reminds me, where's Shadomeh? Did she depart for MafiaScum to hold hands with scum everywhere, dood?)

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2012, 08:44:56 PM »
im actually a cultist  :blush:

Bardiche

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2012, 08:46:48 PM »
 :blush: I'd forgotten MotK has such huge amounts of derp.

Bardiche

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »
Also, DrRawr: if you are actually Town, then at the end game I will petition you be penalised for going directly against your wincon by attempting to persuade me to shoot you by claiming an anti-Town entity.

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
fine ill stop the PR =/
jerk

Bardiche

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »
This isn't post restriction Mafia, dood. It's fine if you are set on using it, but warn us beforehand what you're doing because yes, claiming Scum in a game where there is no obligation to do so is anti-Town behaviour at best.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2012, 09:07:25 PM »
:colonveeplusalpha:

DrRawr: :gut:, specifically in the way he went about choosing who should be shot. Reads pretty weird (and not just in the usual ActionDan-weird sense).

Bard: You can. Though before you do, it might be useful if you made some statements what you think about whom for what reason. In case you shoot the wrong guy, some thoughts from a confirmed town player would be nice to have ry(
Also, I'm pretty sure Rawr has a posting restriction along the lines of "claim town/scum in every other post". Like Affinity probably has the one that requires you to state that you're lamer in each post.
(Keeping the RP seperated like I do makes stuff a lot easier to read, though, yes).

-----
She finishes her call, puts her phone away and starts walking again. My eyes are drawn to her slightly swaying hips. Saliva is filling my mouth and a little drool runs down my chin as I lightly lick my lips. After waiting for a bit, I start following her, keeping a good distance between us so she won't notice me... yet.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2012, 09:10:08 PM »
^
Or rather, who you think is scum, specifically.

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2012, 09:23:53 PM »
what ever im here i guess may as well make a post or something, expecting to get cut by bard.

@IHNN less excuses on everything, i dont have a particular care on why you suspect people but please quit making excuses and justifying them. Its like that other game you were scum in

@Neko Pretty sure you could have given us the courtesy of answering that question also and yea reads

@Actiondan Im really glad you threw out the speculation and paranoia, but with your scum reads now less scum, who?

cut--
 :( Omba that makes me feel bad.... because that previous post also made me think you were voting dan for that reason. Now im gonna be leaning scum on you :(

Also would shoot LLD right now

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2012, 09:25:11 PM »
I some how pressed the button to disable smileys

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2012, 09:27:41 PM »
@IHNN less excuses on everything, i dont have a particular care on why you suspect people but please quit making excuses and justifying them. Its like that other game you were scum in
and like that other game I was scum in, and also like that game I was town in... (all my games basically)

definitely leaning scum on rawr from drawing only on the meta that furthers his read while ignoring the meta that defies it.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2012, 09:40:03 PM »

What did you like about his response?

These two paragraphs:
In this game staying alive helps your win condition regardless of alignment.  A townie being shot costs another townie, and a scum player being shot is a scum death.  Ergo this 'subtle pull' (I made one there? really?) would be null.  As it is I feel I get misunderstood a lot-I need to try to work on that both IRL and in games.

last game =/= this game.  You're right about policy shots-but I disagree about last game making me a good one since I was completely clueless the entire time.

Bold and Righteous, not like that pussy suzaku, and so much different from IHNN the Newbie scum suck-up extraordinaire.  I've pretty much convinced myself he's town.  Told ya he's easy to read.

Btw, Omba, more than one good player can be scum, which you kinda left out, but it's no biggie honestly. 
And that post was made to give Conq the explanation he asked for, not fluff.

so Rawr is still probably town.

I'm pretty sure Serela is going to be PoE'd as scum soon.  Good shot definitely.

Reads so far:

IHNN: 1st golden town
Rawr: 2nd town
Affinity: above null, leans more town
Conq: Null, leans a little town
LLD: Null
Omba: Null, can't read you,
NekoNeko: Null, leans scum
Serela: Null, leans more scum

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2012, 09:49:06 PM »
and like that other game I was scum in, and also like that game I was town in... (all my games basically)

definitely leaning scum on rawr from drawing only on the meta that furthers his read while ignoring the meta that defies it.

so youre just gonna sit and wait for someone to mention you in a post and only respond to that =/

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »
so youre just gonna sit and wait for someone to mention you in a post and only respond to that =/
Yeah pretty much since I don't have anything else to add yet.  If I see something that needs addressing I'll address it if I'm around, else I'll just respond to questions addressed at me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2012, 10:17:40 PM »
because that previous post also made me think you were voting dan for that reason. Now im gonna be leaning scum on you :(
Why?

IHNN: Do something. "I have nothing to add" is no excuse. Find something. Ask something. Anything.

Bold and Righteous, not like that pussy suzaku, and so much different from IHNN the Newbie scum suck-up extraordinaire.  I've pretty much convinced myself he's town.  Told ya he's easy to read.
I have serious problems with that way of reading it. Not seeing what you're seeing there.

Btw, Omba, more than one good player can be scum, which you kinda left out, but it's no biggie honestly.
That possibility of course exists, but given the other ones, it's happy coin flipping.

And that post was made to give Conq the explanation he asked for, not fluff.
The post i called fluff is your #32.

PoE'd as scum
FFFF-

----------
Suddenly, she stops and anxiously looks around. I quickly hide in the shadows of a small side street. After a few moments, I carefully peek around the corner. She's still standing there, watching her surroundings, now and then taking a look at her watch. Is she... waiting for someone? I feel a wave of jealousy rising in my chest. But, that can't be. She's mine. Yes, she probably just has something she needs to do. I'll believe in her.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2012, 10:50:28 PM »
Would be kinda groovy if Serela and Lady Taokaka could get their asses in here. I'll even promise to fondle them a little if they post something.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2012, 12:17:29 AM »
Bard, I implore you to shoot Dr. Rawr.

I know I said to shoot competent players, but I want to direct you to the post where he tries to claim that this is a team game and that everyone should lead the vig.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2012, 12:30:56 AM »
Is it scummy of Rawr to suggest that town should come to a consensus on who to vig? (I'm pretty sure Rawr is including Bard here)

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2012, 12:51:10 AM »
idk is it?

people seem to enjoy doing VCA and such in a normal games. If bard were to go off and shoot someone who was under everyones radar that wouldnt particularly help and would only offer another confirmed townoe(which isnt what we want we want scum killed).

i have know idea lld
I know I said to shoot competent players
are you saying you agree with actiondans plan on killing conq and affinity(possibly you or omba) based only on speculation? I hardly find this protown seeing as its lazy and is a lame excuse for scumhunting

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »
oh right omba because gut i find it particularly odd for you for several posts to not mention your reasoning for wanting him shot. Also the way you worded the post sounds like you were just teasing affinity or something.
how did you come to the conclusion that what I wrote above in that post was my reason for suspecting ActionDan?

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2012, 01:00:56 AM »
well actiondan that would be nice but bardiche already said hes going to do w/e so  :colbert:

« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2012, 01:13:05 AM »
because i can make as many posts as i want

shooting prioritys:
Serela
LLD
Neko

i dont know anything about these people, never posted reads or anything(lld doesnt count because he hasnt said much or done anything).
At least IHNN provided reads though im not happy with him only posting when hes mentioned.
actiondan is leaning townm bothers me how he easily clears people of his suspicions.
conq is town i guess i havent seen anything wrong.
bardiche is obv town.
affinity i guess is either town or null(more null).
still leaning abit scum on omba but not scummy enough to shoot(its just me being really bothered possibly)

« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2012, 01:14:29 AM »
also if people mention "Easy targets" or anything like that you should jump out a window. If lurking and not providing any content isnt scummy then  :ohdear:

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2012, 01:24:10 AM »
Oh hey looks like I was mentioned again.

Affinity: what do you think of rawr right now?  What about Omba?
Bard: ask more questions here.  You're confirmed town, you can do no wrong.  Push for information, and try to get as much out of this D1 as possible.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »
The Vig should consider all options presented to them, but in the end THEY ARE A CONFIRMED TOWN VIG and should shoot on their OWN MERIT.

Anyone who suggests we should all choose democratically who the vig should shoot is looking to manipulate who the vig kills. There is a difference between suggesting and manipulating. The later is for scum etc.

« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2012, 01:31:04 AM »
is it manipulation if there is agreed majority, like with a regular mafia game?

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2012, 01:33:04 AM »
also lol at manipulation with democracy -> tells people we should only kill competent people

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2012, 01:39:46 AM »
Bard: ask more questions here.  You're confirmed town, you can do no wrong.  Push for information, and try to get as much out of this D1 as possible.
EBWOP: This way not only can you make your shot count, but it'll aid whoever the gunbearer is D2.  We don't need a lurky gunbearer (for an example of why, see D2 of the prior iteration)

-cut-
Everything here is entirely correct.  BARD MUST DECIDE FOR HIMSELF but that's not an excuse to be lazy about scumhunting for the rest of us [/hypocritical]

-double rawr cut-
Yes, the scum is being manipulative in that case.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2012, 01:48:40 AM »
Rawr is scum, Bard.

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2012, 01:49:56 AM »
best reasoning