Author Topic: SWR help  (Read 1768 times)

SusiKette

• @MainLoop { yield; }
SWR help
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:17:46 AM »
I need some help with SWR. First thing is that some of the enemy's spell cards are just too difficult, for an example Aya's tornado attack, she always get's me cornered and I can't even attack her because attacks are blocked by the tornados (I was just lucky to get through, but there has to be a tacktic). And that girl (Iku?) K.O'd me instantly when I ran out of hp (I didn't get few more trys like with other opponents)
And the spell card system is weird, sometimes when I use a spell card I just get a text "Level #" (or something like that) and nothing sort of attack occurs.

Re: SWR help
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
First thing is that some of the enemy's spell cards are just too difficult, for an example Aya's tornado attack, she always get's me cornered and I can't even attack her because attacks are blocked by the tornados (I was just lucky to get through, but there has to be a tacktic).
10.5 and 12.3 allow you to dash. If you dash into a bullet it'll let you graze it without getting hurt.

I And that girl (Iku?) K.O'd me instantly when I ran out of hp (I didn't get few more trys like with other opponents)
If you don't get anymore tries that means you used up all of your continues.

And the spell card system is weird, sometimes when I use a spell card I just get a text "Level #" (or something like that) and nothing sort of attack occurs.
You have to input the command for that card. If you go to profile and then deck construction you can what commands you have to do.

SusiKette

• @MainLoop { yield; }
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »
If you don't get anymore tries that means you used up all of your continues.

I never use continues in Touhou. What I meant was that when you run out of hp the player still gets up few times before K.O. (I guess it's 2 times you can get up when you run out of hp before K.O)

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »
Below your healthbar there are three small boxes. When you start, all three have a yellow filling. Once your healthbar is depleted, you lose one of those boxes; once all three are gone, the next K.O is Game Over.
Opponents don't have those boxes, but it's the same for them.

Drake

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 07:48:43 PM »
http://hisouten.koumakan.jp/
http://koumakan.jp/games/swr-tute.txt

Maybe these resources will help? It just sounds like you just don't understand the game very well.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -