Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued?!  (Read 85258 times)

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
Re: Yukari Quest, continued?!
« Reply #990 on: April 13, 2012, 01:39:04 PM »
> "Yes, I'm ready."
> Guro [redacted]
> Hopefully this will work as intended.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #991 on: April 13, 2012, 01:47:03 PM »
> "Yes, I'm ready."
> Guro [redacted]
> Hopefully this will work as intended.
>"Let's do this, then."
>You ponder the consequences of something going horribly wrong as Nitori removes the lid to the display and puts on a pair of gloves.
>Nitori reaches into the display and carefully takes hold of a heart.
>You guess that the heart belongs to...

>_

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #992 on: April 13, 2012, 02:33:22 PM »
> "Yes."
> ... Mokou?
> Watch. And be prepared for anything strange happening.

« Reply #993 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:11 PM »
>As long as nothing horrible happens, let Nitori take out maybe-Kaguya's heart as well.
>....Odds are good that they'll come back naked....
>Heh.
>Can we open a gap large enough to let two people fall through at once?
>We can still open a gap beneath someone right?

If we're going to end up in trouble, I say we get some amusement out of it. We haven't trolled enough.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #994 on: April 14, 2012, 12:21:38 AM »
>As long as nothing horrible happens, let Nitori take out maybe-Kaguya's heart as well.
>....Odds are good that they'll come back naked....
>Heh.
>Can we open a gap large enough to let two people fall through at once?
>We can still open a gap beneath someone right?
>You do believe that the plan was to restore both of them to their original forms.
>That is rather true, you assume that's what Nitori has the extra clothes for.
>Still, the thought amuses you.
>If they were standing next to each other, probably. Otherwise you doubt it.
>You can.

> "Yes."
> ... Mokou?
> Watch. And be prepared for anything strange happening.
>You wager a guess that the heart belongs to Mokou. You aren't quite sure what causes you to think this, but you think it anyway.
>You watch Nitori as she extracts the heart from the display.
>As she holds the heart in her hand, you can see it pump out the liquid from the display, and the change is immediate.
>You can see flames spread from the heart to form the basic outline of a human body. Nitori gets away from the heart as this happens, but the heart remains suspended in the air by the flames.
>Slowly, starting from where the heart would be, you can see the flames receding, revealing skin and flesh.
>Before the flames have fully disappeared, you see the figure walking towards Nitori before grabbing the clothes around her chest with, quite literally, a burning grip.
>As the figure lifts Nitori up into the air, the flames around its face disappear and you see Mokou with a rather large grin staring at Nitori.

>_

« Reply #995 on: April 14, 2012, 12:29:40 AM »
>Bleh. We're getting the stupid before we even reach Eientei.
>"Mokou, put her down. This isn't the time for revenge and as hard as it is to believe, you don't have the best reason to be angry."
>Get the umbrella.
>If Mokou tries to kill her, smack her off Nitori.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #996 on: April 14, 2012, 12:38:46 AM »
>Bleh. We're getting the stupid before we even reach Eientei.
>"Mokou, put her down. This isn't the time for revenge and as hard as it is to believe, you don't have the best reason to be angry."
>Get the umbrella.
>If Mokou tries to kill her, smack her off Nitori.
>You wish that things like this wouldn't happen.
>Mokou turns to look at you without letting go of Nitori.
>"Oh, really now? Tell me why now isn't a good a time as any, then."

>_

« Reply #997 on: April 14, 2012, 01:06:58 AM »
>"In case you haven't noticed, the border is cracked. If that breaks, you think dealing with people when you first became immortal was bad? You don't want to know what human outside that border are like now. Nitori is helping to fix this."
>"Reimu's gone mad with power, Rinnosuke's become an amoral bastard himself, I need to both fix Higan and see the Yama to recover a soul and resurrect someone, and when I'm done I still need to figure out how I'm dealing with said power-hungry shrine maiden."
>"Gensokyo itself is damaged and needs all the help it can get to not shatter into pieces. We do not have time for this."
>"Besides, if Nitori wasn't truly repentant, between Rin, Satori and myself, don't you think one of us would have already dealt with things? At the least, keep your thoughts of vengeance for after Gensokyo's restored."
>"And you need to behave as well when we bring back Kaguya; I'm not explaining to Eirin why her princess is scorched."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #998 on: April 14, 2012, 03:14:38 AM »
>"In case you haven't noticed, the border is cracked. If that breaks, you think dealing with people when you first became immortal was bad? You don't want to know what human outside that border are like now. Nitori is helping to fix this."
>"Reimu's gone mad with power, Rinnosuke's become an amoral bastard himself, I need to both fix Higan and see the Yama to recover a soul and resurrect someone, and when I'm done I still need to figure out how I'm dealing with said power-hungry shrine maiden."
>"Gensokyo itself is damaged and needs all the help it can get to not shatter into pieces. We do not have time for this."
>"Besides, if Nitori wasn't truly repentant, between Rin, Satori and myself, don't you think one of us would have already dealt with things? At the least, keep your thoughts of vengeance for after Gensokyo's restored."
>"And you need to behave as well when we bring back Kaguya; I'm not explaining to Eirin why her princess is scorched."
>"Why should I care? You know, I don't really care about getting back at this kappa. How about you provide something more fun, and I'll let her go."
>"Doesn't sound like much has changed."
>"Hey, I don't know about you, but I have all the time in the world."
>"Like I said, I don't really care."
>"Oho~ Kaguya is here?"
>Mokou drops Nitori and calls out into the lab.
>"Heeeeey~! Princessss~ Where are you~?"

>_

« Reply #999 on: April 14, 2012, 03:37:46 AM »
>Facepalm
>How long can we keep a gap open for?
>"If you get to fight Kaguya, will you behave and take your fight somewhere else? As long as it's not here, I really don't care. I'll just gap you right to where she is."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1000 on: April 14, 2012, 03:56:26 AM »
>Facepalm
>How long can we keep a gap open for?
>"If you get to fight Kaguya, will you behave and take your fight somewhere else? As long as it's not here, I really don't care. I'll just gap you right to where she is."
>You had hoped to not be forced to put up with such behaviour.
>Two or three minutes at most.
>"I guess that's fine. Where is she? And I think I might want some clothes first."

>_

« Reply #1001 on: April 14, 2012, 04:09:24 AM »
>Point towards the clothes Nitori laid out.
>"Where else? Eientei, or on her way there anyway."
>As soon as she stops being just a heart, she'll be there anyway.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1002 on: April 14, 2012, 04:21:35 AM »
>Point towards the clothes Nitori laid out.
>"Where else? Eientei, or on her way there anyway."
>As soon as she stops being just a heart, she'll be there anyway.
>"Cheers."
>Mokou changes into a simple, white shirt and a pair of red pants.
>"Really now?"
>Mokou stands next to the display that Nitori removed her from.
>"So it doesn't really matter if I do anything to this, right?"

>_

« Reply #1003 on: April 14, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »
>"Besides making a mess and being an overall bother? There's the problem of what that liquid will do if it spills. Are you ready to go or not, I'm on a schedule here and you're tempting me to not bother making sure that Kaguya isn't still in transit."
>If she tries to break it and we're fast enough, just open a gap beneath her to Eientei and let her fall in. If not, smack her then throw her into a gap to Eientei. Have Ran help with said smacking if needed.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1004 on: April 14, 2012, 04:59:49 AM »
>"Besides making a mess and being an overall bother? There's the problem of what that liquid will do if it spills. Are you ready to go or not, I'm on a schedule here and you're tempting me to not bother making sure that Kaguya isn't still in transit."
>If she tries to break it and we're fast enough, just open a gap beneath her to Eientei and let her fall in. If not, smack her then throw her into a gap to Eientei. Have Ran help with said smacking if needed.
>"Look here, I'm not stupid. It's pretty obvious what this is. So why are you lying to me?"

>_

« Reply #1005 on: April 14, 2012, 05:30:42 AM »
>"Oh? How disappointing."
>"The why should be obvious; you have no self-control and I'd rather not have this place destroyed with your fighting. Once Eirin gets Kaguya back, I have little reason to care if you try killing her then."
>Besides, Eirin needs to see a healthy Kaguya. What happens to her after that...not our problem.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1006 on: April 14, 2012, 05:38:37 AM »
>"Oh? How disappointing."
>"The why should be obvious; you have no self-control and I'd rather not have this place destroyed with your fighting. Once Eirin gets Kaguya back, I have little reason to care if you try killing her then."
>Besides, Eirin needs to see a healthy Kaguya. What happens to her after that...not our problem.
>"What were you expecting?"
>"Really now? Man, you're still good at pissing people off, aren't you?"
>"Whatever, I don't need to put up with your crap. Where's the way out? I'm leaving."
>You do wonder what Eirin would do if something were to happen to Kaguya.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #1007 on: April 14, 2012, 05:43:25 AM »
>Give her directions out.

« Reply #1008 on: April 14, 2012, 05:44:56 AM »
>...On second thought. "Just follow Ran here to the exit~"
>Get Ran to show her the way out. That way we avoid any nonsense involving a phoenix walking around delicate stuff alone
>"......Well that could have been worse."
>When Ran returns, pull out Kaguya's heart.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1009 on: April 14, 2012, 07:00:51 AM »
>Give her directions out.
>...On second thought. "Just follow Ran here to the exit~"
>Get Ran to show her the way out. That way we avoid any nonsense involving a phoenix walking around delicate stuff alone
>"......Well that could have been worse."
>When Ran returns, pull out Kaguya's heart.
>You ask Ran to show Mokou the way out of the lab. She bows and takes her leave with Mokou.
>"Could have been a lot better too, but I guess I can't complain."
>Nitori brushes herself off as she gets back up.
>Nitori waits for Ran's return before she extracts the second heart.
>Like Mokou's something begins to gather around the heart. It looks as though strands of light and bending themselves around the heart to form an ethereal shape of a human.
>Nitori lets go of the heart and it is suspended in the air.
>The strange light slowly solidifies and takes on the color of skin as it does so, until you see Kaguya standing before you.
>She looks rather dissatisfied and seems to expect something from you.

>_

« Reply #1010 on: April 14, 2012, 07:07:49 AM »
>Point towards the clothing.
>"As soon as you're dressed, I can drop you into Eirin's arms. Unless of course, you'd prefer to show up as you are~"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1011 on: April 14, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
>Point towards the clothing.
>"As soon as you're dressed, I can drop you into Eirin's arms. Unless of course, you'd prefer to show up as you are~"
>"Thank you."
>Kaguya quickly changes into a simple dress. She still doesn't look entirely satisfied.
>"So. Why am I here?"

>_

« Reply #1012 on: April 14, 2012, 07:35:50 AM »
>Shrug
>"A crazy kappa wanted immortality. Recently, said kappa had the crazy beaten out of her and repented but couldn't figure out how to fix you. Then I came along, told her how to restore you and decided to reunite you with Eirin."
>For a price, but details.
>"Mokou's back as well, but she's taking the long way. Now if you're ready to go..."
>If she is, open a gap to Eientei, and when she goes through, we follow.
>Once again, be ready for Eirin to try to kill us.

« Reply #1013 on: April 14, 2012, 07:38:09 AM »
>Don't mention Mokou just yet; the enmity probably goes both ways.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1014 on: April 14, 2012, 07:48:17 AM »
>Shrug
>"A crazy kappa wanted immortality. Recently, said kappa had the crazy beaten out of her and repented but couldn't figure out how to fix you. Then I came along, told her how to restore you and decided to reunite you with Eirin."
>For a price, but details.
>If she is, open a gap to Eientei, and when she goes through, we follow.
>Once again, be ready for Eirin to try to kill us.
>You give Kaguya a shrug. She doesn't seem impressed.
>"That much I already know."
>Kaguya gives Nitori a disgusted look.
>"So you've changed, she says. Hmph."
>Kaguya turns towards you again.
>"So how has Eirin been? I assume that she is well?"

>"Mokou's back as well, but she's taking the long way. Now if you're ready to go..."
>Don't mention Mokou just yet; the enmity probably goes both ways.
>You decide against mentioning Mokou for the time being.

>_

« Reply #1015 on: April 14, 2012, 07:57:42 AM »
>"Worried sick about you and about as withdrawn as you were before that Fake Moon incident, but she looked well otherwise. I'm not exactly someone Eirin would confide in so I can't be sure beyond that."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1016 on: April 14, 2012, 09:48:55 AM »
>"Worried sick about you and about as withdrawn as you were before that Fake Moon incident, but she looked well otherwise. I'm not exactly someone Eirin would confide in so I can't be sure beyond that."
>"I suppose that I shall have to see for myself, then."
>"I believe that you offered to transport me?"

>_

« Reply #1017 on: April 14, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
>Open a gap to Eientei.
>"After you princess."
>Follow after her, or if she's paranoid and doesn't trust it, go through first and hold it open.
>If we go through first, avoid the latest attempt to kill us today.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1018 on: April 14, 2012, 11:55:07 PM »
>Open a gap to Eientei.
>"After you princess."
>Follow after her, or if she's paranoid and doesn't trust it, go through first and hold it open.
>If we go through first, avoid the latest attempt to kill us today.
>You begin to open up a gap to Eientei when you feel a sharp pain run through your chest.
>You look down to see a gohei sticking out of your chest.
>When you turn around, you see a scene of carnage. It seems you're the last one standing.
>Other than Reimu, of course, who gives you the most beautiful smile before you collapse.