Author Topic: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread III  (Read 217377 times)

Re: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread III
« Reply #630 on: July 02, 2012, 05:40:11 PM »
0.986b
. BUG Fixed
- Daiyousei's [D] skill now automatic attack a target unit
- Daiyousei's [D] no longer hurt friend
- Daiyousei's [D] and Mugetsu's [D], [F] now affact by Blink Disable Skill and Item [Lunasa's [W] and IAE]
- Mugetsu's [R] skill wrong description fixed
- Marisa's [W] now affact by [Innate] skill [6 sc reduction]
- Ran's [R] skill random target selection's method changed

Tower AI
- Tower will attack any girl who attacking/casting/debuffing on allies girls
- Towers will prioritize non-summons, non-girl units
- If there are only summons and girls, they will prioritize girls

Assist System
- Some assist skill which perform as debuff on an enemy target now count in assist score.
- Some assist skill which perform as buff on an enemy target now count in assist score.

Balance adjustment
- Hina's skill revamp [ her [D] has amplify ability, her [F] lower dmg and stunduration but gain mp when keep orb, her [R] no stun but deal dmg in AoE form and can apply shield to allies, her [W] now pull enemy]
- Koakuma's [D] scaling factor reduced from 1.5 -> 1.4

Question

Hina's [R] skill cast range and AoE

Hina's [W] gravity speed (pulling effect) 100/150/200 following the level skill?

Hina's [F] after hit girl still disappear same old version?

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #631 on: July 02, 2012, 06:47:49 PM »
Is it just me, or does Old Lady's fire basically sound like.. Olaf, just with a stun?

« Reply #632 on: July 02, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
no

« Reply #633 on: July 03, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »
Hina
------

Flawed Sign "Broken Amulet" (R)
Passive effect: Does magic damage in an area around her and recovers some mana when her shield is broken.
Active: Gives a teammate a shield that lasts for 6s.

Mana cost: 65 / 75 / 85 / 95
Cooldown: 16.0 / 14.5 / 13.0 / 11.5

Level 1 - Does 30 + 3% * Hina's Max HP in damage, recovers 10 mana
Level 2 - Does 40 + 4% * Hina's Max HP in damage, recovers 20 mana
Level 3 - Does 50 + 5% * Hina's Max HP in damage, recovers 30 mana
Level 4 - Does 60 + 6% * Hina's Max HP in damage, recovers 40 mana

Note: Damage is done by Hina in an AoE of radius 350 around the shield when it breaks. Cast range of 600.

Evil Spirit "Misfortune's Wheel" (W)
Hina spins quicker, releasing misfortune around her, causing magic damage to nearby enemies continuously while pulling them towards her at an average rate of 100 / 150 / 200 distance per second. The radius of the AoE is 500. Enemies within a range of 400 / 300 / 200 / 100 take an additional 50% / 100% / 150% / 200% damage.

Mana cost: 150
Cooldown: 120s

Level 1 - Does a base damage of 20 + 2.2% * Hina's Max HP per second, lasts for 4.0s
Level 2 - Does a base damage of 40 + 2.2% * Hina's Max HP per second, lasts for 4.5s
Level 3 - Does a base damage of 60 + 2.2% * Hina's Max HP per second, lasts for 5.0s

Fate "Old Lady Ohgane's Fire" (F)
Fires a ghostly orb, doing magic damage to and stunning the first enemy it hits, leaving a curse 300 distance behind the unit hit. The curse will stun and do magic damage any enemy units nearby. Picking up the curse will reset the cooldown of this ability of Hina's and recover 30 mana.

Cast range: 900
Area of effect: 150
Mana cost: 65 / 75 / 85 / 95
Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9

Level 1 - Does 30 + 0.4 * Int damage, stuns for 0.6s
Level 2 - Does 60 + 0.4 * Int damage, stuns for 0.7s
Level 3 - Does 90 + 0.4 * Int damage, stuns for 0.8s
Level 4 - Does 120 + 0.4 * Int damage, stuns for 0.9s

Note: The curse disappears after it hits an enemy. The orb will still leave a curse even if it doesn't hit an enemy after traveling to its max range.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #634 on: July 04, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
Fuck this shit, let's go stomp LoL with level 1 scrubs

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #635 on: July 04, 2012, 12:36:15 PM »
Devs how could you?
Screw everything. Play some LoL instead of new versions.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #636 on: July 04, 2012, 04:33:13 PM »
Hmm the 967g_RR map is still on the bots after all. Even among the devs, the consensus is that the 967g map is more fun to play, but the 977+ maps were needed for tournaments.

I do have a leak-free version of the 967g_RR map (tested by watching the handle in-game after 1 hour), but I doubt the 967g leak is significant enough to warrant uploading the map at this time. If there're any other changes in the 967g map that you might want to see, except for changing it to a 5v5 game or adding the 977+ items/characters, feel free to post and I'll upload another version to the bots soon :)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #637 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:25 AM »
967gRR 5v5 would be nice to have. So we can decide whether to go for 4v4 or 5v5.

New girls in 967gRR would be nice but their numbers would be borked. Because scaling.

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
« Reply #638 on: July 05, 2012, 10:58:32 AM »
967gRR 5v5 would be nice to have. So we can decide whether to go for 4v4 or 5v5.

New girls in 967gRR would be nice but their numbers would be borked. Because scaling.
1.noob question, is that map exist?
2.we're allowed by devs to edit their map for our own use? (i.e putting new girls in 67 vers)
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

« Reply #639 on: July 05, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »
1.noob question, is that map exist?
2.we're allowed by devs to edit their map for our own use? (i.e putting new girls in 67 vers)

The 5v5 967_RR map does not exist. It'd take quite a bit of work to make it 5v5 seeing how none of us have the original 967g map anymore (I never had).

As for your second question, well I can pretty much do whatever to the English maps. :3

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #640 on: July 05, 2012, 01:55:35 PM »
As for your second question, well I can pretty much do whatever to the English maps. :3

Can you balance it? :smug:

« Reply #641 on: July 05, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
Can you balance it? :smug:

967g_R3 Changelog: All heros are now Reisen.

Perfect balance right there :smug:

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2012, 06:30:39 AM »
The 5v5 967_RR map does not exist. It'd take quite a bit of work to make it 5v5 seeing how none of us have the original 967g map anymore (I never had).

Original 967g? I have 15 types of 967 from b to Tewi

« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2012, 07:49:39 AM »
Original 967g? I have 15 types of 967 from b to Tewi

Oh I meant the original unprotected map. Nobody on the dev team has it. Unless I start modifying the .962 HJ map. Lol. Incidentally that one has quite a few of the 0.977 characters in it.

Editing the .967g map requires editing the .j script directly, which means no vJass usage for me and I'm not sure editing the playerslots directly is possible through modifying the .j script. It's hard to go back to using plain jass after you get used to the tools that vJass/Zinc offers :P (ok i'm lazy, it's like my superpower or something) I can edit the triggers and systems though, which was what I did when fixing the Yamame bug back then anyway.

« Reply #644 on: July 07, 2012, 11:23:11 AM »
0.986 -b -> 0.986 -bFix

Bug Fixed

- Fixed Some bug on a unit group controlling
- Fixed Timer Text which keep showing up on the interface
- Fixed The Map Loading Screen is too slow
- Fixed Bug which happen on Reimu's Death
- Fixed Some Error on Girl Selection Interface

System Fixed

- Kill/Assist Income Reduced by 10%

Girl Fixed

- Hina Revamps [it finally become what is base on its own description now]
- Komachi's [D] skill manacost increased from 70 MP -> 100 MP
- Komachi's [F] skill base damage on 1st and 2nd attack reduced from  50/75/100/125 -> 40/60/80/100
- Remy's [D] skill scaling factor reduced from 3.0 -> 2.7
- Wriggle's [F] skill manacost increased from 70 MP -> 80 MP (this is from a 0.986-c version)

Note. Bug part did't sure, here is the original text

BU龘G龘修正
- 修正了单位组不够可能导致的一系列问题
- 修正了计时器损坏可能导致的一系列问题
- 修正了读取图画质太低的问题
- 修正了灵梦的节操龘死后乱掉的问题
- 修正了选人界面排序出错的问题

Note.from who want to know what change in Hina -> her [D] cast range become 900 range but effect area still the same [250 AoE], her [F] now drop an amulet no matter it hit any target or not and it now has 900 cast range, her [W] base dmg increase to 20/40/60 and now can fly....[pass through everything even terrain].

Bug Report

- Hina's [D] skill amplify ability still didn't work
- Hina's [F] skill amulet didn't broke and deal dmg or stun when floating and collided with any enemy unit.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:26:21 AM by Antorory »

« Reply #645 on: July 14, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
hi.
I was recently introduced to this game and wondering anybody still plays it (in singapore or anywhere nearby)

anybody?

« Reply #646 on: July 15, 2012, 12:32:53 AM »
Hi there!
Don't know about Motk members, but Russians usually do play dots in Garena everyday. There are also Chinese playing dots in Taiwan room.

« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2012, 02:11:31 AM »
Hmm greetings from Singapore too. There're still occasional games at the #dots-meido channel, though recently the 0.967g map has been played more often. Just drop by the IRC channel :)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #648 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:19 AM »
hi.
I was recently introduced to this game and wondering anybody still plays it (in singapore or anywhere nearby)

anybody?
Rozen
Snowly
Mirza
Tasy
Me
Pasu
Venappo
And others...

Welcome you from Singapoor.

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #649 on: July 20, 2012, 06:27:40 AM »
Youkai Jesus: Where do you play guys? If it's Garena then what room? Or are you playing through Battlenet or some other clients?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #650 on: July 21, 2012, 06:14:13 AM »
Youkai Jesus: Where do you play guys? If it's Garena then what room? Or are you playing through Battlenet or some other clients?

People on MotK is currently using Eurobattle since our private server died.
Just get Eurobattle and install it and then you can play with us all.
Also come on our IRC channel whenever for the games that we have whenever we have them. #dots-meido

Sanger Zonvolt

• Sword That Cleaves Evil
« Reply #651 on: July 22, 2012, 04:38:10 AM »
So people do still play this, that makes me happy.

So when do you guys generally host, I would love to join in if that's okay. :derp:

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!

« Reply #652 on: July 23, 2012, 04:27:28 AM »
For starters, a cordial greeting to you all.

I am an ordinary user from Ombuserver and I have a small group of good players (three or four or so).

And I was thinking, if you come with you, or I go with us

Then I intend to do a little advertising with good intentions, stay calm, I know the map Dots and also the efforts of our fellow ApharmdB.

PvPGN Info:
Server Name: OmbuServer
Server IP: 200.51.203.231
Time Zone: -3
In-Game Channel: DotS

Ombuserver Loader 1.26:
http://www.multiupload.nl/HY1COGCW0A

That's it for now.
I am aware of both English and Japanese version most used.

Many thanks for reading this far.
And sorry for my bad English

Patrick from Argentina.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #653 on: July 23, 2012, 09:36:09 AM »
Our site rules forbid advertising your own sites, but the invitation to your home server is welcome. Can you give us a bit more detail about OmbuServer? Who uses it, what we can expect there, server quality and so on.

Our games are organised on IRC and then we get on Bnet. Do you do something similar?

« Reply #654 on: July 23, 2012, 06:48:01 PM »
Ahhh ... well thanks for letting me give us a second point of view on our server.

70% of the players from Argentina accompanied by the use of this forum http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/warcraft-3.42
From there they can gather information to create accounts, organize games (Mostly as DotA)

In much of our server is poor in terms of equipment predisposed to play Touhou, but in most waiting rooms can be found approximately

50% DotA
Tower Defense 15%
10% of DotA Anime
2% arranged Touhou games (need to expand)
Remaining% -> Random Maps

Our server is currently recovering from connectivity issues, and is slowly recovering all the popularity it used to have weeks ago

In terms of quality, will vary depending on the distance of the incoming connectivities.
or so I can put together a list of quality doe, at Continental, and globally. All this information confirmed by the Staff of ombuserver thanks to the collaboration of our community.

Argentina: 0ms
Venezuela: 100ms or less
Mexico: 125ms or less
Uruguay: 40ms
Brazil: 60ms
Peru: 30ms or more (may vary by ISP)

And now by Continents:

South America: 95% Quality
Central America and North America: between 80% and 90% quality
Europe: 70% or less Quality
Asia: 60% - 65% (depending on ISP and PC)
Australia: Unknown

And most games played in ombuserver are improvised on the spot by users, fortunately do not require taking a long time to create one.

I am very interested in communities interlace issue though is not handled with the same language.
I feel much respect for people who run natively English, since it is used worldwide, here in Argentina that means entry to many jobs and I on my part I am very persistent, so I'm open to criticism and improvements .

If you need more data, I will give gladly.
Greetings from Ombuserver.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #655 on: July 23, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »
Interesting offer, but as far as I know a good chunk of us would have a hard time connecting. We have a good chunk of people in Europe and Australia. Might need to test at some point?

I'm...kinda okay with playing dots again, I guess?
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #656 on: July 23, 2012, 10:29:18 PM »

« Reply #657 on: July 23, 2012, 10:32:42 PM »
nobody loves Australia

« Reply #658 on: July 24, 2012, 12:47:25 AM »
I'm sorry, but we have a corporation capable of testing the compatibility with the connectivities from Australia.
But does not mean that we do not respect their participation through the Internet, I apologize if I offended players in Australia.

That was not the idea of ​​the post.
In addition, I have no need to lie to you, I try to combine everything I know English for now, and I am helped by the translator of Google Chrome, and I thank you for taking the time to read my ideas and seeing me so well .

I make this detachment because Argentina's Cyber ​​communities are not usually handled in the same way.

Moreover, I managed to download some software to unlock maps of W3 Touhou eg "Xdep, JassCraft 1.13, Recover MPQ, MPQ Master, etc" to translate from Chinese to English and / or Spanish, but obviously, I did not avail.
I think have the ability to give a hand to entire who needs it, but if it comes to a topic of get lucky, am not the most indicated hahaha.

I feel enlightened by God by talking to you.
Things that happen ..
See you then!

Sanger Zonvolt

• Sword That Cleaves Evil
« Reply #659 on: July 24, 2012, 03:15:32 AM »
That's it for now.
I am aware of both English and Japanese version most used.

Many thanks for reading this far.
And sorry for my bad English

Patrick from Argentina.

Would love to come join you guys since alot of the MoTK community seem to not play anymore, I'll check out the channel later.

Edit 2:
Nevermind, I got it to work!

They have about 2 clans for Dots here and about 20+ people.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:43:33 AM by Sanger Zonvolt »

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!