Author Topic: EoSD doesn't want to load anymore...  (Read 3780 times)

Chainsaw Guitar

EoSD doesn't want to load anymore...
« on: July 14, 2009, 01:36:42 PM »
Okay, so I don't play EoSD all that often. But by the time I do feel like playing, the game seems to have died somehow and locks up before I can even get to the title screen when I open it. Has this happened to anyone else?.

Gpop

Re: EoSD doesn't want to load anymore...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »
What's your OS? If it's Vista, then you'll have to load it up a few times probably to get it to work. That's what I have to do sometimes.

But for me that only happens to MoF and SA =/.

Chainsaw Guitar

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »
Nope, I'm running Windows. And I don't think loading it up a few times would work, because the only way I can close it after is by using Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »
...Man, that's exactly the same thing that happens to me. It shows the "Please watch warmly2 screen, but with the menu music?

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:08:29 PM »
That happens to me sometimes, what I do is restart my computer, and it works perfectly.

Chainsaw Guitar

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »
Huzzah it worked!. Thanks for the pointer. I wish I had thought of that earlier, because last time it happened to me I just deleted it and re-downloaded it. >_>

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 11:09:15 PM »
Gpop, perhaps your problem may involve DirectX's version, since ZUN used a new engine in MoF and afterwards, and one of the common problems back then would be solved by updating the computer's DirectX.. just a suggestion (though I don't have Vista, only XP)
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.