Author Topic: Return to the Barren Path  (Read 77349 times)

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
Re: Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #900 on: August 22, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »
> You may have the corpses of whoever dies during the making of the tunnel.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #901 on: August 23, 2009, 12:28:37 AM »
> You may have the corpses of whoever dies during the making of the tunnel.

>"But, that that might include me. Especially if Satori doesn't like it..."

>_

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #902 on: August 23, 2009, 05:38:49 AM »
>Begin digging the bar's floor with hands.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #903 on: August 23, 2009, 05:42:43 AM »
>Begin digging the bar's floor with hands.

>While you would award yourself an A for effort, you have to admit that you don't actually succeed in digging through the hardwood floor. And you're not sure if you want to be touching that with your hands. Ew.

>_

Pako

« Reply #904 on: August 23, 2009, 05:44:17 AM »
> Give Orin a spade. Begin digging.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #905 on: August 23, 2009, 07:20:39 AM »
> Give Orin a spade. Begin digging.

>You do not have a spade.
>_

Pako

« Reply #906 on: August 23, 2009, 07:21:13 AM »
> Then search for a spade.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #907 on: August 23, 2009, 10:11:25 AM »
> Colourless green ideas sleep furiously

Pako

« Reply #908 on: August 23, 2009, 12:08:58 PM »
> Bakas bake burritos by bosses.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #909 on: August 23, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »
Jeez...I'm surprised the guy's not dead yet...

> Act as if you just woke up from something. "Wh-what did I do this time...?" Then explain with the following, "...Sorry, I have this...illness...every now and then everything becomes fuzzy and I do these...weird things. I know I'll kill myself at this rate." Give your party a rather pained, tortured look. "I'm...sorry for asking such a big favour of you...but, next time I do something weird...abusive...anything...don't let me. Especially if I'm hurting anyone of you. Stop me. Punch me and knock me out if you must."

> Now, hug everyone in the room, declare "TENSHI! THERE'LL BE PAIN! ORIN, THERE'LL BE CORPSES!" run outside with the rebar in hand, screaming 'POCAHONTAAAAAAAAS!', jump Suika before she gets on her bike (as we haven't heard her bike start up, I'm assuming she hasn't left just yet), and beat her to a pulp. Throw sand in her face and cheat like a bastard if you have to.

(I have the feeling that we'll win Suika as a team mate if we defeat her)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #910 on: August 23, 2009, 04:46:04 PM »
> Act as if you just woke up from something. "Wh-what did I do this time...?" Then explain with the following, "...Sorry, I have this...illness...every now and then everything becomes fuzzy and I do these...weird things. I know I'll kill myself at this rate." Give your party a rather pained, tortured look. "I'm...sorry for asking such a big favour of you...but, next time I do something weird...abusive...anything...don't let me. Especially if I'm hurting anyone of you. Stop me. Punch me and knock me out if you must."

<3 MtG forever!

> Now, hug everyone in the room, declare "TENSHI! THERE'LL BE PAIN! ORIN, THERE'LL BE CORPSES!" run outside with the rebar in hand, screaming 'POCAHONTAAAAAAAAS!', jump Suika before she gets on her bike (as we haven't heard her bike start up, I'm assuming she hasn't left just yet), and beat her to a pulp. Throw sand in her face and cheat like a bastard if you have to.

If we don't die.

But yes, I agree with this course of action.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #911 on: August 23, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »
> Then search for a spade.

>You see no spades in the pub.

> Colourless green ideas sleep furiously

>It's been ages since you tried to sweet talk me!

> Bakas bake burritos by bosses.

>A burrito is fine, too.

>You make a hasty explanation, which Orin nods along to. "I figured you were just a bit funny around the head,"  she says.
>"Knock you out?" says Remilia, "No problem." Sakuya nods in agreement.
>You administer hugs to everyone. Orin, being the closest and unfamiliar with the ritual, cries out in surprise. Tenshi just shouts, "Hey, get off me!" By the time you get to Remilia and Sakuya, you see that Remilia has summoned Gungnir again, and simply shakes her head.
>You dash outside with your warcry, and see Suika is busy bolting a loose connection on her motorcycle. "Oy, it's that bloke, isn'-" She starts to say. Then you give her a headful of rebar and she drops like a sack of potatoes.

>_

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #912 on: August 24, 2009, 03:21:54 AM »
That...actually worked?

Wow.

We are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

And Orin squealing is cute ^-^

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #913 on: August 24, 2009, 07:03:57 AM »
> Ask Sakuya to expand the bike a little using her manipulation of time/space, the same way she expands the mansion's interior. If she can expand it into a comfortable caravan, even better. (I'm sure she can do that, judging by what she did with the rocket...)

> Sling Suika on the back of the bike. Ask everyone else to hop aboard the "Subterranean Express". Ask Orin for directions to the underground. Ask her if she could come with us to guide us.

> "Tenshi, when do you get off? We can have some fun then!" throw her a salute.

> Stop by the lake on your way. I want to pick up Letty and Cirno.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #914 on: August 24, 2009, 07:20:53 AM »
> Ask Sakuya to expand the bike a little using her manipulation of time/space, the same way she expands the mansion's interior. If she can expand it into a comfortable caravan, even better. (I'm sure she can do that, judging by what she did with the rocket...)

> Sling Suika on the back of the bike. Ask everyone else to hop aboard the "Subterranean Express". Ask Orin for directions to the underground. Ask her if she could come with us to guide us.

> "Tenshi, when do you get off? We can have some fun then!" throw her a salute.

> Stop by the lake on your way. I want to pick up Letty and Cirno.

>"I'll see what I can do," Sakuya says. "It'll be a rush job, so please do not expect too much from it. I'll have to focus to keep it working properly."
>Suika is surprisingly light for someone who was kicking the shit out of you a few minutes ago! You put her on back, and she more or less vanishes.
>Orin considers your request. "We~ll, it has been awhile since I've been back home... So, I'll tell you what. Make sure I get Patchouli when she drops, and you got a deal."
>"In a couple hours," says Tenshi. "Maybe I'll tag along. But I dunno, poisoning people here is a lot of fun!"
>At your behest, the others  climb onto the back of the bike, and fade from existence. Getting onto the bike yourself, you can see that there are pedals on it, akin to a car, rather than handle controls. Huh. Sadly, you still do not have the key. Until a hand, you are pretty sure it is Kaguya's, emerges from thin air and offers them to you.

>_

Pako

« Reply #915 on: August 24, 2009, 07:36:12 AM »
> Make a wheelie.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #916 on: August 24, 2009, 08:21:05 AM »
> "Thanks, Kaguya-san. Sakuya-san....I approve." Give Sakuya a thumbs-up. "Now, everyone, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. The Gensokyo-Mobile is ready to depart!

> Make a wheelie.

> "KISUME'S BUCKET OR BUUUUUUUUUUST!"

> Swing by the lake or Kourin's, whichever's closest.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #917 on: August 24, 2009, 11:09:43 AM »
> "Thanks, Kaguya-san. Sakuya-san....I approve." Give Sakuya a thumbs-up. "Now, everyone, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. The Gensokyo-Mobile is ready to depart!

> Make a wheelie.

> "KISUME'S BUCKET OR BUUUUUUUUUUST!"

> Swing by the lake or Kourin's, whichever's closest.

>With Everyone loaded on, you fire up the motorcycle, and goddamn is it loud! You can't hear yourself thank Kaguya! Thick smoke belches from the vehicle's five exhaust pipes. With the engine roaring and also rattling suspiciously you tear off toward Kourindou. You think you also hear a couple of surprised cries from the broken space behind you. You are certain you hear a few when you pop a wheelstand and hold it for a couple hundred feet.
>It does not take long at all to reach Kourindou. Though along the way, you notice that some parts of the motorcycle seem to be connected rather poorly and rattle quite a bit. But you get to the store without incident. You dismount the motorcylce, and have a pretty good view as everyone else tumbles out of the altered space more or less at once, and fall into a large pile of tangled limbs, cursing, and Rumia making tinny distortion noises.
>You enter Kourindou. "Ah, hello Su-" says Rinnosuke, looking up from a book he is reading, then stopping. "Ah. Well, this is interesting."
>The store presently has:
>Banson's Aria
>Your State ID
>Wriggle's (Spare) Cape
>Nitori's Panties
>A Pair of Knitting Needles
>An AOL CD, in the old tin cases they used to use
>An Erlenmeyer Flask
>A bag of nails
>A Nodding Head Dog Figure.
>Border of Life
>A Ream of 500 Pages of 8x12 paper
>A Silver Dragonfly
>A Small Statue of Buddha
>A Vinyl Record with No Cover.
>A Bowl
>A 100,000,000,000 Zimbabwean Dollar Bill
>A Small Statue of the Sphinx
>1/1200th of an Airship
>A Roll of Admit One Tickets
>The Sealed-Away Youkai ~ Lost Place
>A Tome of Summon Snowcone
>A Wooden Sword Pin
>A Small Sepoy Figurine
>A Turtle-Shaped Brooch
>A Bottle of Mineral Water
>A Hand Bell

>_

« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 11:51:20 AM by Dr. Purjewry M.F.D. »

Pako

« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »
You are ignoring my posts.

> I know Rinnosuke has a gun, ask if we can buy it.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #919 on: August 24, 2009, 11:24:16 AM »
>Burn a Taco

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
> I know Rinnosuke has a gun, ask if we can buy it.

>There have certainly been no edits to the previous comments.
>Rinnosuke shakes his head. "I am afraid I need it to protect my stock from ravening Yukaris and the like."

>Burn a Taco

>You do not have any tacos to burn. As well, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »
> Get the ream of paper. Make it into a plane and we've got ourselves a flying machine. (You know, like how Yomiko does it)

Pako

« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »
> Can we buy you Rinnosuke?

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
> "Hmm, Sakuya-san.... If we swing by the SDM, how comfortable do you think you can make the interior of the Gensokyo-mobile? We wouldn't want our princesses..." gesture at Kaguya, Remilia, and the others, "...to experience too much discomfort. That ride was a bit...shaky to say the least."

> "Rinnosuke. We're on our way down to the subterranean world. Ever thought of expanding your trading operations down there? The Ancient City must have a huge market waiting for an enterprising tradesman like yourself. We have plenty of space on our Gensokyo-mobile for a mobile store. What do you say?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2009, 12:08:32 AM »
> Get the ream of paper. Make it into a plane and we've got ourselves a flying machine. (You know, like how Yomiko does it)

>You indicate your interest to the paper. "Hmmm. I'll take the Length of Copper Wire in exchange for it."

> Can we buy you Rinnosuke?

>"You're not quite my type, unfortunately," says Rinnosuke with a grin. "Ah, additionally, is Harry a friend of yours?"

> "Hmm, Sakuya-san.... If we swing by the SDM, how comfortable do you think you can make the interior of the Gensokyo-mobile? We wouldn't want our princesses..." gesture at Kaguya, Remilia, and the others, "...to experience too much discomfort. That ride was a bit...shaky to say the least."

> "Rinnosuke. We're on our way down to the subterranean world. Ever thought of expanding your trading operations down there? The Ancient City must have a huge market waiting for an enterprising tradesman like yourself. We have plenty of space on our Gensokyo-mobile for a mobile store. What do you say?"

>Looking outside, you see that Sakuya is busy apologizing to everyone else "I'm sorry, I should have told you all not to jump off at once... It didn't occur to me you would try." She then listens to your idea, and shakes her head. "It would take me a few days to arrange something permanent enough to risk things like furniture. If you like, I can manipulate time to make it happen, but I would not be of much use afterwards for quite awhile.
>Rinnosuke puts a finger to his chin as you make your offer. "Ah, I have already introduced myself to that market. Orin has been a most useful delivery service, I must say. But, your offer is appreciated."

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #925 on: August 25, 2009, 06:32:08 AM »
> "Don't worry, Sakuya-san. The apology isn't yours to make, it is mine. I'm sorry, it was a rather half-assed plan, but I thought it would spare you all the pain of walking all the way to the underground. So, please accept my apologies everyone. Do you think we should continue with this mode of transportation or would walking be preferable?"

> "Remilia, do you think we should go fetch your sister. She might be done now. I'm just worried that...well...she's never been let out by herself, right?"

> "Anyone else have any unfinished business before we go? I myself would like to visit Nitori first to check up on Aya and get her to purify my Tellurium"

> Scream "SUWAAKOOOO-SAMA! COOOOME!" And run up the nearest tree.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #926 on: August 25, 2009, 06:46:03 AM »
> Make paper plane and fly away

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #927 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »
> "Don't worry, Sakuya-san. The apology isn't yours to make, it is mine. I'm sorry, it was a rather half-assed plan, but I thought it would spare you all the pain of walking all the way to the underground. So, please accept my apologies everyone. Do you think we should continue with this mode of transportation or would walking be preferable?"

> "Remilia, do you think we should go fetch your sister. She might be done now. I'm just worried that...well...she's never been let out by herself, right?"

> "Anyone else have any unfinished business before we go? I myself would like to visit Nitori first to check up on Aya and get her to purify my Tellurium"

> Scream "SUWAAKOOOO-SAMA! COOOOME!" And run up the nearest tree.

>"Doesn't make a bit of difference to me," says Remilia with a shrug as you ask about the new mode of transit. Sakuya nods in agreement.
> Mystia gives the motorcycle a wary look. "Is...is it supposed to make all those rattly noises?"
>Kaguya says nothing but she regards the unconscious oni with a questioning look, whilst you continue to have no idea what Rumia is trying to say.
>When asked about Flandre, Remilia frowns. "I was trying not to think about i-"
>"W-wait," Sakuya stammers. "The younger Lady Scarlet is out? As in, she's not in the basement?! Is it-"
>"Calm down, cold-blood," says Remilia. Sakuya cuts off her next words, and blushes a bit. "Flandre was doing just fine. You know how she is since she's gotten...all philosophical on us. Anyways, it looks like it won't hurt to check if you want."
>When asked about unfinished business, you are met with a chorus of shrugs from everybody but Rumia, who is busy running in circles.
>You scream and try to run up the nearest tree. This does not work so well, and you land flat on your back, with a temporary but rather fierce ache in your stomach. "Want me to start punching yet?" you hear Remilia ask. Then you see a column of light erupt from the forest, some distance to the northwest. That looks kinda like a Master Spark.

> Make paper plane and fly away

>You exchange the Length of Copper Wire for A Ream of 500 Pages of 8x12 paper. However, when you try to board the plane you made, you step on it and crush it. It seems you are not a paper master.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
> Read or Die

Pako

« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2009, 04:24:15 PM »
> Take Rumia on your back.

> Run to the beam of light screaming IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAAAA.

> Make sure to grab every loli by the butt you encounter.