Author Topic: Return to the Barren Path  (Read 77300 times)

Unesco

• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
    • www.unesco.org
Re: Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »
I'd like to observe that Remilia is a tomboy apparently and us and her are totally buddies.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2009, 12:53:26 AM »
I'd like to observe that Remilia is a tomboy apparently and us and her are totally buddies.
BROS.
We are BROs.

Well SORRY! It's not like I'm exactly up and up on guyspeak :S
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:55:52 AM by UncertainKitten »

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #812 on: August 19, 2009, 06:03:44 AM »
> equip Fingerless Hobo Gloves

> We need the flail of Cirnobyl, Shout out loud: CIRNO IS A (9)!

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
> equip Fingerless Hobo Gloves

> We need the flail of Cirnobyl, Shout out loud: CIRNO IS A ⑨!

>You equip the gloves. They are warm and a little stinky. But they fit...well...like a glove.
>You make your declaration. While it doesn't seem to gather Cirno's attention, you do get several people agreeing with you.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2009, 07:23:05 AM »
> Ask Cirno for ice cream.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2009, 07:26:48 AM »
> Ask Cirno for ice cream.

>You seem to have failed to get Cirno's attention not so much due to a lack of noticing you so much as a lack of her being in town at all.
>However, you do note Wriggle briefly peeking her head out of the building where Suika's motorcylce is parked.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #816 on: August 19, 2009, 07:27:24 AM »
> Jack the bike. Bikes are cool.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2009, 07:32:03 AM »
> Jack the bike. Bikes are cool.

>You go to steal Suika's motorcycle. drawing close to it, you really can't much sense of its controls immediately. The steering is obvious, but you don't see how it accelarates, or where the kick-start is. You do note a starter, which seems to be lacking a key.

>_

Pako

« Reply #818 on: August 19, 2009, 07:38:54 AM »
> Quickly catch wriggle who is nearby, rip off one of her antennas and plug that antenna in the starter.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #819 on: August 19, 2009, 08:12:01 AM »
> Quickly catch wriggle who is nearby, rip off one of her antennas and plug that antenna in the starter.

>Wriggle ducked into that building. You follow her inside.
>You walk into the main room of what seems to be a public house. There are several large tables and booths here, many of them hosting townspeople merrily eating and drinking. A long bar runs across the southern side of the room, where Tenshi stands, cleaning out a shotglass. Obvious exits are east and west.
>You just catch a glimpse of Wriggle dashing through the eastern door. You also see Orin sitting alone at one of the booths, her wheelbarrow leaning against the table. At the bar is Suika, who seems to have been talking with Tenshi until she noticed you come in. "Oy, it's that zoggin' bloke, innit?" she says.

>_

Pako

« Reply #820 on: August 19, 2009, 08:15:31 AM »
> Why yes miss loliOni. Have I told you I like girls with boobs miss Suika? maybe ya need to wear pads, Just Like me! Start laughing maniacally.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #821 on: August 19, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »
Dear gods, we're going to lose a limb and our heart next!

> "Mystia, go catch Wriggle and tell her we mean her no harm. I don't want to ruin her day with our presence." Wink warmly at Mystia and gesture for her to hurry. "Take Kaguya with you if you want."

> "Suika, we seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot earlier today. But all has been fixed and no real damage done. Let me buy you a drink as a token of my goodwill. Tenshi-san, a round please, put it on the SDM's tab. I'm the SDM's new master by the way. Ask the head-maid over there if you don't believe me." Turn back to suika. "More importantly, we're here to warn you that you may, possibly, be in danger. The power of the Hobo Queen is after you. Does that mean anything to you?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #822 on: August 19, 2009, 09:22:45 AM »
> Why yes miss loliOni. Have I told you I like girls with boobs miss Suika? maybe ya need to wear pads, Just Like me! Start laughing maniacally.

Suika's eyebrows knit together. "Wot?"

> "Mystia, go catch Wriggle and tell her we mean her no harm. I don't want to ruin her day with our presence." Wink warmly at Mystia and gesture for her to hurry. "Take Kaguya with you if you want."

> "Suika, we seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot earlier today. But all has been fixed and no real damage done. Let me buy you a drink as a token of my goodwill. Tenshi-san, a round please, put it on the SDM's tab. I'm the SDM's new master by the way. Ask the head-maid over there if you don't believe me." Turn back to suika. "More importantly, we're here to warn you that you may, possibly, be in danger. The power of the Hobo Queen is after you. Does that mean anything to you?"

>Mystia nods, gestures for Kaguya to follow her, then runs through the east door. "Hey, wait up Wriggle!"
> Tenshi looks to Remilia and Sukuya. "Get the oni a drink already," says Remilia. Tenshi grins in a way you aren't entirely comfortable with, and grabs a glass and fills it with a drink in an unmarked bottle.
>Suika takes it and has a nice swing of it. "Oy, that's dead 'ard! Right then, what's this about danger? Could do with a little of that." Then she rubs her chin. "Never heard of any zoggin' hobo queen. That go down smooth?"

>_

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #823 on: August 19, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »
> "It might. Depends. Though Marisa is off tenderizing said hobo queen as we speak, I suspect. All in all, we might be overly worried for nothing. Y'see, Parsee got her hands on the power of the hobo queen. And I'm looking to stop her before she hurts herself. We're gathering the old subteranean invasion team together as we suspect they'll be Parsee's first targets. You in?"

> Profess your undying admiration for Tenshi and her S/M ways and that you've always followed all her exploits through thick and thin. Ask her if she's looking for a 'Master' for a new exciting chapter in her life. Convince her to join you. Buy her a drink if you have to.

Next...Okuu!

Pako

« Reply #824 on: August 19, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
> Throw Suika's sake in her face. Yell: "Sorry miss HORNy oni but I like doing that to peoples I want to sleep with hurr durr durr.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #825 on: August 19, 2009, 11:17:37 AM »
> "It might. Depends. Though Marisa is off tenderizing said hobo queen as we speak, I suspect. All in all, we might be overly worried for nothing. Y'see, Parsee got her hands on the power of the hobo queen. And I'm looking to stop her before she hurts herself. We're gathering the old subteranean invasion team together as we suspect they'll be Parsee's first targets. You in?"

> Profess your undying admiration for Tenshi and her S/M ways and that you've always followed all her exploits through thick and thin. Ask her if she's looking for a 'Master' for a new exciting chapter in her life. Convince her to join you. Buy her a drink if you have to.

>"Parsee, is it?" says Suika, while scratching her head. "Strange powers 'r not, I'm not that worried. Oni are made for fightin' and winnin', after all! Sounds right fun, if you want the truth of it! I'll stay here for a bit and finish up my drinks, then go looking for it."
>Tenshi chuckles. "Oh those rumors~ I'm sorry, I appreciate the thought, but I've got to mind the bar. Maybe we can play later."

> Throw Suika's sake in her face. Yell: "Sorry miss HORNy oni but I like doing that to peoples I want to sleep with hurr durr durr.

>Suika is caught off guard by this tactic, and receives a facefull of sake. While you yell at her, she says, "Right then." You see her arm move toward you, then suddenly your torso explodes into a miasma of agony!
>You're not sure how much later it is when you can see again, but you're laying on the floor and your everything hurts. And you're pretty from the sharp pains in your belly that Suika is kicking you. "This is awesome!" you hear Tenshi exclaim.

>_

Pako

« Reply #826 on: August 19, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »
> Ask Tenshi if she wants to join in or switch places.

> You are sexy when you are angry Suika, rawr.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #827 on: August 19, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »
> Ask Tenshi if she wants to join in or switch places.

> You are sexy when you are angry Suika, rawr.

>You try to ask Tenshi and taunt Suika, but you're pretty sure all that escapes your throat is a pained croak.

>_

Pako

« Reply #828 on: August 19, 2009, 11:33:26 AM »
> man who makes out with bees.

> PAIN IS AWESOME.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #829 on: August 19, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »
> man who makes out with bees.

> PAIN IS AWESOME.

>You really aren't able to communicate any of this. And you are pretty sure your nerve endings are contradicting the latter message. It's probably a good thing you didn't eat much beforehand...

>_

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #830 on: August 19, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »

Seconded ^-^

>Notice Orin and merely squee (when we are able)

Pako

« Reply #831 on: August 19, 2009, 05:03:06 PM »
> Go masochist mode.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #832 on: August 19, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »
> Go masochist mode.

>You hurt too much to really get into that. Also you think you may be getting close to blacking out.

>_

Pako

« Reply #833 on: August 19, 2009, 08:17:44 PM »

>Notice Orin and merely squee (when we are able)

> Make Sexy noises.

> grab Suika's foot and lick it.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #834 on: August 19, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »
> Make Sexy noises.

> grab Suika's foot and lick it.

>You're too sore to make any sexy noises. Being beaten up sucks.
>You make a weak grab at Suika's foot, and manage to grab it and pull her a bit off balance.

>_

Herasy

« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2009, 11:13:08 AM »
>Invoke power of the Hobo Nickel

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #836 on: August 20, 2009, 11:18:47 AM »
>Invoke power of the Hobo Nickel

>You draw upon the power of the Hobo Nickel!
>You really don't feel any kind of power from it at all. It doesn't seem to be in the same league as the Coin of Hodgman. But what you do notice is that there is an old piece of rebar behind the bar counter, apparently for dealing with troublemakers, you could probably grab it.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #837 on: August 20, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »
> If it's not bolted down, steal it. If it's bolted down, steal the bolts and then take it.

Pako

« Reply #838 on: August 21, 2009, 11:32:51 AM »
> If it's not bolted down, steal it. If it's bolted down, steal the bolts and then take it.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #839 on: August 21, 2009, 08:46:55 PM »

>You grab the piece of rebar. It is pretty heavy, and a little longer than your forearm.

>_