Author Topic: Return to the Barren Path  (Read 77342 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #420 on: July 25, 2009, 08:42:17 PM »
>Offer help, becase we're oh so nice.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #421 on: July 25, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »
> Tell Koakuma that you are her biggest fan. Do the 'flying eagle' or 'graceful crane' stance while you declare this.

> Curse Captain Picard and his earl grey tea.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #422 on: July 25, 2009, 09:03:40 PM »
>Offer help, becase we're oh so nice.

>"Well, it would help if Eirin had a look at her. But I think she'll be fine, aside from really wanting some aspirin when she wakes up. I've had to learn a lot about medicine dealing with Patchouli, after all."

> Tell Koakuma that you are her biggest fan. Do the 'flying eagle' or 'graceful crane' stance while you declare this.

> Curse Captain Picard and his earl grey tea.

>"I...see?"
>You curse Picard and his shiny shiny head.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #423 on: July 25, 2009, 09:06:40 PM »
>Epic Yuyuko Maneuver

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #424 on: July 25, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »
>Ask Koakuma if the rumours that she's a succubus are true.
>Tell her she has pretty hair~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #425 on: July 25, 2009, 09:09:09 PM »
>Epic Yuyuko Maneuver

>You are not able to unhinge your jaw that far.

>Ask Koakuma if the rumours that she's a succubus are true.
>Tell her she has pretty hair~

>"You shouldn't listen to rumors, it's very rude," she says with a flap of her headwings. "And, thank you, I guess?"

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #426 on: July 25, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »
> Ask if you can kidnap take Patchouli with you to Eirin and have her examined. Tell Koakuma (in a low voice) that you wish to get Rumia checked anyway so you might as well take Patchy along.

> Ask her if she's heard from Nitori lately. Ask her if she knows where you could find her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2009, 09:30:44 PM »
> Ask if you can kidnap take Patchouli with you to Eirin and have her examined. Tell Koakuma (in a low voice) that you wish to get Rumia checked anyway so you might as well take Patchy along.

> Ask her if she's heard from Nitori lately. Ask her if she knows where you could find her.

>"If you're going to Eientei, I suppose we could wheel her up there," says Koakuma. "But, if you're looking for Nitori, I would check the river by Youkai Mountain."

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »
> Somewhere, over the rainbow~

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #429 on: July 25, 2009, 09:40:11 PM »
>There's a hole in the sky~

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #430 on: July 25, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »
> Agree to carry her up to Eientei on your back. Ask if Koakuma would like to come along to shade her on the way.

> If carrying her isn't possible, wheel her in that book trolley.

> Go out and find Remilia. Ask Kaguya where she left her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #431 on: July 25, 2009, 09:50:51 PM »

>Now tell me, ah do you have any money? I wanna spend all your money!

>There's a hole in the sky~

>Why is there a line in the sky?

> Agree to carry her up to Eientei on your back. Ask if Koakuma would like to come along to shade her on the way.

> If carrying her isn't possible, wheel her in that book trolley.

> Go out and find Remilia. Ask Kaguya where she left her.

>"Okay, let's go," says Koakuma. "I'll stay there with her, so you shouldn't be detained any longer than needs be." Patchouli looks pretty light, and the cart would provide a terribly bumpy ride. But even then, Patchouli is still a person, and she's heavy enough to be award, but you manage the load adequately as she drapes Patchouli over your back.
>"Lady Scarlet said that she was going to visit Sakuya," says Kaguya, "I believe her words were 'to make she she hasn't ruined the carpets with all that weeping and moaning'. Perhaps it would be best to let them be?"

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #432 on: July 25, 2009, 10:02:26 PM »
> "I'm worried that Parsee and Yuugi might find Remi hanging out with Sakuya while we're away though. We don't want any harm to come to the poor, poor pads. They've been abused enough as it is. And Nitori's dress....if that gets damaged...Nitori might have to spend the rest of her wlife naked...." *gasp and shudder in horror at the image of the latter. "...I think it's best to at least explain the situation to Remi first and get her to change into one of her usual dresses....at least that way it won't be as incriminating if she's found...and I want my kappa dress back. It's mine. Mine, I say."

> Check if you can feel anything against your back. This is important.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #433 on: July 25, 2009, 10:06:39 PM »
> "I'm worried that Parsee and Yuugi might find Remi hanging out with Sakuya while we're away though. We don't want any harm to come to the poor, poor pads. They've been abused enough as it is. And Nitori's dress....if that gets damaged...Nitori might have to spend the rest of her wlife naked...." *gasp and shudder in horror at the image of the latter. "...I think it's best to at least explain the situation to Remi first and get her to change into one of her usual dresses....at least that way it won't be as incriminating if she's found...and I want my kappa dress back. It's mine. Mine, I say."

> Check if you can feel anything against your back. This is important.

>"I believe that Remilia can handle herself," says Kaguya.
>"Hey," says Mystia, "if you think that it is yours, why do you call it Nitori's Dress? And she should have some changes of clothes anyways."
>You do not feel anything peculiar against your back.
>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #434 on: July 25, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »
> "I'll trust your judgement." Pat Kaguya on the head and tell her she's a good girl (I assume we can spare one hand from the task of holding Patchy up). As for Mystia, tell her "Because Nitori's dress is my dress." Tell her she's a good girl too and pat her on the head. Do the same to the rest of your party.

> Head to Eientei. Sing the 'I'm on my way' song by Phil Collins on the way. Insert random questionable lines aimed at Mystia and Kaguya into the lyrics.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #435 on: July 25, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »
>when inevitably stopped by Parsee and Yuugi, tell them that Nitori apparently ran off to get her electricity fix and that you're hoping to bring Patch to Eintei for a checkup after her work on finding the Penny and the resultant breakdown
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #436 on: July 25, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »
> "I'll trust your judgement." Pat Kaguya on the head and tell her she's a good girl (I assume we can spare one hand from the task of holding Patchy up). As for Mystia, tell her "Because Nitori's dress is my dress." Tell her she's a good girl too and pat her on the head. Do the same to the rest of your party.

> Head to Eientei. Sing the 'I'm on my way' song by Phil Collins on the way. Insert random questionable lines aimed at Mystia and Kaguya into the lyrics.

>You pat Kaguya on the head. "There is a saying regarding too much of a good thing,' she says, as you move on to Mystia. It's a little hard to keep your balance without both hands on the deadweight bibliomancer, but you manage to properly patronize the whole group, though patting Flandre on the head is a distinctly uncomfortable experience.
>You try to sing Phil Collins on your way way to Eientei, but although you can bust fat rhymes, you really can't get into that and freestyle. Eventually you give up and try something else.
>You reach the gates of Eientei without incident.

>when inevitably stopped by Parsee and Yuugi, tell them that Nitori apparently ran off to get her electricity fix and that you're hoping to bring Patch to Eintei for a checkup after her work on finding the Penny and the resultant breakdown

>You are able to slip out with no more incident than Hong Meiling wishing you a safe journey; apparently not too concerned about Patchouli.

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #437 on: July 25, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »
> At Kaguya's earlier statement, "You mean, there's no such thing? Especially when it's out of love?" Smile a generous (creepy?) smile.

> Seek Eirin. Shout "EIRIN! EIRIN! TASUKETE EIRIN!" . Tell her that Patchouli is dying from terminal nerdy bookwormness. Also make a mental note to ask her to look at Rumia after she's done with Patchy.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #438 on: July 25, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »
>The power of ZA POWAA

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #439 on: July 25, 2009, 10:55:42 PM »
> At Kaguya's earlier statement, "You mean, there's no such thing? Especially when it's out of love?" Smile a generous (creepy?) smile.

Belay. No more being creepy. We promised!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #440 on: July 25, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »

> Seek Eirin. Shout "EIRIN! EIRIN! TASUKETE EIRIN!" . Tell her that Patchouli is dying from terminal nerdy bookwormness. Also make a mental note to ask her to look at Rumia after she's done with Patchy.

>"Perhaps most so with love," Kaguya answered.
>You remember the way to Eirin's office, so the shouting is unnecessary. But you do it anyways. A cursory glance along the way shows that the damage from the frog plague is still present, but it seems that some of it has been cleaned up. You think you hear a couple of the rabbits about, down the other hall.
>You enter Eirin's office, and find her sitting at the desk, holding her forehead. "Please stop shouting that." she says. "Please. Just stop. Thank you." She then helps you place Patchouli on a bed. Upon hearing your explanation, she frowns. "Those are very curious bruises for, terminal nerdiness, was it?"
>"No!" says Koakuma, "She's not been sleeping due to work, and she had something of a tantrum, and it ended with her knocking herself out!
>"So, his prognosis has some merit after all," Eirin concludes. "Well, she just needs so rest, but I may have a poultice for those bruises."

>The power of ZA POWAA

>Dude, you can't freestyle Phil Collins, you aren't gonna be able to control the Terrible Secret of Space. You should calm down

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #441 on: July 25, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »

Belay. No more being creepy. We promised!

We did? Oh, we did, yes. what on earth were we thinking? XD

> Add 'And, no, Mystia, I mean the comrades-in-circumstance sort of paternal 'love'.'

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #442 on: July 25, 2009, 11:17:35 PM »
>ask Eirin if she uses yukkuri for any drugs

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #443 on: July 25, 2009, 11:21:46 PM »
> Add 'And, no, Mystia, I mean the comrades-in-circumstance sort of paternal 'love'.'

>Sorry Humboy, no takebacks.

>ask Eirin if she uses yukkuri for any drugs

>"I've never heard of Yu Curry," says Eirin, as she applies a weird-smelling gunk to Patchouli's face. "You should talk with someone who has more gourmet inclinations."

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #444 on: July 25, 2009, 11:32:29 PM »
> Calmly apologize for shouting earlier, saying that you've seen other people do it and thus thought that it was customary. Then suddenly scream and tear your hair out as you fall to your knees by Patchouli's side. Burst into tears and call out for Patchouli, telling her not to die. Generally grieve over the top and shout up at Suwako, Komachi, and Yuyuko not to take her away, and to take you instead, curse Indiana Jones and his hat, etc. etc. etc.

> If anyone points out that Patchy's all right and will not die, abruptly stop, resume unnerving calm, straighten up, and act as if nothing happened. Nod at Eirin and tell her that blue and red compliments her white hair and that it suits her nicely.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #445 on: July 25, 2009, 11:57:57 PM »
> Calmly apologize for shouting earlier, saying that you've seen other people do it and thus thought that it was customary. Then suddenly scream and tear your hair out as you fall to your knees by Patchouli's side. Burst into tears and call out for Patchouli, telling her not to die. Generally grieve over the top and shout up at Suwako, Komachi, and Yuyuko not to take her away, and to take you instead, curse Indiana Jones and his hat, etc. etc. etc.

> If anyone points out that Patchy's all right and will not die, abruptly stop, resume unnerving calm, straighten up, and act as if nothing happened. Nod at Eirin and tell her that blue and red compliments her white hair and that it suits her nicely.

>You apologize, Eirin just waves it off. Then you start to mourn for Patchouli in the style of an ancient Greek funeral. As you start involving the names of the deities, you feel a sort of sick sensation in your stomach, but it passes quickly.
>"She'll be fine,' Eirin says. After you return to a kind of normalcy, she replies, "You can try to butter me up all you like, but I intend to call in one of those favors now. Go find me a bottle of powdered Tellurium."
>Quest Status: Tellurium All That You Know unlocked

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2009, 12:05:20 AM »
> "Powdered Tellurium in a bottle...with pleasure, only, what is that and where do I find it?"

> If she explains what it is, reply, "Yes, yes, I know what Tellurium is. that's common knowledge. Even Cirno would know what it is...but what's a bottle? Some sort of newfangled torture device?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #447 on: July 26, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »
> "Powdered Tellurium in a bottle...with pleasure, only, what is that and where do I find it?"

> If she explains what it is, reply, "Yes, yes, I know what Tellurium is. that's common knowledge. Even Cirno would know what it is...but what's a bottle? Some sort of newfangled torture device?"

>"I see Patchy isn't the only one with head trauma," Eirin answers.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #448 on: July 26, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »
>
>

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #449 on: July 26, 2009, 01:06:34 AM »
>
>

>You don't understand what the text part of text parser is, do you?

>_