Author Topic: Return to the Barren Path  (Read 75736 times)

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
Re: Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #990 on: September 12, 2009, 11:45:22 PM »
> Oh, yes Suika, maybe you don't remember but you where fantastic last night. So fantastic that I have a hangover too.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #991 on: September 13, 2009, 12:02:21 AM »
what...?

I don't know if the following will save us or kill us, but.....

> "...but I realize that a maiden such as yourself deserves proper honour and respect. As such, I shall arrange to have our unmarried state rectified swiftly. If you would have me, this humble traveller of the barren path...I know you deserve far more than the likes of me, but, as the deed is done...would you have me? I promise you, I shall make you the happiest, drunkest oni in existence. You, and all my other future brides, shall have nothing but the very best, that much I promise."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: September 13, 2009, 12:06:27 AM »
> Oh, yes Suika, maybe you don't remember but you where fantastic last night. So fantastic that I have a hangover too.

>"Wha...?"

> "...but I realize that a maiden such as yourself deserves proper honour and respect. As such, I shall arrange to have our unmarried state rectified swiftly. If you would have me, this humble traveller of the barren path...I know you deserve far more than the likes of me, but, as the deed is done...would you have me? I promise you, I shall make you the happiest, drunkest oni in existence. You, and all my other future brides, shall have nothing but the very best, that much I promise."

>"Ah zoggin' hell, not again!" Suika cries. However, you barely hear her over Remilia cackling in a manner than makes you think of a crazy old cat lady. You can tell that Mystia is struggling very hard not to join in, as Suika stumbles toward the river, stumbles over, and proceeds to soak her head.

>_

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #993 on: September 13, 2009, 12:10:31 AM »
> Blink. "...dear Suwako-sama, did I just have another turn...?" Ask your companions while looking around, confused.

> "...back on track." straighten up and gather the tellurium. Gather anything else of any value/use in the general vicinity.

> "Did you get anymore fish, oh master angler Lady Remilia?"

> head back to the bike. "We're going to stop by Yukari's, then we need to pick up our tour guide, Orin. Everyone, if you please?" Kindly gesture for the group to board. Wait for Suika to come back and board. Then head out to Yukari's. Stop by Lily and Shizuha if they're still there.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: September 13, 2009, 12:18:26 AM »
> Blink. "...dear Suwako-sama, did I just have another turn...?" Ask your companions while looking around, confused.

> "...back on track." straighten up and gather the tellurium. Gather anything else of any value/use in the general vicinity.

> "Did you get anymore fish, oh master angler Lady Remilia?"

> head back to the bike. "We're going to stop by Yukari's, then we need to pick up our tour guide, Orin. Everyone, if you please?" Kindly gesture for the group to board. Wait for Suika to come back and board. Then head out to Yukari's. Stop by Lily and Shizuha if they're still there.

>"You could say that," says Remilia, as Mystia finally submits to the giggles. "I'm not saying a word about it"
>You stow away the Tellurium and the concrete boot.
>"Enough to death with everyone," says Remilia, as she gestures toward a good half dozen messily-impaled fish near the bank.
>You head back to the motorcycle. "Get away from that!" Suika shouts, jumping to her feet.

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #995 on: September 13, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »
> "I was just admiring this wonderful fruit of sheer ingenuity. What amazing craftsmanship...but Nitori here says she knows nothing about this fascinating contraption. Do tell, what great trials did you triumph over to acquire such a masterpiece?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: September 13, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »
> "I was just admiring this wonderful fruit of sheer ingenuity. What amazing craftsmanship...but Nitori here says she knows nothing about this fascinating contraption. Do tell, what great trials did you triumph over to acquire such a masterpiece?"

>"Put the bits together like until they worked," Suika says. "It's zoggin' simple, really. Kappa just ain't got the knack for this kinda thing."
>You note Nitori is frowning very hard in the general direction of the oni and you.

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #997 on: September 13, 2009, 12:36:38 AM »
> "Really? You great onis never, ever cease to amaze me. Oh great Suika-sama, dare I plead you to impart upon me the great wisdom of the oni? That I may learn from the very last of the oni the lore that has led them to greatness? Your wisdom, your strength, your kidney-kicking prowess, your tolerance for alcohol...could you take me in as your apprentice and teach me your ways? I humbly beg of you."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: September 13, 2009, 12:39:05 AM »
> "Really? You great onis never, ever cease to amaze me. Oh great Suika-sama, dare I plead you to impart upon me the great wisdom of the oni? That I may learn from the very last of the oni the lore that has led them to greatness? Your wisdom, your strength, your kidney-kicking prowess, your tolerance for alcohol...could you take me in as your apprentice and teach me your ways? I humbly beg of you."

>"Ehhh..." says Suika. Giving you a look that is somewhere between appraising and squinting in confusion. "You're kinda weedy, ain't you? Maybe...what's in it for me?"

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #999 on: September 13, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »
> "My loyalty and devotion as your very own apprentice. I will off course always be there to call upon for the occasional favour."

> "Please, as a first lesson, show me how best to find a way to defeat Parsee. We fear she may not go down through conventional force. Our only lead is to search the underground world for the bucket loli Kisume, apparently also known as the hobo queen. Perhaps you may lead us further into this quest."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: September 13, 2009, 12:50:14 AM »
>Fatal Exception