Author Topic: it's a moe moe birthday  (Read 44174 times)

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: it's a moe moe birthday
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 10:53:20 PM »
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

communist unity (comm-unity)

• Boss of the Gym
  • 100% salt
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »
happy birthday

utsuho

you can be allowed to repost the one from irc :trollface:

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 11:39:58 PM »
Happy birthday~
Cirno please~

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 11:46:18 PM »
Happy Birthday, Ryuu.

Make me proud.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
Happy birthday Ryuu-kyun!

Is Sango a viable option? :V

If not, Five Magic Stones.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 11:52:30 PM »
Happy Birthday!  :toot:

suika timepls

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 11:52:58 PM »
Happy Birrthday yuu!
good god that's terrible I'm sorry

But yeah, Happy Birthday.

Looking forward to seeing what you create for a Nitori one.

wooterz

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
Happy Birthday.

also ran

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 12:27:26 AM »
Ryuu
It is your birthday
I hate you with a passion
I hope you know that

Have a nice day

(P.S. I love you bro)

I shall pick... Shikieiki Yamaxanadu!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 12:38:50 AM »
Happy birthday!  Expect a picture from me in the near future ^o^

(Yoshika, if you don't mind)

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Kingault

• Insert witty description here.
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 12:41:52 AM »
Happy birthday and the Hong Meiling and the Hong in the Meiling and Not China and something.

Nevermind...
How about...
Yuugi?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:20:41 AM by Kingault »

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 12:43:27 AM »
even more posts

dragon is blurbing please wait warmly

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Kingault

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 12:47:35 AM »
Here's a token of appreciation and gratitude from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 01:12:21 AM »
I'm intrigued.
Tenshi go.

tennnnnnkooooooooooooooo

tenshi is my favorite character I never write about(due to lack of good ideas)

She finally found it. The thing that would cause a REAL incident. Tenshi giggled and stroked it lovingly. This would threaten much more than just the accidental destruction of the Hakurei Shrine. This would threaten all of Gensokyo! Her girlish giggle grew into a cackle, and she hugged the device with all of her might. She just hoped that the outside world wouldn't miss it too much.

"Now, what were you called?" She whispered to it. "Nakler? Know-clear?" She shrugged and decided that it didn't matter.

Writeup about Utsuho plz.

unyu

"Utsu... Utso... B-Big dumb bird!" A loud voice screeched across the sky.

"Unyu?" Utsuho turned around and placed a finger on her chin. A small familiar looking blue fairy was glaring at her with arms crossed. "Do you mean me?"

"Yes, you! I want a rematch for last time!"

Utsuho smiled. "Okay!" She leveled her third leg at the fairy and blew her away with a blast of (non-lethal) atomic energy. As the fairy fell to the ground, Utsuho held her hand to her mouth and shouted, "That was fun! Let's play again sometime!" She turned to fly off before stopping and turning around once again. "By the way, call me Okuu! All my friends do!"

With that, Okuu flew off into the distance. She felt like today would be a good day.

Sue Eekah

siukja stubmlged to teh grodn. how mcuh did she dirink? she couldnt rememmeber. it was alaot. like a ton.

she roled onto her back and drink sme more sake. it was deliciosu. there were lost of oni around her.

wait. wait. wait. wasn't she at remu's? how ddi she gt here?

she gt up and strted walkn. she said somethin but then she loked up and parsee was there with a realy red face and sueka thout it was funy so she laughed

then she fell over and fell asleep

SYAMEIMARU!

Aya poured over the headline clippings. "Hakurei Maiden Has Feast at Shrine!". "Mysterious Explosion at Margatroid Residence! -- Black White Suspected Culprit". "New Kappa Invention!".

None of them had good story selling potential though. Explosions were as frequent as feasts at the Shrine which were as frequent as the full moon. The Kappas invented new things all the time--but most inventions didn't affect the populace of the human village. Aya felt like something juicy was staring at her, but what?

"Having problems?"

Aya let out a little yelp and jumped, spinning around to meet the voice. Hatate was smirking at her. Aya coughed slightly and placed one hand over her headlines, obscuring them from view. "N-Not at all. Go back to your own office."

Hatate covered her smirk with her camera and giggled. "I'll have you know my paper is ready for publication. Have fun beating it this time!" She laughed haughtily and left.

Aya turned again to the headlines, messed up and out of order from her attempt at concealment. She read them over and a look of delight spread over her face. Aya grabbed her scissors and made quick work of her paper.

"Mysterious Explosion at Shrine! -- New Kappa Invention Suspected Culprit"

Remilia please, and it better not be overly cute  >:(

Remilia stood upon the roof of the clock tower, looking over the night. The red moon cast it's haunting light over Gensokyo. In the distance, she could see the faint lights of insects and the danmaku of the weak. The air had an electric scent to it that made her flick the edge of her fangs with her tongue. Her dead heart beat with an unexplainable excitement. A broad smile crossed her face.

"Sakuya." The single word penetrated the silence.

Her maid appeared out of thin air, elegantly bowing and ready for any order her Mistress had.

"We are going out tonight." Remilia extended her wings and turned to her servant.

"Yes, milady."

Rin Satsuki~ XD

One of the maids of the Scarlet Devil Mansion busied about cleaning this and that. However, something was bothering her today. A shrine maiden and a witch broke in, shooting bullets everywhere and messing everything up.

The maid sighed and scratched her head. "Wasn't I supposed to do something important today?"

Try Mimi-chan blurb.

In the farthest back room of the Kirisame residence, an artifact gathered dust.

Murasa, please (:

Murasa knocked out the one-thousand-seven-hundred-and-sixty-eighth ninja, sending the final assailant to the ground. "Hmph!" She shouldered her great anchor and smirked. "Don't you know that no ninja clan can stand up to the might of Minamitsu Murasa?" She laughed into the dark night.

"Not so fast, Murasa!" A dark voice called out from the blackest black.

Murasa gasped. "It's my arch-nemesis! The only person who could ever match my abilities!"

A darkened copy of Murasa stepped out from the ominous black blackness.

"Me!"

"That's right, Captain." Dark-Captain smirked. "And I have... this!"

A Kappa flying device flew into view, with Ichirin hanging from the bottom.

"Save me, Captain!" She called femininely. "Wake up!"

Murasa paused.

"Wake up! Get up, you slacker!"

Murasa felt something hit her in the gut. She opened her eyes to her cabin on the Palanquin Ship. Ichirin stood over her, with a foot planted firmly in the Captain's gut.

"greaihgiahegh." The Captain responded.

koishi pl0x

ugh i hate you been sitting here for like thirty minutes with no ideas

Koishi stirred, her eyes opening to see the expressionless face of her sister, and the feel of Satori's hand in her hair. Satori's third eye spinned around and came to rest on Koishi.

"Good morning." Satori spoke in a flat tone.

"Morning." Koishi smiled and pat her sister's cheek. "You should smile more."

Happy birthday, d00d! Hmm... blurb us about Youmu!

A broad slash with Roukanken, ten slashes with Hakurouken. Spinning in a flurry of strikes, Youmu appeared to be a flawless and elegant dancer. Each movement was fluid and practiced. Targets flew about her, and each one was cut evenly and perfectly. There was truly no peer in her abilities as a swordswoman.

"Dinner is ready, Lady Yuyuko." Youmu bowed as vegetables and rice fell about her onto plates, cut and shaped perfectly.

Yuyuko smiled and sampled the closest thing. "Hmmm. It's missing something."

Meiling, please.

"Oh man..." Meiling sighed, smoldering in a crater. "Miss Sakuya is gonna scold me again..." She sobbed quietly and wondered how she could beat the black-white. Maybe if she did a crescent kick over the laser? No, no, she could just angle the laser upward and catch her in that. Block it with an energy blast? Probably not--the witch's magical power far outclassed Meiling's own. The best counter seemed to be prevention, but closing the distance seemed difficult in the time given.

Meiling resolved to train to increase her speed.

"Meiling." A sweet voice called from above her.

Meiling sighed. "I'm sorry, Miss Sakuya." She pulled herself to her feet and straightened her scorched clothing. "I tried my best."

Sakuya sternly put her hands on her hips. "Repair the gate."

PC beat me to Koishi, so I'll go for Yumemi.

Yumemi's laugh blasted though the laboratory. Chiyuri rubbed the top of her head and wondered what was going to happen this time.

"Chiyuri!" Yumemi extended her hand and clenched her fist. "I have invented a time machine!"

Chiyuri looked the device over. "It... it looks like a phone taped to a microwave."

Yumemi gave a smug grin. "Yes! And with it, I shall change the past!"

Yumemi activated the device, and within moments, electricity arced from the machine across the lab. Yumemi, cackling madly, typed out a message on her phone and pressed SEND.

And that's why PC-98 never happened.

Ichirin please?

Ichirin found herself caught in a fishing net hanging from the crow's nest, unable to free herself. Below her, the Captain and Nitori were exchanging awkward and guilty glances. Ichirin wondered why she even bothered spending time with the Captain anymore--every time she got caught in some hairbrained scheme to have fun.

Though, being catapulted through the air was pretty fun.

It was totally irresponsible though. Someone could have gotten hurt, or worse.

The way her heart pounded in her chest while the mast grew closer was exciting, however. Her veins were still filled with adrenaline.

She wondered what the two were even trying to do, launching the old fishing net through the air. When she asked, they muttered something about birds really quietly and shuffled away to get something to cut the net loose.

Ichirin was getting really tired of fish, though. Maybe they could tune the catapult to actually capture birds somehow?

When Murasa flew up and cut Ichirin loose, for some reason, Ichirin wasn't angry anymore. That didn't stop her from scolding the Captain, however.

You've leveled up, you say? You should rest and meditate on what you've learned.
Happy birthday Ryuu.

A few lines for the caretaker of the Netherworld or her gardener would be nice.

oh hey a strength bonus, good thing i spent all day killing mudcrabs

Endless appetite
Aroma of sakura
Lady Yuyuko

-Y. Konpaku

Warning - while you were typing 15 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

OH MY GOD

Kingault

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 01:17:21 AM »
Can you feel ze schadenfreude?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:18:54 AM by Kingault »

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 01:25:12 AM »
Happy Paruparuparuday Ryuu!  ^.^

Give me some.... PARUPARUPARUPARU

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 02:09:27 AM »
Well, the two I'd've normally gone with were taken, soo...What about the night sparrow?

The night was dull. Mystia stood at her empty cart, all of her preparations complete for the night. However, there were no customers. She had nothing with which to busy herself, and as a result she took to poking the same coal over and over for an hour, until it fell apart. She sighed and looked up. The cart was still dark and empty. Even the shady seat in the back corner was darker than usual.

"I'll have some lamprey, please." The dark seat cackled as Mystia jumped in shock.

"Rumia!" Mystia called out. "How'd you find this place on your own?"

"She didn't." Cirno pushed the curtain back and took a seat of her own, looking as smug as always. "We know you don't get much business this time of the week, so we came to say hi."

"It was my idea." Wriggle came in after Cirno. "So don't let this idiot act like she deserves all the credit, okay Myschi?"

"H-Hey." Cirno turned to Wriggle. "Don't act so big, bug!"

The two bickered and Mystia smiled. In an instant, her most dull night became one of the most lively she had ever had.

okay so maybe that was more team 9 than anything else. i am sure bad at splitting them up.

Mima.

Mima waved her hands in front of Reimu's face once again. She punched Marisa in the side. Neither of them made any reaction. She floated back and forth nervously. Why wasn't anyone reacting to her? She woke up this morning and passed through objects and everyone acted as if she was invisible. It was almost as if she was... a ghost.

Mima shook her head and punched Reimu in the face. The shrine maiden had no reaction. Mima groaned. Was she stuck in one of those western films about seeing the world without you? Was this supposed to be some sort of lesson?

Just how would she get out of this one?!

happy birthday

utsuho

you can be allowed to repost the one from irc :trollface:

wun day dere was an utsukari

she was the msot kawai desu

everywun wus jelus, eckspecially parsii becuz she iz rlly jelus

den utsukari saved da wurld and everwun tanked her

de end

Cirno please~

"China." Cirno approached the guard with a serious face.

Meiling instantly shot a glare at the fairy. "My name is MEILING."

"I have a secret to tell you." Cirno bowed deeply. "Please lend me your assistance."

Meiling was taken aback. She had never seen the ice fairy act so polite or look so serious. Was something actually wrong? Meiling found herself somehow growing worried. "What is it?"

"I'm..." Cirno looked away. Her voice was choking up. "The truth is, I'm..." Her eyes began to tear up. "I'm not the strongest."

It took all of Meiling's training to not laugh.

"So please!" Cirno bowed again, deeper than before. "Please train me!"

Happy Birthday, Ryuu.

Make me proud.

am i making you proud yet

There was a lot of noise underneath her. It seemed like the big oni had gathered another party underground. Everyone was shouting and shooting off danmaku and drinking. Kisume settled into her bucket. People sure were scary.

okay late night lol time so I will pick up where I left off after that

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 02:26:44 AM »
Aah, Ryuu. That was brilliant. And now canon, afaic.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 03:05:12 AM »
Ah geez, now I feel like a jerk.  Asked for(And got) a blurb and didn't even say the thing this thread's ACTUALLY for!  *slams face into palm tree*

Happy birthday, Ryuu!  =)  (And thanks for the blurb and such, as well.)
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 03:35:44 AM »
I am now imagining Yumemi loudly yelling "KURISUTIIINA" and laughing in a manly voice.
Thanks for the haiku and once again, happy birthday.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »
hi
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 04:31:36 AM »
am i making you proud yet

* It's Purvis BKT thumbs up.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 05:28:44 AM »
Happy Birthday Ryuu :toot:

I guess I'll take an Utsu- oh wait... One about Satori then.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2011, 05:46:46 AM »
Happy Birthday, Ryuu. =w=

Aah, uhm... Tokiko. :3
*ponders* ...Though I'm not so sure what you'd make of it since she doesn't have much stories around & such >x<;;... Pardon me if you find this difficult...
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2011, 08:46:14 AM »
Happy birthday, Ryuukyun.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »
Happy birthday!

How bout me some cheery Yukari?

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2011, 11:58:07 AM »
loved mine, thankssss

nice Steins;Gate reference in the Yumemi part too lol

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:15 PM »
Happy beerday~

Nothing for me. Unless you have a cute bishie pic of anything.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2011, 06:42:28 PM »
Probably late, but happy birthday!

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »
oops i fell asleep