~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Librarian 24- Chaore
(1/12) > >>
Chaore:
Greetings, as one of the Librarians, I've been asked to host my own session of Ask a Staffer this week. I don't have any Gimmicks planned, sadly, as I am both fairly uncreative and entirely to fantastical with the few ideas I have. We'll just be doing Ask and get a normal intelligible answer.

I'm certain you all know how this'll go from the previous 23 threads, so go ahead and start asking.

In the meantime I'll be petting my turtle diabolically.
Hanzo K.:
What would you say if a tuna-shaped marshmallow fell out of the sky to land at your feet?
What if said tuna-shaped marshmallow began singing Rigoletto, from start to finish?
Shadoweh:
Rabbit stew *_*

Obligatory how did you find MotK?
Obligatory how did you become a staff member?
Obligatory what DO you do here as staff?

Sealed Evil in a Can? What were you thinking you crazy bunny?
Who is that moe moe guy in your avatar?
What kinds of stores do you enjoy writing?
What kinds of text-adventures do you enjoy running?
Iryan:
What do you consider your greatest achievement in your life so far? Similarly, what do you consider your own greatest failure?

What kind of music do you enjoy?

Where are the yesteryears of yesteryear?
Chaore:

--- Quote from: Hanzo K. on July 28, 2011, 06:37:41 PM ---What would you say if a tuna-shaped marshmallow fell out of the sky to land at your feet?
What if said tuna-shaped marshmallow began singing Rigoletto, from start to finish?

--- End quote ---

"...Who the hell makes a Tuna-Shaped Marshmallow?"

Promptly followed by flipping the fuck out and smashing the marshmallow under the heel of my foot to make it stop singing.

--- Quote from: Shadoweh on July 28, 2011, 06:39:08 PM ---Rabbit stew *_*

--- End quote ---

I wonder what Shadows taste like...

--- Quote from: Shadoweh on July 28, 2011, 06:39:08 PM ---Obligatory how did you find MotK?
Obligatory how did you become a staff member?
Obligatory what DO you do here as staff?

--- End quote ---

I found MotK solely through Rika's Garage. After finding out about Touhou (through the music, listed on TVTropes), I became interested in Danmakufu because it's 'make your own bullet hell game'. Eventually after skipping through the resources on the wiki, I ended up led here. I never imagined I'd stay at the time, but... here we are.

As for how I became a librarian, I basically just volunteered to help summarize stories for the fanworks listing and then proceeded to do more than my share of work. I particularly enjoy summarizing stories, so basically it was just like 'well that is the last one. RAWRO DO YOU HAVE MORE STORIES FOR ME TO SUMMARIZE GIVE THEM TO ME I DON'T CARE WHO WAS ASSIGNED TO THEM GIVE ME YOUR STORIES.'. This caught Rawro's eye, and as such when the librarian tag was rolled out, Me and Rou were chosen alongside Sakana to receive it.

At least, pretty sure that's how it went. I'm not a Rawrotologist though, so she could've had other reasons.

As for what I do- I summarize stories for the Fanworks Listing and upkeep it when people have requests like updates to their story's summary or the likes. I get called on less than I think I would for some reason, which is sad because it makes me worry people aren't using the listing much. We put a lot of effort into that.

I also do summary binges when we get behind and summarize 40 stories in the span of two days. But since Sakana is changing how we do things, I guess I won't be doing that anymore. >:

--- Quote from: Shadoweh on July 28, 2011, 06:39:08 PM ---Sealed Evil in a Can? What were you thinking you crazy bunny?
Who is that moe moe guy in your avatar?
What kinds of stores do you enjoy writing?
What kinds of text-adventures do you enjoy running?

--- End quote ---

The entire point of GDIC Mafia was essentially 'Make Town Screw With Itself'. Sealed Evil in a Can was part of that, the original scum team was supposed to be completely cop proof, and the Defense Lawyer i think had more shots. Sealed Evil was generally also a case of 'this sounds neat'. Unless I gave town an Informed Townie knowing about Sealed Evil's existence, it really wasn't a fair role though.

The guy in my avatar is Lancer, from Fate/Stay Night. He is basically the best character, only to get shafted by Nasu being a jerk. He's also a Heroic Spirit like all servants, specifically C? Chulainn. This is all revealed within like the first day of the game so I'm spoiling nothing.

I do not write stores!

As for Stories though... I -don't- really write, besides the few Text Adventures. I'm simply not a very good writer. I think if I wrote something though, it would probably contain magic, I simply just find devising a bunch of characters with powers a lot of fun.

As for Text-Adventures... I've only run too, but I think I kind of enjoy Serious stories with a sense of humor. Still serious, but still able to make a few cracks here and there. CDO is probably the best example of this.

--- Quote from: Iryan on July 28, 2011, 06:55:14 PM ---What do you consider your greatest achievement in your life so far? Similarly, what do you consider your own greatest failure?

What kind of music do you enjoy?

Where are the yesteryears of yesteryear?

--- End quote ---

My greatest achievement is probably getting into college. It sounds blase, but I really kind of scraped by on where I was going- If I didn't get the acceptance to my current college, I'd either have to go to my two back ups, or way up to a private school in Vermont.

My greatest failure all in all, I think was my inability to stay as happy and upbeat as I was as a kid. I let too many things get my down and make the word seem like a darker place. I don't think I can go back to thinking like I did now, and it's sad, because I was probably happier.

As for Music- Any kind, as long as the beat is good. Mostly the more upbeat stuff, though I know a few songs that are so downbeat it effects me greatly and they're wonderful.

According to google, A restaurant.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version