Author Topic: Ask a Staffer XX - WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN - Suwako Moriya  (Read 46837 times)

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Re: Ask a Staffer XX - WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN - Suwako Moriya
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2011, 03:16:59 AM »
What exactly is Z-Machine? I've heard some really good things about it, and I dont know the exact timeline or anything, so I might as well ask you.
Favorite sweet? What game genre are you the best at? How awesome is Metal Gear Solid?

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2011, 10:36:24 AM »
Thoughts on Gitaroo Man?
Favourite touhou soundtrack?
Have you ever played a z-machine that wasn't Purvis'? You're easily the most prolific poster in those games (well, you or Draco), but as far as I can recall, I've never seen you in any of the other quality z-adventures on RPG.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2011, 10:45:55 AM »
Wait.
What is the one thing you wish you could go back and redo?
What three things did you want to do but held back because they were bad ideas, but would kinda like to know what happened anyways?
Same questions but this time exclusively in regard to real life.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2011, 10:03:43 PM »
What's the biggest thing you own?

What's the smallest thing you own?

What's the most moe thing you own?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2011, 11:54:13 PM »
What exactly is Z-Machine? I've heard some really good things about it, and I dont know the exact timeline or anything, so I might as well ask you.

As far as I know, it's nothing more and nothing less than Purvis' name for his text adventures.

Favorite sweet?

Dark chocolate with peanut butter filling. YOUR OTHER SWEETS CAN'T EVEN COMPARE.

What game genre are you the best at?

Probably puzzles. I'm a decent platformer with MegaMan physics, but that's rather specific.

How awesome is Metal Gear Solid?

Very, from what I have heard. However I am a full-blooded Nintendrone and thus have not had much exposure to it. Snake's pretty fun on Brawl, though.

Thoughts on Gitaroo Man?

I have actually never played it! I have heard almost nothing but good things about it, though, so it can't be that bad. Also I played a simfile of Tainted Lovers once and it was a really good song

Favourite touhou soundtrack?

Either IN or SA. I have a tough time choosing.

Have you ever played a z-machine that wasn't Purvis'? You're easily the most prolific poster in those games (well, you or Draco), but as far as I can recall, I've never seen you in any of the other quality z-adventures on RPG.

I played briefly in Maus' now-defunct Alice Quest, largely because Alice was the perfect type for which "gotta enhance my chest" was actually a reasonable thought. I was pleased that Maus, at least, was willing to entertain the possibility, but many others seemed to bristle at it and it ended up not getting far enough anyway.

I am actually in Purvis's games more for the storytelling than anything else. It helps tremendously that he has continuity across 7 quests now. The actual game part of it, figuring puzzles out and such, can be enjoyable, but I prefer keeping the story going. It also helps that his update rate, like his continuity and longetivity, is nigh impossible with which to compete. I have, however, found myself recently following Akyu Quest because the premise is intriguing and I enjoy the stylistic dialogue touches of Flandre and the Komeijis. I would have eagerly followed the Nazrin Quest AU but I don't like Nazrin (sup Drake). <_< I will probably get around to reading it eventually, once the player pace picks up (i.e. when Draco stops telling me about how you guys are using full topics to progress about 15 minutes of game time).

Same questions but this time exclusively in regard to real life.

- If I could, I would turn back the clock on Clue Mafia and realize that scum Alex was trying to get himself lynched on Day 2 (because there were hints to such!), thereby helping me conclude Rat scum over Cid scum on the final day. I still lay awake thinking about that game. ;_;

- Keeping up with /b/, majoring in physics and playing SuperMan 64.

What's the biggest thing you own?

Likely my TV, since I don't actually own the car or house I use.

What's the smallest thing you own?

The smallest noteworthy thing I own would probably be a pair of keychains that have centimeter-tall 'Machi and Achey on them.

What's the most moe thing you own?

One of my plushies. Dejiko seems the most likely candidate.

It's Tuesday evening, so that's it for me. Thanks to everyone for asking stuff and for being patient with me infrequent updating. Feel free to shoot any more curiosities my way in private, though. Please wait warmly for the next thread!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"