Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 63292 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #330 on: May 04, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »
!nuke Mexico

>>typical response select 1:
1. You are crazy, they have burritos and fajitas
2. Mexican ladies are hot, you cannot kill all of them.
3. They have tequila bitches, surely not!
4. I despise Mexicans and I want them to die
5. I love Mexicans and I want them to live

choose 1
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »
!nuke Mexico

choose 1

I choose:

6.  Incinerate the entire planet

Problem solved.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »
That's retarded. 'Sides, fire really isn't the most effective way to deal with everything.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
That's retarded. 'Sides, fire really isn't the most effective way to deal with everything.
But purging the nonbelievers like you with fire DOES work.

Dragoshi

« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2009, 04:34:02 PM »
I'll purge your FACE.

« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »
BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU MADE ME SWEAR I'M GONNA TELL

Dragoshi

« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »
Welp. I feel like i've done something good with my life now. So... yay and stuff.

« Reply #337 on: May 04, 2009, 04:43:17 PM »
GAFFF GAFF GAFF GAAAFFF? GAFF GAFF GAFF GAFF GAFF? GAFFF FFFFFFFFF AFFFFFFFFF GAFFFF GAFF GAFFF GAFF FOT FOT WOT WOT? GAFFF GAFF GAFFFFFFF GAAA AGFFF GAFFF AGAGFFF GAFFFF GAFFFFFF GAFF GAGFF FAFGGG
๏̯͡๏

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #338 on: May 04, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
This is a pretty cool thread, eh changes topic every hour and doesn't afraid of anything.

Dragoshi

« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
๏̯͡๏

How insightful. Do you have any other gems of wisdom you'd like to dispense? Or will that be all for today?

« Reply #340 on: May 04, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »
Hey, I only give change, not gems.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #341 on: May 04, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »
This is a pretty cool thread, eh changes topic every hour and doesn't afraid of anything.

Isn't it great? Nobody knows what will happen next.

So I'm thinking of finally trying MS lunatic again. It's the lunatic I play the least because of combination of being hard enough so that victory is slim and not having stage practice. Getting the bad ending in a Touhou game is such a downer...

I guess once you play enough to get good endings almost every time you become sensitive to failure.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

« Reply #342 on: May 04, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »

Ruro~ I'm still waiting for you to do this on normal~

Question for Trancehime if he sees this: Can you translate what everything says? I understand everything until the game completion percentage. I'm especially curious about what's below the list.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #343 on: May 04, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »
Ruro~ I'm still waiting for you to do this on normal~

... maybe later?

!nuke Mexico

choose 1

The worst part is that I cannot agree with any one of them.

1 = Logic error, burritos are not originally from Mexico (more like southwestern US), fajitas are decent, though
2 = This is my only chance to live, and if that's my only chance to live, then I do not qualify. :(
3 = Fuck no I hate alcohol. I just tried wine for the first time in my life yesterday. It smelled bad, and tasted worse. At least coffee smells good, even if it tastes like distilled dirt. I can only imagine tequila is worse. If tequila is the only reason the world will keep Mexico around, then please, by all means, wipe us off the face of the planet.
4 = Not all of them.
5 = Not all of them.

:V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #344 on: May 04, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »
3 = Fuck no I hate alcohol.

Pffffff, not for long.

nintendonut888

« Reply #345 on: May 04, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
It's entirely possible to not like alcohol. I cannot imagine why anyone would think something that smells so bad would taste good. Plus I think the word "teetotaler" is funny, so all the more reason to never try it.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #346 on: May 04, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »
Hi guys. There's a chance of my school being shut down for two weeks but idk

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #347 on: May 04, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »
Edible x Alcohol

Prove me wrong.

Edible

« Reply #348 on: May 04, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »
It's entirely possible to not like alcohol. I cannot imagine why anyone would think something that smells so bad would taste good. Plus I think the word "teetotaler" is funny, so all the more reason to never try it.

You've simply not been exposed to something you'd like.

And you (and most people in this thread) are woefully underage~

nintendonut888

« Reply #349 on: May 04, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »
I don't see how I'd like it. Bad tasting drink that makes it harder to think rationally, and gives you a huge headache once it's over. Sounds like a blast.

Hi guys. There's a chance of my school being shut down for two weeks but idk

Join the club. >_<

Edible

« Reply #350 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »
I don't see how I'd like it. Bad tasting drink that makes it harder to think rationally, and gives you a huge headache once it's over. Sounds like a blast.

Believe me when I say that you have huge misconceptions about alcohol.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #351 on: May 04, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »

Think about this real hard, first go with why do people like alcohol?  Now, think about this, why do people like heroin?

« Reply #352 on: May 04, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »
coughZUNcough

nintendonut888

« Reply #353 on: May 04, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »
Yes, we can thank ZUN and beer for bringing us Touhou, but considering my experiences with drunk people...I really don't think I'd ever want alchohol.

Gpop

« Reply #354 on: May 04, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
ITT we talk about drugs.

I'm in the same boat as donut. I don't like alcoholic drinks. I don't like the taste not smell.

Now there are drugs which I know I could easily get into if I tried it. For example, smoking. I know how it smells. I like it, but I keep myself away from it. I never literally TRIED to smoke anything, and the closest I can get to is second-hand smoking, and even then, I try to keep myself away from the smokers so I don't hooked into that stuff.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #355 on: May 04, 2009, 11:00:58 PM »
Yes, we can thank ZUN and beer for bringing us Touhou, but considering my experiences with drunk people...I really don't think I'd ever want alchohol.
...Alcohol. It's spelt Alcohol.

So, donut, I suggest becoming crazy awesome like bjw, FAV, and Kefit.

nintendonut888

« Reply #356 on: May 04, 2009, 11:03:21 PM »
Aren't I crazy awesome enough? D: Have any of the people you listed CLEARED MYSTIC SQUARE LUNATIC??? :O

...Since I seriously don't know if it was you or Kanako in the channel, I'm rather tired today, so forgive my mispelling of alcohol.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #357 on: May 04, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »
Aren't I crazy awesome enough? D: Have any of the people you listed CLEARED MYSTIC SQUARE LUNATIC??? :O

...Since I seriously don't know if it was you or Kanako in the channel, I'm rather tired today, so forgive my mispelling of alcohol.
You honestly don't know? What the hell, Donut.

It was Kanako Peroxide.

nintendonut888

« Reply #358 on: May 04, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »
Oh. Well, neither of you were in the channel last I checked five minutes ago, so it doesn't really matter.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #359 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:32 AM »
Back from dinner. Don't even get me started on how texan that restaurant was.