Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 63288 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #780 on: May 12, 2009, 09:05:27 PM »
You know, I actually do feel bored enough to draw Tenshi right now. Shame I can't though. Even once I get home, I need a good base...
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #781 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »
You know, I actually do feel bored enough to draw Tenshi right now. Shame I can't though. Even once I get home, I need a good base...

nintendonut888

« Reply #782 on: May 12, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »
>_> I'm too spiteful towards that game.

Also, that Touhou + Vista thread isn't instilling me with confidence.

I use Vista, and the PC-98 games work fine on it, as you have well seen :P

No slowdown? Then again there's more a lot more bullets on lunatic...:P Seriously though, the difference between what may slow down on normal and what slows down on lunatic is a lot. And you certainly can't tell me anything of SA...

I KNOW! You can test LLS lunatic for me. Make sure Yuka's last attack runs at 60 FPS. :D

Back
LLS lunatic is easy shit
Yuka's last attack is at 420 fps tho

In all seriousness, I do wonder if everything will be okay...

I think you'll be fine, kid :P
'sides, would you rather be able to play a few Touhou games then not be able to play any of them at all?
And even if the PC-98 games don't work, then you can fix that later on your BRAND NEW COMPUTER.

Er...if PC-98 doesn't work, it means it won't work on my BRAND NEW COMPUTER. >_>

Then say goodbye to Gengetsu, kid.

:'( Exactly.

Don't worry, I can molest keep her company while you're away.

...>:(

Her wings are so warm~

D: MY WINGS!

My wings now~
Oh, and she's so ticklish~ this will be fun~

There's no rush to get your computer fixed, kid :P

Until my computer unexpectedly dies of course. Then every day will be a living hell as I am torn away from you guys and forced to survive as I once did: Off my supply of console games. >_>
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:50:56 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #783 on: May 12, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »
PC-98 games went 'poof' when my old PC died on me :(

Been too lazy to search them down again.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #784 on: May 12, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »
Huh.

Speaking of CPU's dying, my PC just made strange noises for the first time once I logged in this morning (i.e. now). I'm scared now  ;_;
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

nintendonut888

« Reply #785 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:20 PM »
Eh, I worry too much. It'll probably be fine in the end, but I always worry about everything. :(

So wow. I really did just spend nearly a whole hour around here. Thanks for keeping my sanity (although listening to Touhou music helped). Depending on my mood, I may draw Tenshi later tonight...maybe not.

Easy Mode

« Reply #786 on: May 12, 2009, 09:38:55 PM »
I have a big stupid CORE test to do tomorrow. :c
We're supposed to go to bed early and eat breakfast and all that jazz. It totally sucks.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #787 on: May 12, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »
Will the test involve idiotic questions about bicycles and unre---

wait. Wrong thing altogether. Sorry.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

« Reply #788 on: May 12, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »
One hour later, I'm back! I am so freaking addicted to this place.

On the bus ride home, I thought about drawing Tenshi, how to position her any all that, and remembered that I still cannot draw eyes and am very limited in ways I can draw her. >_<

And I just noticed that all this time my computer specs have been on the tower. I still don't know which if any of these is RAM, but one thing I notice is that it is 2.53 GHz, which actually seems to be more than some of these computers I'm looking at. ???

EDIT: Oh dear, that "512 MB" is my RAM. Compared to all these recommendations of having over 2 GB, it puts things into perspective...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:00:01 PM by nintendonut888 »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #789 on: May 12, 2009, 11:29:37 PM »
Headin' BACK TO SCHOOL in about an hour to attend Senior Celebration, a stupid ceremony wherein we get our activity cords and are recognized for any scholarships we've won. Activity cords, of course, being rewards for what activities you've participated in over the years-- in my case, NHS, IB, maybe AP, and others like Thespian cords, Top Ten cords, Valedictorian and Salutatorian cords, stuff like that. Now I have to go shower and dress up for a patently stupid ceremony. Mrf.

On the plus side, that somewhat suggestive picture I started to draw on the bus of Ruro x Gengetsu is progressing nicely. Only problem: Wings aren't part of the usual human anatomy, which kind of defeats the purpose of drawing nudes to practice. But whatever.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #790 on: May 12, 2009, 11:34:39 PM »
One hour later, I'm back! I am so freaking addicted to this place.

On the bus ride home, I thought about drawing Tenshi, how to position her any all that, and remembered that I still cannot draw eyes and am very limited in ways I can draw her. >_<

And I just noticed that all this time my computer specs have been on the tower. I still don't know which if any of these is RAM, but one thing I notice is that it is 2.53 GHz, which actually seems to be more than some of these computers I'm looking at. ???

EDIT: Oh dear, that "512 MB" is my RAM. Compared to all these recommendations of having over 2 GB, it puts things into perspective...
1.CPU's have other things that matter, such as cache
2.The CPUs on those new computers are probably Dual Cores, which are better
3.I have half of your RAM on the computer I use
3b.Reason I can run Touhou better then you:Graphics Card

nintendonut888

« Reply #791 on: May 12, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »
Would my computer run better if I...cleared my cache?

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #792 on: May 12, 2009, 11:44:31 PM »
...no, not really. Basically, a CPU has cache to store things its going to process, or something like that. I'm pretty sure thats what it does. So anyways, there's more to cache then that, but I really don't feel like explaining, and I don't even know all that much. Basically, more cache=better, although there are other factors.

PS Take a computer course, donut.

PSS:I am starting my Computer Science Final Project soon. It happens to be making a game using this programming language no one has heard of(Turing, only used for teaching Grade 10s in Ontario). Give me ideas.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:46:46 PM by SodiumPeroxide »

Gpop

« Reply #793 on: May 13, 2009, 12:02:36 AM »
Ahahahaha Turing. I remember using that last year. We had to make a slots machine for our final project.

Let me tell you that java is so much better, although requires more code for commands.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #794 on: May 13, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »
...I just played EoSD with the actual CD. It's got Cirno on it!

I did so laughably bad because I was having too much fun teasing the fairies and Meiling. I actually died on Demarcation Easy, but it was fun... Oh god, what's happening to me?

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #795 on: May 13, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »
Ahahahaha Turing. I remember using that last year. We had to make a slots machine for our final project.

Let me tell you that java is so much better, although requires more code for commands.
lolSlotMachine

That was an extra worth 4 bonus for the if statement and loops assignment. Didn't bother doing it though, because you capped at 100%, and I'm assuming I got 100% already. Also, it seemed like a pain in the ass. =3

...I did do the other one, which was Craps. I did it because it was easy, and its a buffer for any stupid mistakes I did. Also, it was fun playing 10000 games of it. Had to put a book onto the corner enter key for most of the period though. =3 Then I just talked to other people. My teacher is a pretty cool guy.

PS:I know Java is better. Turing is a pretty bad language, although its syntax is easy, which makes it easy to use to teach.

nintendonut888

« Reply #796 on: May 13, 2009, 12:20:16 AM »
Whoa, did anyone else see the mod board?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #797 on: May 13, 2009, 12:21:45 AM »
Yeah, it happens sometimes.  We're not really sure why.

nintendonut888

« Reply #798 on: May 13, 2009, 12:23:38 AM »
Nice stuff to read. I can't help but wonder what'd happen if someone else posted there though...

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #799 on: May 13, 2009, 12:23:54 AM »
Whoa, did anyone else see the mod board?
Yeah, it happens sometimes.  We're not really sure why.
Can I has seeing the mod board? =3

...inb4obvanswer

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #800 on: May 13, 2009, 12:27:51 AM »
My guess is that it just happens when something gets updated... I guess I just happened to be faster at getting the screenie to the bug thread this time. But if it's fixed this quickly, then I don't think there's anything to worry about.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #801 on: May 13, 2009, 01:29:52 AM »
PPS:I am starting my Computer Science Final Project soon. It happens to be making a game using this programming language no one has heard of(Turing, only used for teaching Grade 10s in Ontario). Give me ideas.
Fixed. Otherwise, you'd be saying "Post-Script-Script". Which makes absolutely no sense.
<>

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #802 on: May 13, 2009, 01:33:17 AM »
Ram are...cheap. The highest touhou game requisites I see are 256 MB...well you should fill up your ram anyway since it really give a small boost to everything. 2 gb for xp, 4 gb for vista.

It only free up space for your computer. The computer use cache so the website you previously visited can load faster. Unless you have a really small hard drive to need such caring...

Nice stuff to read. I can't help but wonder what'd happen if someone else posted there though...
I posted it once, but after 2 mins I decide that post is not relevant and so I deleted it in time for the place to be locked up again.

Nachtwanderlied

« Reply #803 on: May 13, 2009, 01:37:40 AM »
...no, not really. Basically, a CPU has cache to store things its going to process, or something like that. I'm pretty sure thats what it does. So anyways, there's more to cache then that, but I really don't feel like explaining, and I don't even know all that much. Basically, more cache=better, although there are other factors.

PS Take a computer course, donut.

PSS:I am starting my Computer Science Final Project soon. It happens to be making a game using this programming language no one has heard of(Turing, only used for teaching Grade 10s in Ontario). Give me ideas.

where in canada are you

Gpop

« Reply #804 on: May 13, 2009, 01:41:34 AM »
I'm guessing not too far from Toronto since I had the same CS course here in Oakville.

nintendonut888

« Reply #805 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:55 AM »
Currently searching for Tenshi base. I'd take the ones that look good and post them here for reference, but oh that Pooshlmer and their "OMGUSTEALOURPICDIE" policy...>_>

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #806 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:55 AM »
I'm guessing not too far from Toronto since I had the same CS course here in Oakville.
I'm in Richmond Hill. It's the in the Greater Toronto Area.

nintendonut888

« Reply #807 on: May 13, 2009, 01:55:14 AM »
I'd just edit this in (since god knows my post count needs no more raising), but new page and yeah.

Way too advanced for me, but the design is nice and clear, and I've always liked this picture of her. Since the sword is in the keystone though, I don't know all its colors. Can someone who plays SWR tell me or show me a sprite of her sword?

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #808 on: May 13, 2009, 02:28:11 AM »
Yellow, and orange at the tip?

Though, the rest of the sword in your pic should just be resembling a rainbow.

Regardless...

Maybe she has multiple swords though.
<>

Mizuki-chan

« Reply #809 on: May 13, 2009, 03:03:50 AM »
Facebook -_-

I'm not going to register just for that.
I tried getting picture up from facebook but I couldn't. Any help would be appreciated.