Author Topic: My Precious Thing 2  (Read 7629 times)

Easy Mode

My Precious Thing 2
« on: January 08, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »
CAPHTERS 1 THRU 18

AN: hi im sorrp for nott psotaing sinc lik june btu now i am puadateing?????

XXXXXXXXXXXXtohuouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up the next day in my bed. I walked out of it and put on some sparkle eyeliner, pink eyesharrow, bright-bed lipstick and a long relly kawaii white lolita dress with a blue heart on it and a corset so you could not see my belly. I was wearing a pair of blue and whate stockings with it.

(Da night before Slaves and I rent back to the mansion (geddit mansion koz im kawaii n I like sdm). Huhwaht chased Vac Vaiper away. We flew there on our youkai brooms. Mine was black and the broom-stuff was kawaii-pink. There was lace all over it. Slaves had a green IOSYS boom. We went back to our rooms and we had you-know-what to a Silver Forest song.)

Well anyway I went down to the Grate Hall. There all da walls were painted white and da tables were white too. But you fould see that there was pink pant underneath the white pant. And there were pastors of poser bands everywhere, like Innocent Key and Crows Claw.

?WTF!? I shouted going to sit next to T?enshi Ryuugu and Suwako. T?enshi Ryuugu was wearing twin tails and a school uniform. Suwako was wearing a long kawaii blue frog lolita dress writing that was all lacy and came up to your thighs and black shoes and socks. Desire, Erbubus and Slaves came. We started to talk about who was sexier, miko or Merami or 3L. The girls joined in cause they were bi.

?Those girls are so fucking hot.? Eerebus was saying as suddenly a kawaii old man with a pink beard and everything came. He was the same one who had chassed away Vis Vapier yesterday. He had normal pale skin but he was wearing tan foundation and he had died his hare pink.

???????.HUHWAHHHHHT?1!? we all gasped.

?WTF?? I shouted angrily. ?I thought he was just wearing that to scare Vap CEper!?

?Hello everyone.? he said happily. ?As u can see I gave the room a makeover. Whjat do u fink about it??

Everyone from the poser table in Eieitnee started to cheer. Well we lolitas just looked at each other all disfusted and shook our heads. We couldn?t believe what a poser he was!1.

?BTW you can call me waht.? HE CALLED AS WE LEFT to our classes.

?What a fucking poser!? Slaves shouted angrily as we we to Transfomation. We were holding hands. Desire looked really jealous. I could see him crying uguu in a kawaii way (geddit, way lik Maria) but I didn?t say anything. ?I bet he?s havin a mid-life crisis!? Suwako shouted.

I was so fucking angry.

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
Re: My Precious Thing 2
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 12:54:23 AM »
i have no words

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 01:00:57 AM »
But why is my name misspelled ???

Easy Mode

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 01:06:39 AM »
i have no words
wow wtf is dat a flam??

But why is my name misspelled ???
u hav a lto of nerf tryin to flame da stotry i rember u alwayrs flamin dat shti

w hat ever

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtoptopXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

All day we sat angerly finking about huhwath. We were so fucking pissed off. Well, I had one thing to look forward too- da Silver Forest concert. It had been postphoned, so we could all go.

Anyway, I went to the big youaki room sadly to cut classes. Slaves  was being all secretive.

I asked what it was and she got all mad me and started crying all hot and angsty (rnt sensitve bi girlz so hot).

?No one fucking understands me!1? she shouted angrily as her black hare went in her big pink eyes like Alice in Pearlfect Cherry Blozzom. She was wearing pink poofy paints, awhite button oup shirt and a black tou. (geddit insted of bow koz im kawaii) I was wearing a pink lace frilly top with bows all over it all over it a blak fluffy skirt, black high held platform shoose and a cross necklae. My hair was al up in a messy relly short hare like Chie Satoktonaka in Parthenon 4. (email me if u wana see da pik)

?Accuse me? What about me!? I growled.

?Buy-but-but-? she grunted.

?You fucking bitches and whores!? I moaned.

?No! Wait! It?s not what it fucking looks like!? she shotted.

But it was to late. I knew what I herd. I ran to the bathroom angrily, cring. Slaves banged on the door. I whipped and whepped as my kawai eyeliner streammed down my cheeks and made cool tears down my feces like Murass in the video for Cartpain Murasas Ass Acnkor (slavs that is soo our video!). I TOOOK OUT A CIGARETE END STARTED TO smoke youkai pot.

Suddenly Acisidus came. She had appearated.

?You gave me a fucking shock!? I shouted angrily dropping my poot. ?Wtf do you fink you?re doing in da gurl?s room??

Only it wasn?t just Accisiud. Someone else was with her too! For a second I wanted it 2 b Saps or maybe Slave but it was Huhawaht.

?Hey I need to ask you a question.? he said, pulling out his black wanabe-lolita purse. ?What are u wearing to the concert??

?U no who Slvier Forest r!? I gasped.

?No I just saw there was a concert dat a lot of kawais and desuz were going 2.? He said. ?Anyway Slaves has a surprise for u.?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 01:24:18 AM »
liek OMG i wuz waiten for tihs to com ebcak!11!!!!11!  ne1 hu sez t1hs sux is a perppy loosr m iu rite!?!?!/1??!?!?/!??!

:colonveeplusalpha:
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

communist unity (comm-unity)

• Boss of the Gym
  • 100% salt
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 01:37:00 AM »
my preccius thing 2 fanficton ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

mommi watted. the lates above her blanked and sprinkled out of air. there were ayas in the base.

momii didnt see them but had expected them now for seconds. her warnings to commander tee soo were not listened to and now it was too late.

farr too late for now, anyway

momjji was a SPACE MARINE for a million years. when she was yong she wattched the spessships and she said to mom "i want to be on the ships mommy"

momm said "no you will BE KILL BY AYA"

there was a time when she beleived her. then as she got older she stepped.b ut now in the space staton bass of hte TSO she knew there were ayas

"this is kilga" the raddio crackle "you must fight the ayas!

so momiji got her lasser sword and sliced up the well

"SHES GOING TO KILL US" said the ayas

"i will shoot at her" said the ex-aya and she fired danmaku. momiji super slash attacked at the aya and tried to blow her up. but then the door fell and they were trapped and not able to danmaku

"no i must kill the ayas" mommmji shoutded

the raddio said "no momiji you are the ayas"

and then momiji was a prostitute

Easy Mode

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 01:51:10 AM »
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtohtuuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

All day I wondered what the surprise was. Meanwhile, I pot on a blak lacy jumper, a blak corset with whit lace stuff all over it, an black gothic lolita compact boots. Silver Forest were gong 2 do the concert again, since Vacoupl Capier had taken over the last one. I danmakued my wrists all kawaii like while I grazed 2 Silver Forest in my bedroom all night, feeling excited. Suddenly someone knocked on the door while I was trying on sum pink clothes and grazing to Tsurupettan. I gut all mad and turned it of, but sacredly I hopped inside dat it was Slaves so we could do it again.

?Wut de fucking hell r u doing!? I shouted angrily. It was Tarnce! ?Am i gonna cum rape you or what.? I yelled. I was allowed to say dat because huhwaht had told us all 2 be careful around hem and ryup since he was a tarp.

?No, actshelly (geddit, hell) kan I plz burrow sum condemns.? he growld angrily.

?Yah, so u can fuk ur 40-yr-old businessmun, huh?? I shouted sarkastikally.

?Fuker.? He said, gong away.

Well anyway, I put on some blue eyesharow, black eyeliner, and some pinku lipgloss and white foundation. Then I went. Den I gasped???????????????????????.Royu and Tranc were in da middle of da empty hall, doin it, and kahureism was watching!1

?Oh my god you ludacris idiot!? they both shooted angrily when they saw me. hakureisem ran away crying. Dey got up, though. Normally I wood have ben turned on (I luv cing guyz do it) but both of them were fuking humns.

?WTF is that why u wanted condoms?? I asked sadistically. (c I speld dat)

?Only you wouldn?t give them to me!? Lumpkin shouted angrily.

?Well you shoulda told me.? I replayed.

?You dimwit!.? Ryou began 2 shoot angrily. And then???I took out my hello kitty camera and took a pic of them. U could see that they were naked and everything.

?Well xcuse me!? they both shouted angrily. ?What was dat al about??

?It wuz to blackmail u.? I snarked. ?So now next time you see me doing it with my girldrienf you cant fuking rat me out or I?ll show dis to Hauh what. So fuck off, u bastards!? I started to run. They chased me but I threw my wound at them and dey tripped over it. Well anyway, I went outside and there was Desire, looking extremely fucking hot.

?WTF where?d Slaves?? I asked him.

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 01:54:51 AM »
Lololol best writer ever. You deserve an award hands down!
2lazy2createbettersig

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 02:02:18 AM »
WATIN WIF BAITED BREAF FOUR NEXT UDAPTE!

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 03:25:06 AM »
This thread hurts my brain :<

noodles

• No
  • Don't
    • tumblr
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 04:17:29 AM »
This thread hurts my brain :<
um WOW WTF u must be ILTIRERATE? XD

:3 neway im rly enjoiyng this

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 06:29:36 AM »
There is a distressing lack of Purvis. I am sure this will be addressed in time.

Also there should be a sweary plumber.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 08:04:38 AM »
I'm a youkai, please include me in your story.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 09:17:14 AM »
Crow's Claw gets grouped together with Innocent Key. I am offended.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:39:49 AM »
riyo/tranc otp

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »
gurl

im only fukin dat 40 yr old businessmun if he hawwwwtz

u no

cuz i got standerdz too

:derp:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 12:06:23 AM »
Crow's Claw gets grouped together with Innocent Key. I am offended.
I no man. I mean, it shuda bean Demetori an Innocent Key

JT

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 12:26:12 AM »

Now I'm offended. :(

Also, I like Crow's Claw, but I think they started going way downhill after they took up Touhou music. Compare this to anything they've done in the past two years.

Easy Mode

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 01:01:28 AM »
Demetori was good before their metal got INTENSEEEEE.
I'm a youkai, please include me in your story.
idk ho da fok u r

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtohuhuuouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

?Oh she?s bein a fucking bastard. She told me she wouldn?t cum.? Desire said shaking her hed. ?U wanna cum with me? 2 the concert??

Then?.. she showed me her flying car. I gasped. It was a rainbow car. She said her dogfather Purvi z had given it 2 her. The license plate on the front sed ALWAY5 on it. The one on da back said ?MDOED? on it.

???.I gasped.

We flew to the concert hall. Silver Freitst were there, playing.

Desire and I began 2 make out, dnacing to the muzik. I gapsed, looking at da band.

I almost had an orgasim. Meramipop was so fucking hot! She begin 2 sing ?ケロ⑨destiny? and her sexah beautiful voice began 2 fill the hall. ???.And den, I heard some crrying. I turned and saw Slacves, cryin in a corner.

AN: fuk u ok! u fokng suk. itz nut ma fult if itz speld rong ok koz dat bich slave cuz it fok u prepz!1 woopz soz salve desus 4 da help. btw genshokyo rox hrad!1 I even gut 2 go 2 da kasel wer da sdm use to be! i decid to mak desir e a girl bcuz yurropi is fukkin hotttttt!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtohuhuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later we all went in the skol. Slaves was crying in da common room. ?Slaves are u okay?? I asked in a kawaii voice.

?No I?m not u fuking bitch!? she shouted angrily. She stated to run out of the place in a suicidal way. I stated to cry cuz I was afraid she would commit suicide.

?Its ok Mdode.? said Desu comfortly. ?Ill make her feel better.?

?U mean you?ll go fuck her wont you!? I shouted angrily. Then I ran 2 get Slave. Desire came too.

?Slaves please come!? she began to cry. Tears of pinku came down her pail face. I wuz so turned on cuz I love sensitive bi grlz. (if ur a homophone den fuk of!)

And then??????????.. we herd sum footsteps! Desire got out her pink invincibility coke. We both gut under it. We saw the janitor Iryan there, shouting angrily with a flashlight in his hand.

?WHOSE THERE!? he shouted angrily. We saw SANnnA come. He went unda da invisibility cloke and started to meow loudly.

?IS ANY1 THERE!? yelled Irayn.

?No fuck u you humun little poser sun of a fukcing bich!? Desire said under her breast in a disgusted way.

?EXCUS ME! EXCUS ME WHO SED DAT!? yelled Irrayn. Den he heard SaNNAS meow. ?SAnnA is der any1 unda da cloak!? he asked. ANAS nodded. And then?????????.Desire frenched me! She did it jus as????????.. Irayan was taking of da cloak!1

?WHAT DA-? he yelled but it was 2 late cuz now we were ruining away frum him. And den we saw Slaves crying n bustin in2 tearz and making her rists kawaii outside of da school.

?Slaves!? I cried. ?R u okay??

?I guess though.? Desire weeped. We went back to our pinku futons frenching each other. Slaves and I decided to watch da Maikaze Tohup ANime (c isnt da kawaii) on the desu pink tatami together. As I wuz about 2 put in the video, my eyes rolled up and suddenly I had a vision of something that was happening now. There was a knok on the door and JT and da Matsuri of Magikku walked into the school!1

PC

• riot pls nerf trondamere
  • poultry shout too strong
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 01:03:31 AM »
oh gawds it getz more unreadable bettah so much each time, yo

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 01:10:04 AM »
There is a distressing lack of Purvis. I am sure this will be addressed in time.

Also there should be a sweary plumber.

lololo a plumber wud mak thiz teh bestest story on the entire internetz.
2lazy2createbettersig

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 01:50:16 AM »

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 05:46:53 AM »
I guess I'm obligated to post here.
Who is going to be the equivalent of My Immortal's pointless cameo of Marty McFly?

Easy Mode

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 06:34:00 AM »
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtohtuohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

All day everyone talked about the Matsuri of Majikeu. Well anyway, I woke up the next day. I was in my futon so I opened the door. I was wearing pink lacey fluffy pajamas. Then I gasped.

Standing in front of me where??????. P?c, Desire, Croww, Slaves, Kanankao and Suwako!

I opened my sapphire eyes. Suwako was wearing a loose white lace top with pictures of pink frogs all over it. Under that she wart a blue poofy skirt wit lace on it and black gothic lolita platfroms that was attached to the top. Slaes was wearing a pink jsk and whitw socka and a shoe. She looked just likee ZUN, and almost as fucking sexy. Desire looked like Aegis. P?c was wearing a kawaii black poofy gothic lolita angelic prett dress that she had ripped so it showed of all her clearage with a white apron that said ?bich? and other swear words and Silver Forest on it kind of like one dress I had seen miko wear once. Kawaiirour (who is Ruro) was there too. She was weaving a fluffy gothic lolita pinku dress with frilly stuff all over it and a lace-up top thing and black bow covred boots. So were Foreza and Edditle. It turns out that Kawairuro, Croww, Rofeza and Edddibl?s dad was a yoaki. He committed kawaii suicide by bombing his rists wid the x key. He had raped them and stuff before too. They all got so loli that they became kawaii and converted to Byakruenism.

?OMFG? I yielded as I jumped up. ?Why the fuck are u all here??

?Moded something is really fucked up.? Salves said.

?OK but I need to put my fucking clothes on first.? I shouted angrily.

?It?s all right. We have to go now and you look kawaii anyway. Your so fucking beautiful.? Slaces said in a sexy voice.

?Oh all right.? I said smiling. ?But you have to tell me why your being all erective.?

?I will I will.? she said.

So I just put on some black eyeliner, pink sparkle lipstick and blue eyeshadow and white foundation. Then I came. We all went outside the Great Hal and looked in from a widow. A fucking fat humin called Leetty from Eienetei was standing next to us. He was wearing a fat purple mini and a Crows Claw t-shirt so we put up our middle fingers at him. Inside the Great Hall we could see Huhawahy. Hedcarb was there shouting at huhawuah. Kilgayaman was there too.

?THIS CANNOT BE!? she shouted angrily. ?THE SCHOOL MUST BE CLOSED!?

?THE BARK LORD IS PLANNING TO KILL THE STUDENTS!? yelled Kiallgjamaan.

?YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE THE PRINCIPAL ANY LONGER!? yelled Hedacarp. ?YOU ARE TOO OLD AND YOUR ALZHEIMERS IS DANGEROUS! YOU MUST RETRY OR VAP CAPOIER WILL KILL YOUR STUDENTS!?

?Very well.? Huhawhat said angrily. ?Butt we cannot do this. We can?t close the school. There is only one person who is capable of killing Cat Viper and she is in the school. And her name is Mode Yu?ki Koishi Shameimaru ARM?????????????????????????...?

???I gasped.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:55:01 AM by Modetryoshka »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 08:10:42 AM »
due to POPLARZ DIMANDO

i present

my parshious theeng 2

reading:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Easy Mode

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
due to POPLARZ DIMANDO

i present

my parshious theeng 2

reading:

ths is vvvery grop

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 09:39:02 AM »
We saw the janitor Iryan there, shouting angrily with a flashlight in his hand.
:o
Am I a kool kid nao?

He committed kawaii suicide by bombing his rists wid the x key. He had raped them and stuff before too. They all got so loli that they became kawaii and converted to Byakruenism.
* Iryan falls off his chair.
:]
Can't... breathe...

my parshious theeng 2

reading:
:getdown:

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

noodles

• No
  • Don't
    • tumblr
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 10:03:43 AM »
needs even more attention to clothing detail

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »
I guess I'm obligated to post here.
Who is going to be the equivalent of My Immortal's pointless cameo of Marty McFly?
Slightly oversized vertically.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 11:18:04 AM »
You have no idea how hard it is to panhandle a flying car. You little bastards better not wrap it around a telephone pole.