Author Topic: RAN RAN RU!!!!  (Read 19306 times)

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
RAN RAN RU!!!!
« on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

A lot of people seem to RAAAAAGGGGEEE over this but I personally think it's actually the best remix of "What if she was U.N. Owen" by far. Not even the same mix without Donarudo is the same thing. Am I alone?
rofl bye

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
Re: RAN RAN RU!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »
Probably.
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
I guess most people rage because those non-touhou knowers think UN Owen is just some made up song from some anime/music (like the endless Kirby remixes) and then when they hear as with Flandre they go like: 'Hey that is the mc rolled so' *shot*

Else for me, I don't much care. I thought it was quite funny they made those remixes.

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 08:38:22 PM »
I don't understand how people could be so stupid as to think that it was original in MC'roll
Since the other songs in it are obviously not. Oh well 98% of the internet is retarded.

Fun when it started but soon went the way my rick'rolling.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 08:40:04 PM by Cadmas »

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »
i once found a stupid comment on youtube:
MC?Roll and U.N.Owen was her are the best song of the world

at least i think it was like this...

Mima

• Permabanned
  • By Benny1
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »
One of the worst, unfunny things to appear in the fandom, not as bad as yukkuris though.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »
Why you do this thing

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »
I think he just wanted to post a picture of a very pale Flandre.

Tengukami

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Drake

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Most people think McRoll is the original song. When there's the song or remixes, people tend to think that it came from McRoll. To have something so ridiculous take over a good song completely is a bit more than people can stand. You'd think that people would have some common sense and find the original song for it, but no. This is why it bugs me; it's more laziness than it is stupidity.

The actual song isn't bad, but I really don't like the Ronald version. There are much better ones out there.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »
I was actually trying to find the one where Donarudo is on the mirror and his reflection is Flan, but couldn't so I chose any random pic for the link.

I know how this might be hard to believe but what I said in OP is actually true. I do sincerely believe it's the best UNOwen remix out there. I feel that others, I dunno don't capture the intensity or that feeling of wanton destruction. They either go like the IOSYS version which is simply "WAT?" or go too dark and heavy and lose the childish and silly, almost innocent, behaviour of Flan
rofl bye

Tengukami

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 09:48:14 PM »
Clearly, you've never seen the Tuxedo Mask version.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 10:02:03 PM »
Nah, that fails u.u. I do like the hand drawn pics, though
rofl bye

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 10:27:43 PM »
personally, i couldn't care less about the Ronald Touhou Remixes. hell. i could go as far as saying its a good thing. Touhou getting more exposure.

if that Ronald UN Owen remix never existed. i would've never even heard about Touhou. 'nuff said

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »
Troll Topic/10

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »
U.N. Owen is rather over-rated dontcha think? And those Ronald whatever remixes only succeed in making me hungry.

Also that pic reminds me something from the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 05:54:56 AM »
Tom & Jerry remix version of UN Owen is funny. Because it is two epic things combined in one.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 10:42:20 PM »
U.N. Owen is rather over-rated dontcha think?

Also that pic reminds me something from the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Perhaps. But it IS an amazing song I just think that most remixes are kinda... meh.

As for Nightmare Before Christmas: Guess it's double win then. She'd feel quite at home in Halloween town. That movie is awesome.
rofl bye

Drake

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »
rofl bye

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »
I personally don't care for any Remilia/Flandre remix in general.  'Though I did laugh for a couple seconds at this version of Donarudo.

Warning:  WoW Idiots.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
DEATH OF WARCRAFT! NUUUUUU!!!!
TAKE IT AWAY!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!
rofl bye

Tengukami

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 08:10:12 PM »
Yes it does. Try watching it with the sound on.
Lol. Yah, I did. Still loses, sorry.
rofl bye

Tengukami

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »
Yes it does. Try watching it with the sound on.
Lol. Yah, I did. Still loses, sorry.

Now I'm convinced this is a troll thread.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »
Nah, I really like that song and actually have it on one of my MP3's playlists, actually listening to it every once in a while. With the version Drake posted. I dunno. It's good and all but because of the piano, when it gets out of tone it actually pierces my ears. The association with "ERROR! ERROR!!" is much more immediate while with Donarudo the whole thing already is supposed to be kinda off so whatever parts might have that problem end up fitting.
rofl bye

Tengukami

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »
Fair enough. I still think you're nuts but my own tastes are vastly different than that of my friends so I'm not in a position to say either way.

Easy Mode

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 08:44:43 PM »
In all honesty, I love it. Well, the video with Flandre in it, more.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »
Fair enough. I still think you're nuts but my own tastes are vastly different than that of my friends

That's a definite. But if it makes you feel better I am OVERJOYED by the realisation that no one ever made a "Border of Big Mac" remix.
rofl bye