Author Topic: Edible, it's time to troll Donut!  (Read 56447 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: Edible, it's time to D-Dive
« Reply #390 on: June 12, 2009, 03:29:57 AM »
Hmmm...

Kind of a random tangent here, but... If Ruro and me are the same person, does this mean that her harem is also my harem?

* E-mouse molests Theorist
There was something here once. Wonder what...

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #391 on: June 12, 2009, 03:32:07 AM »
Marisa has finally revealed her identity as a trap! Look at how affectionate she is towards Reimu!
Spoiler:
Oh god please forgive me

What the hell has happened to me...? 2LC of PoDD normal with Marisa. But you know what is AWESOME? From the second part of the ending on, I more or less understood the entire ending. It's not exact, but here's the gist of it:

Marisa: Yo yo yo, I've come to chill with mah main mad miko!

Reimu: Wassu-WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Marisa: This? This be mah new homey. I got her off some red chick. She's the rad rocket Mimi, ICBM mothafucka.

Reimu: Rocket? That ain't part of mah vocab. Give me the 411 on this shit.

Marisa: I ain't got the slightest clue either, chill man. ...BUT ISN'T IT THE CUTEST THING YOU EVER SAW? SO KAWAII DESU NE! ^________________^

Reimu: I guess...maybe...?

Mimi: KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN <3

HAPPY END

Congratulations, you've just spurred on a new phase of gangsta Utsuho.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:15:07 AM by Hotaruro Tomoe »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #392 on: June 12, 2009, 03:36:12 AM »
Marisasrocket.png

My god...

That thing is huge...

And she's ri

*user was Master Sparked for intended comment

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #393 on: June 12, 2009, 04:08:31 AM »

WaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWHAT? Mimi-chan can TALK?

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #394 on: June 12, 2009, 04:26:29 AM »
So...if I understand this correctly.

When Reimu got Ruukuto, Marisa got Mimi-chan? That's what I managed to get from this.

nintendonut888

« Reply #395 on: June 12, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »
Who gets what depends on who you use. I assume everyone else gets something too, but the only ones who I can tell what they get are Kana (she gets to haunt Reimu's shrine) and Rikako (gets her own lab).
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #396 on: June 12, 2009, 05:08:42 AM »
Kana (she gets to haunt Reimu's shrine)

...I demand a doujin (or, at the very least, a fanfic) where this happens.

Damnit stop thinking my thoughts.

Actually, this time you did not, since I had this idea this a year ago. :P

Great minds etc~

Also, Shiki only let you win~  Just saying, is all.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:18:09 AM by N.Theorist »
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

« Reply #397 on: June 12, 2009, 05:45:13 AM »
You're right, she did. Her AI crapped out, I told you that. I assume you're gonna say that Remilia GAVE me that lunatic 1cc next.

I just want to clarify, gangsta aside, that's pretty much what they said in the ending. The truly fun part about learning a language is being able to translate things with no help. =D

Moerin

« Reply #398 on: June 12, 2009, 05:47:09 AM »
I assume you're gonna say that Remilia GAVE me that lunatic 1cc next.

Oh no, you beat her fair and square.  In fact it was an utter kerbstomp.  Not only that, but Remilia died from how incredibly harsh the beating you gave her was.

...And then I was happy~

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #399 on: June 12, 2009, 06:20:32 AM »
Alright... I've picked up playing the Touhou games again and am playing LLS Normal. And sweet merciful shit I have rusted horrendously. Then again i'm only saying that 'cause I died on stage 3. :x That, compounded with the fact it's been QUITE a while since i've last played a Touhou game and i'm using the normal amount of lives, so. Yeah. :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #400 on: June 12, 2009, 06:28:56 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beaXQYxCgdw&feature=related

Posting since this makes emo's look funny.

nintendonut888

« Reply #401 on: June 12, 2009, 06:41:16 AM »
Alright... I've picked up playing the Touhou games again and am playing LLS Normal. And sweet merciful shit I have rusted horrendously. Then again i'm only saying that 'cause I died on stage 3. :x That, compounded with the fact it's been QUITE a while since i've last played a Touhou game and i'm using the normal amount of lives, so. Yeah. :V

Well, since you ARE in the presence of a FABULOUSLY good player like me, I can help you in any place you need. =D

Also, guess what we're having in place of a cake for my sister's birthday tomorrow?

STRAWBERRY PIE.

Dragoshi

« Reply #402 on: June 12, 2009, 06:43:43 AM »
Well, I think that slowly but surely, i'm regaining my old skill. I've made it up to Elly at full power with 4 lives and no bombs (didn't want to deal with the red-eyed thingers.) and i'm JUST about to start fighting her. Game's on pause so yeah.

EDIT: Just beat her. Now down to two lives and a single bomb. Prolly' would've been three if I hadn't accidentally crashed into her scythe once.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 06:47:36 AM by Dragoshi »

nintendonut888

« Reply #403 on: June 12, 2009, 06:49:16 AM »
Elly's scythe is notorious for causing rage deaths, but it's only a nuisance if you know how to deal with it. Since it's aimed at your position, misdirect or get out of the way at the sound cue.

Also, stage 4 is almost entirely streaming, so do that. Just bomb on the midbosses BTW.

Dragoshi

« Reply #404 on: June 12, 2009, 06:53:59 AM »
Okay. Made it to Marisa. ...With one life. ...and one bomb. Something tells me i'm not gonna make it. :x

EDIT: Yeah, didn't make it. Bought Marisa down to three quarters of her health before I got blindsided by one of her shots.

EDIT2: Okay, i'm back at Elly in somewhat better (5 lives, 1 bomb) condition. Gonna try and not run into her scythe this time. :V
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:42:58 AM by Dragoshi »

nintendonut888

« Reply #405 on: June 12, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »
Huh...this is weird. It's Friday...but I'm not at school.

Weiiiiiiiiird.

More weird is that I DREAMT about the last day of school, except it was much more fanfiric...with a lot more freaky critters invading my house (a hissing crab, a purple lizard AND HER CHILDREN, etc.).

I'm bored already. :<

Dragoshi

« Reply #406 on: June 12, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »
...That is pretty crazy. I guess.

In any case, I kinda crashed and burned on that last attempt and died hilariously in stage 4 near the end. Will prolly' get around to playing s'more eventually.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #407 on: June 12, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »
So, I can reliably get to stage 5 in Subterranean Animism (on Easy. Shut up, I know I suck). =]

And holy cock, stage five can go drown itself in a sink. =[

Moerin

« Reply #408 on: June 12, 2009, 07:06:08 PM »
I always wonder why everyone finds stage 5 of SA so difficult... It's little more than a trick stage that's actually very easy once you figure it out~

I always found stage 3 to be a lot more difficult, anyway.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #409 on: June 12, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »
I don't even know what SA stage 5 looks like on easy, because I haven't played SA on easy for about 9 months. >_> If it's anything like lunatic though, the trick to the first half of the stage is to kill the blue bullet spammers ASAP to minimize the bullets you have to dodge.

I always wonder why everyone finds stage 5 of SA so difficult... It's little more than a trick stage that's actually very easy once you figure it out~

I always found stage 3 to be a lot more difficult, anyway.

Is that so~? Then surely you can beat it on lunatic no deaths? 8D

Translated: No u, it's a nightmare from when midboss Orin shows up on. The easy streaming (with Reimu A at least) part is just a reprieve to make Orin possible.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #410 on: June 12, 2009, 07:15:09 PM »
I clearly do not know the trick. =[

The first half isn't so bad, though I have a high probability of slipping up once. Midboss Orin is irritating, but I can usually see her off with a minimum of tragedy, and usually get at least two of the three precious life bits she drops.

But afterwards, Christ. =|

And yeah, Stage 3 flummoxed me a lot. And I still tend to have a shameful death often enough. But I can usually get through it alright. Also SA's stage three is probably my favorite in the whole series that I've seen thus far, so I can't stay mad at it.

nintendonut888

« Reply #411 on: June 12, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=3587

You guys just inspired me to do this. I went through all of stage 3 with only one death (the freaking fun laser spam at the end ALWAYS trips me up, I've only beaten it two or three times), but also a perfect Yugi fight. Considering I COMPLETELY screw up the easy way to do the first half but somehow survive anyway, it can't even help you by showing how to completely trivialize the first half of the stage. :(

A tip for stage 3 though: Yugi's laser spam attacks can be made a LOT easier if you destroy as many lasers as possible. The optimal way to do this (with Reimu A at least) is to start at one side of the familiars and work your way to center. Also, the lasers will always go in the same direction, so once you memorize the pattern it's much easier to survive these.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #412 on: June 12, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »
Jesus christ, that hurt my Easy-playin' no-reflexes soul to watch. =|

Well done. Well done indeed. Extra Credit for not bombing.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #413 on: June 12, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »
So I cleared PCB Extra last night after a little effort, then threw myself at Phantasm for a while before finally giving up and going to bed.

I get up today, I run out of immediate stuff I'm interested in doing, and I fire it up to try again.

I beat Yukari on my first try.

This pleases me!

I should probably move on to clearing a fourth Extra... well, that'd only be Flandre at this point, wow - but I should find that app to force 60 FPS in the Touhou games. PCB and IN run fine, but EoSD and MoF run at 50 FPS due to some laptop monitor/video card shenanigans, which somewhat diminishes the SUCCESS.

Or I could keep it to keep things easier, since my main goal here is earning the clear dialog myself anyway... speaking of which, maybe I should clear the Extras I've already managed with the other characters, too.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #414 on: June 12, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »
I beat Yukari on my first try.

Respek, me brejen!

Moerin

« Reply #415 on: June 12, 2009, 08:27:30 PM »
I've never lost to Yukari, not even once~

Of course, this is because I've never gotten to Yukari before... I can only just barely get to Yuyuko.  On easy.  And I still get horribly violated by her.

God, I suck at danmaku.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #416 on: June 12, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
I don't think I've ever reached Extra Stages (Save for IN which strangely had the Extra Stage aleady unlocked for me). I can, at best, beat a Touhou game on normal but I lose a fair amount of lives/continues before I finish the game. If I probably tried hard enough, I MIGHT get better at it, I guess.

Eh, although I did give in to a sudden urge to play HRtP, this time I went for Sariel (I still say Konngara's fairly attractive). Elis gave me some distinct Marx/Nightmare vibes due to her near constant teleporting and shit. I really only went the Makai Heaven route because I heard some one say Sariel had a creepy final form...I was deeply disappointed...ah well at least I beat it again.

Spoiler:
I got the Bad Ending

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #417 on: June 12, 2009, 08:41:19 PM »
No worries, it took me about two weeks of constant practice, replay abuse, and outside advice to 1CC PCB Easy. It's entirely understandable to have trouble with that for a while, and I think it's an excellent introductory difficulty - not brutal, but a solid challenge, unlike much of IN Easy. (Wriggle shooting one set of bullets rather than three? Come ON!)

Moerin

« Reply #418 on: June 12, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »
Wriggle could've beaten all of the player characters with relative ease, she just chose not to.  Remember that.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #419 on: June 12, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »
Wriggle VS Mokou:

Mokou used Flying Phoenix!

It was super effective!

Wriggle died. Isn't it sad? ;_;

And Purvis, if it makes you feel better, I SUCK at stage 5. At least a little bit of it can be attributed to it slowing my game down and causing control lag, but that doesn't change the fact that I suck at it. ;_; It took me 20 minutes of playing just now to reach Orin with only one (admittingly avoidable) death.