Author Topic: Everything inspired by Touhou  (Read 27007 times)

Re: Everything inspired by Touhou
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »
her score still sucks for a 4th stage. I bet she continued!

Her score ends with a "0". In the older touhou games (EoSD,PCB,IN), every time you continue you gain 1 point, so you can tell how many times a person continued by looking at thier score. Thus she didn't continue at all.

Quintafeira12

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »
hold on wait.. I can plug a ps3 controller into my pc's usb and it'll recognize it?

You'll need to install a driver and reboot your computer first. I just googled "SIXAXIS Driver" and one came up. Otherwise, the only thing that'll happen is your controller getting recharged. I also use a program called Xpadder to be able to change the controller settings at will and play virtually any game with it that doesn't require a mouse. Touhou didn't require this program though, it just asumed it was a joystick.

Her score ends with a "0". In the older touhou games (EoSD,PCB,IN), every time you continue you gain 1 point, so you can tell how many times a person continued by looking at thier score. Thus she didn't continue at all.

You're right! I have to withdrawl my assumption then. This makes her score awesome instead. I mean, its not everyday that you see someone be able to evade shooting and grazing and pretty much anything including end stage bonuses to the point of reaching the 4th stage with that score.

Either that, or she's playing the non existant "Touhou Parody" Fan Hack.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 01:33:39 PM by Quintafeira12 »

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 03:23:05 PM »

Or perhaps she continued 10 times.

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 03:27:19 PM »
Or perhaps she continued 10 times.
Except her score ends with two zeros :V

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 05:24:09 PM »
I could counter with "Well, then she continued 100 times", but this would be way too unrealistic.

Quintafeira12

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »
I could counter with "Well, then she continued 100 times", but this would be way too unrealistic.

She has NO TIME!
Meaning she has all the time in the world to waste!

therefore, she can continue any number of times she wants without the " "Real" Fission Mailed" condition ocurred (the night ending), even 857200 times if we can be pushy about this.

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 11:06:57 PM »
I dunno if you noticed the REAL problem here, the fact that North and South on that windvane are reversed.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 12:14:14 AM »
I considered that and assumed that something in the game was worth at least 10 points and therefore could round it out.

Zetzumarshen

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 08:15:02 AM »
If you continue more than 9 times, the counter will still says 9.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 08:23:05 AM »
If you continue more than 9 times, the counter will still says 9.
If it's Touhou.

Clearly that's ef - a tale of memories starring Akira Kogami.