Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 55390 times)

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #960 on: June 05, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »
Considering that Hotaru's ability is to destroy the world, uniting with Ryougi would leave the universe a burnt, lifeless cinder in the void of space.

I totally approve!

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #961 on: June 05, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »
I approve of Ruro's new image.

Saturn is love~  Ymm ryem Hotaruro Tomoe, Cumtean uv Cemahla!

All hail Hotaruro Tomoe, Soldier of Silence.

Did I get it? :D

Yep... Good job.  I should probably start looking for a new cipher now, this one's been cracked too easily.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:04:36 PM by N.Theorist »
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #962 on: June 05, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »
AHHHHHHHH! >_<

So the big long senior assembly lasted for an hour and a half, throwing off the schedule for the rest of the day. This didn't affect much, but remember how I had a chemistry test? This made it so I had about 55 minutes to do four pages of problems that take a while. I had to stay after the bell rang and rushed to finish it, and so I didn't have time to check my answers, and I made it three minutes before the bus came...so NOW I'm stressed over whether or not I did well because after that is the final that has a lot of my grade on the line and if I don't do well on THAT I'll screw up my straight A scheme! D: D: D:

...BLEGH.

*collapses*

EDIT: Also I never know where Ruro's names come from unless it's Touhou-related.

PHILISTINE

I SHALL BRING THE SILENCE TO YOUR FRONT DOORSTEP

...?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:04:32 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

« Reply #963 on: June 05, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »
Donut... Go watch Sailor Moon.

Not just because you'll find out where Ruro's name came from around halfway through season three, but because you should just watch it.  Right now, in fact.  Drop everything you're doing and go watch it.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #964 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »
EDIT: Also I never know where Ruro's names come from unless it's Touhou-related.

PHILISTINE

I SHALL BRING THE SILENCE TO YOUR FRONT DOORSTEP

...?

...uhh. What do you want on your tombstone, donut. No I don't mean tombstone as in the pizza. I mean, like. Your grave. 'Cause I don't think i'll make it in time to stop her. :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

« Reply #965 on: June 05, 2009, 11:33:19 PM »
Donut... Go watch Sailor Moon.

Not just because you'll find out where Ruro's name came from around halfway through season three, but because you should just watch it.  Right now, in fact.  Drop everything you're doing and go watch it.

Dunt wanna. D: Watching series that are several seasons long has inherent flaws. What if you can't find all the episodes? What if you get tired of them, take a break, and stop watching them? And if you did that, would you start from where you left off or start from the very beginning in a futile attempt to reach where you were? If I'm to watch it, you need to give me quite a good reason.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

« Reply #966 on: June 05, 2009, 11:36:25 PM »
Cute girls in miniskirts.  That a good enough reason?

Most likely not, but hey, at least I tried.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Gpop

« Reply #967 on: June 05, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »

The girls in Sailor are unattractive right now =/

nintendonut888

« Reply #968 on: June 05, 2009, 11:39:44 PM »

Teh Donut is not affected by miniskirts. Truth be told, they're more of a turn off.  :-\

Easy Mode

« Reply #969 on: June 05, 2009, 11:40:27 PM »
I have my Sailor Moon clock still.
It would play the theme song, then stop and say "Good morning!". The hands of the clock fell off... SO you could never tell what time it was...

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #970 on: June 06, 2009, 12:39:59 AM »
What's with the lack of abuse in this thread? bring Tenshi and Yuka!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:42:07 AM by Nuclear Fairy »
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Gpop

« Reply #971 on: June 06, 2009, 12:40:46 AM »
What with the lack of abuse in this thread? bring Tenshi and Yuka!

Well I'm done with Pedo.

I don't know who's next though, although my eyes are on Ghaleon...

Easy Mode

« Reply #972 on: June 06, 2009, 12:42:01 AM »
my eyes are on Ghaleon...
Gah! Why isn't he banned yet?! Or at least probated?
I know I'm not the one annoyed by him. Where did he even come from, anyway?

Gpop

« Reply #973 on: June 06, 2009, 12:44:14 AM »

I dunno and I don't care.

Oh, and mode, I GOT 3DCG TO WORK WITH MODS WOO!

Koishi <3 <3 <3.

nintendonut888

« Reply #974 on: June 06, 2009, 12:44:33 AM »

What's your deal? A new forum member posts a lot and you immediately want him banned? If bans were like that, Pedonymous would be permabanned upon registration.

Easy Mode

« Reply #975 on: June 06, 2009, 12:46:39 AM »
What's your deal? A new forum member posts a lot and you immediately want him banned? If bans were like that, Pedonymous would be permabanned upon registration.
Oh, no. It's not an issue with how much he posts. If that was the case, I would be outta here. It's more so about his double posting every five seconds. Jesus christ, I've seen him quadruple post in another thread.

Edit: @Gpop
You've gotta be careful about what you put in there. A lot of times, especially the mods that replace they blue guy, if you have more than one, hey become incompatible and blow up your game. I have a lovely folder of man mods, if you want 'em. No more blue dude.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:50:07 AM by Yandere Mode »

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #976 on: June 06, 2009, 12:49:05 AM »
Guys don't be sad to the new member well I am pretty new myself but i stalk read every forum post you guys put in and I only posted 71 posts and I was when the new forum was made

Oh, no. It's not an issue with how much he posts. If that was the case, I would be outta here. It's more so about his double posting every five seconds. Jesus christ, I've seen him quadruple post in another thread.

Who are you talking about Pedo or Ghaleon because Pedo did quadruple as well
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:51:09 AM by Nuclear Fairy »
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Gpop

« Reply #977 on: June 06, 2009, 12:52:42 AM »

I don't think you knew Pedo post in the old forums.

Heck, look at this thread:
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=299.0

He fucking quad posted there =/.

Easy Mode

« Reply #978 on: June 06, 2009, 12:55:02 AM »
Holy shit. o_o
I may post 24/7, but at least I have the decency to edit.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #979 on: June 06, 2009, 12:58:52 AM »
I'm pretty sure Ghaleon also quad-posted somewhere.

Easy Mode

« Reply #980 on: June 06, 2009, 01:00:31 AM »
That's what I was saying. Dead on.

nintendonut888

« Reply #981 on: June 06, 2009, 01:05:04 AM »
Hmm...you know what? You're right! BAN GHALEON NOW! IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

Or...

Hey Ghaleon! Just so you know, double posting or more is generally looked down upon in these forums. There exists an edit function where you can edit stuff into your old post. The forum still says "new" if your old post is still there but you edited it, so unless someone posts after you make your edit you should not worry about what you're saying being overlooked.

Your choice Easy Mode.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #982 on: June 06, 2009, 01:06:27 AM »
Why don't we play 'Find the quadruple-post game'? and the winner gets to be the sadist? (or masochist if he or she wants to)

Edit: ha! i edited instead of double posting wait yandere already posted after me which i could of posted but i didn't
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:09:43 AM by Nuclear Fairy »

Easy Mode

« Reply #983 on: June 06, 2009, 01:07:28 AM »
Well, I sure do hope he sees that, then. I wouldn't be as miffed if it wasn't for the fact that he does it CONSTANTLY.
I'm sure he's gotten a heads-up from someone else.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #984 on: June 06, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »
Who cares it only one post apart
Anyway i can't believe i started all of this by saying that the thread needed more abuse.... guess there is such thing as butterfly effect

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #985 on: June 06, 2009, 01:15:06 AM »
I post more than you post than I post about posting

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Easy Mode

« Reply #986 on: June 06, 2009, 01:15:30 AM »
I post more than you post than I post about posting
K.

Gpop

« Reply #987 on: June 06, 2009, 01:16:49 AM »
Not finding quad posts (yet), but I'm finding a shit-load of double-posts.

Oh and Mode, eh...do you have anything to get rid of the censored crap? I don't want to get rid of XP. Also, maybe just a normal man (not that I care, but I don't want it to bother me while I do stuff with Koishi).

Easy Mode

« Reply #988 on: June 06, 2009, 01:18:38 AM »
Not finding quad posts (yet), but I'm finding a shit-load of double-posts.

Oh and Mode, eh...do you have anything to get rid of the censored crap? I don't want to get rid of XP. Also, maybe just a normal man (not that I care, but I don't want it to bother me while I do stuff with Koishi).
Actually, I have an uncensor-patch. Textured and everything. I'll send both the patch and the man mods to you.
It's mediafire, is that alright?

Gpop

« Reply #989 on: June 06, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »
Actually, I have an uncensor-patch. Textured and everything. I'll send both the patch and the man mods to you.
It's mediafire, is that alright?

Perfect.

Also, I found something CLOSE to a quad post. Triple post, but Kanako gotta go ruin it =(
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=40.msg20246#msg20246

EDIT: Oh shit more!
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=302.msg18291#msg18291
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:23:42 AM by Gpop »