Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56367 times)

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2009, 07:26:15 PM »
Donut is not one of us.  He must pay The Price.  You know what to do.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #901 on: June 04, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
There's a difference between being bad at a game and not liking it. Ruro-senpai, please explain how you're supposed to dodge solid walls of danmaku, and how you're supposed to increase your chances of hitting the computer.

Seriously. I dunt like the games because they're inherently flawed in terms of story mode.

Also, I aim dodgeballs "Youmu's second non-spell card" style. It's infinitely more effective than Icicle Fall easy.

And on another note, I feel like those geeks that make jokes like "cooler than a Bose-Einsteinian Condensate," except with Touhou. Now that I think about it, I actually get that joke. V_V
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 07:59:23 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #902 on: June 04, 2009, 10:56:40 PM »
I'm RAGING at JAVA.
Seriously, I've revised my code over 9000 times and IT STILL FAILS AT ONE POINT.

nintendonut888

« Reply #903 on: June 04, 2009, 11:03:51 PM »
So today those rednecks in my ecology class got into a fight and started throwing erasers at each other from across the room (our teacher was in another room giving us a sort of final one by one), and eventually moving up to traffic cones...this was all supplementing their usual annoying voice, desk pushing, and the like. I'm amazed they didn't drag a portable toilet into the room and tip it over. >_>

And wow, I have one week of school left. Today was the senior's last days, and tomorrow they're doing the whole assembly thing and leaving.

Also, what's with Drake's position?

What about it?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 11:43:38 PM by Rurogi Shiki »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #904 on: June 04, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »
There's a difference between being bad at a game and not liking it. Ruro-senpai, please explain how you're supposed to dodge solid walls of danmaku, and how you're supposed to increase your chances of hitting the computer.

Seriously. I dunt like the games because they're inherently flawed in terms of story mode.

Don't play on Lunatic, silly Too late. :(

No, I kid. Solid walls of danmaku have their ways out. They really do. And if all fails, bomb. (Wait, isn't that only on PoDD? Sorry.) Well, I get around that by conserving my lives. Whenever I can, I save my lives precisely so I can sacrifice them later. I don't think it's viable to walk away from PoFV without having been hit, so that helps. And I fire 2 and 3-level shots, not usually a 4-level, since those drain your gauge like crazy.

And no, story mode is not "flawed", it's just different. I think we have established that what is hard for you is laughably easy for me, and vice versa (oh god especially vice versa) :P

As for me, I got the Megamari English patch installed and now I just beat Yuyuko, after beating Reimu and Sakuya in that order. For reference.

Marisa:
- Reimu = Yin-Yang Strike (obtained)
- Sakuya = Thousand Knives (obtained)
- Yuyuko = Butterfly Stream (RIGHT ABOUT to get, literally, the game is paused upstairs on my laptop)
- Remilia = Red Magic (will obtain) (oh god the Remilia fight I am not looking foward to)

Alice:
- Cirno = White Rose Cluster (will obtain) (oh lol at the name)
- Eirin = Force Crisis (will obtain) (this is such a pain to aim, though Eientei stage is damn fun)
- Youmu = Rolling Slash (will obtain) (I never beat Youmu before I got the patch, not looking foward to that fight, stage is difficult for me)
- Reisen = Mental Sacrifice (will obtain) (the only reason I'm giving this to Alice is so that she can get Slightly Awesome Shanghai Doll)

And now, lunch.

nintendonut888

« Reply #905 on: June 04, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »
...Lunch? :V

I do need to stop using boss attacks...they leave me worse off than before, especially since the computer dodges them every time.

But it just makes me so frustrated that I can't beat normal in the one game most people can manage a lunatic 1cc in...;_;

Also, I'm trying that Battle Royale game. Watch me die.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 11:54:50 PM by nintendonut888 »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #906 on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »
You can beat a sage on Megamari?
Ruro>Me
It's canon, man.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #907 on: June 05, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »
... most people can 1CC PoFV Lunatic?

And I was proud of beating Megamari when I managed it, despite the constant continuing and general "u sux." Mostly because I've never really (legitimately) cleared a Megaman game before.

Also getting over the roadblock that is Yukari, where I was stuck for the longest time. The boss rush gave me more trouble once I got there, though.

I also beat Mecha-Patchu using the Slightly Awesome Shanghai Doll (it does damage while she's charging the deathlaser!) so it might actually be worthwhile to pick that up.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

nintendonut888

« Reply #908 on: June 05, 2009, 12:50:55 AM »
I see tons of people 1cc PoFV lunatic for some reason.

Also, Battle Royale's a piece of shit. I don't care if it's in beta, translate the freaking game before opening it up.

EDIT: Random thunderstorms out of nowhere. Yay.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 01:12:19 AM by nintendonut888 »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #909 on: June 05, 2009, 01:54:36 AM »
Dearest Remilia:

Fuck you in every sense but the literal sense.

Oh so sincerely,
Ruro

Botched EoSD attempt?

That was a few days back. This time it's MegaMari.

Oddly, I didn't have too much trouble with her with a good Reimu weapon. You can't beat her in a damage race with the buster, but soften her up with Alice and then stuff her full of yin-yang and she goes down fairly fast. Not an easy one, though, mostly because her attacks tend to be bullshit to dodge. Note that you can fake the bat remerge into heading for a spot in midair, which gives you a little more breathing room. I think.

In unrelated news:

Agriculture Diary: Day one of planting. Watermelons and radishes in the back; Gloriosa daisies and poppies in the front. At least plowing is done, and the soil is nice and fertile now.

Easy Mode

« Reply #910 on: June 05, 2009, 01:56:33 AM »
ASAGFSGAFSGAFGA piece of shit tablet

I wanna play PoFV now. Music or not.

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #911 on: June 05, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »
Dearest Remilia:

Fuck you in every sense but the literal sense.

Oh so sincerely,
Ruro
So dere...

Stop making out and get back to work.

FAV x Ruka for canon couple

... You cheater ;_;
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:10:23 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #912 on: June 05, 2009, 02:03:19 AM »
I do need to stop using boss attacks...they leave me worse off than before, especially since the computer dodges them every time.

But it just makes me so frustrated that I can't beat normal in the one game most people can manage a lunatic 1cc in...;_;

spam more Lv2 spells

spam more Lv2 spells

QFT
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:07:36 AM by E-mouse »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Gpop

« Reply #913 on: June 05, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »

nintendonut888

« Reply #914 on: June 05, 2009, 02:12:02 AM »
But what if you can't charge it up fast enough and need to bomb then and there?

Also, I'm feeling very yanDonut right now. These orthodontic bands I need to put on my braces have gone to the next level as of today, and I need to hook them on two things now. One of these hooks is so obviously not designed to be hooked on, it took me 20 minutes to get them on after dinner. Couple that with that headache of a Battle Royale game and I'm genuinely pissed right now.

EDIT: Ruro, that reminds me. The blackberries outside my computer room window have overgrown so much all of a sudden, you can't even see outside.

I know what I'm doing when I'm bored this Summer...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #915 on: June 05, 2009, 02:14:26 AM »

Then bomb if you have to? Point still stands. USE MORE LV2 SPELLS

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #916 on: June 05, 2009, 02:35:36 AM »
So dere...

Stop making out and get back to work.

FAV x Ruka for canon couple

... You cheater ;_;

Wha-wha-what!? I was framed! ;_;

Liar.

I WANTED FAV DAMNIT

;______________________________;
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:02:13 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #917 on: June 05, 2009, 02:42:16 AM »
I support the pairing  :D

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #918 on: June 05, 2009, 02:45:13 AM »
Spam more lv1 Spells. That way, you have the lv2 Spell ready to go in a split-second, almost always.

---

And no dissection today.

I was hoping for thyroid examination up-front (i.e. slashing throats open).
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #919 on: June 05, 2009, 02:48:44 AM »
Some L1s kinda suck, though. And you have a downtime after using one before you can charge again. Also, if it's a long charge, you can lose your score combo counter, which is fairly important to get to 100,000 reasonably often. It depends on who you're playing.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #920 on: June 05, 2009, 02:56:12 AM »
It also depends who you're using

If you're like me and use Marisa you can afford to spam L1s to build meter

nintendonut888

« Reply #921 on: June 05, 2009, 03:01:42 AM »
Hey Trance, who's the best characters for story mode? I hear Aya and Medicine are Marisa B level and are looked down upon, but are there any other characters that fare well against AI?

EDIT:

Liar.

I WANTED FAV DAMNIT

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN??? D:

Patience, patience. After Kanako and E-Mouse.

Must beat FAV at danmaku skills...;_;

You should. Because then we can mate and our children shall conquer the world with their dual amazing skills as danmaku and art/literature.

First to be conquered will be France.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:16:39 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #922 on: June 05, 2009, 03:11:58 AM »

Liar.

I WANTED FAV DAMNIT

I'm pretty sure Remilia does too, but you had a lot of chances to get her out of the picture to get V for yourself.  >.> <.<

In case you don't remember, I DID beat EoSD normal.

:>

Congratulations! But I still didn't take FAV. I'm more inclined to the woman with those sexy pair of legs~
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:17:36 AM by Rukaroa Itsumi »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #923 on: June 05, 2009, 03:26:39 AM »
Hey Trance, who's the best characters for story mode? I hear Aya and Medicine are Marisa B level and are looked down upon, but are there any other characters that fare well against AI?

There are no best characters for story mode, but there are certainly those you want to avoid using. Aya actually demolishes the AI if I can remember right, it's just she's HORRIBLE against human players

nintendonut888

« Reply #924 on: June 05, 2009, 04:34:14 AM »
Hmm...

Votes for who I should do story mode with next? I've done Reimu, Cirno, Medicine, and Yuka.

EDIT: Never mind, Sakuya's next. I simply want to see Patchy moe too badly~
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 04:53:51 AM by nintendonut888 »

Easy Mode

« Reply #925 on: June 05, 2009, 05:15:34 AM »
I'm sewing a mini pink gingham Myon.

Stuffing it atm.

pix plz
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:20:00 AM by E-mouse »

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #926 on: June 05, 2009, 05:21:42 AM »
Y'know who you should really play as, Donut?  Yumemi.  She was in PoFV, right?  As the Phantasm boss, right?  Right!?

Also...

Ev Ruro ryt getc fedr Donut, drao't megamo vyna y mud paddan dryh dra runnepma ehpnat sidyhd lremtnah cra't ryja fedr sa.  Cekr. DONDE ESTA MI SUBTITLES
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:56:32 AM by E-mouse »
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

« Reply #927 on: June 05, 2009, 05:50:46 AM »
...What language is that? And what'd it say? D:

Anyway, 3cc with Sakuya. This time, I blame it less on my own suckiness and the fact that WTF Sakuya is out to kill you. Her liability special ability is that the spirits don't rise up, and her little scope thing makes you unintentionally activate spirits to the side of you. This causes them to fire from the sides, and sometimes even the bottom, and you can't hit them because they're at your sides. This causes more BS than usual.

Yeah, Sakuya is incredibly clumsy to play in PoFV. Her L1 is kinda meh to my memory, too. However, her EX knifelines are a pain in the ass when you're up against her, so...

Still, nice ending. The dialogue in this game's actually pretty fine once you reach stage 7 and the battles actually happen for a reason.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:59:19 AM by E-mouse »

Easy Mode

« Reply #928 on: June 05, 2009, 05:59:01 AM »
Finished the Myon. I'll post pix tomorrow.
It looks NOTHING like Myon. It looks more like... A pink, checkered Moby Dick.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #929 on: June 05, 2009, 05:59:29 AM »
so maybe you shouldn't call it Myon