Author Topic: Cirno Wars Episode ⑨- Return of the Idiots (social thread too)  (Read 36697 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Shoot the Donut (also social thread I guess)
« Reply #300 on: November 20, 2009, 02:15:17 AM »
I like her because of her SEXINESS level and her BADASS level

FWIW Nitori's up there because she's the only tech support in Gensokyo and I feel her pain.  ;_;

I was talking about Suikama. You only like Hong Meiling because you want pretend she's a Maoist. GUESS WHAT, MAOISM IS FALLING APART AND MIELING SOLD OUT TO THE OLIGARCHS LONG AGO.

Edit: New page. Now I am done with insulting your favorites.  I actually wub you all =]

« Reply #301 on: November 20, 2009, 02:16:30 AM »
Dreamcast died, holmes. dwi.

I suppose you would like a character roughly at your intellectual level. =[
I guess

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #302 on: November 20, 2009, 02:18:37 AM »
Hey man, quit tryin' to bait me, I said I was done =[

« Reply #303 on: November 20, 2009, 02:22:15 AM »
Oh don't mind me, I'm just strollin' by.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #304 on: November 20, 2009, 02:27:18 AM »
While we're praising Meiling, I'm determined to use her in UNL to beat story mode even if it kills me.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #305 on: November 20, 2009, 02:29:37 AM »
At least the catfish is pretty easy, since it's hitbox is so huge you can basically throw out attacks as fast as you can and it'll combo for massive damage during spellbreaks.

nintendonut888

« Reply #306 on: November 20, 2009, 02:33:45 AM »
Yeah, but it's THE CATFISH. Also his final spell card looks like hate incarnate. The fact that it's not necessary to survive Suwako or Alice's last spells is disappointing (GOLIATH DOLL RAWR), but on the other hand being able to lose all your lives at once because you didn't beat a spell card in a strict time limit is even worse.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #307 on: November 20, 2009, 02:34:47 AM »
No Purv. Dreamcast will always live on! IT WILL LIVE ON IN THE HEARTS OF THE FANS
.....Or something. :S

PSO was my favorite game to come from that system.

« Reply #308 on: November 20, 2009, 02:34:56 AM »
Yeah, but it's THE CATFISH. Also his final spell card looks like hate incarnate. The fact that it's not necessary to survive Suwako or Alice's last spells is disappointing (GOLIATH DOLL RAWR), but on the other hand being able to lose all your lives at once because you didn't beat a spell card in a strict time limit is even worse.
Well the Catfish is basically going to destroy Gensokyo so yeah :V

Also 6C is your friend :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #309 on: November 20, 2009, 02:45:18 AM »
PSO was my favorite game to come from that system.

You misspelled Skies of Arcadia. PSO was super tight, but hackers ruined that shit so hard. =[

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #310 on: November 20, 2009, 02:45:49 AM »
I was talking about Suikama. You only like Hong Meiling because you want pretend she's a Maoist. GUESS WHAT, MAOISM IS FALLING APART AND MIELING SOLD OUT TO THE OLIGARCHS LONG AGO.

Edit: New page. Now I am done with insulting your favorites.  I actually wub you all =]

Fail, I am a MARXIST.  You need to study your Lenin more.

Gpop

« Reply #311 on: November 20, 2009, 02:48:13 AM »
My top 3 is obvious. The first two because I'm a huge sucker for happy-go-lucky carefree characters, while I like Satori because she's serious, calm, and not a bratty bitch older sister.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #312 on: November 20, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »
You misspelled Skies of Arcadia. PSO was super tight, but hackers ruined that shit so hard. =[
Hackers ruin every online game.

Also i've never had the chance to play Skies of Arcadia but if I ever get a chance its a game I would like to play.

nintendonut888

« Reply #313 on: November 20, 2009, 02:57:48 AM »
I'm still not sure who my third favorite is. It seems to cycle between Youmu and Reimu. Of course everyone knows who my other two are. :V

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #314 on: November 20, 2009, 02:59:08 AM »

Also i've never had the chance to play Skies of Arcadia but if I ever get a chance its a game I would like to play.

Some get raped harder than others.

And yes you want to play Skies of Arcadia.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #315 on: November 20, 2009, 02:59:45 AM »
I'm still not sure who my third favorite is. It seems to cycle between Youmu and Reimu. Of course everyone knows who my other two are. :V
Maribel? Medicine?
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #316 on: November 20, 2009, 03:01:03 AM »
I should probably re-do my Touhou Sort thing now that my affinity towards Meiling & Utsuho has increased thanks to 12.3.

I'm not going to post it here because it's in the Addict forum already.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #317 on: November 20, 2009, 03:02:28 AM »
Fail, I am a MARXIST.  You need to study your Lenin more.

Suuuuuuuuure you are.

PSO got hit super hard, though. Typically hackers cannot completely erase your inventory or your character. =[

And yes you do. Skies is my second favorite RPG. DC version has better music, but Gamecube Version has lots of neat extra stuff.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #318 on: November 20, 2009, 03:08:37 AM »
Why does Touhou sort have to be so annoying... It lists to many things separately that practically are the same character like Ichirin and Unzan, Reimu and old Reimu, Cat Orin and other Orin. It annoys me.

Also some PC-98 Characters creeped onto my top ten this time.

PSO got hit super hard, though. Typically hackers cannot completely erase your inventory or your character. =[

And yes you do. Skies is my second favorite RPG. DC version has better music, but Gamecube Version has lots of neat extra stuff.

Yeah I'm glad that I never had to deal with online play In PSO until Blue Burst. However everyone who uses the forums for that server to trade is Paranoid of hacked items.

Anyways I'll need to keep my eyes open for Skies of Arcadia then. I probably would have forgot about that much longer if you hadn't brought it up.

« Reply #319 on: November 20, 2009, 03:12:14 AM »
While we're praising Meiling, I'm determined to use her in UNL to beat story mode even if it kills me.
PATCHY'S FIRST SPELL AAAAAAAAAA

Yeah I just tried it on Lunatic D:

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #320 on: November 20, 2009, 03:23:52 AM »

Jesus. That is HARSH.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #321 on: November 20, 2009, 03:50:06 AM »
Yeah. People were able to do crazy shit with gamesharks on that. =[

My buddy Judo used to be all kinds of into PSO til his level 100-esque character got Nol'ed (That is, turned into an NPC, and thus effectively deleted).

« Reply #322 on: November 20, 2009, 03:58:25 AM »
Cleared UNL Normal with Meiling and only one death on Catfish's final spell lol

Then I tried Hard and lost everything to Patchouli derp

nintendonut888

« Reply #323 on: November 20, 2009, 04:08:40 AM »
Awright, I just constructed a formidable deck. Has anyone ever mentioned that Hong is BADASS? Some of her moves include FIST OF THE NORTH STAR (or some star she thrusts her fist towards :V), ATATATATATATA POW, KAMEHAMEHA, WRIGGLE MEILING KICK, and a short range but powerful alt 623 I can only describe as "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:(". I have a feeling this is going to be an entertaining journey.

« Reply #324 on: November 20, 2009, 04:11:09 AM »
Awright, I just constructed a formidable deck. Has anyone ever mentioned that Hong is BADASS? Some of her moves include FIST OF THE NORTH STAR (or some star she thrusts her fist towards :V), ATATATATATATA POW, KAMEHAMEHA, WRIGGLE MEILING KICK, and a short range but powerful alt 623 I can only describe as "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:(". I have a feeling this is going to be an entertaining journey.
Quote from: SWRSWiki
Meiling makes a manly pose and thrusts her fist towards the heavens, causing an explosion at the end.

A stomp on the ground. Boom.

Meiling does Bruce Lee's One Inch Punch, explosive Hong-style.

Like her super, Meiling becomes a Super Saiyan.

Why are Meiling's moves so manly..?
Also Flower Sign "Colorful Light Lotus Flower Palm" is the best finisher ever

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #325 on: November 20, 2009, 06:13:37 AM »
...Y'know, I could say something that would break Ruro's logic for liking Kogasa, but I can't be bothered right now.

Ahem...

Anyway... Wriggle, Yuka, Yumemi, Rin Satsuki, Meiling, Nue, Yorihime, Reisen II, Toyohime, Ruukoto.  Yay for unconventional lists~

Also Yorihime is the most beautiful creature to ever appear in Touhou and I defy anyone who says otherwise.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

« Reply #326 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:59 AM »
Also Yorihime is the most beautiful creature to ever appear in Touhou and I defy anyone who says otherwise.

I don't have an appropriate picture (you'd be amazed how limited my Touhou pictures are), but Tenshi. I don't care if she's a jerk, she is beautiful.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #327 on: November 20, 2009, 06:16:25 AM »
Yorihime does not come in a bucket.
Yorihime is not the most beautiful.

QED

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #328 on: November 20, 2009, 06:18:51 AM »
Why are there a lot of Yumemi whoring in here. >_>

Also, Tenshi > Yorihime in terms of design. You can't beat black hats and peaches.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #329 on: November 20, 2009, 06:36:40 AM »
Requesting Purvis' title be changed to "Bucket Fetishist."