Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 62873 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #960 on: May 15, 2009, 03:24:11 AM »
Damn, very difficult... I have nothing... except a few that look only similar.

I got this however.

Hence, I would assume the green stuff are like leaves or something.

I had to switch to Firefox to view that. One thing that bugs me about these pictures is that they have Rika with horns. I've seen that portrait way more times than I should have, and I can tell you that those horns are part of her hat.

We're entertaining my 1st grade teacher right now and catching up on the past 11 years.

In less than 12 hours, now, I will be a high school graduate, and all these past four years will be a distant, fading memory.

And so time inexorably flows on.

12 hours until the moon crashes into Gensokyo! :O Quick, go to Shinki and play the Oath to Order!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 03:29:18 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #961 on: May 15, 2009, 04:26:42 AM »
...what's this about the moon crashing into stuff?
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #962 on: May 15, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »
One thing that bugs me about these pictures is that they have Rika with horns. I've seen that portrait way more times than I should have, and I can tell you that those horns are part of her hat.
I'm not going to argue with the logic.

---

Also, I learn the most important lesson ever. Always bring Warp Wire. You see... I was out of TP, and incidentally got caught by this...  >_>

I definitely wasn't expecting it to cut my only escape route after a somewhat long encounter with normal enemies. Goddamn FOE's.

EDIT: Ok... appearing out of nowhere, wtf.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:30:03 AM by BaitySM »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #963 on: May 15, 2009, 01:15:37 PM »
Half an hour. The ceremony will start.

Next time you see me post, it'll be as a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!

Gpop

« Reply #964 on: May 15, 2009, 01:24:57 PM »

One more year for me -_-.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #965 on: May 15, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »
I'm not going to argue with the logic.

---

Also, I learn the most important lesson ever. Always bring Warp Wire. You see... I was out of TP, and incidentally got caught by this...  >_>

I definitely wasn't expecting it to cut my only escape route after a somewhat long encounter with normal enemies. Goddamn FOE's.

EDIT: Ok... appearing out of nowhere, wtf.

You didn't bring any warp wires back then!? You're missing out.

Also, FOE! FOE! FOE!
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

nintendonut888

« Reply #966 on: May 15, 2009, 01:57:03 PM »
So Ruro is officially a NEET? :O

Also, hooray chemistry test today. Wish me luck~
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 02:11:48 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #967 on: May 15, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »
gl hf.

Time to grind SA Lunatic (post-midnight).
<>

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #968 on: May 15, 2009, 03:54:27 PM »
You didn't bring any warp wires back then!? You're missing out.

Also, FOE! FOE! FOE!
The song stuck in my headddddddd!!!!!

Dragoshi

« Reply #969 on: May 15, 2009, 04:01:56 PM »
Sucks to be you, then. :V

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #970 on: May 15, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

Ah, I remember that feeling~

You'll get alot of money, let me tell ya. I kept some of mine for at least 2 years before Mom thought it would be a good idea to spend it all on some useless bullshit.

I dunno if you will, but sometimes I miss those days in High School, hangin' out with (what little) friends I had back then, goofin off in Art class, playing Bomberman ROMs with m'buddies in Principles of Business.

Ah, listen to me reminising like some old fart...

shinyjam

« Reply #971 on: May 15, 2009, 04:30:31 PM »
I miss high school...

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #972 on: May 15, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »

No, I didn't beat MS. Too bad. Still, I will get her someday.

High School graduation, on the other hand, is once in a lifetime, and I can come back to Shinki any day.

In the meantime, though. I graduated with highest honours. I got to give the opening speech, and it made everyone cry. I got my high school diploma.

AND NOW I'M GONNA PARTY 'TILL I DROOOOOOOOOP

Dragoshi

« Reply #973 on: May 15, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
'Grats! Have fun with that! And, uh... Be careful! That too.

nintendonut888

« Reply #974 on: May 15, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »
Congratulations! You are no longer the future.

:V

So about that chemistry test, I think I did alright. I can attribute that to the fact that my teacher is extremely awesome and is so lenient he'll actually help you on tests, up to the point of telling you if you got a question right.

Also, thinking about that graduation crap, it really bugged me to learn that one of the girls in my Japanese class dropped out of high school recently. She was a senior, and she dropped out of high school a little more than a month before graduation. Why the hell would you do that? She was one of those "SO KAWAII!" type girls, so it's not like I care for her, but it makes no sense...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:46:34 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #975 on: May 15, 2009, 10:51:44 PM »
Congratulations! You are no longer the future.

:V

So about that chemistry test, I think I did alright. I can attribute that to the fact that my teacher is extremely awesome and is so lenient he'll actually help you on tests, up to the point of telling you if you got a question right.
What.

Also, thinking about that graduation crap, it really bugged me to learn that one of the girls in my Japanese class dropped out of high school recently. She was a senior, and she dropped out of high school a little more than a month before graduation. Why the hell would you do that? She was one of those "SO KAWAII!" type girls, so it's not like I care for her, but it makes no sense...
Well, from what I know, it's best described as chickening out at the last minute. I've seen it happen. Funny, for our year group, we lost about 50% of students over the 2 years of senior education (a.k.a. Years 11, 12) before graduation.
<>

nintendonut888

« Reply #976 on: May 15, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »
Chickening out of what? A diploma? After 12 years, why would you throw that away?

BTW, I'm still here and willing to draw Tenshi tonight.

EDIT: Whut. I just found out how to run IaMP without crashing. I used the knowledge learned from Megamari that alt+enter switches from windowed to full screen, ran IaMP windowed (where it doesn't crash), and pressed alt+enter. Since it only ever crashes on startup, this negates the crash.

I'm now tempted to go through normal mode and upload a replay to show how hilariously bad I am at IaMP.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 11:30:54 PM by nintendonut888 »

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #977 on: May 15, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »
Chickening out of what? A diploma? After 12 years, why would you throw that away?
From our education system, after a graduation ceremony comes the exams (the supposed "end of the world"). Mental breakdown and external situations may also come into play.

Also, they might be throwing it away because they realized that they never needed one in the first place, after 2 years  >_>

It's hard to justify my answer in this case, since I'm viewing from an external point of view.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 11:35:44 PM by BaitySM »
<>

shinyjam

« Reply #978 on: May 16, 2009, 02:16:42 AM »
The forum now have 666 members.  8)

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
« Reply #979 on: May 16, 2009, 03:36:11 AM »
The forum now have 666 members.  8)
Durrr...

shinyjam

« Reply #980 on: May 16, 2009, 03:45:58 AM »

nintendonut888

« Reply #981 on: May 16, 2009, 03:47:33 AM »
Durrr...

I have a question, not really meant to troll or anything: Why do you post these meaningless posts that have no content?

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #982 on: May 16, 2009, 03:49:53 AM »
I have a question, not really meant to troll or anything: Why do you post these meaningless posts that have no content?
Err, you'd say durrr if there was a 666th member... wait

nintendonut888

« Reply #983 on: May 16, 2009, 03:52:16 AM »
I wouldn't, and I didn't. It didn't need to be posted, and was completely contentless.

Really, I'm not meaning to be offensive, but your posting is making me look like a lurker in comparison.

shinyjam

« Reply #984 on: May 16, 2009, 03:54:51 AM »
but your posting is making me look like a lurker in comparison.
Ironically your stats show you are.  Just have fun. ;D

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #985 on: May 16, 2009, 04:04:35 AM »
I wouldn't, and I didn't. It didn't need to be posted, and was completely contentless.

Really, I'm not meaning to be offensive, but your posting is making me look like a lurker in comparison.
Uwahhh~

So mean.

nintendonut888

« Reply #986 on: May 16, 2009, 04:25:16 AM »
Uwahhh~

So mean.

For some reason this feels like it's trying to rip off Trancehime.  :-

So I guess it's Tenshi tomorrow?

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #987 on: May 16, 2009, 04:28:29 AM »
Eh? Somebody is getting abused tomorrow? Why was I not informed of this, why don't you people tell me anything!

Quote from: How many members we have now
666 Members.
Ooooooooooo~
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 04:30:13 AM by Hakutaku Erebus »

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #988 on: May 16, 2009, 04:35:45 AM »

I concur, patient definitely is asking to be promoted.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Dragoshi

« Reply #989 on: May 16, 2009, 04:39:06 AM »
Quote from: Current amount of derps
666 members.

*Jarring chord, followed up with overly dramatic, dark and foreboding music and all that crap*