Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 242933 times)

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2019, 08:52:06 PM »
// Firstly I am replying" to recap the Point of Interests",the ones not replied to,and adding some //

// After resolving the Alice's Protection issue,dealing with Sumireko(who is likely referring to Mayina/Invading Makaians also appearing in the Dream World/Passages,or a connected zone, and our group being accomplices or deceived),checking up  on Remilia& Flandre with report and Q&A(to Koakuma?);check on Mayina's Portal,the posted ones:  Myouren Temple and Barrier;Youkai Mountain Trek& Cat Seeking(with prudence); 3 Fairies + " Piece"(Hakurei Shrine";Useful Talks among Friends //

//Not-posted ones : return to Human Village and check it from afar;a Youkai not only disguised and accept as a Human Villager but also helping out?(Sekibanki);s
 the lead of Keine's mentioning a particular person capable of helping out with Fire Troubles(Mokou)in the Bamboo Forest(Mikoyan);has Donita (fighty Makaian Fairy teaming with Mayina)accostumed to Gensokyo yet?others are very welcome //.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:39:35 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2019, 09:16:37 PM »
I'd like some form of confirmation about what you intend to do and agreement before I proceed. Basically confirmation.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:43 PM »
// Secondarily about the "trustful protection of Alice" issue //

// Having Alice at Eientei is good but better yet is for her to be with one who is a trusty contact and protector//

// Right now,however,we can spare(temporary,1 person we can in our group//

// This would suggest to look out,among what else has to be done, for such a new person - could Sumireko(temporarily) be a candidate after explaining both our situations with each other ? and for now sending 1 fit //

// Getting to know(possibly through Keine and/or Sumireko) and getting Mokou's (who is quite friendly or at least open with both Sumireko and Keike)help,after the priorities we are setting out to do, would gift Alice,and us while in the Bamboo Forest,with a Peripheral Protection and Surveillance ,regardless //

// Sorry,  :ohdear: before committing we should firstly pick out and see if that member/friend accepts,seeing if Sumireko's news/presence changes that aspecto,so...//

> Before addressing this new human ,ponder in thought: " Hold on,what if Alice is going to need someone there with her  to be a contact for special cases or even ,besides the Eientei folk,to help her out ? Which of our group would be the most fit and available for those ?"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:35:36 PM by Branneg Xy »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #303 on: May 01, 2019, 09:28:50 PM »
>Wait for Tom's opinion on opening a retcon vote

//Edit since I won't be available for a bit:

>If he agrees and I don't reply within 30 minutes, consider this a vote in favor of retconning back before we left so we can leave someone with Alice and possibly ask if Eirin has a way to communicate.

>If the retcon does happen please wait for me.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:42:13 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #304 on: May 01, 2019, 09:42:45 PM »
//Edit ( please delete this post once you've read it.)

Branneg Xy

« Reply #305 on: May 01, 2019, 09:59:05 PM »
>Wait for Tom's opinion on opening a retcon vote
// However, Reading again Kaguya,Eirin and Alice's last response there is anorher Point of Inter : they feel Alice herself is safe here and we could be cutting our investigation short if we  backtrack through Half-Gensokyo for getting back to Eientei;this could encompass leaving   a valuable member/friend in Eientei while the priority is with the group  . //

// If that course(company for Alice) is taken we should be prepared to argue a valid reason to leave one behind and it all being useful; of course the actual value rather than convincing is the practical usefulness of one usefully staying behind with Alice VS usefully(uniquely?) contributing to the Investigative Team //

//In fact A way of communication,either within our Group or outside but somehow linked,is good regardless but it could be too soon to set-up  or even too... :ohdear: trackable //

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »
//  Branneg a retcon is instant we won't backtrack, we just go back to Eientei as if this never happened like getting a game over
// I say open retcon vote and count me as Yes to retcon

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2019, 04:19:16 PM »
// Rewind

> You are back at Eientei; as everyone is preparing to leave

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2019, 07:24:20 PM »
>"Actually, before we go..."
>Look at Miss Eirin and the others.
>"You wouldn't happen to know of some way of keeping in touch over long distances, would you?"

>Wait for Tom.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2019, 12:04:32 AM »
// You didn't have to wait for me you only asked a question

// I've nothing to add to your actions

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »
>"Actually, before we go..."
>Look at Miss Eirin and the others.
>"You wouldn't happen to know of some way of keeping in touch over long distances, would you?"

>Wait for Tom.

[I was busy last night anyway]

> "I'm afraid we don't." Eirin says. "We mostly keep to ourselves, and if we need to interact outside the forest we usually send Undonge."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2019, 06:19:42 PM »
>Look to Alice
>"Is it possible to use your dolls to talk to other people?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2019, 07:14:30 PM »
>Look to Alice
>"Is it possible to use your dolls to talk to other people?"

> "I can do so with some attunement and a special model." Alice replies. "I've done it with Marisa before."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2019, 07:38:53 PM »
> "Do you think you could set something up so we can stay in contact?  In case we figure out anything more about the incident or why they might be after you"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2019, 07:55:16 PM »
>"Since you're staying here, I figure it would be best to keep in contact in case something happens."
>Consider leaving one of us behind as an extra precaution

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2019, 07:19:37 PM »
> "Do you think you could set something up so we can stay in contact?  In case we figure out anything more about the incident or why they might be after you"

> "It's possible, but it would depend on if you have enough power to sustain the magical connection with the dolls." Alice states. "Marisa could do it from a long distance, but I don't know how well it would work with you."

>"Since you're staying here, I figure it would be best to keep in contact in case something happens."
>Consider leaving one of us behind as an extra precaution

> "It's not a bad idea." Alice remarks.

> You consider the possibility of leaving someone behind, just in case. Although you don't see how that would help with communication.

> Alice makes two small magic circles; and then summons two small dolls, small compared to her usual ones. One is wearing a red dress with her hair tied on the right, while the other is wearing blue with the hair on the left.

> "There are two miniature dolls for communication." Alice states. "It dosen't matter which one you take, but don't just run off with it; I need to attune it."

Branneg Xy

« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2019, 08:49:41 PM »
> "It's possible, but it would depend on if you have enough power to sustain the magical connection with the dolls." Alice states. "Marisa could do it from a long distance, but I don't know how well it would work with you."

> "It's not a bad idea." Alice remarks.

> You consider the possibility of leaving someone behind, just in case. Although you don't see how that would help with communication.

> Alice makes two small magic circles; and then summons two small dolls, small compared to her usual ones. One is wearing a red dress with her hair tied on the right, while the other is wearing blue with the hair on the left.

> "There are two miniature dolls for communication." Alice states. "It dosen't matter which one you take, but don't just run off with it; I need to attune it."

> "Alright,thanks for it, do they have a name "?

> After hearing them pick the red one // Hourai(?) unless you prefer Shangai(?)//

> " Oh !Alice,before this set-up begins, I was wondering ...Could one of us standing behind with you around here be a good extra-precaution or full-team investigation is best ?".

> Think up who of us has the best disposition and abilities for such a task.

//Well...Unless they are too draining on Rumia,with the doll communications ready to be tested out, a -1 from the Team could be wasted resource , when needing it for the investigation,rather than a well-placed 1 . Still, fit charactes for that ,pending confirmation, is Wriggle or Mystia(Daiyousei is  needed as '" in a way  Cirno's Conscience ") // .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2019, 09:15:12 PM »
// Unlikely she would give us Shanghai or Hourai, those are her most prized creations.  These are most likely communications dolls

> "So how do we attune them?"

> Think of leaving Daiyousei since if Elis attacks and kills her she will respawn and be able to warn us.  She is also the most intellectual from our group and Alice likely prefers intellectual company

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #318 on: May 06, 2019, 12:00:24 AM »
>"What are their names?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #319 on: May 06, 2019, 05:39:55 AM »
// Perform my actions after asking about their names also edited my actions so we don't pick one before we hear their names

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #320 on: May 06, 2019, 06:25:23 PM »
[Got some repeat commands here, such as requests for names]

> "Alright,thanks for it, do they have a name "?

> After hearing them pick the red one // Hourai(?) unless you prefer Shangai(?)//

> " Oh !Alice,before this set-up begins, I was wondering ...Could one of us standing behind with you around here be a good extra-precaution or full-team investigation is best ?".

> Think up who of us has the best disposition and abilities for such a task.

//Well...Unless they are too draining on Rumia,with the doll communications ready to be tested out, a -1 from the Team could be wasted resource , when needing it for the investigation,rather than a well-placed 1 . Still, fit charactes for that ,pending confirmation, is Wriggle or Mystia(Daiyousei is  needed as '" in a way  Cirno's Conscience ") // .

> "The red one is called Riga; the Blue one is called Tallinn" Alice says.

// Unlikely she would give us Shanghai or Hourai, those are her most prized creations.  These are most likely communications dolls

> Think of leaving Daiyousei since if Elis attacks and kills her she will respawn and be able to warn us.  She is also the most intellectual from our group and Alice likely prefers intellectual company

> "I'll basically need you to stay still and hold the doll you want to take with you for a while, while I attune both of them." Alice explains.

> You also note Daiyousei isn't much of a fighter. Although, she's also the best at keeping Cirno in check.

[I chose Riga and Tallinn because they're capitals of two small countries [They're small dolls] with good relations; specifically Latvia and Estonia.]

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #321 on: May 06, 2019, 06:36:14 PM »
//And the green one would be called Vilnius. (I'm from Lithuania btw)
>Pick the red one because red is obviously our favorite color. (Because it's the color of meat).

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #322 on: May 06, 2019, 07:13:24 PM »
> "I choose ... Charmander!"

> Stop thinking of meat, we're better than that!
> Pick the red one since its one of our primary colors and Alice would probably prefer the blue one being one of her primary colors
> Approach and point at it

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #323 on: May 06, 2019, 09:07:38 PM »
//And the green one would be called Vilnius. (I'm from Lithuania btw)
>Pick the red one because red is obviously our favorite color. (Because it's the color of meat).

> "I choose ... Charmander!"

> Stop thinking of meat, we're better than that!
> Pick the red one since its one of our primary colors and Alice would probably prefer the blue one being one of her primary colors
> Approach and point at it

> You go over and point at Riga.

> "Pick it up; hold it with both hands and make sure it is facing me." Alice says; as she does the same with Tallinn , except making sure it faces you.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #324 on: May 06, 2019, 11:50:34 PM »
> Pick it up with both hands and face Alice
> Follow any other instructions Alice gives us

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2019, 05:00:22 PM »
> Pick it up with both hands and face Alice
> Follow any other instructions Alice gives us

> You pick up the doll.

> Alice doesn't give instructions, instead, the doll starts to feel slightly warmer, and you feel it siphoning your energy. Slowly; and gently.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2019, 10:40:51 PM »
> "Its working, I feel a slow drain on my energy"

> If we feel like the attunement is going to fail focus on directing our energy into the connection between the dolls

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2019, 10:43:24 PM »
>Huggle doll, but keep it facing Alice so she can continue to attune it.
>>Stop/Don't do this if Alice advises against doing so.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #328 on: May 08, 2019, 07:43:57 PM »
> "Its working, I feel a slow drain on my energy"

> If we feel like the attunement is going to fail focus on directing our energy into the connection between the dolls

> "Yes; the doll needs to adjust to your energy and connect it with mine to form the link." Alice explains.

>Huggle doll, but keep it facing Alice so she can continue to attune it.
>>Stop/Don't do this if Alice advises against doing so.

> Alice looks disapproving, since she told you to not move, and looks like she's about to say something but decides against it.

> The doll warms up more; and you feel the energy drain grow. However, you can see a seven-=colored thread of magic slowly forming between the two dolls.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #329 on: May 08, 2019, 09:07:53 PM »
> Stop huggling it since Alice disapproves
> Keep steady and focus our energy in to the link