Author Topic: [Art] yuugi hoshiguma  (Read 1640 times)

[Art] yuugi hoshiguma
« on: October 08, 2015, 12:54:08 AM »
Hi everybody, I'm new in this kind of stuff, especially in being in forums  ̶(̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶)̶, today i'm seeking help with my "fanart", since i don't know if i suck too much or at least i have some redeeming facts, i would love to receive some advices,  well thanks anyway for reading and watching.

http://tinyurl.com/qy77tx3

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: [Art] yuugi hoshiguma
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:09:38 PM »
Somehow I missed this completely. Hopefully the dead silence hasn't scared you off. It's too bad you only have one thing up on your DA, because I rather like it. Flat and black, dark-y ness. The angle of the cloud of smoke she's puffing out is a bit unnatural and stiff. The aesthetics of the cloud look really nice, but the bottom line makes it look too solid, like she's sucking on a piece of cardboard or something. The angle thing also gives it that impression. Something more natural would have been for her to blow it out in front of her to the right. Or if she's just letting it out of her mouth, then you wouldn't need those lines, it would simply rise up out of her mouth.
I like the aesthetics of that cloud, the shadows look organic and nice, so it's odd that the hand is the only place that's completely lighted. It takes it out of the picture. Keep it up!
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Re: [Art] yuugi hoshiguma
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 03:47:30 AM »
hey, hi there, yeah a bit, but don't worry , i'm used to not showing anybody my art  :o . Thanks a lot for the response, I will keep in mind everything you said for next time, see you soon (=^・ω・^= )ノ