Author Topic: Dr Purvis' Mobile Clinic is in town!  (Read 36233 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Dr Purvis' Mobile Clinic is in town!
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »

WALK-INS TAKEN!
I do not accept barters.

Come on in, and tell me what the problem is.

THIS THREAD CLINIC HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE GENSOKYO HEALTH BOARD FOR EXPERIMENTS ON ANIMALS HUMANS
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:04:04 PM by BaitySM »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Dr Purvis' Mobile Clinic is in town!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 05:53:02 AM »
I have the sudden urge of stealing your crown.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 05:53:11 AM »
i dropped my cup

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 05:54:41 AM »
Purvis, the inner muscles of my left leg hurt, what do I have to do?

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 05:55:19 AM »
Buzz off, this is my stand.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 05:58:17 AM »
Are red flowers spicy?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 06:04:25 AM »
THIS THREAD CLINICH HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE GENSOKYO HEALTH BOARD FOR EXPERIMENTS ON ANIMALS HUMANS

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 06:06:48 AM »
man tso you're not even trying =(

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 06:07:18 AM »
THIS THREAD CLINICH HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE GENSOKYO HEALTH BOARD FOR EXPERIMENTS ON ANIMALS HUMANS

escapes in a helicopter

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET

NEXT TIME
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 06:11:13 AM by Slowpoke »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 06:07:55 AM »
E-Mouse: it's my day off be quiet

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 06:10:06 AM »
* M5-Nazrin trashes TSO's couch

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 06:11:53 AM »
bring the house down E-mouse

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 06:14:49 AM »
I have the sudden urge of stealing your crown.

Take two and call me in the morning. I'll send you my bill.

Your Horoscope is: RULE # 99 : For length in # of feet or meters for a tank or a battleship, use L = 10^(C2 / 10), C2 @ DP. If you wish to use PL rather than DP for C2, use RULE # 7, giving a length L = 10^(C2 / 30) in # of ft. or m.

i dropped my cup

You need personal gravity testing. Please grab onto a doorframe, hold onto it tightly and pull yourself up. Then after ten seconds, lift up a finger. Repeat every ten seconds, and report the results.

Purvis, the inner muscles of my left leg hurt, what do I have to do?

: You have mumps. Get out of here before you get the others' sick. I'll send you my bill.

Your Horoscope is: RULE # 9 : % of light speed @ C2 PL = [(2*(C2/100))^2]. So, @ 350 C2 PL, depending on size & mass of spaceship, percentage = 49% of light speed velocity, where C2 PL = C0 for velocity less than light speed = [X*[C2*C3]] @ C3 PL, which means between {[23^LOG10(23)]^2} @ C3 PL = (71.5^2) = 5,112 C3 PL & upper lower limit of 20,448 C3 PL, but 139 C2 PL = 39,130 C3 PL by 139^LOG10(139) = 39,130 C3 PL, where X = LOG10(Y), where Y = % of light speed, both @ PL, where C3 = material strength. For optimum, you?d want to use 70.71 C2 velocity & 70.71 C3. Here, 70.71 C2 velocity <in this equation> = between @ (10^4.15) mph by RULE # 155 & @ (10^5.814) mph by RULE # 178. And, 70.71 C3 = properties of titanium & iron. But, note that 60 C2 material strength IN NOTATION OF MULTIVERSER RPG = 5@10{(5*10+10 = 50+10), @ C2 PL} material strength if it has a material strength @ 1,451 by 60^LOG10(60), WHERE MATERIAL STRENGTH < X@Y > IN MULTIVERSER RPG & THAT MY RPG HYBRID ARE COINCIDENTALLY SIMILAR WITH SIMILAR ERROR ESTIMATES, BUT < IN MY OPINION > MULTIVERSER MIXES UP THE POINT DISTRIBUTION OF C3 & C2, JUST AS MOST OTHER RPGS, ALSO, MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, INCLUDING HERO & ?86 MU TSR RPG. But, note that the UNCERTAINTY of iron @ 4@9= 49.28 C3 PL which = 20 C2 material strength which tells that the material strength x@y or @ [10*x + y] is NOT uniform for MS, as well as average stat of 1@6or [10*1+6] for adult human males which depends on many factors such as race & country of origin, since what may be average in one country may not be average in another country for set of humans. At extreme values, the notation x@yor [10*x + y] is @ C2, but @ human levels x@yis at C3. So, the time traveling spaceship & its male captain < trying to trick time into bringing his wife back from the dead which reminded me of the MU Elders challenging Mistress Death, but getting back to the captain > that challenged Jameway & her starship Voyager would be @ (2/3) C1 DP that of Jameway, or @ same power rating as the BORG Queen @ (2/3) C1 DP that of Jameway, putting her 90 to 93 DP by [(1.5)*(60 or 62)]. Look @ RULE # 10, & # 30.

Buzz off, this is my stand.

I can't cure old age.

Your horoscope is: RULE # 114 : To create a cyborg like the ?80s sci-fi character ?The 6 Million $ Man?, his C2 DP = [[[LOG10(COST, $)] ? 1 ]^2] = [(6.778 ? 1)^2] = 5.778^2 = 33.387. It?s that simple ! So, his C2 DP of ?The 6 Million $ Man? would be @ 33.387 C2 DP = 209.551 C3 DP by 33.387^LOG10(33.387) = 209.551. This is such a brilliant equation ! If you reduce COST to $1 million to create a cyborg, his C2 DP = 25 = 90 C3 DP by 25^LOG10(25) = 90 C3 DP life-force level @ Conan played by Arnold Swarznegor in the movie, ?Conan?. And, when COST is reduced to $100 K or $100,000 to create a cyborg, his C2 DP = 16 = 28.178 C3 DP by 16^LOG10(16) = 28.178 or default psyche or life-force which is about that of Wesley Snipes @ 16 C2 DP. You can apply this equation to the MU character ?Death?s Head?, assuming it cost $100 million to create the cyborg mutant,Death?s Head, giving it a C2 DP of 49 by this : [(8-1)^2], where its controlling scientists & engineers that control it would be put @ 49 C1 default psyche = 719 C2 DP by 49^LOG10(49) = 719, meaning the 49 C2 to 49 C1 ratio = same as in FF, meaning if ?Death?s Head? is @ a 49 C2 DP which would give it an STR of 108.466 by [49*((49/10)^(1/2))] = [49*2.214] = 108.466 STR @ 49 C2 default psyche, then the guys or/and gals moving him to a different timeline would be @ 64 C1 DP, which is same ration as if the Human Torch were @ 49 C2 DP, before he had nova power(s), then Reed Richards of F.F. would be @ 49 C1 DP. But, after the Human Torch got his nova power(s), boosting his C2 DP to 64, then Reed Richards C1 DP would be @ 64, which is what Mr. Fantastic would need a minimum of 64 C1 DP for to time or/and dimensional travel @ [(64/10)^2] % = 40.96 % accuracy for human-size object(s). But, I doubt that its boss(es) are @ that high a DP level, and more like a multiple facor of its 49 C2 DP by some factor @ 2 or more. But, it?s, also, possible that ?Death?s Head? is NOT really time or/and dimension(ally) traveling, but teleporting, with help of its boss(es), and not really teleporting but simulating teleportation by converting it to energy form, sort of like the character ?White Lighter? @ 98 @ C2 DP in tv series ?Charmed?, about the 3 witches battling the ?Source? @ 147 C2 DP, and moving ?Death?s Head? to different location on a future MU earth, rather than to a different timeline or/and dimension, and reconstructing the body back to matter, where then its controlling scientists & engineers would get a 2x C2 DP that of ?Death?s Head?, meaning if COST for to create the mutant cyborg, ?Death?s Head?, was @ 100 million $, then ?Death?s Head? would be @ [(8-1)^2] = 49 C2 DP, and its controlling scientists & engineers would be @ (2x 49) C2 DP = 98 C2 DP or default psyche for the guys controlling it. But, assuming the frequency of this is often, the its scientists & engineers would get a (3x 49) C2 DP = 147 C2 DP @ X = 49,804 C3 default psyche or DP by 147^LOG10(147) = 49,804. But, % that movement is closer to teleportation, increases according to the following equation : [1 ? 1/(X)], where X = factor of 2 or more, where if you use X = 2 to get a 50% accuracy & magnitude that it?s teleportation for ?Death?s Head? by its boss(es) @ hidden secret control center, where they or its boss(es) would be @ 2x (49) = 98 C2 DP @ X = 2 for 50% accuracy for teleportation, sort of like in the sci-fi Star Trek, where they beam down to the surface of the planet & beam back on board their spaceship.

Are red flowers spicy?

Do not take Red Flowers without the expressed permission of your doctor or physician. They are more tart. I'll send you my bill.

Your horoscope is: RULE # 163 : This is not really a rule, but about how history of this rpg @ the very early initial stages of this rpg a decade ago, when this rpg had NO name & wasn?t called Hybrid, and there were no rules, except the IQ equation based on average psyche, but this IQ equation was faulty, and has been improving in accuracy every since, but this is following chart on the evolution & progression of my equation for IQ : starting 1990, the initial starting equation : 1st) IQ = 10*C3 : this is an INCORRECT equation; starting 1995, CHANGED 1stversion TO 2nd) IQ = 10*C2, which relied heavily on COM or [difference between COM & psyche] : wrong, not as accurate as the 3rd or next equation, but much more accurate than the 1st ; & finally, the current version, starting 2000, CHANGED TO : 3rd) IQ = 10*C1, which is most accurate & correct IQ equation. My rpg gives material strength for iron @ [C3] C0 = @ 368.635 C3 C0; concrete = 152 C0; cement = 49 C0; & leather @ 10 C0. To get life points for these substances in Synnibarr, take C4 PL for each of?em.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 06:16:55 AM »
I shall CLEAVE
SO HARD

Easy Mode

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 06:21:30 AM »
is it gas or aids

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 06:22:09 AM »
Is your bill more like a duck's or a platypus?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 06:24:08 AM »
You need personal gravity testing. Please grab onto a doorframe, hold onto it tightly and pull yourself up. Then after ten seconds, lift up a finger. Repeat every ten seconds, and report the results.

i floated

a dog appeared in the room on the last try

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 06:29:30 AM »
My map still looks lame. The palace complex is pretty much just a temple and shrine.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 06:46:10 AM »
is it gas or aids

Would you know the difference if I told you? Anyways, it's actually Mad Hatters Disease. Please return tomorrow for electroshock therapy. I'll sent you my bill.

Your horoscope is: RULE # 193 : Sodomy : improper sex, including between 2 consentingadults, including between heterosexual couple(s), including between a guy & his girlfriend or/and his wife, illegal in state of Louisiana.

Is your bill more like a duck's or a platypus?

Kingfisher. I'll append this to your bill.

i floated

a dog appeared in the room on the last try

You have an infection in your swim bladder. Go easy on grains for the next three days, and watch your mercury intake. I'll send you my bill.

Your Horoscope is: RULE # 42 : C2 TL power level = ((Year, AD > 1900 & < 1981) -1900). So, a 1920 tank would be @ 20 C2 technology level power level or TL PL. TL default psyche (DP) = [PL / 2], @ between human & LLM : genius. 80 C2 TL be @ most advanced technology or research paper done in 1980, since maximum current TL @ 8 = 24 C1 = 80.349 C2. Another way of looking @ this is by C1 = ((Year, AD > 1000 & less than 3,000) / 100) @ C1. So, most advanced TL @ Year 2000 AD be @ 20 C1 = 49.28 C2 that of 1949.28, approximately : close enough but not very exact. But, the most advanced modern US tank is @ 40.5 C2 PL.

My map still looks lame. The palace complex is pretty much just a temple and shrine.

Add PatchCon sprites and use the background of Stage 3 from Mountain of Faith. Optionally, add a Mu Embassy. I'll send you my bill.

Your Horoscope is: RULE # 194 : Just like C3 = C2^LOG10(C2), for super strong (NON-mutant) man/men @ greater than 10 C2 DP, if you assign length of biceps inches to C2 & length of chest in inches to C3, then 20 inches of biceps = 49.28 inches of chest by C3 = [20^LOG10(20)] @ 20 C2 DP = 49.28 C3 DP. But, for animals & monsters, length of # inches for chest = [{C2^LOG10(C2)}/ N], where N = for Nd6 damage capability, where length in inches for biceps for C2. So, using 1st option, a black or African American man having 49 points in STRONG MAN OLYMPIC CONTEST would be @ 49 C3 DP for 49 ? or inches of circumference for chest & 20 ? or inches of circumference for biceps. So, the ratio for aquatic & snake-like monsters is 1:9:81(?) for biceps: chest: length of entire body of organism. Maximum length of organism in # of ft. = [C2^LOG10(C2)] @ 1d6 damage.If a 40 ft. long T-rex can inflict 1.5d6 damage, you?d give it an [1.5*40] = 60 C3 DP, but a sci-fi version of a T-rex @ length of 60 ft. @ 2d6, like in the movie Jurassic Park, would be @ [2*60] = 120 C3 DP, 60 points more than the realistic version, since the one in movie was [60-40] = 20 ft. extra big & bionic, with [120-60] = 60 extra C3 DP points.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 06:57:22 AM »
My Artemis FCS on my Stalker will not maintain lock when I switch to my LRM rack.  Any way to correct this?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 06:58:48 AM »
You have an infection in your swim bladder. Go easy on grains for the next three days, and watch your mercury intake. I'll send you my bill.

thanks doc!

Pako

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 06:59:07 AM »
I want to ressurect mine dog, can you tell me how?

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Easy Mode

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 07:00:15 AM »
Why was FFIX so unloved? God damn that is a good game.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 07:11:34 AM »
My Artemis FCS on my Stalker will not maintain lock when I switch to my LRM rack.  Any way to correct this?

Which Model of Artemis FCS are you using?

thanks doc!

Try not to get stuck in any beer cartilage, either.

I want to ressurect mine dog, can you tell me how?

For resurrections, you want to go to the Haitian Branch. The good news is, they literally eat dirt there, so it should not be hard to convince them to do this. Do beware, creatures that come back from the dead tend to have forgone all socializing and public mores, having learned such things are ephemeral and sometimes obstacles to a simple way of living, so do be ready to re-house train him. I'll append this to your bill.

Why was FFIX so unloved? God damn that is a good game.

In part, the character models threw some people off; we had gotten used to Final Fantasy doing its best to make highly realistic models, and FFIX's were anythign but. I would also suggest they may have missed the charm of the older sprites they were wanting to recreate, too. Also, I would argue the US treatment of Necron, via removing notes on what he was, soured the experience. Largely, though, I would say that FFX, though an inferior game in my opinion, overshadowed it by being a near launch title for PS2. I'll send you my bill.

Pako

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 07:14:47 AM »
I had my awesome coffee recipe: 2/3 milk with 6 sugar cubes,  a couple of minutes ago.
And now the pain in my leg disappeared, Have I discovered a new medicine?

Easy Mode

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 07:19:05 AM »
6 sugar cubes

lol no just diabetes

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 07:20:04 AM »
I had my awesome coffee recipe: 2/3 milk with 6 sugar cubes,  a couple of minutes ago.
And now the pain in my leg disappeared, Have I discovered a new medicine?

Not quite. What you have done is overridden the pain in your leg with a greater pain elsewhere. In this case, it will be in your hypothalamus shorty. I would suggest some advil for when it hits, and a good nap. If the pain persists after the nap, consider taking a hammer to the back of your thigh. I'll append this to your bill.

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
  • MOM WHERE'S MY POP-TARTS?????
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 07:22:04 AM »
Doctor, doctor, gimme the news!

I got a bad case of lovin' you!
The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr - Mohammed

Pako

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 07:22:14 AM »
How much do I actually have to pay you know?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 07:23:08 AM »
Would it be just or right to demand Mode post pictures of herself crossdressing?