Author Topic: Tokiko Quest  (Read 95198 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Tokiko Quest
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2014, 09:47:01 PM »
>Enter and follow Mystia.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2014, 09:54:55 PM »
>Enter and follow Mystia.
>You enter the school through the gates.
>"Make sure you inform the office that you're late."
>"And as for you, Ms. Lorelei, make sure that you have your phone off in the classroom in the future."
>"Yes, Ms. Nagae."
>With that, Ms. Nagae closes the gate and head back into the main school building, leaving you with Mystia.
>"Gosh, Tokiko, I was so surprised when my phone started ringing. At least it was close to the end of the lesson, or else she would have really let me have it!"

>_

Conqueror

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2014, 09:58:48 PM »
>"Sorry about that, I panicked a little given what happened to those other students..."
>"How was class today?"
>Start walking to the office.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2014, 10:20:04 PM »
>"Sorry about that, I panicked a little given what happened to those other students..."
>"How was class today?"
>Start walking to the office.
>As soon as you make mention of the incident, Mystia perks up.
>"I thought you never really cared about that incident, Tokiko."
>"What do you think really happened? Because it's weird, isn't it? There's no way that ten students from all over the country would just disappear at the same time through sheer coincidence."
>"Do you think it was some criminal organization? But if it were, why would none of the students even remember that they went missing for a week?"
>"Does that mean that it was the work of aliens, and that they actually exist? Could they "
>You recall why you feigned disinterest with Hatate in the topic. It was particularly annoying when Mystia started talking with Aya about what might have happened.
>Those two take conspiracy theories far too seriously. To get Mystia off that topic, you ask her about what you missed in class today.
>"Ah, right. It was mostly revision of what we had covered so far this week, I'll show you my notes later."
>You begin walking towards the office with Mystia following behind you.
>The office is located in a building separate from the main school building and soon enough you find yourself in front of the reception desk with Meiling Hong, the office lady, asking what you want.

>_

Conqueror

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
>"I need to sign in since I missed first period."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2014, 10:53:04 PM »
>"I need to sign in since I missed first period."
>"Late, huh. Alright, let me just find  the attendance forms..."
>You watch as Meiling starts going through the piles of papers on her desk while looking for the attendance form.
>"Ah cr-... shoot..."
>Meiling hands you a blank piece of paper and a pen.
>"Could you just write your name down there for me? I'll make sure you get marked present by the end of the day."

>_

Conqueror

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2014, 05:00:32 AM »
>Write name on piece of paper.
>"Just make sure this doesn't get lost or anything..."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2014, 05:18:57 AM »
>Write name on piece of paper.
>"Just make sure this doesn't get lost or anything..."
>You write down your name on the piece of paper for Meiling.
>"Don't worry, don't worry. Just please don't tell Sakuya about this."
>"Don't tell me about what?"
>You see the colour drain from Meiling's face as Sakuya Izayoi, your principal, enters the office.
>"So, Ms. Hong, what is it that you're trying to keep from me this time?"
>"Um... Well you see... That is to say..."
>While Meiling desperately tries to think of some excuse, Ms. Izayoi gives you and Mystia a curious look, as if to ask what you're doing in the office.
>Mystia tugs on your sleeve.
>"We should probably go."

>_

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2014, 05:29:54 AM »
>Excuse ourselves, then quickly head towards second period

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2014, 05:44:18 AM »
>Excuse ourselves, then quickly head towards second period
>You give Ms. Izayoi a quick greeting before excusing yourself. You have no intention of spending any more time in there than you have to.
>Once you exit the office, you breathe out a sigh of relief. Mystia does the same.
>"I wonder if Ms. Meiling will be okay..."
>By the time you make it to maths, you realize that you're a bit late. You should still be fine though. Hopefully.
>You walk into class with Mystia. Your teacher, Ran Yakumo, lets out a small sigh as you walk into her class but continues with her lesson as though nothing had happened.
>Mystia leaves your side and makes her way to her desk.
>A couple of whispers are going around the classroom. From what you can make out, they seem to be about possible reasons for you and Mystia being late to class.

>_

Conqueror

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2014, 05:54:55 AM »
>Try to eavesdrop.
>If not possible, stare at the offenders until they become uncomfortable and stop talking.
>Recall what we know about the individual teachers and staff and what we think about them.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 05:56:35 AM by Conqueror »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2014, 06:50:19 AM »
>Try to eavesdrop.
>If not possible, stare at the offenders until they become uncomfortable and stop talking.
>Recall what we know about the individual teachers and staff and what we think about them.
>You try to listen to the whispers to make out more details.
>"Wonder what those two were doing together..."
>"I always see them come to school together too..."
>"No way, are they really going out?"
>"They totally are, it all makes sense that way."
>"They're together after school a lot too..."
>You note that most of these seem to be coming from Tewi Inaba and Koishi Komeiji.
>You try glaring at the two of them, but neither seems to particularly care as they continue to create more rumours about you and Mystia.
>At this point, Ran stops writing notes on the board and turns to face the class.
>"Miss Inaba, miss Komeiji, can the two of you see me after class? I believe I've warned you about making too much noise in my classroom. And you-"
>Ran turns to face you.
>"How long is it going to take for you to get into your seat?"
>The principal of your school, Sakuya Izayoi, is a rather serious person. You don't think you've actually seen her smile once yet. You don't really know much else about her.
>Everyone knows Meiling Hong, the office lady, since she's easy to approach and is quite kind. She does seem to be a bit too laid back and carefree though. You've seen her doing volunteer work around the city during the weekends on occasion.
>Your science teacher, Iku Nagae, also acts as your homeroom teacher. You are aware that she lives with Tenshi Hinanawi, though you don't know anything more about that. She is seen as a role model amongst the student body for the most part and lots of students go to her for advice. You haven't really had much to do with her yet.
>Your math teacher, Ran Yakumo, seems like the serious type. However, she always seems to have something else on her mind. She also has a daughter that she absolutely adores named Chen and will talk for hours about anything that her daughter has done if given the opportunity to. You know this because Tewi takes advantage of this to skip maths lessons every once in a while.
>Your english teacher, Maribel Hearn, is a strange one. She doesn't really seem to take anybody else's opinions into account during class and tries to link everything to the occult. You get the feeling that you've learnt more about the occult than english in her class because of this.
>Your history and geography teachers, Kanako Yasaka and Suwako Moriya, are annoying to say the least. Both can be seen constantly arguing about how their subject is more important than the others. Somehow, this has turned into a long-running competition between the two to see which of their classes has the higher average mark. Apparently they live together with Sanae Kochiya, though you're not sure if this is true.
>Your PDHPE teacher, Mokou Fujiwara, is someone you've known for a long time through Keine. She's quite down to earth, though you wonder at times how she managed to get a position at Scarlet Academy and keep it. Especially considering that she tends to disappear at times whenever she has a class to teach.

>_
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:55:04 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2014, 12:23:47 AM »
>Get to our desk, sit down, and get out our stuff. 

Maths is our favourite lesson, right?
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2014, 01:17:06 AM »
>Get to our desk, sit down, and get out our stuff. 
>You decide to listen to the teacher's advice and make your way to your desk and sit down.
>You place your bag under your desk and retrieve your books and pens so that you can listen to Ran lecture the class about introductory calculus and make some notes.
>"So to find the derivative of X here, you need to subtract one from the power while also multiplying by the original value of the power. Of course, this doesn't apply to every function, but it's enough for what you're learning right now. Now, let's go through a few more examples together..."
>As you copy the notes from the board your phone vibrates, indicating that you have received a new text message.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2014, 01:29:40 AM »
>Subtract one from listening to the lecture and multiply by trying to stealthily look at phone screen.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2014, 01:45:00 AM »
>Subtract one from listening to the lecture and multiply by trying to stealthily look at phone screen.
>The class is only going through examples right now anyway, you can always catch up later.
>You try your best to look inconspicuous as you take out your phone to take a look at the screen. It seems to be working.
>The screen shows that the text is from Hatate. It's pretty impressive that she hasn't been caught using her phone once in class, especially when you take into consideration that Hatate sits right at the front of the class.
>You open the text to take a look at the message:
>[tewi is prolly full of **** and koishi just repeats everything so why were u actually late?]

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2014, 02:09:01 AM »
>Try to integrate the lecture. We probably aren't able to respond to the text as easily as reading it, and we can talk to Hatate after class.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2014, 02:14:55 AM »
>Try to integrate the lecture. We probably aren't able to respond to the text as easily as reading it, and we can talk to Hatate after class.
>For now, you decide to focus on the lecture. Unlike Hatate, you probably won't be able to get away with spending too much time on the phone in class. You can always talk with her after class.
>However, as you're about to get back to writing notes, you receive another text. This time, it's from Aya.

>_

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2014, 02:19:25 AM »
> If nothing very important is being lectured, read the text.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2014, 02:24:26 AM »
> If nothing very important is being lectured, read the text.
>Since the class is still going through the differentiation examples, you take a look at the text from Aya.
>[did u finally hook up with myschi?]

>_

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2014, 03:01:44 AM »
> "Yes"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2014, 03:16:34 AM »
> "Yes"
>You send a quick text message in response to Aya's.
>"What? Seriously?!"
>Aya jumps out of her seat, clutching her phone.
>This causes Ran to stop and look disapprovingly at her.
>"And just what are you doing with that phone, miss Shameimaru?"
>"Absolutely nothing, sorry about that! You won't see my phone again."
>"I had better not. Otherwise, nobody will be seeing that phone again."
>As Aya says this, she sits back down and you can see her furiously typing away on her phone without even looking at it while doing so.
>You can do little more than watch as everyone in your class receives a text message which causes several raised eyebrows and stares in the direction of Mystia and yourself.
>Across the room, you can see Mystia's face getting redder and redder as she grips her cellphone tightly.

>_

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2014, 03:37:48 AM »
> Wait for a reaction from someone.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2014, 03:48:16 AM »
> Wait for a reaction from someone.
>You wait for someone to react in a more dramatic manner. You don't have to wait long.
>"What?! Whaaat?! T-T-Tokiko, what is this?!"
>Mystia, her entire face flushed red, gets out of her seat and walks towards you, holding her phone out towards you.
>"W-W-What? W-When did this happen?!"
>The message for Mystia reads as follows:
>[gratz on making tokiko yours! knew it was a matter of time.]
>You note that Ran looks completely unamused by what's going on in her class. She is simply standing silently at the front of the class with her arms crossed.
>Ran seems to be looking at you in particular, given that you seem to be the center of attention.

>_
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:38:28 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2014, 04:03:23 AM »
> Stand up in dramatic fashion
> "I cannot deny my feelings any longer, for I-!"
> Pause

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2014, 04:17:52 AM »
> Stand up in dramatic fashion
> "I cannot deny my feelings any longer, for I-!"
> Pause
>You leap out of your seat and stand before Mystia.
>Mystia looks extremely confused as you make a statement about your feelings and the class is filled with whispers.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see Ran uncross her arms, sit down, and lean on her desk.
>Ran simply watches you silently with a gentle smile on her face.
>The rest of the class, upon seeing this, goes silent and begins working furiously on the example questions on the board. Even Tewi seems to be working hard right now.

>_
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:19:54 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 04:26:11 AM »
> "Have no idea what's going on right now."
> Sit down and go to work

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2014, 04:39:35 AM »
> "Have no idea what's going on right now."
> Sit down and go to work
>"B-But Tokiko... This is all so sudd-..."
>"Wait... What?"
>You take a seat and start copying down the questions on the board so that you can start working on them.
>Mystia simply stands by your desk, looking lost and confused.
>Once you're done, Ran begins talking. The smile doesn't leave her face as she does so.
>"Miss Lorelei, miss Kamishirasawa, could the two of you see me in the staffroom during recess? Oh, and Miss Shameimaru, I wish to speak with you as well."
>You hear Aya mutter "Crap..." from her seat behind you.

>_

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2014, 04:43:54 AM »
> Delete the text you sent to Aya
> Hide phone in desk

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2014, 04:48:16 AM »
> Delete the text you sent to Aya
> Hide phone in desk
>You quickly delete your most recent outbound text message and hide your phone in your desk as stealthily as you can.
>"Miss Lorelei, could you please return to your seat?"
>"Wh- Oh, yes ma'am!"
>Mystia attempts to gather whatever composure she has left and quickly makes her way back to her desk and sits down.
>"Now, does anyone have any objections to me continuing my lesson? Miss Kamishirasawa?"
>Nobody else in the class says a word.

>_