Author Topic: [Webcomic] - The Gensokyo Incident Opposition Organization (G.I.O.O.)  (Read 2500 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
For reasons unknown, I decided to try to start a Touhou webcomic...

Again...

And for more reasons unknown, I decided to share my fledgeling comic with these forums...

Again...

Well, here it goes:
Synopsis: When Gensokyo is plagued by frequent incidents, Reimu Hakurei forms an organization to stop incidents before they occur.
Hilarity ensues.
Link: http://thegioo.smackjeeves.com/

Notes:
-This is a SPRITE comic, if you expected a walfas comic or a hand-drawn comic, please look somewhere else.
-My headcannons will most likely not match with yours. :P
-I will be repeatedly making fun of my inability to draw decent backgrounds (for areas that I can't find a proper background for) in the comic (And even make in-comic excuses for why they are bad). Especially in these early comics.
-This is meant to be a comedic comic, so don't expect incredibly serious undertones. I may decide to have more serious storylines later on, but we'll see.
-I will update this whenever I feel like updating it. When I'm not frequently updating it, it means I'm either working on my Touhou RPG, a video for my youtube channel, some schoolwork, or managing Sariel Quest.
-The comic is a fledgeling currently, so don't expect much progress story-wise.
-Consider this the spiritual successor to my old webcomic, Magician Chronicles. Hopefully it won't suffer the same Remilia hax fate.

Hope you all like it or come to enjoy it.
(I will update this thread every few days or so, for those who aren't actively following this comic on smackjeeves)

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
Re: [Webcomic] - The Gensokyo Incident Opposition Organization (G.I.O.O.)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 08:22:21 AM »
TEMPLATES LIKE THAT ARE FORBIDDEN!!
Oh.
:V

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 12:05:33 AM »
Update:
For those who are not following this comic on smackjeeves, the comic is now 18 strips long.

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 01:18:12 PM »

YOUMU IS HIGH
:getdown:

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.