Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Game Over  (Read 60162 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Game Over
« on: August 31, 2014, 11:36:12 PM »
OP Stolen.

Welcome to Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia.

It was a day like any other day in Gensokyo. But one morning, when its residents woke up, they noticed one very unusal detail. All of them now see the world in black and white plus one color. Looks like that different color perception is random, but after some investigation into the matter, people started to notice a pattern. So some of the residents of Gensokyo organized a group of concerned people and and started their research. After some time they came to a conclusion, that it all leads to people who see red color. And they are most likely behind this incident. So you are going to find this group of people, probably beat them up in the process and hopefully everything will return to normal after that.

Rules.
00. I am the law and my word is final. Sky_Paladin is my co-mod and his word is also final.
01. Blue color text is reserved for the mod.
02. Everyone has the Basic Rights ability, i.e. the right to post in the thread and vote during the day phase. This ability is not listed in your role PM.
03. This is a Role Madness game i.e. each role has one or more abilities other than the Basic Rights.
04. The game is not bastard. All information in the role PM is true, there are no hidden modifiers. Cops, if any exist, are guaranteed to be sane. There are no random role effects in the game. There's no Captain Planet role or its analogues in the game.
05. LyLo will be announced.
06. Everyone is compulsive and can use only one night action during the night, unless specified otherwise.
07. Mafia must kill every night. One mafia player can use Faction Kill ability instead of one of their abilities. For balancing reasons Faction Kill ability type is set as (x).
08. You can't use (-) type ability on the same player twice in a row.
09. Day phases will last for 72 hours. Night phases will last for 24 hours. No extensions will be given.
10. Do not discuss the game outside of the game's thread, unless there's QT specifically made for that.
11. You can ask the mod any questions you may have via the PM. There's no guarantee that all questions will be answered.
12. Do not quote your role PM or any private discussions with the mod.
13. Do not edit your posts.
14. If you for any reasons will be absent from the game for lengthy periods of time, notify the mod in advance.
15. Lynch requires a simple majority (half the players number rounded down +1). If there's no majority by the end of the day phase, then no one will be lynched and the next night phase will begin.
16. You may No Lynch once. Second No Lynch will result in Game Over. And by that i mean everybody loses.
17. Votes must be formatted in this way. ##Vote Player. Same thing for unvotes.
18. Once the player gets majority of the votes, all further votes/unvotes are invalid.
19. Once you receive the message that you're dead, you can no longer post in the thread. There will be a special Graveyard QT provided, where you can talk to other dead players.
20. If you are lynched you can write one "bah" post during twilight i.e. between the hammer and the flip/next night phase announcement.
21. You can not talk during the night phase.
22. Violation of the rules gets you one way ticket to the Garden of the Sun for some special fun time with Yuuka and by that i mean a modkill.
23. If by some chance a player gets modkilled, day automatically ends without a role flip and the next night phase begins.
24. Play to your win condition.
25. Try to stay civil.
26. To sign up for the game, pick a number from 1 to 16. Each number corresponds to the specific role in the game.
27. And last, but not least. It's just a game. Have fun.

Still at the Hakurei Shrine.
01. Chaore Polaris
02. Dr Rawr
03. BT
04. Moridin84
05. Zakeri
06. Massaca
08. Raikaria
09. O4rfish
10. Just
12. SB
13. Serela
14. Dormio Conqueror
16. ActionDan Affinity

Sightseeing at Myouren Temple Cemetery.
07. Schezo, Alice Murgatroyd. Became a spirit on N1.

0. CF7. Died on N0 from a bullet.
11. Dorian, Seija Kijin. Lynched on D2.
15. NekoNekoRex, Reimu Hakurei. Lynched on D3.

Chronology.
Day 1 start.
Day 1 final vote count.
Day 2 final vote count.
Day 3 final vote count.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:47:50 AM by PX »

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day DIE.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:37:54 PM »
It's a new day. The good day. The BEST DAY. Because it's the day DIE.
Still warm half eaten corpse was found at the top of the stairs to the shrine. Someone recognized it as Dr Rawr. Looks like the infamous paparazzi has finally meet her end.
Aya Shameimaru. Tengu Reporter.
You are tengu paparazzi and publish you own newspaper in Gensokyo - "Bunbunmaru Newspaper". You are always looking for the latest scoop and stop at nothing to be there first. You are one of the fastest youkai in the Gensokyo.
Alignment color - Green.
Night Abilities.
1. (I). Investigation. At night you can spy on one of the players and see whom the targeted player visited this night. If the player targeted you during the night phase, you know the type of the ability the player used.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Double Spoiler. You know that Hatate Himekaido is in the game. She is your rival of sorts. If Hatate dies, during the night phase you can use her ability instead of yours.
Win condition.
You win when all threats to Green alignment are eliminated.

Near the donation box were discovered another body. It was slashed in two. The body belonged to Moridin84. He was...
Yuyuko Saigyouji. Ghost Princess of the Netherworld.
You are Yuyuko Saigyouji de facto ruler of the Netherworld. Your main ability is quite simple. You can kill anything that can be killed with a thought. You almost never use this ability.
Actually, shortly before the incident began, Yukari visited you and asked you to participate, and if you remember her exact words correctly, she asked you "to make the things interesting".
Alignment color - Pink.
Night Abilties.
1. (x). Invitation to the Netherworld. Kills your target. Any bulletproof abilities work as usual.
Target doesn't die, instead that player becomes a spirit (there will be an in-game flip, as if the target was killed normally). Spirits lose all their abilities and their day vote, if they shared a QT with other players, they're excluded from that QT. The only thing they can do is to post in the thread. Spirit player counts as a dead player for the sake of determining the majority needed for the day lynch.
Passive Abilities.
1. (+). Watchful spirit. One of the spirits watches over you at night. You are informed if someone visited you during the night. Automatically active if you have 1 or more spirits around you.
2. (+). Spirit protection. One of the spirits protects you during the night, blocking one kill attempt directed at you. If protection is successful the spirit leaves the game and goes to the graveyard. Automatically active if you have 2 or more spirits around you.
Day Abilities.
1. (?). Spirit control. You can order one of the spirits to vote for any player. Spirit's vote counts as a normal vote in the votecount. You can use this ability if you have 3 or more spirits around you. Voting spirit goes to the graveyard after the day phase ends.
Win condition.
You win when you are the only player left alive (excluding your spirits) in the game. If there are any spirits left in the game they're are considered winners with you as well. All spirits go to the graveyard upon your removal from the game.

For some reason Schezo just melted into thin air.

Day 4 begins.

With 11 alive you need 6 votes to lynch someone.

You have 72 hours to do that.

Still at the Hakurei Shrine.
01. Polaris
03. BT
05. Zakeri
06. Massaca
08. Raikaria
09. O4rfish
10. Just
12. SB
13. Serela
14. Conqueror
16. Affinity

Enjoying their stay in the Netherworld.
None.

00. CF7. Died on N0 from a bullet.
11. Dorian Lynched on D2.
15. NekoNekoRex Lynched on D3.
02. Dr Rawr. Was found half eaten on N3.
04. Moridin84. Was bisected on N3.
07. Schezo. Became a spirit on N1. Finally found rest on N3.

Chronology.
Day 1 start.
Day 1 final vote count.
Day 2 final vote count.
Day 3 final vote count.
Day 4 start.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:50:42 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day DIE.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 07:43:04 PM »
So; me and BT were thinking there was a chance Mordin was a SK. Turns out we're right. Yay.

Need time to talk with my new friend. Since me and BT have both claimed we decided to go for someone a little less clear.

Speaking of Clear; O4rfish is that.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 07:44:40 PM »
Also did Zakeri say he'd explain that list thing he posted D3 today? Looking forward to that.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

CF7

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »
Conqueror still has one vote on him, by the way.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »
Also it seems this is a 10/4/1/1 setup?

So right now there's 7/3. A mislynch today is MYLO tomorrow. [Which is basically LYLO since we can't NL]

Except someone killed the SK too. Did mafia do that? But then who killed Rawr? He never became a spirit.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 07:49:18 PM »
(He said it was a PoE list).

He did say he was going to say something about roles or something though.

I'm a little lost because now I have too many townreads. And Moridin flipped pink instead of red, meaning still 3 mafia left.

BT, why didn't you mention the possibility of universal loss before I left yesterday? Or did you do that and I missed it?

Edit: If I had to guess, mafia killed sk, sk killed rawr, and cf7 got lazy with flavour. I really doubt there's another kill running around.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 07:50:46 PM »
But Rawr is specified as half eat...

Oh wait Yuyuko.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 07:51:20 PM »
An they're both mentioned as being at the foot of the shrine.

Yeah Yuyuko killed Rawr.

Conqueror

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 08:02:02 PM »
Though seriously, don't target me.  :colbert:  Town would lose a vote.
Also why was this your response to Massaca wanting to redirect you?

I'm a little annoyed because I thought BT protecting oarfish was a scum gambit given I think BT would have emphasized the rocks fall thing before I left, but my night actions were pretty inconclusive.

##Vote: Serela ???

Will need to reread Polly, and I also think there's a good chance Zak is godfather, but that can wait I guess. Hope Affinity's posts will be insightful.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

CF7

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 08:11:06 PM »
It's a livin', vote count.

Votes.
Conqueror (1): Everyone's Grudge.
Serela (1): Conqueror.

Not voting.
Polaris, BT, Zakeri, Massaca, Raikaria, O4rfish, Just, SB, Serela, Affinity

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch someone.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 08:18:14 PM »
Oh yeah so you guys know I invited SB last night.

Because he's pretty ambiguous and maybe he'll be more open in the QT or something. And he DID ask for it during D2.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 08:24:09 PM »
Thank god I have a guilty so I don't have to scumhunt.

##Vote: Zak

Hint: I'm the opposite of Rawr's role.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 08:26:58 PM »
Oh wow Morodin was actually SK.

Conqueror

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 08:29:15 PM »
Thank fucking god.

##Unvote
##Vote: Zak

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 08:32:23 PM »
Wasn't Zak inno'd by Massaca?

Conq: I misunderstood what Massaca was saying and thought he wanted to kill me with Moridin's kill. As for universal loss, it didn't seem like it was going to happen, and I made it clear I voteblocked Oarfish so I thought it'd be fine.  :matsuriscowl:

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »
I didn't even see Massaca innoing Zak? I guess I caught the Godfather then wow.

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »
I'm very confused but apparently my Zak read was wrong AGAIN and that makes me sad :C

Conqueror

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 08:37:02 PM »
Conq: I misunderstood what Massaca was saying and thought he wanted to kill me with Moridin's kill. As for universal loss, it didn't seem like it was going to happen, and I made it clear I voteblocked Oarfish so I thought it'd be fine.  :matsuriscowl:
Oh, okay. :V Makes more sense.

Conqueror

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
Also, atm based of what I remember of the game Serela would be my next lynch after Zak.

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2014, 08:44:52 PM »
BT: so did your voteblocking shenanigans confirm O4rfish as town? ?_?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 08:46:43 PM »
##Vote Zakeri
Okay, I get it now.

Based on this Oarfish is probably 1000% clear because this game cannot possibly have more cop-fuckery roles. (Cut: Yeah Polly.)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 08:56:59 PM »
#Vote: Zakeri

How surprising. The lurky person who hardly did any real scumhunting all game is scum.

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2014, 08:57:50 PM »
honestly i'm very confused because i was expecting to come into this day with a clear on zak thanks to massaca's clear, and a townread of serela for entertaining my "let's lynch moridin" segment... but apparently zak is confirmed scum and. since moridin wasn't actually scum, serela isn't townreadable, so idk

not to mention all this role nonsense B(

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 09:00:54 PM »
Also I severely doubt that SB is lying since it dosen't seem like a legitimate time to do so for scum [He'd just get lynched D5] and he was asking to join my QT during D2; probobly wanting to use me as Proxy for outing his reports.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 09:06:49 PM »
#Unvote

I need to ask a role-related question about my own role to the mod to confirm if SB is telling the truth.

Conqueror

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
Any doc should flip a coin in between Bard and SB tonight.

I doubt SB is lying because his town game reads pretty differently from his scum game to me. At least in this game.

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »
i think i figured out the flavor for this game :v

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 09:09:40 PM »
I just realized my only other night report doesn't actually make sense.

Thanks CF7.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 09:11:28 PM »
To be more specific since the clash is unimportant:

SB claims BT was visited by no-one Night 1.

However I invited BT to my quicktopic N1.

But my role doesn't actually state if it counts as a visit. In fact the symbol for my invite is a ?, which may denote different treatment to other roles.

If it does SB is lying about his role. [Or CF7 messed up]