Author Topic: Is it a Zombie this time around? It is... isn't it? Of The Dead!  (Read 6778 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
do Zombies come in Of The Dead? I mean it is not Highschool of the Dead but rather...

Koreha zombie deskarr Of The Dead (short for KozomOTD) the show is reaching into a second season with Aikawa engaging in his ever changing lifestyle from quiet unsightly guy to now Zombie turned Magical Girl wielding a chainsaw and killing off high school giant monsters... while engaging in spiritual relationship under the same roof as a Vampire Ninja, a Necromancer and a Magical Girl (temporarily not one), somehow managed to get another Vampire Ninja to like him (for his butt shape), and the other through stealing her first kiss...

The story continues in this season, so if you haven't already watched the first season you should totally do so now.

---
Episode 1:

Spoiler:
Ayumu meets at night in school a girl with drill side-ponytail and a penchant for roasting squid with spirit lamps and drinking up all the Ethyl alcohol in the nurse room... in the science room... who seems to have taken an interest in him. Their friendship hits off, but when she disappears suddenly, Ayumu is no longer sure if she is real. Further abuse back home, she is regarded as just his lonesome fantasy; whilst Ayumu firmly believes she is a fairy who appears only to him. When he is confronted by a surprise attack of his identity being questioned by his schoolmates, he goes to the science room, only to be confronted by a crossdressing-loving high school squid megalo who wants to tentacle rape him. In defeating the squid, he reveals his identity to the school! To make things worse, Mystletainn has been broken by... his usage... and he couldn't use it to change people's memory of him and now they all know he is a crossdressing pervert zombie with a chainsaw who defeats monsters...

From afar... a certain Vampire Ninja looks hungrily at his ass...

So erm what are you waiting for?

Oh and you so gotta stay until after the ED theme, because the special Eucliwood (Eu) only time is there. Each week a different or many different seiyuus who show up as cameo voices for Ayumu's imagination of Eu's actual voice is introduced and makes a gag together or at the original. so far in episode 1 and 2 it is ridiculously HNNNGGGGHHH.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:20:37 AM by ♛ 少女の醜態るるる~~夢~天国 »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Is it a Zombie this time around? It is... isn't it? Of The Dead!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:52:37 PM »
Oh man, Season 2 is just as amusing as Season 1.

Episode 2 had me trying not to annoy the other people in the house with my laughter.  Especially at this part.

I swear, this anime season just keeps getting better and better. :3

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
And I have to wonder why people who watch Nyaruko don't find this amusing. It straight out of the box amusement.
Plus in episode one the ending episodes are so fucking epic (cue the
Spoiler:
Vampire Ninja Violin Ochestra that destroyed bands of Megalo whales in the skies
) but seriously, this show is awesome.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

zeruna

• It's zeruna!
  • Not Zeruna!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 03:34:10 PM »
Gotta say that the first season was amazing! Later, I find this thread saying there is a season 2 :o

And I have to wonder why people who watch Nyaruko don't find this amusing.
Maybe they prefer aliens than vampire ninja. Either that or they just don't like crossdressing guys.

Edit: In my opinion, both aliens and vampninjas are awesome. The crossdressing guys are always cooler than guys who can't touch girl clothes.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:47:40 PM by zeruna »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
You will never become convinced to join your comrades in maid uniform and play violin atop Tokyo Tower in an epic set of the sunset.
> sadfrog

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 04:42:15 AM »
(cue the
Spoiler:
Vampire Ninja Violin Ochestra that destroyed bands of Megalo whales in the skies
) but seriously, this show is awesome.

This show is not only a step up from "Ninjas playing guitars", it created the next level of "Ninjas playing guitars".  I knew I liked it when I was first watching season 1, but I didn't think it'd turn out as amazing as it did in the later episodes.

I love how the first episode of season 2 was like a recap of some of the funniest parts from season 1.  I'm so glad they kept Ayumu's VA fantasies about Eu, not to mention all her personas at the end. ~w~  You really gotta feel bad for Ayumu, though.  Poor guy just can't catch a break... but then the ED started up, and I stopped feeling so bad for him.

Also, Maelstrom~<3

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »
So, after binging on the first season yesterday (why did I take so long to check it out?  Just about everything in it appeals to me) I caught up with season 2 so far, and... Oh wow, this is so much fun so far~  If it keeps up like this, it'll probably be even better than the first one.  I especially like the fact that
Spoiler:
Ayumu has been outed as a magiclad girl and is now world-reknowned for it.  I really hope that doesn't get retconned away, because it brings up so much potential that other magical girls shows never seem to take advantage of.  Oh, and Saras's infatuation with Ayumu is just hilarious.  "I love you, my darling piece of shit" indeed.

Also, Imaginary Eu and Real Eu is a nice little "on the next episode" gimmick.  I hope that keeps up for a while, ahah~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 11:35:46 PM »
I hope it keeps on even till the end of the episode, we still have a lot of VAs left to roll on.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 11:37:26 PM »
The newest episode

I spewed all of my rice on my screen... twice.
Spoiler:
HIP HOP IS LYFE
THE ASS IS THE TRUE PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE

I think beside Yuu, Sarasvati and Yukinori is my favorite in this show.
Sarasvati especially because I think she represents exactly HOW I FEEL in everything.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:45:02 PM by ♛ 少女の醜態るるる~~夢~天国 »

Moerin

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
Saras is the best... I don't even know what kind of dere she is, but she's the best at it.  Oshiridere?  Hmmm.

Also, calling it right now:
Spoiler:
the imaginary Eus will keep multiplying until there's about 12 or 13 by the end of this season.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 04:13:17 PM »
Omgomgomgomg, I didn't notice this thread

There seriously is a second season of Koreha Zombie Desu-ka?  :getdown:
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 11:11:25 PM »
Yes there is, you shouldn't be sleeping Rip van Winkle~
Sarasvati is currently tearing us all up from the inside... from BEHIND.
if you know what I mean

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 12:43:34 AM »
OMG
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 11:30:46 AM »
Oh snap, I only just got done watching season 1 of this last month, I seriously need to go find these episodes and start on season 2. I loved this show, so hilarious
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »
I can't handle it

THEY JUST HAD TO REPEAT THE GET OUT MASTER X 3 HOTTEST BOOBS TWICE
THEY JUST HAD TO MAKE MIHARA SAY IT
OH GOD SERA STEP ON ME SOME MORE
DEAR GOD YUUKI YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO DERE
SWEET SHIT THIS ENTIRE EPISODE IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE OMG

Moerin

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 05:15:27 PM »
Oh wow, that episode was hilarious and adorable.  Hilaradorable, even~

...But is it bad that I just want to watch Haruna playing with the Arbalest model over and over again? >.<

Spoiler:
Also Yuki should always wear the cowgirl outfit.  Always.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 11:19:29 PM »
Oh dear God I can't breathe.

Why do these episodes keep getting better and better?

Spoiler:
The FMP references at the beginning and the neck-snapping after the credits made me lose it.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 11:26:30 PM »
Spoiler:
SOUSUKE KASSHIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM why does this remind me of Star Trek's KHAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

Haruna is a kid... and hence why the likeliness... is the Demon Baron supposed to be from some... odd anime I never watched? No Yosei-san this episode :< , I happen to think she is the best new character this season. Meanwhile, gotta love that Mihara when she goes dere... it was just perfect. Orito x Mihara SHIPPU~~~

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 02:05:47 PM »
Watching Ayumu go at it the
Spoiler:
strip dance
was possibly the best thing my life has given me

I just stopped breathing because I was laughing so damn hard it hurts.
Also NOOOOOO DYSON-AIR-MULTIPLIER NOOOOOOOOOOO

OVA 2 - Birthday
Spoiler:
This episode is all about Eu's birthday and a beach party. But all things considered the finale indoor pool episode was nothing as fun as this... with the lack of Sarasvati that is. Eu's birthday is pratically very touching... really like how she questioned her birth and the final touch of Ayumu's gift to her regarding that answer to her questions.

In addition, there is also the CAT EARS SWIMSUIT EU.... OH GOD MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS VARIOUS VAs and FAKE EUs I WOULD DIE OF NOSEBLEED
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:15:03 AM by ♛ 少女の醜態るるる~~夢~天国 »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 08:04:22 AM »
So I'm starting to keep up with this and I've got to say: this is unbelievably hilarious. Possibly moreso then Season 1.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 02:01:32 PM »
Spoiler:

Dear god rewatching

YODEL WHILE YOUR PANTS IS DOWN, PERFORM STRIP SHOW, YODEL SOME MORE AND SIDE STEP ONE TWO ONE TWO

dear god...
I laughed so loud I can't help it
You can clearly see Eu is trying very very hard not to laugh despite the state she was in

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 03:09:58 AM »
Dear God this episode is just FUCKING FANTASTIC

like everything in it is fantastic

Spoiler:
Eu talked for the best part of the starting till the middle
'Aren't you gonna fantasize about me today?' WELL DON'T MIND ME~
SUPER IMAGINATION EU IN TYPICAL ONIICHAN ROMANCE OMG THAT KISSING LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE.... AHHHHHHH
Seraphim in tight elementary schoolgirl wear... as Hanako the toilet ghost... NOTTTTT
THat Seraphim NYAAAAA
THAT HUMILIATION PLAY. ...strong arousal makes chairs fly...
and if that is not enough... a middle aged man who is really a thousand year old loli magician who is also drill hair drunken moe... whose name is Chris. <---- WHAT.
damn it her voice is fucking cute, why are all the female character VAs in this show all so HNNNGGGHH>
When she flicked the wine at him, and then 'hfff' blow on the droplets and turn them into living bullets... fuck I want that ability, it is SAIKO NO KKKKUUUURRRRUUUU des
All this... and Chris was just playing with Ayumu.

The Mentor of the Mentors... if Ayumu can't even budge Dai-sensei, this one is... impossible.
ALSO WHY ARE ALL THE POWERFUL PEOPLE LOLIS...?!
Kyouko is coming back...I can feel her in my boners...

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:17:26 AM by ♛ 衛宮切嗣 »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »
This is really heating up... I can't wait to see where this goes now.