Author Topic: Fate/Kaleido-Round 8, Phase 1 (Orders)  (Read 92540 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Fate/Apocrypha (Sign ups closed!)(Accepting side characters/Master Profiles!)
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2011, 03:49:51 AM »
Umm... So can I ask of you...
Are you my master?

[  ]Yes
[x]No
[attach=1]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:32:20 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Fate/Apocrypha (Sign ups closed!)(Accepting side characters/Master Profiles!)
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2011, 03:50:31 AM »
Well, should we put the profiles here? or not?
Also, I think the OP should have a quick rundown of all the Servants and what their stats are, as well as special abilities(Such as Magic Resistance).
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2011, 03:54:31 AM »
Btw, for everyone who missed me going what on IRC, here's a great link.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2011, 04:06:31 AM »
Tamano no Mae: Legendary ninetailed fox of japanese lore. Master of witchcraft, shapeshifting, and elemental magic. Her desire in this war is to be a good wife. Absurdly powerful magic, but physically fragile.
 Str: D
  Mag: A+
   Luk: C
    End: E
      Agi: C
Witchcraft: EX (Occult techniques related to gaining favor or gaining control. Sealed away due to Caster's dislike)
Shapeshifting: A (Shapeshifting abilities derived from kitsune art; much like Witchcraft, Caster shies away from it due to past trauma.)
Territory Creation: C (The class ability of caster's, which allows creation of a 'workshop'. Due to Caster's personality, she is unsuited for such pursuits.)

Jack the Ripper: Infamous Assassin of british history, known for slaying 6 or possibly more prostitutes in a vicious manner. A perpetual fog follows her, and during the night she truly becomes a beast...truly the ultimate assassin, capable of pulling off near perfect attacks.
Str: C
 Mag: C
  Luk: E
   End: C
     Agi: A
Presence Concealment: A+ (Class skill of Assassins which allows stealthy action. Vastly deteriorates during violent action, but her Noble Phantasm rectifies this and allows perfect sneak attacks)
Mental Pollution: C (Mild chances that mental interference will be negated. In the case the master acts negatively towards Assassin, Mental Pollution rises. It's impossible to come to an understanding with Assassin unless a similar level of Mental Pollution is obtained.)
Murderer of the Misty Night: A+ (Concerning the special trait of a murderer instead of an assassin, her as the assailant will always obtain the initiative over the opponent as the victim. However, unconditionally obtaining the initiative happens only at night. During daytime, a Luck Check is necessary.)

Honda Tadakatsu: One of the fearful 4 Generals, praised by Oda Nobunaga himself. Wrapped in a powerful armor and wielding all manner of weapons, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Str: C+
 Mag: E
  Luk: D
   End: B+
     Agi: B
Magic Resistance: E (Had none in life, but features a small amount as a Rider. Renders him slightly more resistant to battle magecraft)
Riding: A (All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.)
Independent Action: C (Capable of remaining solid for one day without a contract)
Charisma: B (Ability to lead and rouse troops. At this level, Rider can clearly lead an army.)
Bravery: A (Increases melee damage and renders Rider immune to fear)
Military Tactics: A (Ability to determine the best tactics for a combat situation. At this level, Rider can pull victories out of the bowels of defeat with startling ease. Impossible situations are beyond even him, however.)

Vlad the Third: The Impaler himself, and possible vampire. His spear brings fear into the heart of his enemies, and within his domain he is all but unstoppable. Lurking beneath the human flesh lies a truly horrid nightmare.
 Mag: A
Demonic Commander of Country Defence: N/A (Unique skill to Lancer. By securing a leyline beforehand, a specific range is made into "one's own dominion". In battles inside this dominion, as its feudal lord, Vlad III can acquire a high bonus of battle power. Certain abilities are only available here.)

EMIYA: A mysterious hero from the future. Wields all manner of weapons, each from vastly different legends. Just who is he, and what is his motive? Within his mind's eye lies the path to victory.
Str: D
 Mag: B
  Luk: E
     Agi: C
Independant Action: B (Capable of remaining in this world for two days without a established contract. Also capable to live on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core. )
Magic Resistance: D (Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. )
Clairvoyance: C (Superior Visual perception. Supplements long range combat. At this rank, Archer is capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms.)
Eye of the Mind (True): B (Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.)
Magecraft: C- ( Capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy)

Frankenstein's Monster: The modern Prometheus herself. A fleshwork automaton of savage strength and unrelenting lightning. The longer she fights, it seems, the stronger she gets.
 Mag: D
  Luk: B
   End: B
     Agi: D
Lamentation of an Empty Living Thing: N/A (A high-pitched scream that never seems to be exhausted and that is raised when under Mad Enhancement. Robs one's ability to think regardless of being friend or foe, those without resistance will become panic-stricken and incapable of breathing.)
Galvanism: N/A (Unrestricted conversion and accumulation of biological electric current and prana. Attacks without substance like magic light, magic winds and magic bullets are instantaneously transformed into electricity and negated by being discharged in the environment. Also, the body is strengthened in proportion to the amount of electricity stored and damage repair is carried faster as well.)
Mad Enhancement: A (Personal skill of Berserkers. At the cost of sanity, drastically raises physical abilities. Due to her nature as 'fake', maintaining the activation of Mad Enhancement is lowered and electricity may be used as a substitute for prana.)

Joan of Arc
Str: B
 Mag: A
  Luk: C
   End: B
     Agi: A
Magic Resistance: EX (At this level of magic resistance, almost nothing can hurt Joan directly. However, attacks that affect the surroundings may still affect her; super heating the floor with a wide area fire spell would still melt the floor, and thus affect Saber)
Revelation: N/A (A Skill equivalent to "Instinct". Instinct is a sixth sense regarding battles, but "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling))
Charisma: N/A (Innately linked to her Revelation skill. With it, she can lead armies and unite troops with ease. It's power is such that she can make others easily believe in her 'revelations'.)
Saint: N/A (Status of being acknowledged as a Saint. When summoned, the choice of "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible" as abilities is given to the Master.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:33:59 AM by Amra »
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2011, 04:10:32 AM »
Btw, for everyone who missed me going what on IRC, here's a great link.
Huh.  Interesting coincidence.  I look forward to seeing how that turns out, ahah~

Also, I think the OP should have a quick rundown of all the Servants and what their stats are, as well as special abilities(Such as Magic Resistance).
That would probably be a good idea, actually, so that we have all the info in one place and don't have to run about all over the Type-Moon wiki to find it.

...Also, I'm wondering if I should make a list of what weapons Archer's traced with Unlimited Blade Works.  Mostly so that no-one calls me out on shenanigans and deus ex machina if I pull out some hitherto unmentioned NP, ahah~  I mean, obviously he's not going to have anything silly like Ea or Excalibur (the former is impossible for him to trace anyways), but... Yeah.

Heh, quite the crew we have, don't we~?  Ah, this should be fun, eheh~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2011, 04:12:35 AM »
EMIYA has canonly fought Gilgamesh, so it's not like we can call hijinx. If Gil's shot it, and he probably has, EMIYA has seen it.

Sugoiiii~

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2011, 04:35:03 AM »
Mm. Gonna have to remove protection from arrows from Honda. Doesn't really fit with the character; he'd avoid arrows, not defend himself from them. Japanese military tactics were weird like that.
Sugoiiii~

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2011, 04:40:00 AM »
Why not change it to Arrow Evasion then?
Make it like a passive skill from Final Fantasy Tactics. There was a skill like that.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2011, 04:42:31 AM »
Rather, it's not some super natural ability that lets him evade arrows. Arrow Evasion implies he'd be pulling an Agent Smith; Honda seems more like he'd be an expert at finding cover, which I'll include as part of Military Tactics.

It's really only technicalities, but Protection and Evasion don't really fit.
Sugoiiii~

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2011, 06:28:52 AM »
Wait what you can choose Siegfried now? Holy shit, may I change to be a servant?

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2011, 06:33:35 AM »
I ask of you, are you my Masterother?
[ ] Yes
[ ] Hell yes
[ ] HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:47:24 AM by ScumVeritas »

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2011, 06:41:13 AM »
Now meeting at #FeitoMeido

Also, let's keep what we have now. It's nice and stable. Let Trance have his pick of Sabers, since everything was kinda taken before he could do anything.
Sugoiiii~

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2011, 07:59:28 AM »
So, basically...

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Magic Rank:

Origin/Element Preference:

Spell Specialty:

Other:

Yaaay, sign-ups. Time to type.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2011, 08:12:07 AM »
Yeah, that's a better template than the one I made.
Now to hammer things out for mine...
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »
Man, you guys suck, I didn't even get to choose anyone, I was already stuck with someone.

Not fair!

Y'all guys suck.

Rolling Joan of Arc (Saber class) as a Servant after some heavy mental deliberation.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »
>Joan of Arc
>Magic Resistance EX
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2011, 08:33:05 AM »
> Jeanne d'Arc
/ragequit

Moerin

« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2011, 08:34:55 AM »
"Saber?  It's really you!"

"Don't you remember?  It's me, Shirou!"

"...Jeanne?  What are you talking about?  You're Arturia, King of the Britons!"

"...SOMEONE HAS MESSED WITH YOUR MIND!  CURSE THEE, CRUEL GOD!"

...Only, um, probably not. >.> <.<

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2011, 08:38:30 AM »
This comic seems appropriate.
[nsfw]http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/1620[/nsfw] (Danbooru etc.)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »
>Jeanne
>Ruler-class
Welp, you're all screwed.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2011, 10:10:40 AM »
I was sleeping, so sorry for the delay:

Stats:
Str: C+
Mag: E
End: B+

He's not superhuman in any regard, but he is in excellent physical form. Completely inept at Magic besides summoning and utiliseing his Phantasms. [Of which are mainly summoning his Steed... and putting some Prana into a spear. The horns hide themselves as part of their own ability.]

Also, I'm kinda stunned no-one's taken Saber yet [and if they have, the OP hasn't been updated]. Don't those tend to be seen as the best-all-round Servants? [Although, I guess they are all kinda... the same]

As for Arrow Defense/Evasion, eh, I thought it would be feasable seeing his 100 battles unscathed legend. I mean, I'm sure he faced a fair few archers. Still, having it translate into part of Tactics works too.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:30:29 AM by Allosawyou »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2011, 10:16:17 AM »
Trance took Jeanne d'Arc as Saber :|

Complete with haxed EX Rank Magic Resistance

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2011, 10:18:58 AM »
I can do nothing against both Berserker and Saber. This'll be interesting.

Moerin

« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2011, 10:22:33 AM »
Yeah, if only you had some kind of magic that worked against them... Like something to create some kind of weapon... Some kind of "Unlimited Blade Works", if you will...

>.> <.<

...Heh, exploding sword arrows~ ^_^

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2011, 10:24:27 AM »
I can do nothing against both Berserker and Saber. This'll be interesting.

Honda can do nothing against Caster, with his Magic Resistance of Rank E, and Magic skill of Rank E. Unless you try to fiddle with his mind, but that's where the horns kick in. His armor provides no defense against magic... or, at least, no more than a suit of armor would defend against a fireball/whatever in reality.

Although, I think he stands a chance against most of the others, in particular, being immune to fear, and his Noble Phantasm makes him practically the bane of Berzerker.... or it's best possible ally. His armor being VERY resistant to swords also makes him a good Saber counter, although far from it being a given.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:33:10 AM by Allosawyou »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2011, 10:31:30 AM »
One weakness is better than two.

Lunaca

• NOT a "Main Character"
  • I SHALL NEVER ACCEPT IT!!!
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2011, 10:32:47 AM »
can we carry a mystic code?
The "Bystander" of #dots-meido with a curious lack of "meido"

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2011, 10:35:05 AM »

You'd be nearly useless without one?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »
Mystic Codes are fine. (I'd be confused if you didn't have one)

« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
Wait, Mag: A, cool stuff

> Magic Resistance EX

not so cool stuff

His armor being VERY resistant to swords also makes him a good Saber counter, although far from it being a given.

Does your armor cover your against IMPALING?  :V