Author Topic: GAUNTLET OF BMS - Concluded!  (Read 45080 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: GAUNTLET OF BMS - Concluded!
« Reply #420 on: April 27, 2011, 03:52:18 AM »
I sense an upcoming massacre.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #421 on: April 27, 2011, 03:55:55 AM »
Congratulations to all winners and participants!

For ages, I've been aiming to get IP. But to get IM so soon after (I'm not holding my breath on it if it does indeed turn out it can't be given) I have never felt so happy to suddenly be... OH GOSH, IT ISN'T HAPPENING.
Now TL777, Omba, and I, if your offer still stands, are probably going to chase after your newly acquired cyan. With bloody posting knives.

Same here...LET THE BLOODBATH BEGIN! (chances are we'll lose 60+% of the current Idiot Hierarchy within 5 weeks)
Alternatively, the guys up top will start purging the Idiots, in which case that figure will jump to 80% at least.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 03:58:05 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #422 on: April 27, 2011, 03:58:57 AM »
And to get IM so fast....

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 04:01:36 AM by PX の 消失 »

Drake

« Reply #423 on: April 27, 2011, 04:10:42 AM »
Now go challenge an ID.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #424 on: April 27, 2011, 04:49:06 AM »
You are too excited. Had several people not missed deadlines, it would highly have been likely that you would not be in the top 5.

I know. After I checked the scoreboard, I felt very lucky to have got IM; especially with so many people being better than me. It's a shame since they fully deserved it too.

With 28 IPs present, this would not surprise me. I mean, when was the last time we had this many with IP? People who have been here longer than me, please tell me. ^^

Now TL777, Omba, and I, if your offer still stands, are probably going to chase after your newly acquired cyan. With bloody posting knives.

Fear not, I have already addressed this to TSO; with plans and thoughts attached. I'm waiting to hear what she has to say, to which I will then let you all know what will be happening. Please wait warmly.  :derp:

Now go challenge an ID.

Hmm... If I did, I'd want to face TSO first. I can't explain why except for saying 'dream come true.' That and I never thought I'd actually be in a position to do so. But I've got the above incident to solve first... Unless I really want to try the unthinkable and defend from three IPs whilst fighting an ID... I'd do it with no regrets.  :derp:

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #425 on: April 27, 2011, 05:13:24 AM »
According to Ruro, with this contest, I had filled the Idiot Hierarchy up to its former numbers, the last of which happened shortly before the last couple of wipes. This was approximately a few months ago.

With this, my reign is over.

Godspeed.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale