Author Topic: 東方 神霊廟 ~ Touhou Ten Desires [TRIAL], an article full of desires and SPOILERS!  (Read 276120 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
FORMLESS!

When are you going to do fanart of our two new girls?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

BeyPok?Dig

• Eajy modo player
  • Shou puts both "laser" and "shou" in lasershow.
The third bosses name is Yoshika and she has the power to eat anything.
Am I the only one who thinks about Mario?
That was the second thing i thought of. The first was DJ Yoshitaka and Evans.
Why so nanoka?
Kaguya vs. Mokou

Yoshika's theme is great. It's a bit spooky, a bit oriental, and I think ZUN found a new drumming program (or a new way to use it), because the beats are hugely improved. Plus he's playing around with rhythm more. Just love the music in this game.

He's using Groove Agent, a VST bundled with Cubase 5/6.

Tengukami

He's using Groove Agent, a VST bundled with Cubase 5/6.

Well that's good to know! But has he always used this, or is this new?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Actually, I think about Miyafuji Yoshika from Strike Witches!

:yukkuri:

Anyway, I just heard the mixed OST, courtesy of Nameless Fairy, and it is totally awesome. Everyone should listen to it. I quote: "Since each song is really only half a song, you only hear the full song when you mix both tracks together (easy enough using Audacity). Songs get a lot better once you hear the "Full" version." And they do, holy crap. Rigid Paradise is particularly fun.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Could we get some links ruro?

Well that's good to know! But has he always used this, or is this new?

He started using it in Double Spoiler.

Formless God

FORMLESS!

When are you going to do fanart of our two new girls?
Don't tell this to anyone kay, I'm not done yet BV

P.S. Someone on jaypee tried merging the normal world version and the Trance version of the BGMs. The result is, well, very intriguing :colonveeplusalpha:

CK Crash

• boozer
Someone needs to post a rip of the Trance version BGM, and the combined songs. Like, soon.

Tengukami

He started using it in Double Spoiler.

Ah I see. In that case it seems he's found new uses for it. I mean listen to the snare he puts on top of the drumbeat at about 8 seconds in. As my grandfather used to say, that shit is sick, son.

:o

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Nice work there, Formless, regardless of it being not even finished yet :3

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Well then. Who didnt see this coming? (danbo warnin)

ilu man

I'm kind of surprised at how quickly quality artwork started showing up. Touhou fans are amazing people.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
So apparently this all takes place right outside the Myouren Temple. This gives interesting ideas about Byakuren...

[10:23] <~Sakana> I still like the idea that Byakuren just sits around and has tea while the whole incident is going on in her backyard :V
[10:24] <Magical_Moerin> Where's your messiah now, huh!?
[10:24] <~Sakana> "Lady Byakuren, there is undead" "Could I get another cup? ^_^" "Lady Byakuren, they are starting a fight O_O" "Hmm, the snacks are delicious ^_^" "LADY BYAKUREN, THEY BLEW EVERYTHING UP!" "I think I'd like some cake next ^_"^
[10:25] <ShiningDrake> She's better than that though :<
[10:25] <Magical_Moerin> Nope! >.>
[10:25] <~Sakana> Or is she? :V
[10:25] <unlableable> Isn't that what Yuyuko was doing anyway? :V
[10:25] <~Sakana> Well, she likely wouldn't take action against youkai in her backyard as long as they don't do anything bad
[10:26] <E-Nazrin> actually, that's a good way of putting it, Sakana
[10:26] *** Anthony (~chatzilla@qq-E32F7B3C.columbus.res.rr.com) joined
[10:26] <E-Nazrin> Dunno whether a Jiang-shi's bastardization of life and death would count for that, but...
[10:26] <MOMIJI-STILL-SUCKING-DIX> "LADY BYAKUREN THEY'RE UTTERLY DESTROYING EVERYTHING!!" "You place too much value on material things, Shou."
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
Well then. Who didnt see this coming? (danbo warnin)

This had to be done eventually. XD
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Alfred F. Jones

So apparently this all takes place right outside the Myouren Temple. This gives interesting ideas about Byakuren...
Heaven forbid that Byakuren actually start living up to her long since lapsed Buddhism for the first time in a millenia, amirite? :flowerpower:

Edit:

Could we get some links ruro?
Someone needs to post a rip of the Trance version BGM, and the combined songs. Like, soon.
I haven't heard a rip of the Trance version BGM on its own, but this right here should be enough for your purposes. Say thank-you.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Heaven forbid that Byakuren actually start living up to her long since lapsed Buddhism for the first time in a millenia, amirite? :flowerpower:

By standing by during the resurrection the undead? :V
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Alfred F. Jones

To be fair, she's also taken herself out of the cycle of death and rebirth (or at least exempted herself from it for a very long time), so if she criticized others on that basis, they would rightfully call her a hypocrite. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Yuyuko, on the other hand...

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
If Noh plays are to be believed isn't the Buddhist way of dealing with the undead to give them a lecture on the cycle of death and rebirth then have them make their own choices?  She's probably refreshing her debate skills.   :V

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
I haven't gotten that Yoshi bug yet...

And again, just press Z to scroll through the text. It's not that big a deal.

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
Again, there's a big that disables that.  Rare, but annoying.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
If Noh plays are to be believed isn't the Buddhist way of dealing with the undead to give them a lecture on the cycle of death and rebirth then have them make their own choices?  She's probably refreshing her debate skills.   :V
*takes notes for potential fiction

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
Yay, TD Trial Lunatic 1cc. Kyouko and Stage 3 still could have gone more smoothly, even with me planning bombs/hypers on a bunch of parts (as well as completely bombspamming Yoshika). Final score is actually 3 mil higher than what's shown, I wanted to get a picture just in case it crashed at some point (thankfully it didn't). And wow, even Yoshika's danamku is dense. This is only a trial version, and it's already on pace to beat SA in the category of "most consistenly dense patterns". And you know what? I'm okay with this. I want ZUN to keep Lunatic Mode at least as difficult as it was before, no matter what he may have claimed about this game being easier.

Ammy, I run Windows and I've only seen one minor bug, that one where Sanae comes up on the character select even when your history should say otherwise. Don't know what's going on with other people's versions, though I can see why it would crash at Yoshika.

And geez what's with you people and Mima...
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

I haven't gotten that Yoshi bug yet...

You're missing the point. The bug makes it so you CAN'T scroll through the dialogue. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
How epic would it be if Youki and Myouren were the extra stage mid and end boss  :*

everfeather

• Patron saint of ferrets
Yay, TD Trial Lunatic 1cc. Kyouko and Stage 3 still could have gone more smoothly, even with me planning bombs/hypers on a bunch of parts (as well as completely bombspamming Yoshika). Final score is actually 3 mil higher than what's shown, I wanted to get a picture just in case it crashed at some point (thankfully it didn't). And wow, even Yoshika's danamku is dense. This is only a trial version, and it's already on pace to beat SA in the category of "most consistenly dense patterns". And you know what? I'm okay with this. I want ZUN to keep Lunatic Mode at least as difficult as it was before, no matter what he may have claimed about this game being easier.

Ammy, I run Windows and I've only seen one minor bug, that one where Sanae comes up on the character select even when your history should say otherwise. Don't know what's going on with other people's versions, though I can see why it would crash at Yoshika.

And geez what's with you people and Mima...

yeah, it seems that bombing through the spellcards that you can't graze the boss seems to be the way to go. I'm not sure how I feel about this though.

http://www.ressim.net/61/upload/e85c762c.png
69mil on normal.

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
How epic would it be if Youki and Myouren were the extra stage mid and end boss  :*

Oh YES~!  :*
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Well, got normal 1cc with Marisa. Really enjoying the new shot types; none of them seem particularly better or worse than the others this time around in my eyes. Additionally, the music has really started to grow on me, especially the stage 1 boss theme.