Author Topic: My Precious Thing  (Read 28574 times)

Easy Mode

Re: My Precious Thing
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2010, 12:33:14 AM »
AN: i sed stup flaming up humenz! c if dis chaptr is srupid!1111 it delz wit rly sris issus! sp c 4 ursef if itz ztupid brw fairiz 2 ma frend slacbb\ves 4 hleping me!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhuhXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

?NO!? I screamed. I was horrorfied! T?enshi Ryuugu tried to comfort me but I told her fuck off and I ran to my room crying myself. huh waht chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.

Anyway, I started crying tears of kawaii and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a FALSE&TRUES song at full valume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a white poofy loli dreess with lace all over it sandly. I put on black mary janes with white pleather lace on the ends and a mop hat. I couldn?t fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed? Vac was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Hukureism was masticating to it! They were sitting on Marisa?s broomsticks.

?EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!? I screamed putting on a white towel with a picture of Byakuren Hijiri on it. Suddenly Desire ran in.

?Always!? she yelled at Vic and Hakuruirsm pointing her womb. I held shift to focus and shot Vic and Hkaureism a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, huh what ran in. ?Mode, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? he shouted looking at Vic and Hakureismm and then he waved his bomb and suddenly?

Momji ran outside on Marida;s broom and said everyone we need to talk.

?What do you know, Moomiji? You?re just a little Forest of Magic School student!?

?I MAY BE A FOREST OF MAGGIC SCHOOL STUDENT?.? Momijji paused angrily. ?BUT I AM ALSO A YOUKAI!?

?This cannot be.? Vap said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where huh whatt?s bomb had shot him. ?There must be other factors.?

?YOU DON?T HAVE ANY!? I yelled in madly.

Hakureeeism held up the camera triumelephantly. ?The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!?

I felt faint, more than I normally do like how it feels when you do not drink enough blood.

?Why are you doing this?? Hakurrueism said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook.

And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from him. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint.

?BECAUSE?BECAUSE?.? Mijii said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his bomb in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a kawaii version of a song by 50 Cent.

?Because you?re yokar?? Vac asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Byakuren.

?Because I LOVE HER!?

Gpop

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2010, 12:40:04 AM »
?Why are you doing this?? Hakurrueism said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook.

OMG I misread this so bad >.<

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2010, 12:42:18 AM »
Confession of love! Dramaaaa! :]
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Easy Mode

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2010, 01:01:56 AM »
AN: stop f,aing ok mimiji is a pedo 2 a lot of ppl in gensokoyo skoolz r lik dat I wunted 2 adres da ishu! how du u no vac iant kristian plus mojiji isn?t really in luv wif mode dat was kankko ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was about to slit my wrists again with the silver knife that Slaces had given me in case anything happened to her. She had told me to use it valiantly against an enemy but I knew that we must both go together.

?NO!? I THOUGHT IT WAS MOMOiji but it was Desire. She started to scream. ?OMFG! NOOOOO! MY SCAR HURTS!? and then?.. her eyes rolled up! You could only see her red whites.

I stopped. ?How did u know??

?I saw it! And my scar turned back into the star!?

?NO!? I ran up closer. ?I thought you didn?t have a scar anymore!? I shouted.

?I do but Croww changed it into a rainboe for me and I always cover it up with foundation.? she said back. ?Anyway my scar hurt and it turned back into the heart! Save me! then I had a vision of what was happening to Slaves?????.Gryen has her bondage!?

Anyway I was in the school nurse?s office now recovering from my slit wrists. Vap and Hakuresn and MOIJI were there too. They were going to St. Eirin?s after they recovered cause they were pedofiles and you can?t have those fucking pervs teaching in a school with lots of hot gurlz. huh what had constipated the cideo camera they took of me naked. I put up my middle finger at them.

Anyway Mokjiji came into my hospital bed holding a bouquet of pink roses.

?Mdoe I need to tell u somethnig.? he said in a v. serious voice, giving me the roses.

?Fuck off.? I told him. ?You know I fucking love the color pink anyway, and I don?t like fucked up humenz like you.? I snapped. Momijij had been mean to me before for being youkai.

?No Mdoe.? Momji says. ?Those are not roses.?

?What, are they youkka too you poser human?? I asked cause I was angry that he had brought me pink roses.

?I saved your life!? He yelled angrily. ?No you didn?t I replied.? ?You saved me from getting a Snane Kotiya p- video made from your shower scene and being vued by Vap and Hakureim.? Who MASTABATED (c is dat speld rong) to it he added silently.

?Whatever!? I yelled angirly.

He pointed his bomb at the pink roses. ?These aren?t roses.? He suddenly looked at them with an evil look in his eye and muttered udonge undonge ungode UNDOGE undoneegI.

?That?s not a spell that?s an IOSYS song.? I corrected him wisely.

?I know, I was just warming up my vocal cordes.? Then he screamed. ?anata wa ima doko de nani wo shite imasu ka(4 all u cool kawaii 07th expasion fans out, there, that is a tribute! specially for slaves I love you girl!)kono sora no tsuzuku basho ni imasu ka!?

And then the roses turned into a huge black flame floating in the middle of the air. And it was black. Now I knew he wasn?t a human.

?OK I believe you now wtf is Slaves??

Maimji rolled his eyes. I looked into the balls of flame but I could c nothing.

?U c, Mddoe,? huh what said, watching the two of us watching the flame. ?2 c wht iz n da flmes(HAHA U REVIEWRS FLAMES GEDDIT) u mst find urslf 1st, k??

?I HAVE FOUND MYSELF OK YOU MEAN OLD MAN!? Momijj yelled. hUH WHat lookd shockd. I guess he didn?t have a headache or else he would have said something back.

Momijj stormed off back into his bed. ?U r a liar, prof huh what!?

Anyway when I got better I went upstairs and put on a black long dress that had long sleeves and a white blouse underneath. There was some e we on the front. Then I put on teal stockings with pleather black mayry janes. I put my hair all radient purple and brwon I looked like Byurakren from the UOF (if u don?t know who she iz ur a human so fuk off!) and I put on my ducks.

?You look kawai, girl.? T;enshi Ryuugu said sadly. ?Fairiz (geddit) you do too.? I said sadly too, but I was still upset. I slit both of my wrists feeling totally depressed and I sucked all the blood. I cried again in my bathroom and put the shades on so Vap and Haurkensn couldn?t spy on me this time. I went to some classes. Desire was in the Hair of Magical Magic Fairirss. She looked all depressed because Slaves had disappeared and she had used to be in love with Slaves. She was sucking some blood from a humane.

?Hi.? she said in a depressed way. ?Hi back.? I said in an wqually said way.

We both looked at each other for some time. Sukama had beautiful rainbow wkawia eyes so much like \Slaves. Then??? we jumped on each other and started screwing each other.

?STOP IT NOW YOU HORNY SIMPLETONS!? shouted Professor Tsos who was watching us and so was everyone else.

?Desire you fucker!? I said slapping her. ?Stop trying to screw me. You know I loved Slabes!? I shouted and then I ran away angrily.

Just then she started to scream. ?OMFG! NOOOOO! MY SCAR HURTS!? and then?.. her eyes rolled up! You could only see her red whites.

?NO!? I ran up closer.

?I thought you didn?t have a scar anymore!? I shouted.

?I do but Croww changed it into a heart for me and I always cover it up with foundation.? she said back. ?Anyway my scar hurt and then I had a vision of what was happening to Slaves?????.Green has her bondage!?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhuXXXXXXXXXXX

SPECIAL FAIRIZ 2 SLAVESMY KAWIAII SISTA WTF UR SUPPOZD 2 RIT DIS!11111111

HEY SLAVES DO U KNOW WHERE MY DUCS I  

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2010, 01:12:12 AM »
I held shift to focus and shot Vic and Hkaureism a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke.

Best line.

All who disagree shall be unfunnied for a week.

DeathShot Catharsis

• I'm a bad poster who can't take any criticism!
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2010, 01:18:16 AM »
Mode......

I used to hate you.

Now I love you.

This is pure gold. Please, I want to have awesome sex with you. Lot's of awesome sex.

I was actually waiting to see if someone would be insane crazy ridiculous enough to touhou-fy My Immortal, and it happened.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2010, 01:19:16 AM »
I'm partial to the use of "masticating" here. +1

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2010, 01:19:37 AM »
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhuhXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I'm way too easily amused.

Easy Mode

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2010, 01:22:29 AM »
Mode......

I used to hate you.

Now I love you.

This is pure gold. Please, I want to have awesome sex with you. Lot's of awesome sex.

I was actually waiting to see if someone would be insane crazy ridiculous enough to touhou-fy My Immortal, and it happened.
who let you back on the internet

Toasty

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2010, 01:31:56 AM »

This is pure gold.
Spoiler:
Please, I want to have awesome sex with you. Lot's of awesome sex.
<NSFW>

:akihawhat:

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2010, 01:33:20 AM »
You'll have to get in line for that

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Tengukami

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2010, 01:34:17 AM »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Easy Mode

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2010, 01:37:33 AM »
omg u sickos

AN: slaves fairiz 4 gelpin me agen im sory ah tok ur postr of alice but dat chik is such a fokin sexbom! HUMANZ STOP FLAMIGNG!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhuhXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Desire and I ran up the stairs looking for huh waht. We were so scared.

?huh what huh whahht!? we both yelled. huh what came there.

?What is it that you want now you despicable snobs?? he asked angrily.

?Glen has Dlaves!? we shouted at the same time.

He laughed in an evil voice.

?No! Don?t! We need to save Slaves!? we begged.

?No.? he said meanly. ?I don?t give a darn what gryen does to Slaves. Not after how much she misbehaved in school especially with YOU mode.? he said while he frowned looking at me. ?Besides I never liked her that much anyway.? then he walked away. Desire started crying. ?My Slaves!? she moaned. (AN: don?t u fik gay chiks r lik so hot!)

?Its okay!? I tried to tell him but that didn?t stop her. She started to cry tears of gold. Then she had a brainstorm. ?I had an idea!? she exclaimed.

?What?? I asked her.

?You?ll see.? she said. He took out her bomb and did a spell. Then?? suddenly we were in Gryens?s lair!

We ran in with our bombs out just as we heard a croon voice say. ?Desu!? It was????????????.. greyn!  

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2010, 01:39:05 AM »
The final showdown....?

DeathShot Catharsis

• I'm a bad poster who can't take any criticism!
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2010, 01:39:19 AM »
who let you back on the internet

I've been back for a month.

And don't tell me you still hate me, and are hell-bent on trolling me.

Because, if you do, you are a useless and petty cunt.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2010, 01:41:10 AM »
Err, kinda harsh there, Chagen. That was pretty uncalled for.

also, huhwhat is a meaniefaic D:

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Easy Mode

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2010, 01:42:44 AM »

Because, if you do, you are a kawaii and pretty girl.

fix'd

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2010, 01:43:50 AM »
Err, kinda harsh there, Chagen. That was pretty uncalled for.

Provoking it won't help either, on anyone's part. Nor getting angry over as such.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2010, 01:45:05 AM »
Reminder that cockfighting is outlawed in MotK.

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2010, 01:48:33 AM »

Drake

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2010, 01:50:34 AM »

<Suikama> <o>w<o>
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 01:51:48 AM by Suikama »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Tengukami

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2010, 01:50:40 AM »

Because, if you do, you are a useless and petty cunt.

You've been warned about your temper ... twice now recently, on other boards.

Think. before. you. post. It's not rocket science.

Easy Mode

« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2010, 01:53:36 AM »
AN: fuk off UMANZ ok! sLAVES fiairz 4 helpin agen. im sory ah kudnt update but I wuz derperessd n I had 2 go 2 da hospital kuz I slit muh rists. PS im nut updating til u giv me 10 god revoiws!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhuhuXXXXXXXXXX

WARNING: SUM OF DIS CHAPTA IS XTREMLY SCRAY. VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISD.

We ran to where Greyen was. It turned out that Grye wasn?t there. Instead the fat guy who killed emous was. Slaves was there crying tears of kawaii.Pervis  was torturing her. DESIRE and I ran in front of Porvis.

?Rid my sight you despicable humanz!? he shouted as we started shooting him with the lazer he Then suddenly he looked at me and he fell down with a lovey-dovey look in his eyes. ?ModeIloveyouwiluhavesexwithme.? he said. (in dis he is sixteen yrs old so hes not a pedofile ok)

?Huh?? I asked. ?Mdoe I love you will you have sex with me?? asked Porivs. I started laughing crudely. ?What the fuck? You torture my gf and then you expect me to fuck you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bastard.? I said angrily. Then I stabbed him in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

?Nooooooooooooo!? he screamed. He started screaming and running around. Then he fell down and died. I brust into tears sadly.

?Pursvs what art thou doing?? called gryen. Then?? he started coming! We could hear his high heels clacking to us. So we got on Marisa?s broomsticks and we flew to Forest of Macgic Magic Shcool. We went to my room. Desure went away. There I started crying.

?What?s wrong honey?? asked Slaves taking off her dress so we could screw. She had a flat chest(geddit cuz shes so sexah) and a really huge you-know-what and everything.

?Its so unfair!? I yielded. ?Why can?t I just be ugly or plain like all da other girls and humans here except for T?enshi Reyuugu, because she?s not ugly or anything.?

?Why would you wanna be ugly? I don?t like the human anyway. They are such fucking sluts.? answered Slaves.

?Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Vac and Hakuruesn took a video of me naked. Momij says he?s in love with me. Desire likes me and now even Pourovus is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Slaves! Why couldn?t Sariel have made me less beautiful?? I shouted angrily. (an? don?t wory mdoe isn?t a snob or anyfing but a lot of ppl hav told her shes pretty) ?Im good at too many things! WHY CAN?T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT?S A FUCKING CURSE!? I shouted and then I ran away.  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 01:57:02 AM by Mitsy Mode »

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2010, 01:55:43 AM »
. . . Vampire and I . . .
MOOOOOOODDEEEEEEE WHO IS THIS  >:(
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Easy Mode

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2010, 01:56:48 AM »
omg stop flamin

« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2010, 01:58:08 AM »
I'm guessing it's me but who knows :derp:

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2010, 01:58:14 AM »
Much better. Keep up the good job!  :>
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Easy Mode

« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2010, 01:59:34 AM »
omgf humanz stp FLMAIN!!!!!

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2010, 02:04:22 AM »
Reminder that cockfighting is outlawed in MotK.
Yeah, and the kind with roosters isn't too lawful either, ese!

Also: Holy shit 10 replies in several seconds? What in the name of Shub-Niggurath is with you guys!?
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Easy Mode

« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2010, 02:05:18 AM »
Quote from: mdoe
PS im nut updating til u giv me 10 god revoiws!

im srers u fairiz bcus im not work fr nfothung